Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,979 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  hemmy 40 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 4,801 through 4,850 (of 35,466 total)

• Hi Celtic

Well done on your loss. Yes such a shame there wasn’t anybody to take you both as pillion riders. Me I prefer 4 wheels and a top.

Hi Mino

I tend to gave a yoghurt topping on strawberries. Just enough a youghurt can last me for two or three lots.

Hi Jean

Glad you liked the carvery, easier for me as I love most of the veg, not too fussed on red cabbage though, they had this the last time.

I spent a bit of time looking for the strimmer lead that had gone astray, then we put a new spool in it, all ready for tomorrow. Borrowed some nice wide steps from Pam for next weeks cleaning and decorating. No excuses now.

I will only have a husband if I can find one as thoughtful as yours.

See you tomorrow.

Hi everyone

Confession time I didn’t survive the weekend food and drink not good and then the Easter eggs got open and left out so ate 2 eggs couldn’t help myself….put myself on the naughty step but having a fast day today and sending all treats home with the 3 treasure but had a lovely weekend with hubby he’s gone again now back the 18 June so back to the WOL for me not holding out hope for tomorrow’s weigh in.

Lynda

Morning All,

A bit of a dreary day here in the NE.

Downstairs cleaning to do some fairy cakes to be made…oh on a FD ! ….no eating 😇 . Then the excitement will be kicking in.

Later colouring hair and to cover the roots. A pain to do, a chore I don’t like…still looks better when done ..hair lays better.

Hubby is improving, two massages from me a day and friends said Voltorol cream which seems to be helping. He may help me with the dusting 😀…..long time since I did the lot….out of practice !

Lynda..
    Glad you had a lovely time and Easter eggs and with hubby. 6 weeks is a long time but you can get on track if your mum doesn’t visit..lol..lol

Like you I think I will be up tomorrow by a couple of pounds not looking good, a 6.30 weigh in 😬…I have had two meals out this weekend…then my three little treasures are coming with one very big one tomorrow…how I will go on for 5 weeks goodness knows! I need to pull back big time when I don’t see them, as we are sharing them about, lots of family for then to catch up with.

Audrey..
    Thinking of you, hope you are improving..take care and rest up…

Have a good day everybody, catch up when you have all got up ..lol

Jean X

Lynda

Don’t worry about it life is for living….all fast and no food would make us extremely unhappy and dull. .. a couple of good days and you will soon drop it again…☺

I have Ian in charge of food. ..goodness alone knows what i am going to have to eat although I think steak was mentioned hopefully with salad not chips!

Hope you are all ok.

Hemmy – if you are about pop in and say hello we miss your wise words. ..together we are stronger ❤

Have a nice bank holiday

Regards to all

Audrey

Celtic,

Missed your post earlier, well done nearly 2 lbs off, great going and back on track…keep popping in for support. Miss you about.

Hemmy..
    Hope you are OK , hope to see you tomorrow after the weekend xx

Jean X

Good morning all. Sunny here in the NW but rain expected.

1 pound loss on my weigh in. Was expecting more but I’m afraid our family BBQ yesterday has done some damage. Had a burger which is not something I eat generally as I’m gluten free. It was really good and followed by ice cream. Its only a pound but its still a loss. All good.

Have a lovely Bank holiday everyone.

Cmum,

Well done on your pound off…I would be really pleased with that as I am a pound a week girl!

Having a family BBQ and still loosing…excellent 😀

Jean x

Cmum

Congratulations 1lb loss is really good…

I had lost the weight I gained before i came away but as i have no scales here will log 3lb for me…

Aud

Hi Lynda

You sound as if you had a good weekend in one way, I don’t think a weekend off hurts as long as you get right back to normal straight afterwards. On the plus point those Easter eggs aren’t around to tempt you any more. It’s nice to have some time off plan as well, does the moral good sometimes.

Best of luck for tomorrow’s weigh in, hopefully you won’t have done much damage.

Hi Jean

A bit cold here in the south, I’m going to have to go and shut those windows. Looking overcast as well, I think that we could do with some rain though, Pam’s grass is really looking sorry for itself.

All temptation around you as well, good that it is a fast day. Then you can relax a bit. Mmm…5 weeks relaxation though, maybe try and be careful on some days.

I always feel better when I have my hair done, it makes such a difference. Glad hubbys back is on the mend, my mum used to use Voltorol cream for her knees, she said said it really helped. Good if it gets better now as he will enjoy the 5 weeks more as well.

Hi Audrey

Maybe Ian is so aware of what you have been eating lately he will be cautious. I know I am going out for another meal at the end of the week. I also have a free voucher for a meal, hopefully in a few weeks time though. It’s nice to have something to look forward to.

I have decided to have thus bank holiday at home as I really want to get on. I didn’t realise it was bank holiday and I have even got a shopping delivery coming this evening. Shame the weather is like this for people that are normally at work.

Hope your back is on the mend.

Hi CMum

Well done on the 1lb loss. A average of a pound is good. You have to think of the bigger picture, 1lb off a week is 4lbs a month. That is 26lbs in 6 months as there are 26 weeks in half a year. Now that sounds better doesn’t it. So buy Christmas you can be 2 stone lighter, that sounds good to me!! You sound as if you enjoyed the weekend as well, remember ice cream can be much better than youghurt, less calories and in a lot of cases less sugar.

Yes really chilly here, I am getting up to close those windows now as I’m going to get another cup of tea to warm me up. I wish I had some soup……

Hemmy, how are you doing? Xx

Hi Jean,
    yes I’m ok with my loss. Was still getting rid of holiday weight but am back to pre hol weight so will just continue.

Ginette
    My weight loss has already been slow and steady so I’m fine with a pound especially with what I ate at the BBQ.
    Sunny here but with a chilly edge. Going in the garden now to pull some weeds.

Audrey.
    Well done on your 3 lbs loss. I also was losing holiday weigh. It was a case of 5 steps forward and 2 steps back but its all good now.
    Enjoy the sunshine.

Enjoy

Hi CMum

Good, I’m glad you are ok with that and to be down to pre holiday weight is great, I still have 2lbs to lose to my pre Christmas weight. I will hopefully lose a pound this week, not quite showing that just yet but fingers crossed for tomorrow. FBD has really been good to focus again. I needed that.

Phew…

All the work done..spick and span. Two lots of different small cakes for the little ones made. Hair coloured and sorted…quite pleased but a pain to do, needs must.

Hubby has just made me a coffee so having a sit…

Daughter will be at the airport, flying at 11 am..5 pm our time…so all is good…I have not heard from her, last minute Annie ex flight crew so she’s not like me…I am always a week before..lol..lol.

16 hours flying with three children, plus one plane change, she does really well…it will be Charlotte the problem at 2 and a bit, hope she sleeps…daughter will be walking them at the airport change to tire them all..

Hope everybody has good weight loss tomorrow..I will pop by before going to the airport 😬

Jean x

Jean,
    How lovely for you to see your daughter. Wow 16 hrs is along journey, especially with young children. Have a lovely time with them all.

Ginette
    I’m sure you’ll lose that weight soon. I think its a psychological wall that your relieved to be over once your back to the weight before our pre Christmas pre holiday blip. That’s how I feel about getting back to a weight I got to before. As for your weight not showing much I think when you have lots to lose like some of us, it takes awhile for others to see it but I can actually feel it now, especially inside my abdomen. I’m sure you have changed a little bit to.

Finished the garden phew.

Cmum,

She has two boys, 9 and 6 then the daughter 2. The boys have flown a lot and double the hours! Charlottes all new to it at two, more aware now…she is full on at the airport now…very much a Tom boy! Hope she settles down ..can’t pass her to Daddy!

I haven’t touched any naughties yet…they are not mine to have! 😇

Xx

Hi Jean

Glad you are all ready, house, cakes, hair….

Not long now. Where is she flying from? 16hours in the air is some trip. Well done for keeping strong.

Hi CMum

The thing is that before starting to lose weight I never looked in the mirror, only bathroom one for face and hair, now I am looking. Yes I am down two clothes sizes and over four and a half stone. The funny thing is that now I have been this weight for so long and then put on a bit I have felt overweight. It has become the new normal for me in a way, now I just want to lose a bit more off of my stomach so that I can go down another blouse size, they are there waiting for that. I am determined to be in those blouses before summer is over.

Glad you got the garden finished. Pams grass is really high and the lawnmower is broken. Going in for repair tomorrow.

I have a shopping delivery coming soon and then dinner time will be here.

Just going back to do a little sorting while I am waiting.

Ginette.

Well done you, 4 1/2 stone, that’s amazing. You’ve lost twice as much as me. I can only dream of losing that much. It gives me such a boost to know it is possible. Well done you.
    Not sure what to do tonight but must keep busy as its a fast day.

Hi CMum

Thank you. I have had a bar of plain chololate delivered tonight. This will be my first in 6 weeks. I love Cadburys DMilk but I don’t want to get hooked again so I have some plain a Asda one and I’m sure it will be nice but not too nice.

I lost a stone before starting 5:2 and the rest since. My aim was to lose relatively slowly over two or three years after the initial weight loss. I think that is the best way to avoid the lose skin issue you see in drastic weight loss.

Good luck for tomorrow all.

Morning All,

I am weighing in the same so no loss. It’s a shame on the last week but I am OK about it. So over the six weeks I have lost 7lb.

Before the FBD I had a lot of plateaus so overall I have got the weight moving. I am going to try and keep to what I have been doing 2 X 800 and 2 X 500, as my weight is coming down now and I need to reduce the intake.

My next 5 weeks will be a challenge so if I can come out at the same weight would be good. I could look at it as a maintenance stage ..lol..lol. but no I want to keep going the best I can.

Good luck to everybody and hope you all have something off this morning.

Makeup to go on and a quick cuppa then I am off.

Speak soon as and when I can.

Jean x

Morning all

Well my over indulgence over the weekend has put paid to reaching the target of 12lb in 6 weeks my total is 9lb with a 4lb gain this week some might still be in transit but what a lovely weekend I had.

Right back on it now got 18 days till hubby back home so see what I can do.

Happy weighing day everyone.

Lynda

Lynda..
    Sorry you didn’t make the 12 pounds possibly food in transit…it will soon come off.

Back from the airport…everybody in bed asleep, Charlotte decided to cry most of the night kept the full plane awake! A nightmare and embrassing for my daughter.

All quiet on here…

Jean x

Hi Jean

Well done as you say 7lbs loss overall is good, you probably have foods in transit as Lynda says. To have started the weight moving I think is the key. I hope you can manage to maintain while your daughter is here. You need a bit of freedom now and then back to the plan afterwards.

I think that now you have started losing maybe you can continue. I am hoping I can. I am pleased to report that I have lost 2lbs this week, helped by the cooler weather so less water retention. That is 10lbs loss overall. Less than what I hoped initially but I am really please with that as I am now back to pre Christmas weight where I got stuck on that plateau.

My neighbour said he thought as I had lost some weight last night. He could see it around by shoulders!! I said that I was hoping to lose it around my middle but I obviously needed to exercise. I was thinking about this at about 2 this morning and thought there is no time like the present so got the DVD out put in on the Wii and started. Mad eh……… Only 15 minutes though as I want to build it up and avoid triggering my knees.

The difference last year was that I was exercising throughout the FBD on the Wii. The difference between both years was 6lbs. But I am really thrilled with 10. I have a lot to lose, much more than you Jean so it is all relative I suppose.

Be pleased with the 7lbs as you say, you are moving again. The swimming probably had helped.

Shame the children are tired but they will be fresh and raring to go later and maybe up all night. A bit like me. Have a lovely time with them, we will see you whenever you can.

Hi Lynda

I’m sure that the weight gain is temporary. It will soon come off. 9 is a nice amount as well. Wait and see in a couple of weeks.

Hi Audrey

I hope your back is on the mend and less painful. Hope you are getting plenty of rest. Such a shame about the weather, awful for the children on half term as well. It would have been nice for people to have some bank holiday sunshine.

Hemmy and Coffee how are you doing?

Ginette

Your right a slow loss is better. I’ve done some terrible dieting over the years but just ended up bigger than ever. I’m happy with the FD, its sustainable, no quick fixes.
    As for the chocolate, I cant have most of it as I’m gluten free and strangely they put wheat in it. I’ve had Coeliacs disease for the past 2 years so I’m quite restricted. Another disadvantage is there are more calories in the bread and other products that are made specially for us. I try not to eat very much of it, especially the bread. Its like cardboard. Oh for a piece of French bread.

Hi Coffee

I knew someone who had this and how challenging it can be to find nice food to eat. When I used to run a restaurant we used to let people bring in their own pasta so they could enjoy a meal out. It is a shame that people who say the are wheat intolerant make people think that this is all it is. I have see this in reality as well.

Can you find nice food to cook yourself? Is rye bread an option? Maybe if the yeast was doubled it would be lighter. There is a recipe that Paul hiliwoord does with normal bread and double wheat to make it lighter. French bread in France is really light compared to ours.

Yes I think the fact that we are being really strict for two days and no so strict on other days is good. It doesn’t seem like a diet. This is I think why it works.

Coffee Here is a recipe. Says it is very like Franch bread. X

http://www.food.com/recipe/gluten-free-french-bread-180306

Found vegetarian heck sausages and burgers in waitrose yestedday on introductory offer. Will update when we try them

hi
    celticcrow – I have just had some heck chicken sausages
    have had them before – as they are gf
    they are tasty
    but the beef casings are rather tough

Ginette,

Well done on your 2 lbs loss, making the 10 lb loss quite impressive. I have enjoyed the FBD it really makes you think on what you are eating.

I am pleased your neighbour noticed your weight loss, always nice.

As I thought not a good day for us food wise, we hit the jammy Dodgers and the small buns and a few merlots. A full dinner more than I would do for us. You always feel you should do for visitors. I have Wednesday and half day Thursday before they depart to Scarborough ( sea side) for a couple of days with her sister. Must cut back big time when I am not with her, the only way. Just enjoy while I can.

Cmum,
    Is it hard managing the 5.2 with coeliac a disease, I always thought it hard buying things you can eat? Or do you make things from scratch.

Jean x

Ginette.

I mostly make thing from scratch but sometimes when I want something quick its not so easy. The bread has more calories and I cant have many of the condiments. No porridge at the moment as it can be a problem with contamination. There is so much gluten in manufactured food its a big problem. Its very difficult and does get me down sometimes.
    Its not a choice so I just get on with it.

Still not had the rain forecast so that’s good.

Hi Celtic

I would be interested to know how you get on. They are a bit higher in calories than the others though so maybe not on a fast day.

The chicken Italia burgers look good I will see where the sell them as they are only 120 calories each and have 10 five star reviews.

Hi KT

Try and find the chicken burgers, the recipe sounds the same and they won’t have a casing.

Here is a link to their range. Some of the things are quite high in calories, I have just bought some Asda porky white sausages, low fat and meaty, I may try them on Thursday. I’ll let you know what I think.

Hi Jean

Thanks yes I was very pleased that at last I have lost that Christmas weight I have been going on about for ages. A good loss in the end. I also exercised on the Wii for 15 mins a day, I thought it was time I did some toning up. I am going to put a weight and exercise chart up that I can fill in on the kitchen door.

I did have 4 squares of chocolate to celebrate and steak and chips tonight with a slice of bread to mop the plate. That was indulgence. FD for me tomorrow so celebrations over. At least those jammy dodgers lasted until today.

Yes cutting back when you aren’t with her sounds like a good plan. If you go out the Toby also do a lovely big salad, a friend’s daughter has it with salmon, a massive plate full.

Hi CMum

We had rain here today, the lawn mower is going to take two weeks to fix. So it is good timing.

I am sure by now you are used to living with it. I know that Heck are very careful in their manufacturing, it maybe worth ringing them to find out about their products.

Here is a link for anybody interested in their range.

https://www.heckfood.co.uk/our-products

The burgers above have a gluten free label on them.

Ginette
    Thanks will have a look.

Morning all

I am still at caravan getting better slowly….

I have looked for the Heck burgers at Asda but never been able to find them! Asked a member of staff who didn’t think they sold them….

Let me know if you manage to find them…

Well done to us all on our fbd losses. …

Keep in touch together we are stronger…

Audrey

Hi CMum

Let me know what they are like.

Hi Aurdrey

No, I looked on my supermarket afterwards and couldn’t find them in a general search the turkey burgers came up. I remembered you saying how nice turkey mince was so I thought I would try them. They are on my list although I don’t often actually go to Asda but do an online shop about every 5 weeks. I have just had one delivered. They are on my next one.

I hope the weather isn’t too bad where you are. Not nice here, cold windy and I’m sure it has probably rained.

Hi ginette

Weather is still dry here but very windy…

Just taking dogs out will be back on later hope u enjoy your burgers…

Audrey

Ginette

They have some of the Heck products at Morrisons supermarket. Ill have a look at the burgers next time I go to Asda. I know they do a chipolata sausage that is gluten free as well. Don’t eat sausages very often.

My husband fainted in his chair while coughing last night, it was quite scary. He’s quite overweight but wont do anything about it even though he has a bad chest, sleep apnoea and high blood pressure. He also to me the Dr told him he is pre-diabetic. He cant do without alcohol and now has a stash of 9 litres of spirits which are in our lounge because the large booze cupboard is also full plus a 3 tier wine rack also full. I’ve tried to talk to him about getting healthier with no success. He isn’t willing to make the effort even though I am. I’m not his carer or his mother, life with him is difficult enough as it is. I must sound mean but I’ve had many, many years of tears with him and the truth is I’m tired of it all. Really, Really tired.

Still no rain, plants are desperate for a drink.

Hi All,

Very hectic here, food and drink all day, a bit of kite flying at the park and a walk to get there.

Everything goes up side down when catering for others, daughter pours a merlot and one for me..other daughter and grandson arrived…..I have just given up….chocolate bought and everybody has their own as a treat!! It’s so lovely having them but the noise, mess and toys….and eating!

There’s something said for being on your own..tomorrow they are going off to the seaside for a couple of days before they go into there holiday house.

Fasting tomorrow, then off to a 40s weekend with friends in the caravan for two days, eating and drinking again…oh dear…

Fasting big time next week..

Hoping everybody did well on their weight loss. I will be back to Xmas weight 😬😬😬😬.

Cmum..
    One day at a time, take a deep breath…and do what you want to do. He does what he wants to do, he won’t change…..you don’t sound mean at all ..you can only help if he wants to… Xx

Jean x

Oh Caspersmum, I do feel for you. My (late) partner was alcohol dependent and a smoker, though not overweight. He did try to kick both habits but failed each time so just sank into it. I used to get so cross and upset with the anxiety and frustration of it, but know now that it had to be him that did it, I could only support him after he made the decisions to try, and he did try but failed. It’s terribly hard living alongside it. I used to sound like a fishwife sometimes. He landed up in hospital several times and each time kicked both habits by force (they won’t let you do either there) but on his return went straight back. Addictions are terrible things. Try to protect yourself a bit by having treat evenings or days with a friend.

Thanks Jean and Apricot.

He says he’s going to the Doctors but I wont hold my breath. Your right nothing I can do.
    Finished another fast day without cheating. Off to bed. Good night all.

Cmum, you don’t sound mean at all. You sound sane. You cannot do it for him and there’s no point in even trying.

Hi Audrey

Sorry so late in posting. I got a call this afternoon as Pam had done something to get foot and could not put it to the ground. I went out got crutches, ibuprofen and made her sit with get leg up. I cooked dinner and even cut gets up so she could have it on her lap.

When I left she was in bed being able to now put her foot to the floor. I think by tomorrow it will be on the mend. My son is there with her as well so all is well.

A lovely eating day tomorrow.

I bought some spiced chicken and Bombay potato curry (weight watchers) seemed interesting and if I am sorting out all the better. I shall have it with vegetables. It is only 219 calories so it would also make a good fast day meal. I am having a lowish calorie day tomorrow as I am eating out on Friday.

Legs are aching a bit today so I am giving the Wii exercise a rest for a couple of days. I meant to say that when I got on the Wii again on Exerbeat it told me that it had been 294 days since I last used it.

I’m glad you are on the mend.

Hi CMum

I really feel for you. People with drink problems are their own worst enemies, sadly I know from experience.

You just have to do what you can as unfortunately until someone sees it for themselves they won’t change. If you try to help they normally see this as nagging. All the nagging in the world wouldn’t have helped me lose weight. A very unexpected event that happened however did. Since them I have been quite committed and though I got a bit lazy in my food choices I didn’t put a lot back on as I would have at one time.

You need to look after yourself. What happened today must have been really frightening. If this doesn’t convince him, you won’t. Be strong, carry on losing weight, build that self esteem.

Hopefully you will get rain soon. Well done with making it through fast day, the routine of this diet is good as it makes us concentrate on other things.

Hi Jean

You really sound as if you are ebjoying yourself. Remember to pace yourself when you can. 5 weeks is a long time. But enjoy the break and hopefully you won’t put on too much, if any. I must admit to weighing today as I was worried I would have put on from yesterday. No, still the same…..phew….

Hi Apricot

Nice to see you here.

Yes life is frustrating and people with addictions often cannot see it or won’t admit it even to themselves.

It sadly looks as if it took its toll. We can only do our best for people like that. Mine was a family member.

Hi Klo.

Hi Coffee and Hemmy are you around? Missing you both xx

Hope every one is doing ok . Another FD done and dusted here. Weathers absolutely awful, Cromer shroded in sea mistvall day. Even got the heating on … is it really 2nd day of June

Morning all

Another beautiful day here on Anglesey the Sun is shining ….

I am feeling a lot better… Ian is back in work on Sat so I may stay here for another 4 days then I sm off to mums a week on Sat. ..

Had a good fast yesterday but went crazy the day before had wine crisps chocolate everything really…. good job there are no scales here hehe. ..

Have a good day everybody. Keep in touch we will support everybody here…if you are struggling shout out .

I miss hemmy and her thoughts for the day… come back to us soon hemmy WE NEED YOU…

Audrey

Hi all.
    Another dry day partially sunny but cool.
    Taking my daughter to her ante-natal appointment. 4 weeks to go and she’s ready for popping. She is suffering with Sciatica and her hands are like puddings, poor girl. She already has a 2 yr old so I’m doing what I can. My husband isn’t very happy about me spending so much time with her but sod him.

Decided to have a radical change in my hair style. I feel old and dowdy so hopefully it will pick me up. If it’s a disaster, no matter it will grow back. All part of my plan to change my life.

Thanks Ginette, K-Lo and Apricot for your kind comments. It seems There are plenty of women out there with similar stories.

HI all. Good to catch up on people’s news. NOt managing FD very successfully at the moment – too much time working alone in an office where there’s always a tin of biscuits. But that’s blaming my circumstances rather than taking control of my decisions. Going to try and reclaim today and fast tomorrow (was supposed to be yesterday, but a packet of custard creams, several children’s chocolate bars and some crisps later…) Ho hum.

Hi Celtic

Weather will soon cheer up, Pam had the heating on yesterday as well. It was like a furnace, even she was hot as she couldn’t get out of the chair to turn it off. She’s ok today as I’ve just rang her.

Only 13 degrees here today, so a lot cooler than it has been.

Morning Audrey

Glad somebody has sun. Pam said it is sunny there, only 10 miles away.

This thread is getting like the confessional, Lynda, Jean, you and I see Mino. What a week you are all having. I have had 4 squares of plain chocolate, I think that is ok though and I only have 100gm in total. No more until my next online shop, about 4/5 weeks time. I feel quite pleased that I don’t seem attracted to sweet things so much, I have two small Madeira cakes in the house that I can eat if I want to. These were bought before FBD but I am not drawn to them at all.

I hope the scales are good to you when you get back to them. That rest has obviously done you good.

Yes like you, missing Hemmy.

Hi CMum

That’s the spirit!! Well done you, new hairstyle new you. A baby will be a lovely addition and something to really enjoy. If you are like me it takes a week or so to get used to a change, I can’t really change mine much though as it is already quite short.

Radical sounds just what you need.

Hi Mino

Take a step back and remember that it was being out of control that got you here in the beginning. It is difficult to change our minds and habits. One day doesn’t hurt but try and get control back. You will get there, it is possible it just takes a bit of practice.

Have a good fast day.

Hi all

Ian went shopping today and bought a set of scales!!!

Happy to report 6lb loss in the FBD. ..I am very pleased with this…

Hope you are all having a great day. ..steak n salad for tea here very healthy followed by fresh cream strawberry gateaux ….. oops

Aud

Hi Audrey

Well that was good, well done, it was probably more but the extras you have will still get in your system.

I had steak and chips the other day and it didn’t seem to effect my weight. plenty of butter that it was cooked in poured over the top as well.

Enjoy your gateaux.

Weather looking up for next week. Going to be 28 in some parts of the country, 22/23 would suit me fine. On goes the extra water weight again I exepect. Still I am glad it came off the right week as it was the end of FBD.

Weather below.

http://dailym.ai/1TXXgyT

Hi All,

Ahhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhh…..all quiet they have moved on to her Father and then to seaside. We will see them again Monday. I dropped them off at her fathers at the time he said, and low and behold he’s in the pub! Step mums there but not the same..

Panic on she has packed short trousers and tee shirts, not many warm things for the children, I said it was warm, and heating is off !! Heating now back on, (I am sweating buckets) and her sisters been to the charity shop for coats… I forget she left 34 degrees, We don’t get cold so don’t really notice.

I must say today’s Fast Day is going well, both fasting well…..knocked on the chocolate and vanilla slice this morning but daughter had one it’s her favourite and can’t buy them in the States.

Ginette..
    Sorry to hear Pams hurt her foot hope she’s feeling better today. I like the weather forecast for next week, fingers crossed. We enjoy a nice steak I cook in butter the same as you.

Audrey..
    Well done on the 6 pounds off we seem to have moved some weight between us..enjoy the gateaux sounds yummy.

Minols..
    Looks like a few of us struggling in different ways, move that biscuit tin 😀 I am finding it so hard with the family about..

Cmum..
    Well done on the hair style change, why not …it will grow again if you are not keen. It will give you a boost. Your poor daughter with sciatica at 8 months gone, I feel for her I had it for three months…I can’t say it’s worse than having a baby she wouldn’t appreciate that! But it was.

Apricot and k-lo..
    Nice to hear from you both again hope alls going well for you.

Celtic..
    All on track again, well done…. I think it’s hard when you have had time away…hope Hubbys getting on OK

Hemmy..
    We are missing you…you keep us all together…take care our thoughts are with you..xx

Lynda, Karen, KT, Milena hope you are all doing well…pop by

Jean x

Hi Jean

Pam said her foot was much better, she has taken the dog up the garden and put the washing out. Swelling has gone down so all well again. I shall see her on Saturday now.

It sounds nice to have some quiet and the all important fasting to balance the enjoyment out. I hope that wine is away.

Yes I rarely fry, eggs or omlette rd with a little butter and also steak. I don’t really use oil. I do eggs in better frylight if I have them on a fast day though. Normally sausages are low fat and again I use fry light and I shall be trying those turkey burgers next time I am near an Asda.

Let’s hope everybody here will pull in their belts on fast days, at least it will be nice if we can avoid a gain, although I hope to lose another 1lb before the weather changes.

I have made a chart for the kitchen I can tick off the pounds and write how much exercise I do. My BMI nest category marker is on there. Only three pounds away, hopefully this will be three weeks time ifthe weight continues and a 1lb a week.

My poor son is feeling hungry and has just bought the slimming world books. I wish he would have said as I have loads of them here.

He paid just over £20 and postage on top.

Just off to get a cup of tea.

Viewing 50 posts - 4,801 through 4,850 (of 35,466 total)

You must be logged in to reply.