Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,977 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 10 hours, 47 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 32,851 through 32,900 (of 35,464 total)

• Thanks for fixing it,I have been trying for a fast or two using Chrome, epic, hermit and Edge. Non of them would work.

Evening All..
    Looks like it’s fixed.. my thanks to JJ for all your help.

A good fast day today came in at 600, a bit hungry but lasted.
    A lazy day, watching The Queen a sad and lovely day, George and Charlotte were amazing so young and brilliant a long 7 hours for them.

Three weeks to my holiday and counting, need to get back on track been a bit naughty of late…

Jean x

Morning All..
    A very chilly start although improving later.. you never know what to wear.

Playing boules shortly not really in the mood to go but I will.

Fasting Thursday hoping for a few light thoughtful days.

Dave..
    Enjoy your bowls today hope it goes well..

Jean x

Good evening everyone, got all the way to the bowls and they couldn’t get a team so we won by default. Not a FD today will do one on Thursday and they a low day tomorrow.

Had a practice bowling session today so will be a bit stiff later, we usually play 3 games instead of one. Not had much to eat today having chicken breast and a baked potato with green beans. So not a bad day

Evening!
    Had a good FD Monday, not too bad yesterday, & another FD today…very busy dog walking Xena & Enoch, checking in on mum, shopping, took her to her club, Xena to the vets, youngest came for a hair cut…Interesting at Tesco, lots of gaps, altered shelves to make it look fuller & extra things in random places to fill gaps, still supply chain issues!
    Hoping for another FD tomorrow…

Same at Sainsbury’s,A weak sun is out but better than rain. Took Denise to line dancing and Chloe for a walk round the park. Had chocolate yesterday and feel sick now, won’t have anymore until Christmas. Your doing lots of fast days HH hope it pays off.

Evening!
    Dave- no chocolate til Christmas?! I don’t think I could do that…💪
    Had another FD today, so 3 this week- resisted the cake that Enoch’s owner gave me. Rang one of my HS families for the last time today as the support’s finishing- it’s always hard as often families don’t feel ready… Out early tomorrow to take hubby’s car in for a service, then will stop in town. On Saturday I’m helping with HS, we have a stall at a food festival near me. Nephew has his food truck there too so will see him ☺
    Have a good evening!

I think your right HH,I am craving chocolate already. Maybe from next week😁 going shopping now so will see if I can resist.Not hopeful. It’s still quiet warm outside, just took Chloe out and didn’t need a coat.

Evening All…
    A good river side walk with Charlie and Oreo, cleaned car and cut the grass. I was going to throw my tomatoes plants away but I have still got some which are ripening so will leave for a couple of weeks. I will clear away before my holidays.

Playing boules tomorrow..

Dave..
    I do think when chocolate is on the scene you need more… I know the feeling…..

Hedges..
    Good luck at the good festival enjoy it…

Nana..
    Enjoy your holiday..

Jean x

Good evening,a bit quiet on here tonight. Next FD is Monday, could do with doing an extra one next week

Good evening everyone,a fast day tomorrow and a cup match bowling, not looking forward to the bowling is on a green where I have not reached double figures, so great the worst.

Afternoon All..
    I am hungry but staying strong fasting.. chicken salad this evening…out and about shopping earlier trying to keep busy.
    A few bits bought for my holiday, getting things together now.

Dave..
    Good luck on your bowls match today hope you win.

Boules for me tomorrow..

Jean x

I lost in the end but played well, our 4 won at the away green but our other 4 lost on our home green. Fast day going ok, only 2 cups of tea so far.

Evening!
    Dave & Jean well done with your FDs! Decided not to do today as I met up with friends for coffee, turned out no cake so I could’ve done another FD…did yesterday 700cals, but Saturday wasn’t as I had churros & chocolate sauce at the festival, was very busy though so maybe burnt it off 😂 Not sure about tomorrow- taking Mum to get her ears syringed, she’s been down recently, so might stop at a new bakery that’s opened on the way!

Good evening everyone. Weatherwise a mixed bag here today. Had too much today so will try another FD tomorrow. And maybe a third on Friday.

Evening All..
    Boules today won one lost one.. heavy rain stopped play then to cafe.

Visiting my sister tomorrow, very trying when there as she shouts and argues with invisible people.. still waiting for her to be assessed for dementia..

My grandson is emigrating to Perth Australia on Monday my daughter is quite upset now trying to hold herself together, being happy for him. It will be hard after he’s gone.

I shall be fasting Thursday.

Jean x

Good morning nice weather today but feeling cooler. Going bowling practice at 1pm a gang of us going. Last bowling game of the season on Monday then it’s just practice.Undecided of it’s going to be a FD today, I’m hungry now but will see what I’m like after bowling.

Evening All…
    A very chilly start lots of layers on but lot brighter later..hoping to hold out for heating on till November .. I am away for two weeks in October so may manage it.

Taken my sister out for a coffee today but she had two wines instead I had coffee… as long as she enjoyed it..hard work as she was still arguing with her imagery people while out..

I shall be fasting tomorrow.

Jean

Evening ☺
    Dave- seems the end of the bowling season’s come round really quickly!
    Jean- very hard taking your sister out when she argues with imaginary people, you’re brave! I hope the assessment gets done soon so your nephew can get help.
    No FD yesterday as there was cake with mum 😁 Have done today though, very cold! Fairly busy in the morning walking Xena & then Enoch, did our shopping too, I find 1st thing in the morning hard. Hopefully another one tomorrow…

Fast day gone ok, I’ve been sorting out my new phone so the time as passed quickly.

Afternoon All..
    River bank walk with the boys this morning both running like mad and in circles, chasing each other.. crackers!

A couple of hours doing beauty stuff, facial, toe nails, brows all looking tidy now.

Fast day gone well 700 ish, kept busy so not too bad.

Hedgehog..
    Hope the cake was tasty …has your mum improved is she still low? Your Dad passed about this time I think 🤗

Dave..
    Hope the phone has been all sorted.

Jean x

Afternoon All…
    A good run with the boys again this morning, woke up to foggy start, very cold and damp out.

I have stayed the same again this week.. still two pounds up from goal…

Hair cut and blow shortly then of out with my ‘ Park Ladies’ for lunch, I haven’t been out with them for three months due to Katie being here and someone’s family from Australia..

Testing my heating out all seems well.

Jean x

Good afternoon we got soaked on our walk this morning and is still heavy rain now. Going to the A O Arena tonight to see the for tops and the Temptations, this concert as been cancelled for the last 2 years so it’s on at last.

Good afternoon everyone, there was 3 groups in last night Odyssey,The Four Tops and The Temptations.Odyssey were awful, the four tops was the 3 Tops their lead singer caught COVID and didn’t fly over, The Temptations were ok but played songs I didn’t talk know, Denise knew them all, I was never into Motown.I wouldn’t go again to watch any of them.

Evening All…
    We went on our village river bank this morning no cows about, not sure if they have gone now for winter, a bit early.

No boules lots of people on holiday..a couple of people wouldn’t commit so I decided I wouldn’t play..

Made a cake for Williams leaving do tomorrow, assemble it with fresh cream before I go, tomato plants gone to tip all looks tidy now, Charlie’s veg done, popped to shops. Cleaned up… productive day.

My awful neighbour is moving this weekend in dribs and drabs over two days, strange normally you move out and new neighbours move in.. hope they are nice.

Dave..
    Shame you didn’t enjoy the show, I went to Rod Stewart, he was awful the sound wasn’t right.. too loud you couldn’t hear him..I wouldn’t go to any again.

Jean x

Yes it was very loud last night, glad I didn’t wear hearing aids.Cooking steak now in the ninja,a few onion rings are well.

Evening!
    Dave- shame about the concert…hope the rain’s stopped now?! Is your stomach any better or still the same?
    Jean- will be a sad & happy day tomorrow for William’s send off, hope your daughter will be okay…Mum is a bit better, although fell over again yesterday, a worry, I think she doesn’t concentrate on what she’s doing! We lost Dad in November, so it’s coming up…
    My neice will be 30 in a couple of weeks, sis is doing a party for her so Mum’ll look forward to that!
    Have done another FD today, 700cals again, 3rd this week, but overate yesterday as I was hungry 😬 Been into town today, have delivered the village magazines, so had a deserved rest after that!

Afternoon everyone, finally back on here after a lovely holiday last week. Scales showed me a two pound gain this morning so back on 5:2. Been for my annual flu jab this morning and am having my Covid booster on Thursday so won’t be able to visit Auntie again this week.
    Jean hope William got off alright today and hopefully your daughter is not too upset.
    Hedgehogs something nice for your mum to look forward to and hasn’t managed to fall anymore.
    Dave a pity about the show it sounded like a good line up.
    Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.
    Nana
    xxx

Evening All…
    I have done my two walks today but really a bit of a lazy day.. a few bits done on my holiday things… lost £700 had to search for it but found in a change of bag phew!! Glad I realised before last minute packing….

Williams got off, a train was cancelled but got on another on a different route.. I did speak to him but it was very noisy where he was sat. I think he was happy to get going it’s been a long month waiting. HR is collecting him from the airport as his boss is away at the moment.
    Jacqui seems ok at the moment but very tired, both her and William haven’t been sleeping.

Hedgehog..
    It’s a worry when your mum keeps falling, a get together is always nice..

Nana..
    A 2 lbs gain isn’t bad after a holiday.. we both have our jabs to look forward to this week.

Jean x

Evening!
    Nana- glad that you had a good holiday! 2lbs not bad & hopefully soon off…hope you feel okay with the jabs x
    Jean- good you’ve found your money! Is William flying straight or having a stopover?
    Dave- enjoy the speedway tonight!
    Think we’ve all had a good FD today!
    Been planning my neice’s birthday cake, & have bought some presents for her. Xena had a run in with 2 big lab boys on our walk- met them before, they’re a bit aggressive but she sorts them out- the owner never tells them off, just laughs! I’m not good at tackling people, hubby would have words if he was there! Enoch’s owner wouldn’t answer today, so no walk for him. Lots of ironing done.

Hedgehog…
    William has 1 hour more to go to Doha, our time 10.15 pm…2 hours stop, leg stretch, then 10 more hours to go…
    X

Evening!
    No FD for me, ended up shopping & trying a new recipe- veggie crispy pancake things which were lovely. Met a really sweet pointer puppy on our walk today, the lady rescues failed gundogs so had a young lab as well…
    Had a lovely catch up on the phone with a friend, we usually just message each other rather than talk on the phone, don’t know why! She moved a while ago so can’t meet up now…
    Xena still itchy, her shampoo yesterday’s not helped yet!
    Hopefully a FD tomorrow!

Good morning everyone. I’ve gained 2lbs so not good, must try harder. My arm is still very sore from my 2 jabs I had yesterday 😫😫. The sun is out so makes things a little better.

Afternoon All…
    I was going to fast but feeling in the holiday mode.. so abandoned. I am out for lunch tomorrow and I have visitors Monday.

Charlie goes to his sitter on Tuesday then I leave early 4.30 am Wednesday .. I am looking forward to seeing my daughter in Texas and grandchildren.

Then it will be a big push for any weight off for the end of year.

Dave..
    Hope your arm improves soon I have the joy of jabs on Saturday..

Hedgehog..
    A lovely chat with your friend.. I have a friend which we text much better a conversation..

Jean x

On the painkillers, not kicked in yet but soon hopefully.My mate on the bowling team as just had an hip replacement, he’s in a lot of pain and they won’t let him come home until he’s had a wee😁.

Evening!
    Dave- hope your arms improve soon! Hope your friend can get home soon- crazy how quickly they send you home from hospital with ops now- used to get sent to a convalescent home too!
    Jean- hope you had a good lunch today?
    I’ve stayed the same this week although not so many FDs so that’s okay. Took mum for her hearing test, she decided she’ll have them but was very grumpy about it! She was too traumatised to have a coffee out! Had a lovely healthy dinner of korean veg pancakes. Was going to have a FD tomorrow but hubby mentioned maybe lunch out…
    Have a good weekend all 😍

Morning All..
    Awake at 6am now cuppa in bed…
    Village walk later then going to boules. Covid and flu jab pm.

Four days before going to Texas seems to be coming quick now. I haven’t been for over three years and covid. It’s strange sorting it all out on my own, the packing, garden and house but I will get there ….

Hedgehog..
    My lunch was fine just two of us, one with covid maybe and the other with visitors. Just makes a break in the day.
    Glad mum is sorted with her ears hope she wears them.

Dave ..
    Hope your arms are feeling better..

Jean x

My arm with the 2 injections is much better today. So just my shoulder on the other arm, I was having physio on our until I broke my arm so will have to get in touch and see what’s next.Jean hope you have a great time in America when you go.

Quiet on here today. Lamb for tea😋😋😋.So definitely not a FD.my favourite lamb and mint sauce. Got to pull my socks up until the end of the year.

Good afternoon everyone, aching from bowling for a few hours. We play twice as long when we practice. Fast day today so going ok at the moment.

Good morning think I’ll have to play an alarm to wake you all up, where area you all? Had a good fast day yesterday I think going bowling in the afternoon then speedway at night helped a lot. Anyone lurking come on here and say hello.Minols,Dragonfly,Hemmy,Steve come back.

Good afternoon, anybody there? Been bowling so getting 20 years older now. Only 2 cups of tea consumed today so going well

Afternoon everyone, not been on for a while because nothing has really changed since I last posted. Managed to lose the two pounds holiday gain so pleased about that and am now going away for a couple of days tomorrow with our Newmarket friends so will probably regain it again 😉
    Take care everyone and will be back again on Monday.
    Nana xxx

Evening!
    Jean-have a lovely time in Texas! You’re very brave 👍
    Mary- well done losing your holiday gain already! ☺
    Dave- enjoy the bowling practice, good you can still play on another green…
    Managed a FD yesterday, & another today but it’s been a real struggle! Have walked Xena & Enoch both days, it’s been nice weather so jobs done in the garden, shopping done, made green tomato chutney…not much done inside though 😂
    Have planned my neice’s cake for this weekend, will make it Saturday, hubby’s birthday Friday, so won’t be fasting then!

Good afternoon a beautiful day here sun and barely a cloud in the sky. Big night in the speedway tonight will decide if we are champions or runners up again🤞🤞🤞.I don’t like this time of year all the leaves fall and make the floor very slippery. At least I won’t be getting pulled around by a German shepherd,my greyhound walks to heal, not taught her to do that she just does it. I prefer them too walk in front where I can see them.

It’s been lovely weather here today like summer almost. Done 2 fast days this week will try a low day tomorrow. It is getting cooler though and all the leaves are falling making it slippy.i fell a couple of years ago on them so will have to be careful.

Morning All..
    Two weeks in Texas so no fasting for me.. lovely and hot 33 degrees yesterday.. a cloudy day today but much better for me.

A long delayed flight but feeling much better a lazy day, SIL going to Saudi later pm then we can decide what we will be doing ourselves next few days…

Take care everyone I will pass by as I can…

Evening!
    Jean- have a lovely time catching up with your family!
    Dave- yes, can get slippery, I do get pulled by Xena & Enoch although most of the pavements round here are okay…hope you win the speedway 👍
    No fasting today, woke up with a very sore throat & very hungry, so not feeling it today! Lots of jobs done, tried a new recipe of spicy veggie mince with couscous which was nice, & made puffed quinoa & chocolate bars which were very good. Hubby doesn’t want a cake for tomorrow, but does want a Chinese takeaway, not sure what we’ll do in the day though.

Good afternoon, we won the speedway, 29 years since we last did actually made the news.Not a fast day today and I feel very hungry.529 calories so far today.

Viewing 50 posts - 32,851 through 32,900 (of 35,464 total)

You must be logged in to reply.