Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,938 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  Nanafixit 16 hours, 18 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 32,801 through 32,850 (of 35,425 total)

• Evening everyone, back from our holiday which was very enjoyable. I braved the scales on Sunday morning and had gained four pounds which wasn’t to bad. Back on the 5:2 now and had my usual fd Monday which I found hard and next one will be Thursday.
    Hope everyone is keeping well.
    Nana x

Good evening everyone, another nice day weather been good. Having a brief rest from fasting.

Evening!
    Quick post- not sure what’s up.but the site’s freezing & jumping about šŸ˜¬
    A busy Sunday, then a good FD yesterday. Eldest away for 2 weeks now, youngest came round to clean his bike (his flat’s on 3rd floor so not easy at his!), he took it back with him…we’re feeling a bit holiday-like as have time to ourselves but I’ll be missing them both again tomorrow! Not sure when next FD will be as we’ll be having some nice meals…legs aching alot tonight, long walk with Xena, then walked Enoch, went into our little town & then quick walk with Xena tonight!

Morning Allā€¦
    Going to meet up with Oreo and his grandma, on the river bank a car drive away .. Natalie is busy this week..

Going to do a low day or FD not decided as yet..

Grandson looks as heā€™s going to Perth, Aussie about the 3rd October but no flights that day so looking about.. he doesnā€™t want anyone to go to the airport just catch the train and start his new life. Heā€™s excited and nervous, his mum is upset but at least sheā€™s talking about visiting in the summer now.

Have a good day..

Jean x

Good afternoon everyone, is the last day of summer and it’s yet another sunny day. Hopefully it will be a mild winter so we don’t need the hearing on all day, except for you HHšŸ˜.

Hello everyone,it’s been a lovely day here for the last day of August although a bit breezy for our cycle ride but I kept thinking to myself the extra effort required would help towards losing the holiday weight gain
    A nice lunch and catch up with friends. Usual visit to Ely tomorrow and a catch up with my Auntie. Fasting tomorrow so will try to be strong with all of the lovely aromas coming from the food stalls on the market.
    Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.
    Nana x

Good evening just experimenting no fasts for a fortnight going to see how I do, since I have been fasting is much easier to have less food each day. If that dosent work I have another plan.

Good afternoon spent in lovely sunshine watching the bowls. My team won 6-2 so happy days. In a lot of pain with what I think is an hernia. Got an appointment with gp a week tomorrow, having painkillers like Smarties.

Evening!
    Dave- rough for you with your elbow & now the stomach pain…hope you lose still, probably a good idea to eat regularly at the moment for your stomach šŸ˜¢
    Jean- very exciting for your grandson! A long flight for visiting…nice to still be able to meet up with Oreo!
    Nana- hope Auntie is okay…
    Have fasted today, 700cals- very pleased as I wasn’t really in the mood! Got some jobs done, & we went for a river walk with Xena- she’s not been there for a while so was very excited & stupid! Had a surprise visit from youngest as he was out for a bike ride, eldest sending me lots of pics from Paris…booked Xena in to doggy daycare tomorrow & will have a day out at the beach, I think there’ll be fish & chips for lunch!

We enjoyed it in Paris,I won a raffle for 3 nights in the Hilton hotel near Orly airport. It was a speedway rider who was having a testimonial.Funnily enough my son buys speedway dvds and the one who’s testimonial I won the prize at came to our house to drop some off for him, he told him that I had won the first prize, so her was happy to know who had won it.

Back from hospital pleased I got Bluetooth hearing aids, I’ve paired them to my phone, will have to see if I can connect them to the telly for sound.

Morning Allā€¦
    Across the fields walk today through two drizzle/rain showers but not too bad, the rainy season is upon us .. something to look forward too..

A lazy day.. bought my ninja grill/air fryer so sat looking at recipes and making a note of times until I grasp what you have to doā€¦ a full chicken dinner tonight so hope I get it together.. I have cut my chicken into half and frozen the other half to make it easier.

I shall be fasting tomorrow hoping I can move a bit more weight on Friday.

Jean x

Well done on getting the ninja Jean. It will save you money on the electric and the food tastes great. Trying to lure Chloe out she dosent want to come, scared of going out. Unbelievable for a dog but not much I can do, I will get her out one way or the other.

Everything sorted for the ninja..
    Chicken, stuffing, roasties, peas and a Yorkshire pud..
    Mustard, salt, pepper and oil marinade..
    Gravy on the ringā€¦wine out!! Table set..!!

Letā€™s hope I can pull it togetherā€¦
    X

It looks good Jean. Plenty of things to try now.

Morning Allā€¦
    A rainy start to the day meeting Oreo on river bank hope it improvesā€¦

Picking my tomatoes at 6 dropping them off at someoneā€™s house.

My ninja was great very impressed just I was a bit slow to make the gravy on the stove, very tastyā€¦

I am fasting today anyone joining me..?

Health master ..
    We are doing fine with 5.2 so go away!!!!!

Morning everyone, thought I’d post this morning as I tend to forget to post later on in the day lately.
    I’m also fasting today planning on having my usual piece ofSalmon flaked into cooked pasta with a bit of Philadelphia light. I had a nice catch up lunch on Saturday at our local Beefeater with my old work colleagues.
    Weather still keeps nice and warm, although we had some heavy rain overnight but this morning the sun is out again.
    Pleased to say Auntie is doing really well but still on the same food every day that they advised her to have when she was discharged from hospital. A dietician is supposed to be contacting her to discuss other safe food choices this month.
    Enjoy your day everyone.
    Nana x

Evening!
    Had a lovely day out last Friday, delivered village magazines on Saturday & saw Mum, a lazier day yesterday & have been out for a cream tea today, aswell as some gardening. Walked Enoch too, it always seems to turn really hot as soon as I go out with him, he feels the heat…Didn’t fast today, although had a salad tonight & the scome was instead of breakfast & lunch so not too bad…

Good morning everyone it’s pouring down here, not had much rain lately so it’s needed.My arm is getting a lot better but stomach is bad, think it my hernia. I have an appointment with gp on Monday so will see what happens then.

Afternoon All..
    A good walk this morning with Natalie and Oreo.

We were playing boules but cried off with the rainy weather then when it was playing time it was bright weatherā€¦ should have been raining all afternoon..

A lazy book reading day and a bit of sewingā€¦

A bit of bad news about Tony( Steves best man) heā€™s had his driving license taken off him due to his eyes, some radiotherapy has damaged his blood vessels in the past, he is a painter and decorator, so thatā€™s finished too.. he will have to visit me on the train when he can get his head around it.. and move house too heā€™s a bit out of it where he is.

Dave..
    Hope you soon improve..

Nana.,
    Glad auntie is ok itā€™s a long time to sort her food out..

Hedgehog..
    My sort of day scones with jam and creamā€¦ must make some for the freezer..

Jean x

Good morning everyone the sun as just come out so bowling should be dry. I’m only watching so it doesn’t matter if it rains, I was laughing at them all getting soaked last week. They all had to change all their clothes when they got homešŸ˜

Afternoon everyone, a lovely Wednesday lunch as usual,however, I was finding it getting harder and harder to cycle home despite it being backwind so stopped and got off and checked my tyres only to find that my back tyre was punctured so had to walk home the rest of the way but it’s still exercise.
    Jean such a shame for Tony.
    Dave hope you’re arm is getting better slowly.
    Weather has been kind today as yesterday evening and in the early hours we had heavy rain.

Fasting tomorrow and visiting Ely as usual.
    Nana x

It’s pouring down now but was lovely this afternoon. Very dark outside, soon be winter.

Evening All..
    A busy day a few jobs done washing and ironing and I got a freezer defrosted..
    A rainy start but turned out a warm day then thunder and lightening at 6 pm but didnā€™t last long.

A fasting day tomorrow

Expecting thunder and lightening in the morning for a few hours hope it misses usā€¦ I wonā€™t walk in itā€¦

Nearly bed time..

Jean x

Expecting rain any time, and they want me to play bowls today as they are short. I said I’ll give it a go. Still warm outside. Looking at the radar the rain should miss me but it’s coming your way Jean.

Afternoon Allā€¦
    A bit of a wet walk but not too bad.. no thunder and lightening as forecast..

Fasting going wellā€¦. Out and about dare I say it.. Christmas cards and chocolate ..my excuse all going to Texas, a few birthday cards.

I went in our wet fish shop, bought a crab and battered haddock pieces to go in the air fryer.. the owner was telling me she never uses her oven now..,

Dave..
    Hope you got to play bowls, I donā€™t know if itā€™s a bit too soon.. take it steady..

Jean x

I did play and won so not bad eh. Not many games left now. But we go and practice every mon & wed. Was lucky with the weather last year only missed 2 days I think.

Good morning everyone weather mixed, still clammy here, will be glad when it gets a little cooler. Struggling at the moment fasting. Maybe I’ll be better after I see my GP on Monday.

Good evening went to watch bowls, glad I wasn’t playing it poured down so some soggy bowlers šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜.

Good morning everyone it’s a dull day here. At the hospital and the doctors tomorrow, so no bowling. There is talk of the 19th of September being a bank holiday so that’s the day the last league game for the Monday bowling. Do don’t know if it will be rearranged.

Afternoon All..
    A very grey drizzle sort of startā€¦ ok for boules .. I won the game played with 3 as singles..then for a coffee at the cafe.. no food.

A lazy day as now just readingā€¦ going out shortly again, the boy keeps me going. Life wouldnā€™t be the same without him šŸ„°

Dave..
    Is the 19th the funeral day?.. I havenā€™t heard as yet.
    Hope all goes well at hospital and docsā€¦

Fast day for me on Monday..

All very quiet on hereā€¦

Jean x

Morning all!
    Sorry I keep forgetting to post…no fasting this week a sort of holiday at home šŸ˜‚ Had some days out, eldest away for a couple more days, he’s had a good time & has sent lots of fab photos…back to fasting tomorrow!

Afternoon Allā€¦
    Walk this morning then a tidying of the outside and garden, furniture and brolly put away, grass cut, some re seeding to be done on the grass. Garage tidy.
    I was sweating buckets a lazy afternoon.

I shall be fasting Monday.

Weather is looking quite nice at the moment.

Hedgehog.,
    A change to have an at home holiday itā€™s nice to have a break from fasting.
    Its good your son and girlfriend have had a great travelling holiday.

Jean x

Bah, just lost my postšŸ¤¬.I am fasting today hopefully.Hospital first then to my doctor’s. It’s Started raining so I will get wet, not going in the car, difficult to park. I will have to pay on the bus so I might plead innocent and try to use my bits pass.

Got my hearing aids working although only one works with my phone even though they are both connected. Doctors at 3pm then see what happens.

Back from doctors, got to have an ultrasound scanšŸ„ŗ hope I don’t have to wait and long as last time.

Morning All..
    A better day today weather improved..getting chilly in evenings and night now.
    Boules later pm and thinking of a park walk. Having a slow start this morning.

A good fast day yesterday next one Thursday.

Dave..
    Hope the ultrasound isnā€™t too long a wait.

Jean x

Good morning everyone, I’ve lost 5lbs so back on the right track, will see if I can keep it going. No rain today so looking good.

Afternoon everyone, a bad Nana here for not posting more often.
    Pleased to report that Auntie is doing really well and looks better everytime we visit her.
    A quiet weekend with a fast day done on Sunday as we visited our widowed friend for lunch yesterday which was very enjoyable especially the Carrot cake šŸ˜‹
    This evening our Newmarket friends are coming over for a curry night which will be fun.
    Our Wednesday lunch will be on Thursday this week so my Thursday fast will be tomorrow. No visit to Ely this week. At least with 5:2 you can swap the fast days around to suit.
    Dave well done on losing 5lbs and šŸ¤žyou don’t have to wait to long for your ultrasound.
    Nana x

Good morning, bowling today and it’s a fast day too, so that will pass the time and I won’t feel hungry. The sun is trying to come out but if it stays dry I’ll be happy.

Afternoon Allā€¦
    After walking this morning I went to visit my sister.
    She is still hard work, talking and shouting at imaginary people and arguing with my Texas daughter and her hubby
    (they are asleep in bed in US). I find it so strange and hard.
    The worse thing I give her a hug when I leave in the house and she just shuts the door on me, no coming to the car and waving me off, as she usually did, thatā€™s really difficult.

Fast day today all going well but getting hungry now, prawns tonight in a sandwich, not enough to have on a plate but they need eating up.

Jean x

Good afternoon,I went bowling and got slaughtered. That was the last game of the season on a Thursday.We played the last game yesterday for Wednesday league. Z DVD have one league game and a cup game on Monday.Fast day is going ok just a little hungry now.

Hello everyone, was pleased to see a half pound loss on the scales this morning as I’d had lunch at friends on Monday and the curry night on Tuesday.
    A very enjoyable lunch today with our usual Wednesday friends which was moved to today. Missed seeing Auntie though.
    Jean a worry with your sister it did seem at one time that she had improved slightly.
    Dave a shame about your last game.
    Hope everyone else is keeping okay.
    Nana x

Evening!
    Dave- hope the wait’s not so long for your ultrasound…well done with your weight loss šŸ‘ Shame about the game today…
    Jean- a worry with your sister, it’s so hard…well done with your FD!
    Nana- well done with your half pound off, very steady! You do well losing when you eat out lots, very disciplined!
    Hope Auntie’s doing okay, is she allowed to eat any more yet?
    Had a good FD today, have been busy so it’s gone quickly. Walked Enoch at last!

Good morning everyone, not a bad day today the sun is out. Good fast day yesterday next one is Monday, do will try to have a low day before then.

Morning All..
    Caught up with Oreo on the riverbankā€¦. Oreo got stung with a wasp and then Natalie flapping about got 2 stingsā€¦ Oreo is always allergic he has come out in a very big bump.. I told her to watch him for a few hours.

I am now sat at the park, tomorrow is when we got the awful news about Steveā€¦ I was walking in the park as I got summoned to hospitalā€¦

Nanaā€¦.
    Well done on your half a pound offā€¦ I am 1 lb up this week.. must eat things up this weekend and really be focused for Mondayā€¦too much chocolate in the cupboard! ā€¦. FDā€™s are good itā€™s the non fast days I am struggling with.

Dave..
    I am starting to struggle with my shoulder I am joining you.. hope the ultra sound soon comes through.

Hedgehog..
    Have a good day what ever you are doingā€¦ haircuts?? Cleaning ??

Lovely and sunny now a chilly start with a few layers on..

Jean x

Good evening not been a bad day weather-wise. I’m feeling very tired today, hope I buck up soon. Denise is feeling better so that’s good.

Hi! This is a test post from fastdiet; I’m debugging an issue where people are having issues posting on this topic.

Hi again! If you are having trouble viewing the “Fat Busting Brits” topic and are using Safari, try using a different browser. I’m posting this from Chrome which seems to be working.

I’m going to fix it when I figure out the issue but wanted you to have a workaround while I’m doing that. šŸ˜Š

Am able to use the forum now

Viewing 50 posts - 32,801 through 32,850 (of 35,425 total)

You must be logged in to reply.