Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,944 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 1 hour, 10 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 26,701 through 26,750 (of 35,431 total)

• I meant to add that we are a Peugeot and Skoda family! Peugeot 307 and Skoda Yeti.

Morning all!
    Ugh, woken at 4.30 by son’s alarm, I wasn’t sleeping well anyway! Glad it’s not a FD, I was already hungry when I got up, so have had breakfast!
    Possibly a little snow for us this afternoon! (& Mel & Nana?)
    Hope everyone has a good day, & keep strong fasters!

Hi all,

Thanks for your kind words yesterday, I’ll try and make time for me too, but its so hard 🙁

Jean – sending lots of love to you today!

It was thick with snow at home, and now people apparently getting stuck on our road, trying to get out. Not a single flake here at work, its hard to get them to actually believe how bad it is at home! Glad I’m only here till 12. I feel I need to be at home today for some reason, just a feeling I have.

Trying a FD today, although will take it an hour at a time. Not hungry yet, no appetite really.

Hope everyone’s okay, stay strong anyone fasting.

xx

Morning all

Fasting today. After being quite restrained all holiday, yesterday was not controlled at all and not even for anything nice durr. So still not braved the scales but will do so tomorrow for my end Feb result.

Was a lovely holiday and so nice to have Gretel back HH. Gordon collected her then she ran round the house looking for me and squeaking like a mad thing with excitement. Even though she is a tie especially in cities on holiday, I really prefer to have her with us.

Loving your figures Kay, just dreading final Feb weigh in though…hoping your new dog arrives soon. How lovely for you and for him/her. The pics looked lovely.

Lots of difficulty with husbands on here. Sorry to hear about the caravan Jean but lots of dog friendly pubs etc and possibly a bit less work with everything that’s going on at the mo. Everything crossed for Steve.

Sorry to hear your news Tammy. It sounds a brutal system.

DF I do know what you’re going through. In 2003 my OH was very ill with a sudden illness (encephalitis) which initially went undiagnosed. It was/is life changing for both of us. It was a hideous time with emergency after emergency and what made matters much worse is that he kept insisting on trying to go back to work and got very annoyed with me when I tried to persuade him not to. He kept insisting he was ok which he quite clearly wasn’t. I guess the point to this is that life got a lot better. He still has to take a combination of drugs but normality returned. Hang on in there.

All this talk of cars, we are not car enthusiasts at all, though I did have a BMW once which I loved for a decade before it went to my son (and I’m a very cautious driver Dave!). Nana you made me smile with your 16 year old car. That is so us. We tend to keep them til they’re falling to bits and hate the drama and cost of a new one, same as mobile phones. We’re both luddites!

Granddaughter day today so off we go. Good luck fasters. End of Feb beckons….

Sarah, thank you! Yes, he is getting really irritated with me when I ask even the simplest of questions i.e., have you taken your tablets?! I’m trying not to fuss but its hard not to. I have to keep telling myself it will get easier. Have a good day, stay strong fasting! xx

Good morning everyone, beautiful day today,hope to go bowling later will take Heidi out first. Let’s hope everyone on here and other halfs all enjoy good health. Trying for a fast day today, so fingers crossed.

Morning All..
    Strange it’s saying it’s at Zero, but it’s quite pleasant….river really high again more properties went again last night in different villages, horses had to be moved and deer swimming in the water so very sad….our road is closed again with police about enforcing it, we are ok for access…
    I think tonight we should be half a metre lower on high tide…so it will help the properties….

We are fasting today..a naughty day yesterday…

Trying to sort caravan things out, trying to be being brutal…do I want things??…charity shop some things and EBay for the larger things…

Charlie for his yearly check up later, jabs and pickup worming and flea tablets…the year has passed so quickly…he looks quite good and fit now after all his allergies have gone ……he definitely has his paws under the table…wrapped up in his blanket 😂..( I know a lot of you don’t do jabs, treatments etc..)

Hedgehog..
    Goodness what an early start..(for all of you 😂)…we were told snow..nothing about at all, blue skies..

DF..
    Nice to be away from work for noon, make sure Steve rests up….hope snow is gone by then…

Sarah..
    Glad the holiday went well…and a Gretel went berserk when she got home…lovely you were missed.
    I will take on board what you have said to DF, hoping moving forward things can be sorted out and improved or even stay as we are, maybe we are not up to that bit yet……enjoy your granddaughter day 😀

Dave..
    Enjoy your bowling, decent weather and some people turn up…

Kay..
    Any news on the woof?

Nana..
    Enjoy Ely, nice you managed to go..

Have a good fasting day everyone…

Jean x

Heidi’s always had jabs until a couple of years ago.They have to have then if they are going in Kennels or won’t be allowed in. Denise said my car was covered in snow when she got up but had all gone when I got up 😄

Jean- have a good FD, plenty to keep you busy! I have so much stuff, extra saucepans & crockery etc as I couldn’t bear to get rid of stuff from our static van! Hope you’re more ruthless than me!
    DF- hope all’s well when you get home & Steve’s behaved! When do you go back full time? Maybe get one of those doggy cams Dave & Kay have to keep an eye on him? 😂 I would be a very pestery nurse, I like looking after people…
    Dave- enjoy the sun & the bowling!
    Sarah- oops on yesterday, my turn today! Have a good day with granddaughter!
    Kay- how’s Theo & his mum doing? Hope you can go to see one of the dogs soon…
    Nana- have a nice day out in Ely!
    Tammy- how’s the b2b fasting going?
    Mel, Steve, Cakey- all quiet, hope you’re all okay?
    The early start has made me extra hungry, using all of my willpower to keep to keto, have indulged in some cheese & peanut butter (not together!)
    BTW, anyone tried that new peanut butter & marmite?!

Hi Everyone
    Had a long coffee with a collegue this morning – still had nothing to eat. So I’m not really surprised that I’m over-the-top annoyed with a couple of emails sitting in my inbox…want to scream, but reckon I’m at least partially ‘hangry’! There are some really good things happening in my work…but there’s a lot of rubbish, too. Must remember to concentrate on the good, and then take everything else one day at a time.

Sorry for dumping a whole load of that without context – just needed to get it out through my finger-tips. Going to go and put a ‘don’t fret, it will be alright’ note on my admin’s computer because she’ll come in before me and see a whole load of stuff in the emails about a nmistake she’s made – and I know she’ll feel terrible about what she’s done…but nobody died! And I would know, cos I’d have to take the funeral…!

Anyhoo…Jean, where have you hidden that bottle of wine?! By the way, saw an interesting idea for Lent that could get you some easy ‘virtue points’…the idea is to go through your house, and each day find something you don’t use/need and give it to charity. THAT’s how you sort your garage!

HH – peanut butter and marmite!!? Go on, I dare you!

Mx

Afternoon all, back home from bowling in glorious sunshine.Just having a cuppa, all I have had to eat today is one cherry tomatoe.So fast day going well, (note no holiday feeling) I have to go to bowling club to pay for the coming year, I pay full price because I bowl in the league, Denise and Peter are social members so only £6 for them two.

Glad you got to bowl today, Dave! Well done with your fasting!Get ready Dave 😷!
    Minols- great idea for Lent, trouble is I have lots of stuff in the spare room I keep forgetting to actually take to the shop 😂😂. Hope your admin person doesn’t get too upset, we all make mistakes…only some people think they don’t! Yes, you would know no-one died!
    I’ll let you know if I try the weird combo! Keep strong fasting!
    Stayed sunny for our 2nd walk, made up for the drenching I got this morning! Feeling pretty tired now 😱

Had two dry walks with Heidi for a change. Managed to get my Vodafone mobile number sent over to Virgin mobile, it will change tomorrow.

Extremely peckish now, will try and last another hour. Hockey tonight not sure if I will stay up though.

Hi Graham,

Congratulations on your new scales

Think your on the wrong forum 😄

Good day fasting today.
    Held off until 2.30 when I had an omelette (400cals?) and a very small portion of oven chicken with the boys. So sub800 today.
    Don’t know if I’ll make the 1lb for a pebble, but glad Feb has an extra day this year!

Mx

Well done Minols.I am about 500 calories at the moment.Yogurt and apple to come. Could murder a giant bar of chocolate 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤. Denise said go out and get one 👿 but I said no 😇. Denise said holidays don’t start until Tuesday.

Evening All…
    Kitchen closed all good…boiled eggs this evening..

We have some appointments through, PET scan tomorrow that’s the important one, lung clinic medical side the 6th, then surprisingly 18th his surgeon, we were told they wouldn’t operate again I wonder if he will?

Looks like things are now moving, his blood test shows his potassium and salts are still a problem and higher than they should be, another blood test next week to check…

Lots of things lost into the house from the caravan, one bag of rubbish and three charity bags, so slowly going through it.

Hedgehog..
    I am really trying to be ruthless ….still waiting to try marmite…

Minols..
    Not much left of the wine…quite like the idea of one thing going a day…how tidy the house would be, 40 things 😱…hope your admin lady is fine and not too upset…🤞for a pebble..

Dave..
    Glad the bowling went well and you found some sun…hope your number change over goes smoothly..

Kay..
    No pebbles for Charlie…all well at the Vets but he wants at least 3lbs off Charlie…a bit more than I thought…treats have to be cut back!

New tyres for the car in the morning then hospital pm…so I need a pass out..I will try and come by early.

Jean x

Why new tyres, though you was getting a new car. Unless it is for the Volvo.Otherwise why go to the expense.Hope Steve’s scans are good. I expect my number to change tomorrow, that’s what they said, only thing is Virgin use EE which is not as good as Vodafone round here.

Dave..
    Could be 8 weeks before we get the car….Volvo needs MOT, service and two new tyres ouch!…they are just in legal …we have lots of miles to hospital appointments so no choice…garage said they would allow some money back for it….

Jean x

Best wishes for Steve for tomorrow Jean and well done for sorting the caravan, you don’t hang about once you make a decision!

Minols you’re so lovely leaving that note for your admin lady. I can’t bear conflict of any kind so know how much I’d appreciate a note like that. I’m thinking about watching nothing except CBeebies to stay away from any conflict.

CW

Evening everyone,well woke up to snow falling this morning and ended up with a lovely sunny day but a really cold breeze. Eating wise not been to bad today have come in under my tdee for the weight I’m aiming for.
    Dave glad you got to play bowls and we’ll done on resisting getting some chocolate.
    Jean hope all goes well tomorrow – annoying about the car tyres but what else can you do.
    Hedgehogs expect you’ll sleep well tonight.
    Nana x

Jean- they’re nice & quick with your appts, hope the scan goes well tomorrow. A bit confusing having to see the surgeon then. Ouch on the car…& poor Charlie, I think he looks good!
    Minols- well done with your FD! Hope you get a good result for Feb.
    Dave- well done resisting the chocolate & Denise’s encouragement!
    CW- probably have conflict on that now! My youngest used to love Tracey Beaker on Cbbc, that was full of shouting…hope you got the boiler sorted?
    Nana- a nice day out for you then, well done being restrained!
    I have not been restrained today though, nibbling alot, although had a very small low cal stir fry tonight. I will not be getting on the scales tomorrow, need another FD first!

Successful fast day today. 50 cal yogurt first thing then Kirsty beef and celeriac mash. Dave, still not yet had the Spanish chicken. Well done on holding out for holiday.

No snow but more incessant rain and freezing cold again…

Jean all good and positive thoughts for tomorrow. You sound so calm and positive and together. Looking after yourself too must be key to helping Steve too.

DF think it might be a gender thing. Maybe a female would think differently and see asking about tablets as caring. I’m not sure. My OH didn’t really want to admit he was ill and I suppose I was too pushy. I don’t really have a back burner and it’s not helpful sometimes. We argued a lot and I didn’t look after myself. I was very thin (MOST unusually) and very anxious. I wasn’t eating or sleeping. It helped no one. Everything’s simpler in retrospect but make sure you prioritise yourself too.

Hoping everyone who has fasted is doing well.

Minols, HH and Jean. Personally I can’t see anything strange or unusual about any/all marmite, cheese or PB combos…

Lovely day with grandaughter. We go to an art session on Thursdays. Goodness me she got stuck in today. I will post a photo on whatsapp….

Evening work done for the day
    Day 2 fast and I’ve survived not been too bad at all, help to be at work, had soup again and a banana, and that it. Tummy rumbling just now though, may have to break out the oxo cubes.
    Jean and Steve hope all goes well tomorrow.
    DF my hubby has never been good at saying if he is feeling Ill etc,but I’m very good at knowing when he isn’t, but when I ask, I normally get snapped at, you can only take so much, till you stop asking, and then your bad because you dont care!!!,take a big breath ,curse answer in your head, have a stiff drink or 3, and put a brave face on, we are all good at that, hope things improve for you both.
    Dave , you made me think of chocolate 😋
    HH, nana, kay, CW, Minols, typh00 hope your all good.
    Tammy x

Might have an hotel Chocolat hot chocolate drink, not used them for ages Spanish chicken was nice

Thats FD 800 x 3 done, today was definitely sub 800 and I havent felt too bad. Will see what tomorrow brings before deciding how to approach weekend!

DF, as others have said already, its important you look after youself too. You need to be physically and mentally well in order to look after someone else. Thinking of you.

Jean, its good that the hospital is on the ball and are arranging appointments. I guess awaiting the results from tomorrow’s scan is the next thing. Whats a PET scan?
    Charlie not lost any weight….tut tut…naughty mummy and daddy!! Thats 2 pebbles less in the jar 😁 You will have to find some healthier treats!

HH, did you manage your low cal stirfry tonight after your earlier snacking? Fasting tomorrow?

Nana, glad you got out to your usual Thursday meet up. You were restrained too!

Sarah, well done getting a fast day in today. Looks like a lovely day with Iris.

CW, hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Make sure you have a word with the workmen!!

Dave, well done on resisting the chocolate bar! Did you have your hot choc drink in the end? I had one this afternoon and it did the trick.

Tammy, are you managing your back to back fasts?

Minols, keep strong and get that pebble in the jar!! Remember your aim was 2 😁

Now there was talk of peanut butter and marmite……!
    I dont actually eat peanut butter although I do sometimes eat almond butter and I love all things marmite, so Id try it!

Alarm being switched off now!😀😀

Yes just had an hot chocolate, options though not hotel Chocolat. Watching hockey, 1-1 after four minutes.

Morning all!
    Jean- thinking of you today, busy day…hope you don’t have detours with flooded roads, more rain on the way 😞
    DF- hope all was okay when you got home yesterday…
    Cakey- hope you can sort those workmen out later, perhaps soften them up with tea & biccies first?
    Tammy- well done with your FD yesterday, sounds like it was very low!
    Kay- well done with your b2b FDs too, the pebbles don’t sound hopeful! Yes, the stir fry was good!
    Minols- food day off today? Or are you squeezing another FD in before getting on scales?
    Dave- well done on the FD! Haven’t had hot chocolate for ages…yum!
    Sarah- the art class sounds fun! My youngest always wanted to paint himself rather than the paper, so I got a bath ready one day, stripped him down to underwear, took him in the garden with his paint & he covered himself! I carried him at arms length upstairs & dumped him in the bath afterwards, he loved it! (Trouble is he chose bright blue, took me ages to clean the bath!)
    Nana- takeaway tonight?
    Mel- you’ve been a bit quiet, how’s it going?
    Typhoo- have you gone Awol again?
    FD for me again!

Morning all!

Thanks for all your lovely words re: the man thing. He was asleep when I got home yesterday, so I think maybe speech therapist worked him hard. Its always a relief when I see him asleep these days! I’m back at work full time next week, so I’ll have to take a step back then. I think secretly he’ll be glad to see me back to work!

Everyone is doing so well with 800 days/FD’s! That’s another thing I’m hoping I can properly get back into next week. Yesterday again was a fail FD-wise. I’m not over-eating, but its too easy to eat when I’m at home! Full time work next week should keep me more in a routine (well that’s what I’m hoping anyway).

Good luck anyone fasting today, everyone else enjoy your food today! I’m SO glad its Friday, been a tiring week.

Lots of love to all xx

Morning all

That’s another fast down and now feeling very hungry but the good news is its time for breakfast.

Need to go shopping so I’ll be staying far away from the sweet and chocolate aisles so there’s less chance of me getting tempted to buy.

Good luck to everyone fasting today.

Morning everyone, I wasn’t going to get weighed but forgot and climbed on the scales.I have lost a pound so no more weigh-ins until the end of March.Guess what it’s raining again,roll on next week sunshine for a change. Off to rejoin the bowling club then going to see Denise’s mum.

HI all
    So many inspirations on here…keeping on keeping on in the face of weather, illness, grumpy partners!
    Hope today goes well for you and Steve, Jean.
    Kay – are you weighing today after your 3 fds, or waiting until the end of the month…tomorrow!
    I’m not really planning a fd today, but haven’t really felt I need to eat yet, so riding that as far into the day as possible. Friday night is takeaway night, AND the boy has requested time in a cafe after school with the Hunger Games…

Had to cancel assemblies this morning as I have very little voice, so going to hid at my desk this morning, and then tell my boss I’m taking a sickie afternoon, and going for a medicinal massage and haircut!

Hope evryone else’s day is as chilled.

mx

Hi all, still not fasting but am working up to B2B Saturday and Sunday. Looks like I will end February the same as I started. March will be the same, hardly at home. Insurance assessor came yesterday re kitchen (she looked about 14 but was very nice). Not much to see though. They have been very helpful (NFU).
    Hope things are going ok at the scan Jean, interesting you have to see the surgeon again.
    Minols, look after yourself. Sounds like you have the right idea! I am afraid I have not been an inspiration to anyone this month 😂

Morning, just heading out to work
    3rd and final fast today, I did nearly convince myself to go for 4, but I told myself to stop being stupid, weigh day tomorrow. Tummy already rumbling might have to eat early today, just plan on weetabix and banana.
    Right have a good one, catch you later
    Tammy x

Morning All…
    A wet walk now sat waiting in the tyre garage..

I have stayed the same this month, I put a pound on and took it off… so I am pleased still in wriggle room.. Steve forgot to weight..not really fasting so no problem.

Thank you got all your wishes for Steve, I think we need them..

Kay..
    A PET scan is to show if it’s cancer or not before they start cutting … it shows red areas (hot spots) where the cancer is, if contained or not.. they use it to find the area while operating too…they inject with radioactive stuff before they do the scan. It takes a couple of hours, I am meeting up with my sister for coffee with Charlie in a pub.. then back there for a meal with Steve…good luck on your fasting today.

Dave..
    Good idea on the hot chocolate… Well done on the pound… holiday mode now 😁

Hedgehog..
    A bit of a longer trip to Selby this morning but not too bad..
    Good luck on your fasting today.

Tyhpoo..
    We are shopping too… be strong… Steve is hospital fasting so has to be good..

Sarah..
    Looked fun all that painting .. I don’t think little ones do as much these days…keeps you busy and mucky 😂

Minols..
    I like your medicinal massage .. enjoy.. why not..

Mel..
    Hope you can manage two fasts.. have a good day..
    Hope the kitchen can be sorted easy and they are helpful.

Tammy..
    Third fast very good let’s hope the scales are kind..

Hard as texting on phone..

Thinking of everyone have a good day..,

Jean x

Morning. Granddaughter napping. Much as I love her…asleep is good too…

Scores on the doors for Feb. Weighed this morning and I am half a pound up from pre holiday weight. I’m actually not unhappy with that. Didn’t think I’d put on much though and have had 2 fast days after holiday eating. Anyway in total for Feb I’ve lost 3. Not the 4 I pledged but still.

Not away again until April and though I have quite a few social things coming up Starting with a Chinese takeaway at daughter’s tomorrow night, I do want to do better in March have been thinking 5/6, might be a bit realistic but going to aim high (low!) and go for 6

Jean, pleased you are meeting your sister for coffee today and having a pub meal tonight. Hoping all goes well at the hospital. I think I would feel happy maybe at the surgeon taking another look. I have no idea really but in my mind wonder if being able to cut out would be a good thing.

HH love the fun stuff with children and in the end it’s what they remember best.

Nana, happy birthday to GGrandson.

Minols, hope you feel better soon. If it’s just voice I used to take a tab when I’d been doing a lot of presentations to large groups even with a mic and had to do more than I felt my voice could take. I can’t remember what they were called, something with voice in name. Anyway they really helped.

Hope everyone’s having a good day and if you’re fasting just go for it. Tomorrow’s another day……xx

Break time
    I’m actually doing ok, tummy has stopped rumbling, only had black coffee, although I admit, I’m a bit easily rattled today lol.
    Hope everyone staying strong, will be interesting to see how the pebble pot works out tomorrow.
    Everyone is eating all around me, how dare they!!!, do they not know I. Fasting, roll on tomorrow.
    Tammy x

So I weighed in today as its Friday and Ive lost another pound so 3lbs in total this month.
    Not the 4 as pledged, but Ive decided against doing another 800 cals today. I probably could be down again by tomorrow morning but I think it would just go back on over the weekend, so got to be realistic!
    I seem to be ok doing 3 days back to back. Might try for 2 x 800 cal twice next week….will have to consult the calendar to see if anything happening.

Half a stone off since New Year 😀

Sarah, snap, we’ve achieved the same, although youve done better as youve had a holiday! Well done! Whats the plans with your grand daughter this afternoon?

Minols, enjoy your medicinal afternoon 😁

Jean, good that you meeting up with your sister whilst waiting and then have a plan for later. Hope Steve isnt radio active for too long!

Mel, back to back fasts over the weekend! Hard core!

Tammy, just 1 day left, keep strong until tomorrow!

Dave, another pound off prior to holiday, all helps.

Steve, hope you managed a healthy shop and stayed clear of the nasty aisles!!

DF, hope you get to relax a bit over the weekend before back to work full time next week. Maybe routine will help you, with the fasting too.

Heres hoping for a postive Friday all.

Kx

Jean- glad you’re turning a difficult day into something hopefully slightly more fun, meeting sis & meal out…
    Tammy- keep strong, hard when everyone else is eating! Hope it pays off in pebbles!
    Dave- hope MIL is okay & traffic’s not too bad. Well done on pound off!
    Typhoo- well done with your FD!
    Minols- hope you feel better soon, good idea having a sickie. Well done leaving eating til later!
    DF- glad your Steve was asleep when you got in. Don’t worry about fasting if it’s hard, you’ve got alot on, you can fast later…
    Sarah- well done with the weight loss! That’s great with your holiday!
    Mel- glad the insurance were helpful. Hope you can do the 2FDs, hard at the weekend…
    Kay- ready with the pebble jar!
    Managed to walk Xena before it rained, she might not get her game at the park later though! I did risk the scales after all, as hubby thought it looked like I’d lost some, & 2lbs have gone! Seems like the 500cal ADF/ keto combo has worked, so will stick to that next week.

Hi all. Fabulously relaxed but hair now desperately needing the hairdresser as massage always ends at scalp…shocking sight!

Just fitted in a coffee – I’ll try for a salad from the chippy tonight…but can’t promise!

Well done on the losses…I’m taking it right to the end of the month😊

Mx

Leaving in half a hour..

Sarah..
    Enjoy ‘you’ time before she wakes up…I know what you mean they do look so good asleep 😇

We are seeing Medical and surgeon side maybe some options to consider..I feel the same cut it out but he bleeds such a lot, he had to go down for a second op the day after his lung op for bleeding, he was failing fast…they were going to do the op at 6 pm and jumped him up the queue at 1.30 because his BP was dropping fast..it’s such a worry…

A good weight drop 3 lbs in the month..we all seem to do things so it’s good…

Tammy..
    A rumbling tummy…I always think it’s eating your fat..so good news….😀

Kay..
    You have done really well too…a good three pounds….we are all busy bees ..you have to live too..

Hedgehog…
    Lots of good results and pebbles…well done on 2 lbs…weather awful here, a good walk this morning possibly a garden walk later 😱..I never do that…

Minols..
    Well worth a sickie…maybe I could do with one…one very relaxed lady …

Jean x

Food glorious food 🤣
    Work colleagues left me some broccoli and stilton soup, it was just a small bowl full, so I had it and my weetabix but I think it will still be fine, just hoping it’s not been too much at once, will find out very soon if it was !!!!
    Kay well done one your 3lbsand your 1lb dave.and HH 2lbs, maybe the jar will be more than half full.
    Hi to everyone else.
    Work is desperately trying to get me to work Sunday and I really dont want to, going to have to be strong, I find it annoying when they come with their plans, of if we move this and change that, you can do this…. errr no I cant. Maybe hangry lol
    Speak soon x

Well done to all them that lost, No fast days for over a week now. Holiday mode taken over.Mil was good traffic not too bad until I got beat Stockport.Audi drivers were bad today going from lane to lane to fast and in terrible visibility.

Jean, blimey nothing is ever simple and I can see why the decisions might be very balanced indeed. I hope that the treatment plan becomes clear and that the best outcome possible emerges. It must feel a huge mountain to climb at the moment but we will all know positive outcomes from difficult circumstances. I and I am sure everyone else on this forum will be thinking about you a lot….

Tammy 3×500 calorie days b2b not surprised you’re hangry, I’d be murderous…those scales better play ball

Dave well done and enjoy your holiday….somewhat…

Kay, generous of you to say but I have more to lose than you so much more diff for you

HH 2lbs off is fab! Well done!

Have a good evening everyone. It’s past 6 on a Friday NFD and wine not opened. I’m slipping my standards….

Ps chorizo and chick pea ragout plus forced rhubarb from allotment and greek yog for dinner. Cannot wait….

Good evening

I did walk down the sweet and chocolate aisles but wasn’t tempted to buy anything I’m very happy to report.

Had spaghetti bol for tea with a very nice baguette so feeling quite full now but definitely a good meal.

Veggie sausages and cauliflower cheese for tea and a few ciders this evening….not a fd!

Jean- hope Steve was okay with his scan, & you have a good meal out. All a worry with the treatment, they’ll work it out…is it Steve’s blood thing that makes him bleed or is he on anti-clotting meds? Dad came off the warfarin before his op, he had heart problems but it went okay.
    Kay- sorry, posts crossed earlier, well done on 3lbs for the month!
    Tammy- I reckon they’ve picked the wrong day to mess you about😂 Hope the hangriness doesn’t get to you!
    Sarah- Hope Iris was good, sounds like a lovely meal for you tonight, great to grow your own pud!
    Typhoo- well done resisting the chocolate! What brand veggie mince do you use in the spag bol?
    Saw sis this afternoon- the contrast between her Arnie- lab 2 months younger than Xena- & out little one is scary; he comes to say hello, then goes back to sleep, she doesn’t settle for long & is constantly on the go…tipping down so no park for us, games & scent work for us. She’s getting better about showing me what she’s found. Gone over a little on the cals as I forgot to count a splash of oil for my stir fry, but it was good!
    Walk with the dog training club called off for tomorrow because of the weather 😞 I had cooked Xena tasty treats ready for making sure she was well behaved tomorrow too!

Evening ..
    Back home…tricky going out to hospital we think they had closed another road..the traffic was horrendous but just on time..2 1/2 hours clinic …phew…

Lovely meal out, the menu not good choice drizzles and drazzles…only thing I fancied was fresh haddock and chips with a patty….which was bob on…I said I bet the chefs from Hull…a patty is a Hull thing, as you leave Hull you never get patty’s at all….he was from Hull 😂…it was gorgeous…

Charlie was a really good boy in the afternoon and evening, just getting a bit fed up as we left….lost sleep now…

Tammy..
    I hate it when they spring extra work on you…hold out tight if you don’t want it…..

Sarah..
    I hope they advise the best option and not leave it us to choose…I think it will be hard…first meeting next Friday at the medical clinic…I have had a very large glass of red wine, Steve said I needed it, he drove..bless him….time to crack a bottle open for you 😂

Typhoo..
    Very brave holding out on the chocolate aisle…very proud of you…

Have a good weekend everyone…

Jean x

Viewing 50 posts - 26,701 through 26,750 (of 35,431 total)

You must be logged in to reply.