Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,935 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 9 hours, 5 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 26,201 through 26,250 (of 35,422 total)

• Nana..
    Lovely to have Cambridge to yourself.. I don’t like busy places… tourists can be too many at times. We will join you fasting tomorrow.

We have decided to do two fasts tomorrow and Wednesday.. to pull back.
    We are away again on Thursday for two nights, in a pub for Steve and Charlie’s Birthday and our 16th Wedding Anniversary. A good lot of food to be eaten and a wine or two…

Charlie has crashed out here I think his battery has died 😂

Jean x

Hello lovely people. Have been away for the weekend to Scarborough watching footie then started the cleveland way walking to filey from Scarborough. swim this morning now dead at work lol
    Had lovely tapas and few cheeky drinks but back on the fast train tomorrow – i go to maderia in 3 weeks and would love to see a drop in inches pounds or both!!
    You all look to be doing fab (my jan loss was a lowly kilo)
    Hang in all fasters x

A good fast day today,best one I have had. Not been hungry all the time 😁😁😁.Non FD tomorrow but will try and do b2b on Wednesday and Thursday.

Cath- sounds like you had a good weekend away! Madeira? How lovely!
    Nana- how strange Cambridge was quiet! I do love it there. The NZ cousins went & did the punting, not brave enough to have a go ourselves, just been punted!
    Dave- shame about the knees…glad you’re having a good FD.
    Jean- very strong if you get out of holiday mode & back into fasting between your breaks! Xena has been more lively too, maybe they’re sensing spring!
    Tammy- hope you’re daughter is better before you go away, where are you off to?
    Sarah- I like an omelette on a FD too, have plenty of peppers if you need them 😂
    Sorry if I’ve missed anyone, page has turned!
    Dinner eaten, FD went okay, will do another tomorrow…ironing is waiting, I suppose I should do some 😬

HH could you of taken a cutting from the plant?, and start afresh.
    Jean, probably get told they wont authorise it, but other than that, nothing else, as I say I never do it usually, there are other kids that are taken out all the time, so not much worried about it.
    Kay, a new baby they are lovely, enjoy visiting when you can.
    Nana sounds like a nice day.
    Tammy x

Knees are fine now 😁😁😁. Looking forward to a non FD tomorrow, then it all starts again on Wednesday. Spanish lessons tomorrow not sure Denise is going. Will have to give her a fitness test.

Well done fasters! My turn tomorrow, along with HH, Cath and Jean & Steve.

Worked today and I am working tomorrow afternoon at the Hotel, getting ready for re-opening at the end of next week.

Feels quite chilly tonight, I think the weather is dry and cold for a few days. I dont mind that…just need a break from the rain!

Might be picking up some dog walking for someone in the village, twice a week, whilst they are at work. I think Jarvis is a cocker spaniel.

All well with my niece and the baby. They are keeping her in to monitor her blood pressure, maybe home on Wednesday. Sophie, who is almost 10 years old, went to meet her brother this evening 🥰

Nothing planned for the morning, so might have a lie in. Keep me out of the kitchen 😂

Good to see you back Steve! Line drawn and back to it!

Cath, nice break by the sounds of it. And a holiday to look forward to.

Kay x

I managed to eat the chocolate bar in the fridge which was a terrible thing to have to put myself through 😝😇.

Im one of those people who can’t have anything like that in the house im discovering as the temptation to eat it is just too great so no chocolate, biscuits or sweets allowed over the threshold of my home.

We’ve had alot of rain here over the weekend so looking forward to the lighter nights coming soon and the clocks going forward next month.

Morning all!
    Good luck & strength to all fasting today!
    Steve- have teenage boys/ ‘young men’ here so unfortunately have to have lots of that stuff in the house, makes it very hard sometimes!
    Kay- glad that all’s going well with the baby & neice, hope you can see them soon…some dog walking will be good! Hope you get your lie-in!
    Tammy- they’re really hot round here on not taking kids out of school- really infuriating as the last week of term they do so little, & have an ‘activities week’ in the summer term where they just go on days out, costing parents a fortune! Haven’t got any rooting powder so not sure if a cutting would work, I haven’t got very green fingers!
    Dave- glad the knees are better, enjoy Spanish & a nonFD!
    Jean- hope Charlie doesn’t sulk at having to come home!
    Minols- how did the low portions day go?
    Hope everyone else is okay…
    Dog training today & shopping, keep busy, take my mind off food! Bloomin hubby last night suggested going out for ‘lunch’ this week at Kaspars, which I love, they do amazing desserts- when I’ve not been fasting & happy to indulge he’s not been bothered about going out, then this week when I’m really determined & feeling strong he wants to go out! Grrr…

Morning All…
    We are still here! the wind is tremendous, hoping it eases off before we travel we will possibly be later off..

Crisp..
    A lovely weekend away for you..three week countdown to Madeira, how lovely…a few pounds off before that..

Dave..
    Well done on a good fast day..enjoy Spanish today.

Tammy..
    The rules are so iffy..I took my daughter out in January for two weeks in her A levels, she had everything up to date at Christmas, so she said she would come, packed all her revision laid by the pool with her Baileys in hand and worked hard..better there then all the distractions of phone etc at home. ( it was an add on free place so didn’t matter if she came or not)

Kay..
    Lovely you are back at the hotel, nice getting it sorted for the guests….a bit of dog walking too….glad all is well in the baby camp, hope it break the ice for you.

Tyhpoo..
    I suppose we will be lighter at night than you, we are dark about 5 pm at the moment….think before you buy No treats if you can’t keep your hands off them 😂

Hedgehog..
    Yes the boy will sulk he goes quiet for a couple of days looking out the window…….away again Thursday, hope he’s a good boy it’s a different situation 😬

Men! Spring to mind…hoping he chooses a good day to take you out for your meal…enjoy training..

Jean x

Hi all
    Fasting today. Need the whole week to be really restrained ahead of next week’s holiday. For which I’ll be taking the boy out of school for a couple of extra days. He’s primary and the head is always understanding on the grounds that we don’t get as much family time at Christmas and Easter!

Mx

Yesterday was a very easy fast day. Now I just need to behave on a NFD. Really need to keep it low today and then fasting again tomorrow. Want to see a loss on Thurs so I can avoid a third fast!

HH can you deal with yourself about fast days and Kaspars minus desert?

Kay hope you get to enjoy a walk with Jarvis Cocker!

I can see both sides of the taking children out of school argument but it’s so awful the way prices get hiked up. Until next year we are constrained a bit by school hold because of looking after the granddaughter two days a week as daughter works term time. She’s taken hers out on the odd occasion but they are very hot on it here and there’s fines and all sorts of bother and really no negotiation. It is hard on young families to have to pay so much more because it’s the school holiday period.

Jean, it’s lovely Charlie enjoys going away and having fun so much. Gretel loves it too. The first time we took her to France we drove off the ferry and had a wee stop and I could see her sniffing in the air as if to say oh this is somewhere new and exciting.

Everyone have a good day (no choc Steve) stay strong, seems quite a few have breaks away and spring is coming. I can definitely see a difference in the evening light. Last June in Scotland and touring around I noticed one night in Skye it was only dusk at 10 pm. I really want to go back and maybe see puffins again, but you can’t do everything. X

Good morning

It’s a very nice dry morning here so far but wouldn’t be surprised if we had some rain later.

Not a fast day for me today but watching what I eat after my slip up at the weekend.

‘morning rain here so not great.A non fast day😋 but will try not to eat too much.Stayed up until 2am and got tired so I recorded the final period of the hockey.Stay strong fasters who’s got the baton?

Afternoon
    HH just take a few small clippings, you could take one longer stem and cut it into about 1.5″ bits, stick some in an egg cup with water and some in some soil and see what happens, if nothing takes, at least you tried and if they do, then you’ve kept a piece of your gran(?)
    I got an email back from school saying ‘no problem, enjoy your time away’ lol so I worried for nothing, we are very lucky here, as our school holidays are the week before England and in the summer 4 weeks before, so we can get the cheaper prices.
    Had a major fail last night and today is looking the same, will try to do 3 b2b fasts when I’m at work, seems to work better for me that way, then next week, will be a right off.
    Daughter is coughing abit, but so far nothing drastic, heres hoping it stays that way.
    Hope everyone has a good day, stay strong the fasters.
    Tammy x

Oh dear…porridge is in the micro!

Tammy – we’re the same, adn OH insists we go away before everywhere fills up with English (sort of joking – he married an English woman after all)! But not going overseas these days cos of the old dog, so it’s easier anyway.

Mx

So cold, the dog training is in an old nissan hut with no heating! Was interesting today, 2 new dogs who were hyper with excitement, one of the ‘old’ dogs didn’t like them & kept having a go at them…one of the new ones (a very handsome boy lab) clearly fancied Xena & was all flirty! She was oblivious to it all & did well! Hungry now, shopping to do…

Spanish lesson was good,some of the women were in tears laughing so much. One of them Ivy is going to Australia for six weeks so she said she will sound like an Aussie when she gets back. I just found out what they were laughing at Ann said get your “thing” out (phone) I was busy taking it out of my pocket. Just had a sandwich and having a chicken stir fry for tea, so not a FD but not too many calories.

Having a good low day so far with about 400 cals or under. Planning on a half portion of pasta with ragu tonight and wanting to keep it to around 1000 today before fasting tomorrow.

OH bowled and I did Pilates today so we didn’t get out with Gretel til 2 and it was very cold indeed, but not raining. On our way home a neighbour opposite had fallen quite badly and cut his face dreadfully. A young man who was doing some work for them and was also, he told us, their son’s best mate. It took some time but Gordon and he managed to get him up and into the house. He’s a big man, in a very emotional state and we couldn’t be sure if anything else was damaged. He walks with crutches anyway and I was all for phoning for paramedics to help us get him up and in or to A&E but his wife (who seemed quite annoyed with him) took me to one side and said they probably wouldn’t come because drink was involved and the last time it had taken them 5 hours to get here. I think it must be a regular occurrence. No wonder she was fed up and not very sympathetic. How awful for her and for him of course to live like that.

While Gordon and the other guy were helping him I was holding Gretel who was only interested in a packet of DOUGHNUTS that were dropped in the drive. There was blood everywhere and quite a lot of anguish etc and she never took her eyes off them. I had to take her in as I was worried about her making a lunge for the doughnuts and doing more damage! I suppose had the situation not been so grave I might have been eyeing them up too……

Hope fasters are going well and everyone wanting a low day is managing to do it x

Re water consumption on fast days. Think I got a bit dehydrated yesterday as was really thirst when I woke up. I probably don’t drink enough. Does anyone have any views in whether drinking enough water actually helps weightloss??

The only water I have has a tea bag in it.

Evening everyone,
    Just had our evening meal came in at 750 calories pleased with that will have to see if it’s helped with any weight loss tomorrow morning.
    Sarah a shame about the neighbours accident and his drinking problem. I try to drink plenty of water as I’ve heard it’s beneficial but it does mean frequent trips to the bathroom 😕
    Hedgehogs glad Xenas training went well and yes OH ‘s do upset FD plans.
    Jean hope you’re back home safe and Charlie’s not sulking to much.
    Dave those Spanish lessons sound fun. How’s Denise feeling now ?
    Hope everyone else has had a good day whether fasting or not.
    Nana x

Denise is a bit better, bought some new cough medicine,Broncostop.Its the only one that works.The Spanish lessons are fun and we learn a bit each week.

Evening All…
    Home safe and sound, it wasn’t too windy just in gusts sometimes, took it steady…third wash on, nearly all dry. Top Gear is on so may get it ironed.

Kitchen closed fast completed, we are doing another tomorrow…

Steve at hospital tomorrow, his three monthly checkups at the lung clinic…12 noon.

Minols..
    Hope you get all sorted…enjoy your break away…are you going to your Croft?

Sarah..
    As you get older we look outside school holidays…how it changes…still with your little one you are still tied to them…Charlie gets so excited to go away, he’s shattered…

Your poor neighbour, you don’t know what’s behind closed doors..still hope he’s ok..looks like Gretel and me have something in common 🍩

I think drinking water helps weight loss….and no I don’t drink enough!

Tyhpoo..
    Keep strong…

Dave
    Hope you feel better and got over your tiredness…enjoy your chicken stir fry tonight.

Tammy..
    Lovely you got the email from the school it takes pressure off…my daughter is a headteacher and disagrees with the rules but she has to abide with them to a point…hope your daughters ok..

Hedgehog..
    I feel it’s been really cold today…lots of flirting in the training…we met our neighbours black standard poodle tonight, Charlie always growls at him as he’s a full male, he was off lead after the initial growling spats they ended up playing together..quite pleased with that.

Nana..
    Good luck on weigh in tomorrow…calories pretty good…

Just up date on next door..they have put a fence up in exactly the same position….so we will hold back now and save some money…see what happens at the back….just want some peace and give way a bit.

Jean x

Evening!
    Dave- rude ladies 😂. Sounds like it’s fun, that’s good! Those cough pastilles worked well for me too- they taste horrible though 😰.
    Sarah- what a drama, typical dog being more interested in the donuts, well done to both of you resisting them 😂. Shame for the couple, hope the chap’s okay…Well done keeping low today, keep strong this evening! I drink lots of water anyway, doesn’t make any difference to my weight loss!
    Jean- hope you’re back okay & Charlie’s settling back to his routine!
    Nana- well done today & hope the scales are kind tomorrow!
    Tammy- hope you’ve had a better day!
    Steve- how’s today been?
    Minols- are you going far for your holiday?
    Hope everyone else is okay…
    Picked a bit today, but it’s been allowed food, in my quota. Eldest had a friend pop in tonight that Xena hasn’t met before; she weed with excitement, then growled & put her hackles up, he was chilled with her so she said hello to him, didn’t need to do the blocking thing this time. Looking forward to watching Graeme Hall tonight!

Fasting going well so far…had 3 crabsticks earlier, about 50 cals. Tuna steak and veg for tea so will be low.

My weight was up this morning, so Im really going to have to pull back ahead of Friday 😂

Spent a couple of hours at the hotel this afternoon, going through the rooms checking whats what. They are in the middle of painting etc, so not much I can do until thats finished. Im going to get started on the rooms on Thursday though, refresh and make up the beds etc.

No work tomorrow and Neil is off too, so hopefully we will get to do something, although I think he wants to have a go fishing!!

Kay x

I personally think getting weighed more than once a week is a bad thing. If your weigh is down you are tempted to ease up. Yes the ladies are rude 😙😗 I didn’t hear what they said so I asked Denise when I got home.

Hedgehog…
    Some ironing done what’s dry…cooked 20 meat toppers for Charlie for the freezer….4 wash loads finished….fun of going away 😂…waiting for Graeme Hall to start…

Glad Xena settled for sons friend…..eventually..

Kay…
    A question…what does the hotel use to sparkle mirrors and shower screens..mine is a nightmare!
    Good day for you..weight goes up and down…don’t worry…

Dave..
    They were rude the ladies…

Jean x

If you watched dogs behaving badly, Xena was like the spaniel with it’s toys when we gave her a new furry bed! We’ve put it away now, she gets too stressed & possessive over it!

I have it on record to watch. Hope you paid full attention to his shoes 😄 good on xena avoiding flirty boys. Always the best policy in my distant memory.

Jean wishing all the best for Steve’s appointment.

Had a good NFD for a change. Fasting tomorrow. Need to be serious about this!

Good luck on the scales tomorrow Nana.

Kay, that’s a good low day. You can pull it back before Friday. The pot is waiting…

Tammy hope it’s been better today. But if not you can claw it back before your holiday. It’s a marathon not a sprint and if we just keep doing it we will be ok.

Gordon and I just talking about the incident earlier and the fact that the chap was fallen between car and wall and his crutches were also on the floor. The car was parked crookedly. We think he may have driven in that state. It just wouldn’t make sense to walk that side of the car by the wall with crutches when there was loads of space the other side. We can’t be sure though as didn’t see him. It’s especially worrying there’s a school up the road and lots of small children going to and fro on the pavements.
    Hope everyone’s had a good day x

Evening all
    So many posts, such drama etc.
    I’ve been out to a Scout committee meeting, usual stuff, loads to do and not enough parents helping, I help and my daughter doesn’t even go any more.
    Well doctor phoned and confirmed I have several gallstones but until they become an issue they will leave them, there is no infection or inflammation to my gallbladder or other organs, she also said that if I do end up needing an op, they are very rigid on the weight issue and I would need to loose weight before they agreed to do it, no surprise there then !!!!
    Again not had a good day, I have taken a huge fancy to salami, used to hate the stuff, but just keep going to the fridge, I need to not buy it !!!, fasting tomorrow, think I need it.
    Tammy x

Denise had a gallstone about one inch in circumference, she had it operated on in 1988, when she was thinner. They have it her in a jar 😄.

Wow thats a big gallstone!
    Hope yours arent that big Tammy!

I weigh myself all the time, always have done, but I only use it as a quide. I have never weighed myself and thought Oh Ive lost so I can ease off – well not that I can recall, lol. However I have gone ages without weighing and convinced myself it will be fine, when it hasnt been!

Half way point in first week of focused February….just saying 😀

Annoyed this evening as we watched Part 1 of Silent Witness that we had recorded from last night, ready to watch tonights episode, but nope, not on….football on! No Holby City either.
    Caught up with SAS who dares wins and then turned it off!

Got both silent witness to watch, possibly Tomorrow.Watching the hockey I recorded this morning. Denise as just gone to bed and that means Heidi starts playing up, chasing her ball that she had thrown up herself 😄It’s been a productive week,I have updated the car sat nav then put the latest maps on it.Fixed my android box so I can record on it again.Sorted my Sonos music system out so I have surround sound working properly.

Morning all!
    Dave- I am very impressed with all your tech ability! Is it another FD for you? Poor Denise, that’s a massive gall stone!
    Kay- hubby did the same with Silent Witness last night too 😂. We love 24hrs in A&E so watched that instead. I weigh myself alot if I think I’ve lost weight, avoid them totally if I know I’ve put it on 😂
    Tammy- thanks for the horticultural advice! Definitely need to not buy salami! Does it not upset your stomach? Good you don’t have to have surgery right now…Are you fasting today?
    Sarah- well done with the nonFD, & keep strong today! It’s quite a worry if your neighbour’s driving like that…Mum’s neighbour is a really lovely chap, but has a drink problem, he got caught by an off duty policeman, banned for 3 years. It’s a terrible thing to drink & drive…
    Jean- is Steve at the hospital today? Hope your FD goes okay!
    Nana- we’re off to Cromer next week; are any of the pubs decent for a meal? We know the fish & chips are good, & the Chinese, but not sure about anywhere else, I know you’ve been there a bit! Have a good day!
    Minols- counting down the days until your trip?
    Mel- hope you’re having a good trip!
    Typhoo- hope you can keep in control now…
    Cakey- hope you’re okay, lots for you to sort out now…
    Cath- keep strong, not long til Madeira!
    Fasting again for me, some jobs to do today, not anything exciting!

Morning all.

Good for you helping with the Scouts, Tammy. These things are so brilliant for the kids but so much is put on a few shoulders.

Keep sneezing… Really hoping I’m not going down with a cold. Managed to get this far without succumbing this winter and really hate it when I get something just because I’m going on holiday!

Planning today to have porridge at lunchtime again and my half portion of tea tonight. I’ll need to pop into the butcher’s for something though… Badly planned week!

Have a good day everyone.
    Mx

Morning All..
    Very frosty cars white over…

Well fast day two, I don’t usually like to do B2B…

Hospital at lunch time, so kept busy there may be a coffee as we pass if it’s open.

Hedgehog..
    We watched Graeme last night, he does work wonders…..just love his short tight jeans and brown shoes 😂bless…I wonder why Xena doesn’t want to share her bed….funny little things……tell hubby to stop sitting in it 🤣..can you pick up any tips.

Sarah…
    It’s a worry with the neighbour maybe that’s why they didn’t want to call an ambulance…

Tammy..
    It’s a worry about the gall stones but it will give you the push to get the weight down….nice they can monitor it a bit…re the scouts you sound like us last man standing, we used to do the village festival for about 5 years then realised everybody left us to do the hard lifting things and disappear.

Dave….
    Poor Denise that was really big…

Kay..
    We like Silent Witness I thought the first two were very confusing just too over the top…seeing how this one goes we may stop watching it…love SAS

Dave..
    So gadget busy…

Minols…
    Hope you feel better for going away…hot toddy! Always works for me in half pint glass half whiskey and half lemonade 😂🤣 medicinal …you will sleep….

Jean x

Morning all

It’s a cold but dry morning here just the way i like it.

I haven’t weighed myself for ten days so thought this morning I would see how much I had gained but was pleasantly surprised to find im still the same weight as last time.

Love watching the SAS too those guys are something else I would be giving up on day one before the serious stuff happened

Hi all

It’s a busy week of getting work in a state I can leave and it’s not too dreadful when I come back, trying to get the washing machine fixed, laundry done, and working every night in some complicated stuff for some colleagues. Add to that that the trip requires a bit of DIY and a car whose boot space is taken up by a dog… And there’s a logistical planning element too!

BUT – on the absolute plus, we’re going back to the cootage we’ve been doing up all our married lives, which the local head has been living in for the last wee while and has kept immaculate. There are just a few ‘lived in’ issues to deal with, but it’s a place of great peace for me – no telly, no phone signal, no WiFi… Just dvds. Sadly we’re getting it ready to sell, but until it does we’ll be there as much as possible… And come home totally chilled!

Mx

Funny all the talk about SAS WDW. I love it but didn’t know anyone else who watched it! Paul hates it but has never seen any of it (?!). I would be a quivering sobbing wreck the first moment Ant raised his voice to me.
    Did post yesterday but I got told it was spam or something so lost it. Down in Kent eating everything in sight and feeling low. Last night we had pizza and garlic bread. Oh and potato salad. Carbs anyone?
    Wish I could shake this low feeling. We are staying til Monday now as our friends want to spend the weekend with us. They work during the week as they are twenty years younger than us. They own Kezi Cockerpoo. I will take both dogs out this pm. Looks a nice day anyway.
    Have a great day everyone. P needs iPad so over and out.

Sun shining here…much nicer!

Come on Mel x Get drinking fluids today, flush those carbs out. You know that quick weight on is usually quick off too, so no damage done. Any chance of walking in the day whilst your friends are working and perhaps fast/low so you can enjoy your evenings? You have done ok previously when away, so still doable.

Steve, there you go! Back on track! One of your disciplined fasts will sort you out!

Jean, hope today goes ok. Thats a generous medicinal measure!! Half and half in a half pint glass!!

HH and Jean, go fasters!

X

You are so right and motivational Kay. When we go home from here we are only home four nights and out for posh meal on one of them, then away to Norfolk for a week. Think of the damage I can create from here on in if I don’t get a grip. Being away does not mean I have to eat like a pig 24/7. Luckily I will be upping my walking so that will help. Thank you 💋

Typhoo- well done not gaining, jammy wotsit, I can gain a couple of pounds on one NFD!
    Mel- keep strong, tbh you don’t seem to gain too much when you’ve eaten well on holiday! Not like me 😞. You do lots of walking too, you’ll be fine, you’ve got time to do 2 or 3 B2B FDs when you get home before you go away again! Whereabouts are you going in Norfolk?
    Minols- your cottage sounds lovely, a shame you have to sell it…can I have 1st dibs? 😂
    Kay- sadly quickly on & quickly off is proving not to be the case for me 😤
    Jean- hope the hospital goes okay & keep strong, no cakes in the cafe!
    Trying to get used to black coffee to save a few cals…had a lovely walk, cutting hubby’s hair next then washing the kitchen floor, what an exciting life 😂

Such a lovely day here. V nice walk and actually sitting out with coffee. Fasting today. Gordon doing haggis, neeps and tatties in a sort of solitary and belated Burns night. I won’t be having it though I don’t mind it. I don’t mind most food but draw the line at raw reindeer heart 🤮 which he ate opposite me in Norway once, looking like Hannibal Lecter. There wasn’t even plenty of wine to blur the edges, it being Norway and all.

Being a good girl. Padded walking trousers def less tight. In a while I’ll try on the pair I can’t do up yet…

Mel, it’s difficult but not impossible to continue while away. But it’s about prioritising yourself and your needs just a bit.

Minols your cottage and holiday sounds bliss. Away from the madding crowd. Just you and your family. When we’re away with the children we don’t really even watch tv wherever we are. Every night when the little one is in bed we have some sort of game marathon. Do you play Rumikub? The nearly 10 year old loves it and can beat pretty well everyone most of the time.

Jean sending all good wishes for today.
    V well done on b2b. I have to do that x2 in feb to get the fasts in around the break away. Not super excited about that.

Tammy good that they can just monitor and hopefully you might not need an op. But another good reason to get back in the zone. Not long til your hol.

Steve, well done. You can’t have been too bad.

HH saw Graeme Hall later last night. He’s so good. The possession thing is a thing to deal with but my god that husky and that owner. Apparently loads of huskies now in rescue centres because of people buying them because of GOT. and with zero idea they are tricky dogs.

Dave so good on the technical side. I saw you and Jean talking about the differences between wifi and 4g and VPNs. Straight over my head. My son bought us a sony amplifier whatsitcalled modern thingy which he paired with my phone. I have to get to grips with spotify now. All of a dither.

Have a good day everyone whether fasting or not. Get in the zone! X

Afternoon All..
    Sat here in hospital waiting…😬.. X-ray nearly done.. back to department…

Tyhpoo..
    Well done on keeping the same .. maintaining is good too..

Minols..
    Poor you if your washer is broke, hope it’s soon sorted… a juggling act to fill the car, I know this well when packing for the caravan…. you will do it…your cottage sounds lovely… enjoy..

Mel..
    Enjoy your time away, I think the weather gets you down jan and Feb seem to be the worse months… lovely a posh meal out then away again, you are lucky you can…get drinking the water you will be fine.

Kay..
    I forgot to add… have two or three.. I swear by them.

Hedgehog..
    A job for me too..Steves hair, I did his eye brows this morning, I could do with some new shears…enjoy your relaxing day 😂

We just had a coffee.. argument over a Kit Kat at the counter…. some people had one ..I didn’t 😇

Running a hour late up to now 😬

Jean x

Had my porridge.

Can’t play rummikub (sister loves it!), but we will take chess, monopoly, scrabble and a jigsaw. And we are coffee shop junkies! And we inherited the old village hall honky tonk piano from the previous owners, so i’ll get some practice done…luckily the cottage is detached!

Kay – I need you to repeat all the motivational stuff you wrote for Mel…but next week while I’m away! Determined Fabulous (it wasn’t that – what was it?) February is going to see 2 lbs off even with a holiday!
    Mx

Minols…
    You can do this…. DIY.. lots of walking…. gaffer tape works wonders 🤐..😂
    Xx

I don’t know how i maintained the same weight i can easily put a few pounds on just looking at a chocolate bar and the pringles i ate probably wouldn’t help either.

Still planning on having my fast day tomorrow so maybe I can still have a positive weigh in at the weekend.

Good luck to all those fasting today and remember it’s only for one day and tomorrow you can eat normally.

Update..
    It’s not good with Steve, surgeon is not happy, a two week appointment for a scan….X-ray is showing something but he won’t confirm anything…we were so positive it’s taken us by surprise…
    X

Viewing 50 posts - 26,201 through 26,250 (of 35,422 total)

You must be logged in to reply.