Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,960 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  Nanafixit 5 hours, 12 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 22,551 through 22,600 (of 35,447 total)

• If the leaves are going red pull them off.

Evening All..

Bought a couple of throws and one for Charlie’s bed..then went on to a Country Park at Wakefield to take the boy for a walk, a good 90 mins and we all had an ice cream…

Our steak meal was spot on until a glass of red went all over Steve…we had to open another bottle 😬

Dave..
    Batter in the fridge before you use it 30 mins at least if you can….

Nana..
    Thanks, a worry tomorrow 🤞…Charlie won’t leave him alone I hope it’s not a bad sign..they say dogs can pick it up….glad your meal went well it was so hot..

Mel..
    We are fasting tomorrow, Steve has too it fits in nicely..

Hedgehog..
    Just hate it when cooking or baking and guests don’t turn up…such a shame…do you need any help eating the cheesecake?

Charlie has been in mud today and small river, only had his bath on Thursday I think 😬😬

Kay..
    Welcome back..earlier than I thought…hope all went well on holiday…July is starting shall we chase some pounds together?

Minols..
    Have a relax..you are so busy…just a few Maltesers…..

Finishing my glass of red then in the fasting mode…

Jean x

Forgot to say…at the Country Park today….Charlie was so good someone blew a whistle three blasts, he ran and he sat at the girls feet waiting for his treat!
    Bless him 😂…he got sausage…
    X

Kay- glad you got some walking in! The daycare is £20, so she won’t go often! Local dog walkers round here charge £10-15, depending on if they take the dogs somewhere in the car. It’s hard when you have to put a value on your time! Hope the strawberry plants recover! Well done fasting…
    Minols- well done staying strong today & hope it goes to plan tomorrow! Does your son enjoy it of go under sufferance? My boys hated holiday clubs until they were old enough to help, then they loved it!
    Mana & Mel- well done fasting today!
    Jean- How funny Charlie going off for the whistle! I bet the girl laughed! Poor Steve spilling 🍷, oh dear, another bottle opened! You migjt need it tomorrow, will be thinking of you…
    Dave- roast good? Does your son ever go with you to speedway?
    Xena was a snappy grumpy girl tonight- she’s not been eating, turning her nose up at her food, we think she got ‘hangry’…she did love the big block of ice I froze for her in an icecream tub though!

My son and I both have season tickets for speedway,but he can’t go to the away meetings because he has to be up at 5:15 am to go to work.And I don’t get home until gone 2am sometimes.My dad took me in 1960 and I have gone more or less ever since,I went to football from 1962 until 2015,it got to expensive.I used to take my son and daughter to football and have taken both to speedway but my daughter wasn’t keen on speedway.

Morning all!
    We’re trying a new electrician as the other one never came, he should be here soon, hopefully!
    Back to Fast800 for me today, hopefully until Friday, meal out then.
    Jean- hope today goes smoothly, I guess there’ll be no results for a week or 2?
    Hope everyone else has a good Monday!

Morning All..
    A very windy day..

We are fasting today…we are leaving about 3.30 to go to hospital…we are both feeling it today..

Charlie walk shortly nothing much planned…

Hedgehog..
    Daycare is quite expensive, our walkers charge £15 an hour, although £17.50 for kennels for the day (including the night) two 30 mins runs in a paddock and barking with other dogs??, I suppose it’s more company with staff passing through….our girl we knew is too busy now and she recommended us to another girl in our village, she charges £8 for 30 mins walk.

Hoping Xena books up and she’s not off colour..good luck on the electrician…results in one to two weeks…

Mel..
    Well done on your weight loss you are doing brilliantly…Charlie is coming with us I shall take him to a field call at daughters for a coffee then go back for Steve, it’s about 2 hours to 2 1/2, I won’t be able to go in, another 2 hours travelling too long for the boy…it’s if anything is delayed..no results today.

Nana..
    Just love fish and chips enjoy the coast tomorrow…hope today goes well..

Dave.
    Enjoy gym and speedway…

Have a good fast day everyone..

Jean x

Morning Everyone
    Going to try another fasting day today – don’t normally do them btb but we’ve got a busy day lined up today so that helps plus all being well a trip to the coast is planned for tomorrow not sure where yet but Fish & Chips will be involved😉
    Have a good day everyone.

It’s so annoying when you forget and go back a page and lose your post! Surely they can fix that!! Anyway, will have to be a quick one now. First weigh in for just over 2 weeks and have lost 4lb. That is 11lb since 23rd May so feeling chuffed. NFD today. Hope things go well Jean at the hospital. Is Charlie left at home? He sounds such a sweet dog. Good luck to all the fasters today. Check in later.

That’s a great loss Mel,gym for me today and a fast day.Speedway tonight weather permitting,a home meeting so very little travel involved.Its very dull here and had a drop of rain.Stay strong all you fasters.

After a successful FD today, Im doing a NFD today but keeping it low. 3lbs up from before holiday, so focus to get back down this week and THEN get on that pesky half stone!!

Got up early this morning, which is unusual for me particularly as I didnt get to sleep until very late! Want to make most of my days off as Im working more days at the moment.
    Been cleaning and tidying, going through clothes and adding to the pile for the charity shop. Re-rolling my t-shirts in drawers etc 😊
    Catching up with the F1 which we missed over the weekend.

Mel, well done on loss, its clearly working!

Jean, hope its a quick visit at the hospital.

Nana and Dave, good luck on the fasting.

HH, hope Xena is more herself today.

Right kettle on for a cuppa. Dentist later….dreading it. We’ve not been for almost 4 years due to the 3 house moves and not being able to find NHS dentists. Im used to having a good clean every 6 or 12 months, and they definitely need it! Plus I have half a tooth missing, been like that for over 12 months with no problems, so lets see.

Catch you later x

Well done, Mel! That’s great! ADF is definitely working for you!
    Jean- hope no waits for Steve, have a nice time with Charlie & daughter while you wait, might take your mind off it…
    Nana- fish & chips taste so much better on the coast! Will be doing that myself on Friday evening. Where are you going?
    Dave- hope it stays dry for you…
    Poor mum, she changed our plans for a walk this morning & then got in a total muddle about what we were doing! Took Xena to the park on my own & then we went round to see her, she loved having Xena about, until she was sick on the carpet!
    Good result too this morning- we have a real damp spot in the corner of our lounge, the house who’s garden backs onto it is empty but locked up so haven’t been able to look, but a chap we know is doing work there today, he let me in & the previous people had piled earth up right over the damp course in that corner. Got in there & dug it out!
    The electricians came & did all the jobs we wanted, lovely men (Xena didn’t think so!), cleaned up really well too!
    Another walk later with mum, sis & Xena’s cousin. Hungry but staying strong…

Hi all.

Hope all has gone well for Steve today. Adding you both in to my usual conversation at work – if you know what I mean!

First day of holiday club is going brilliantly… We do 3 sessions each day and itvs a bit mental. I’m only really involved in the morning as there are always other things I need to be doing… Today’s added extras were wedding a baptiam meetings. The boy loves it… An only child he just loves being with a crowd.

All Ivve had today is the homemade soup at lunch – starving but I know if I start on the home baking I’ll never stop! Need to decide what of the 4dishes on offer at dinner to have… All cooked by others and therefore by definition – delicious!

Mx

PS good weight losses!

Back from gym,cream crackered now.had about 300 calories so far,so should just do 800 if I leave the fruit alone.

Am pleased with myself for completion of another fast day coming in at 560 calories 😃 Kitchen is now closed and by posting on here it’ll keep me in check. Hope those of you fasting today have also had a good one. Won’t be able to do another fast day now until Saturday so really need to be careful and choose wisely until then.
    Hedgehogs we usually go to either Sunny Hunny , Wells – next- Sea or Felixstowe – still waiting for the husband to decide 😉
    Jean hope the hospital appointment went well.

Evening!
    Minols- glad the 1st day went well, sounds like you’re being very restrained!
    Dave- no rest for you tonight if you’re out at speedway…hope you resist the food there!
    Nana- never been to Sunnyhunny, love Wells & North Norfolk coast, Felixstowe is not that far from us so we go there sometimes.Aldeburgh is lovely & quite near us, we go there alot, & I love Southwold- have you been there at all? A bit cross country for you! Have a lovely day & well done with your FD!
    Jean- long day for you …
    I’ve gone just a little over the 800cals, it’s been tough today, so needed an extra cuppa or 2!

Hello

Thinking of you and Steve, Jean, hope today has gone as well as it could.

Well done NanaFixit on your FD and for closing the kitchen.

Good day for you as well Dave if you’re just at 300 and exercising too.

Just back from a run with the girls, it seemed a bit easier tonight, maybe because it isn’t so hot. I took the woof too and he was as good as gold, he just trotted along besides us so good exercise for him too. So proud of him, there was a nice breeze so I don’t think he got too hot.

Couple of pounds shifted last week so now half a stone down from my peak. I got up this morning feeling in an unusual healthy frame of mind so managed to fast except for a banana before the run and a couple of chocolates (Dave’s rules). Intended to come home to make tea but not hungry after run so will stick with fruit. Have also drank 2L of water today which feels great. So completely off any gluten stuff, 3 runs a week, 1 yoga and 1 Pilates class plus more fruit and water – hopefully will see some results although clothes are feeling better.

Welcome back from hols Kay.

Hello Hh, Mel and Minols

CW

Evening All..
    Just finished our meal and our kitchen closed too…

Steve was 2 1/2 hours so a long time…left home at 3.30 walked in at 7.30……think I got a speeding ticket too..road changed from when I lived in that area…really annoyed my mind not on it…we both feel whacked out..

Kay..
    Hope the dentist went ok…I am chasing the 7 lbs too…just read…you are chasing 3lbs then 7lbs…

Hedgehog..
    What a lot of work this morning, moving all the soil…all the jobs done..poor Xena hope she’s ok….poor mum 😬

Minols..
    Appreciate all the help..thanks…hope you chose a good meal…and it was nice..

Nana..
    Enjoy your day out tomorrow…and fish and chips too..good B2b well done…

Cakey..
    You are very fit with all your exercise you do…don’t know how you fit it all in and work too…good woof keeping up with, I think that’s really lovely…well done on the water I really must up mine….
    2 lbs off well done…

Dave..
    Hope you are feeling brighter….

Thanks for your kind wishes everyone..

Jean x

Morning all…
    Kay- sorry, I missed your post yesterday! Hope the dentist goes okay, I think I’m in the same boat with a few pounds to shift & ideally another half a stone!
    Cakey- full of admiration for you doing running as well as working! & well done on another 2lbs off!
    Jean- long day, hope you don’t get a speeding ticket, easily done when they change the speed limit on a road you know…have a more relaxing day today.
    Dave- how was speedway?
    Minols- hope today goes as well as yesterday & for your son too!
    Nana- have a good day out- was it today or have I got confused with the days?!
    Mel- another FD? Have a good one!
    We’re taking Xena to the vets today, very worried about her…she has been snappy a few times recently, last night was so strange with me, totally out of character, not eating, so hyped up over every noise & getting very worked up at strangers. Not much sleep last night.

Morning All..
    Sunny and shorts on…looks good..taking the boy out soon….

Later I am cleaning upstairs, Steve in the garage working on his bike…he didn’t sleep at all maybe the radioactive stuff in his body, he’s shattered more than usual….see how the day progresses..

Hedgehog..
    It’s a worry with Xena maybe it’s better to have her checked over, she was sick the other day too……Charlie was hungry this morning he was talking to us in bed, he is never much bothered by food so unusual…..

Looks like we are chasing the same 7 lbs 😂

Dave..
    Unlucky with speedway…enjoy your bowls later…

Have a good day all..

Jean x

It’s very worrying when your dog is not well, I know Heidi probably doesn’t have too much longer and when the day comes it will be the worst day of my life.Speedway we lost against home too😖😖😞We play Ipswich next at home then Peterborough away.Thinking of doing another fast day today,so no cobs😬. Bowling later.

Fast day again. They come round quick on ADF! Feeling up for it today though. HH – let us know about Xena, such a worry when your dog isn’t right. Good luck on the fast day, Dave. I had a couple of Lindt chocolates last night which were wonderful, I have really been good on avoiding sugar lately but what can you do? Jean, glad for you that yesterday is over, hope Steve feels better throughout the day and has a good nights sleep tonight. Cakey, you wear me out just reading your posts! Much admiration. The only thing I can try and emulate you on is drinking water, and I am not very good at that 😂😂. Going to make sure I drink a lot today. Hi Kay and Minols, have a great day and Nana, enjoy the fish and chips!

Enjoyed our morning walk just a hour, no doggies this morning just Ernie the old one in the village stopping and chatting to everyone…

Light day for us food wise, I think..Steve staying on the settee and relaxing..no garage ….TV on all day it will drive me batty…

I will push on with jobs…

Mel..
    My Grandson bought me 10 bars of all different Lindt chocolate for my birthday, fortunately most of it was different levels of dark, working through them, I think I have a couple left ( from April) 😀, so rich a couple of pieces are more than enough, shared with Steve of course.

ADF we do occasionally but find it hard going, sometimes Sun, Tues and Thurs ..Friday is our day off and treat day!!…water is my problem I forget to drink it, although I drink a fair amount of tea and occasional coffee.

Both boys asleep with tv on now 😬😬

Jean x

Yesterday wasnt as low as predicted as we went along to the pub last night!!

Today is a FD with lots of water/teas.

We are taking the body boards out for a dabble in the sea in a bit. It will be the first time this year. Hope the wetsuit doesnt feel too snug!!

HH, hope Xena is ok. She definitely doesnt sound herself.

Jean, Im going to do some more jobs upstairs this afternoon too. Hope Steve feels better after a rest. He’s definitely under the weather if not pottering in the garage.

Dave, hope you resist the cobs. Enjoy the bowling.

Mel, Im with you with the ADF this week. Lets get the drinking water sorted today!
    I’ll start once Im back from our play in the sea though 😉

Minols, sounds like you are having a great time, albeit busy!

Nana, hope you are having a great day out at the coast. Enjoy your fish and chips! Particularly if the sun is out for you.

The dentist went ok. Got to have a filling redone as its moving and the chipped tooth repaired. Otherwise its just a scale and polish.

Anyone watched Beecham House on tv? Ive recorded it but not sure what its about and if its worth watching!

Im still having back pain and sciatica. Its been 3 or 4 weeks now. Really hope it settles down without needing to go back to the docs. Not that they can do much except prescribe stronger medicine.

Right off to do some stretching as my calf is sore from last week. Must have pulled it at some point.

X

Kay..
    Ohhh..a dabble in the sea although sounds fun…it must be so cold…

The sciatica is so painful, I had it once and it took just over 3 months to feel better….hope it soon eases…

We popped out and ordered a new front door, a bit of shopping..having lunch now and no cleaning done yet 😬….we may go to the park later…another day over 😂

Enjoy the beach…

Jean x

HI all

Just pausing int he day – all the kids are outside for games and I’m doing some admin int he office.

Just had soup so far and one wee Teaser choc. That’s supposedly me until dinner tonight – option of chicken curry or sausage casserole – yum!

HH – worrying about Xena – hope so much the vet can figure it out. I’m with you, Dave, knowing our old dog is probably on his last legs (and very wobbley legs they are, too), I’m always mentally preparing myself for that awful decision. But also trying to make sure I enjoy every bit of time I have the nuisance of constant hair tufts on the carpet, and the frustration of every single ‘most incredible sniff ever’ that takes him 10 minutes to drag himself away from!

CW – will down on getting the weight aways from the peak. With all that you’re doing, you must be heading for another good result, too.

Kay – must be lovely to be so close to the sea…I have friends away in Cornwall just now and I’m going to have to stop going on their fb page cos the pictures are too gorgeous!

Jean – just chill a bit. If the cleaning’s not done, there’s always tomorrow! Having said that, the boy did a spontaneous hoover this morning, and as we’re barely in this week, I can send him round to you tomorrow…he’s desperate to earn pocket money for our holiday!

Mx

Afternoon all!
    Jean- Steve must be shattered, a TV day sounds like good medicene for him, when you’ve done the shopping…big hugs to you both.
    Kay- glad the dentist was okay, pretty good result after not going for so long! Enjoy the body boarding, we dabbled a bit when the boys were young, but not many waves on the Suffolk coast! Hope your back settles soon, not that long since you had it before, is it, or did it never get properly better? Hug for you as well.
    Minols & Dave- know how you feel with the old doggies, just treasure them…
    Minols, feel free to send son down south for a holiday, he can clean here, I can do the cinema with him & cakes out!
    Mel- if you only had 2 lindt then you have my admiration too, would’ve been the whole box gone here if I’d started them!
    Well, the verdict at the vets is a false pregnancy! Vet thinks the timing is right (I thought she was past that time), dogs can get very stressy too. We have hormone treatment to try, she wouldn’t normally prescribe it but given that she’s been getting snappy, best to start it quickly. And long bracing walks to take her mind off it- I can do that! Hopefully should help quickly, phew, we were thinking awful things like brain tumours…
    Eating has not been great today, my usual fault of willpower going out the window with a bit of stress!

Back from bowling,my son hurt his ankle so I went on my own,had a good time I asked Irene if she wanted a game,she said give me a minute and the next minute a man is stood behind me,he plays for the team,so I thought ok I will see how I am doing.We played for an hour not keeping score but I held my own so not to bad,after an old gent who I met last week joined us so we played another hour.My knees are creaking now🤪. Enjoyed it though and it keeps me fit.

HH – good news (sort of)! about Xena. At least you know what you are dealing with and it will all be fine!

Afternoon All..

A lovely walk in the park we went around twice…a bit of fresh air….Charlie was running with three separate dogs, humping one the lady got upset but what can you do he is a tinker…wouldn’t get back in the car again…cafe and cakes oops…

Just had a call from hospital asked us to go on Thursday, it was a 5 days result before it gets back to specialist 😬..so next day call doesn’t sound good…..we can’t go, as at his 3 hour heart scan it’s been cancelled before and that’s urgent too…so we go back a week Thursday…we have waited 6 months so what’s in a week!..very much a worry…

Minols..
    I need your boy…hoover upstairs ready for him…cash or cakes whatever suits shame you are too far away..I will fight hedgehog or we will take in turns….

Sounds very busy outside your office …so sad on the oldie dogs, a decision we never want..there’s a few of you.

Hedgehog..
    Glad you have found out the problem..good job no puppies on the way …when does she get done, will that sort her out..poor Xena…we always jump to wrong conclusions……some long walks and calories for you to burn off..good news on that…

Dave..
    Well done on the bowling..rest up now and enjoy the footy tonight…

Sorry I am all gloom…I am not really like that.

Jean x

Hello everyone,
    Weighed myself this morning and the btb days seem to have got rid of Saturday nights indulgence so as of today I would like to lose two stone – will see what next Tuesdays weigh in will show.

Have had a lovely day – my husband who is not known for being very romantic took me to California on the Norfolk coast close to Gt.Yarmouth because we spent our honeymoon there and he wanted to see if the holiday park we stayed at was still there as he’d like us to go there again next year for our Golden Wedding Anniversary next September. The holiday park is still there ! we found the Fish & Chip shop but it was closed ,however, right next door was a lovely pub so we had lunch there and it was much healthier because they didn’t serve Fish & Chips so I had Salmon with new potatoes,carrots and green beans plus two glasses of wine. A lovely walk on the beach afterwards.
    Hope you’ve all had a good day whether fasting or not.
    Jean hope Steve is feeling better today.
    Hedgehogs hope Xena will be back to her old self soon.

Nanafixit

It’s our sapphire wedding anniversary next year so we are looking to go on a Mediterranean cruise,we had our honeymoon in Rhyl in a caravan.Robin Hood.I wouldn’t mind going to Paington ,not been there for a while.I have had bacon for tea so probably a low day rather than a fast day.Will do a fast day tomorrow.Heidi had two walks,we don’t go far these days,she has a permanent limp but still jumps about for her ball.

Evening…
    Jean- sounds a worry, shame you’ve got to wait a week now, but if the scan needs doing…🙏 for you both. Hope Charlie can keep you busy.
    Dave- great you’re doing so much exercise! Enjoy the footie…
    Nana- a lovely day out, the beaches are nice that way. And well done with the healthy meal choice & weight loss! We stayed in a horrible place in North Wales for our honeymoon, definitely won’t go back there!
    Minols-Enjoy the meal tonight…
    Kay- are you going to do the fast800 again, or 5:2?
    Mel & everyone- thanks for the doggy well wishes!

Great afternoon. We did get in the sea and with wetsuits on it wasnt cold. Later did some gardening and sat in the garden.

Switched FD to tomorrow as decided whilst it was such a lovely day, to make the day of it!

HH, glad about Xena….

Morning all!
    Watched the lionesses last night, a shame 😧
    Seeing my home-start family today, going to a toddler group. Back to 800cals today after my slip!
    Have a good day everyone!

Morning All..

A lovely bright day…we are meeting up with our friends for lunch at Castleford it’s half way between houses..

Still have my cleaning to do…is your boy coming Minols?…

Nana..
    Your day out to the coast sounded lovely…it’s a beautiful area…good choices on food too.

Dave..
    Shame on the Lionesses last night..I did see most of it..

Hedgehog..
    Have a good time with your HS family, enjoy your toddler group. Hoping Xena is feeling brighter and the treatment is helping..

Kay..
    A great time on the beach, sounds busy then lovely to relax..

Mel, Cakey, and Minols have a good day whatever you are doing..

Jean x

Hi everyone, re honeymoon chat, we stayed in a B&B in Keswick, became friends with the owner and four years later bought it! Moved from London and started cooking breakfasts! Re Beecham House, I haven’t seen it but hear it’s quite good. Well, today is a NFD – yay! Not eating yet as I am doing 16:8 every day. Don’t know if it helps but it’s not a hardship. What are your views on it? BTW Jean, s*d the cleaning, it’s too nice a day 😀😀

Yes a shame about the Lioness’s, I was counting the players who either play for City or have done it’s about 9 out of the 11 in some games,have seen most of them play.Lucy Bronze was my favourite untill she moved to Lyon.Going to buy some maggots and see what else is available.Its a sunny day today so hopefully it will be more cloudy tomorrow.Fast day today,having shepherd pie for my one and only meal,under 300 calories 😄,it’s a Kirsty meal.

Hi all

Turned down the mid-morning biscuit again..but it was really tough this morning. Now awaiting soup with eagerness.

Sorry everybody, the boy is off the market for cleaning – too busy with holiday club. But got thoughtfulness points this morning for getting his bike out ready to go while I was still faffing about.

Jean – Good job you’re good at dealing with worrying things…that Steve certainly gives you practice at keeping calm. Like HH – we’ll be praying here, too.

Annoyed with my running app just now – had the wrong backing script on Monday – one from wk 3, and then back in the right order it seems like the run i did on Saturday for 20 mins must have been out of sync too, as I’m back to 5 and 8 min stints today! I have to say, the 20 min runs nearly did for me! And it did seem like a huge leap from what had gone before. Just goes to show that if you’re firm enough with me I’ll do anything – even run for 20 mins! Glad to be back to something a bit more manageable, though.

Mx

Minols- 😇 for the no biscuits, 😇😇 for the running!😂 being put on the advanced week😂! Hope the holiday club keeps going well, how long is it? Do you do a get together with parents as well at the end?
    Jean- definitely forget cleaning, concentrate on your boys!
    Dave- you getting maggots & talking about shepherds pie made me laugh- I always think cooked mince looks quite maggoty! 😱
    Mel- how long did you run a B&B for? I love Keswick…guess it was very hard work? Enjoy your NFD, I think there’s quite a bit of research to say 16:8 or less if you can works well. I did one meal a day for a while, not got the willpower at the moment every day!
    Cakey, Kay, Nana- hope you’re all okay, whatever you’re doing, fasting or not…
    Waiting for kitchen floor to dry before I make a cuppa, legs are sore from nettles & brambles on our walk, stupidly tried to get through some woods, the path was more overgrown than I thought! Nice time with my family, the baby is a dream & very easy! Sleeps better than my boys did at 2 years old 😂! Xena seems a bit more settled, not flying up & barking at everything. Not eating much though…doing okay fasting so far…

HH so long as it doesn’t taste of maggots I will be ok.Got to tackle shop and it closes early on Wednesday so no maggots 😩😖🥴.I bought two white loaves so I will use them.Minols “loaves and fishes”anything come to mind.Only got two loaves though not five.Hope I get more than two fish too.

Afternoon All..
    A lovely catch up and a senior three course meal we are stuffed, I left some of the pudding too much, Steve ate it! ..not gone off his appetite!

Too hot for any work so I am not doing any…you all said so 😂

Hospital has rang and we have to go on Monday 😬

Charlie is doing very well on his whistle training, he knows three blasts, to come back ( not always but he knows he has to come)..now working at one blast to sit and stay at distance and on a kerb before we cross the road.

Mel..
    The B & B must have been hard work but what a beautiful place to live and work, must be nice with the tourists and helping them have a good time.

Dave..
    Maggots ummm..go forth and multiply….

Minols..
    Turning down biscuits well done…our week has not been good..shame on the running app..I am keeping a front but chewed up really..

Hedgehog..
    Your poor arms and legs, nettles are so sore and brambles too…silly girl….put some cream on…..it’s good to have such a nice family…Are all HS nice?

Well I am in a need of a drink…Wednesday!…sorry…

Charlie has seen the middle leg in the middle of the settee he’s driving us crazy he thinks it’s his ball…stupid boy 😂

Jean x

Hi all – slipped today. had one sweet, and then this afternoon went back again and again for one more! Feeling a bit sick – that’s the danger of this point in holiday club…you’re so tired you go for cheap sugary stuff. Still nothing like when I went over before, and probably below my TDEE…but not a good 800 day.

Tomorrow will need to be another day.

Half an hour left and then I can head home with a tired boy in tow.

Mx

I went to decathlon and low and behold they had maggots and worms in a bag stored in a fridge so I got some.Very handy,if they are good it’s close by facing Manchester City’s ground.So the fish won’t be on a fast day tomorrow 😁🦈🐬🐋🐳🐟🐠🐡

Hmm! I wrote a long post and it seems to have disappeared 😞 so here it is again – sorry if it appears twice.

Anyway had a nice day visiting great grandsons who always spend weds at our daughters plus we got to see the grand puppy who seems to have grown bigger in a week and has already learnt to sit on command because she knows that there’s a treat for her if she does.

We then met up with our friends for lunch and I had a halloumi wrap and three glasses of wine 😕 still feeling full so won’t have anything else to eat today.

Dave my husband and I used to go fishing together but haven’t been in ages as we never seem to have the time and on the rare days we could do the weather was usually unsuitable. We used to have a bit of friendly competition as to who had the best catch. Never used maggots very often but used sweetcorn,cheese or small prawns.

Minols well done on staying away from the biscuits 😉

Nana x

Tomorrow’s bait, maggots,worms,bred, corn,pellets.Fish are better fed than me😁

Jean- keep strong…Charlie keeping you busy, have that wine 🍷🍷🍷🍷! No, not all HS families are nice, my 1st family’s house was disgusting, stank, bits of food left all over the floor…mum would stick the tv on & dummy in the daughter’s mouth, & wonder why she couldn’t talk! I’d come straight home & have a shower! Another family the mum had meltdowns & that would really upset her little girl, she was hard work! Mostly I’ve been lucky though.
    Dave- hope that combo works for you tomorrow! Hope the shepherds pie was okay too!
    Minols- really long days for you, I can understand needing something sweet! Well done on the biscuits still!
    Nana- lab puppies are really quick to learn for food! Shame you don’t get time for fishing…Love halloumi too, sounds like a good lunch!
    Another long walk for Xena, she’s had a cuddle with me on the settee & much less barking at any noise, hopefully she’ll eat soon…750 cals for me 👍

Hiall

Today is the ‘other day’ of ‘another day. No weight loss again this week… Ridiculous. Even if i’ M not being perfect, I’m doing TRE and I’m definitely well under my TDEE every day so over the course of 2 weeks surely I’d have lost something – grrrrr. See this whole possibly menopausal age thing! Can’t remember who it was who used to have a ‘whoosh theory’ (Jean?) but hoping that might be what will happen and I’ll wake up one morning and a whole load of weight will have gone ‘whoosh’!

Still – what else am I gonna do but keep going!? Eati g more isn’t going to work!

Lots of water-based challenges and games today… Looking forward to it.

Catch up with everyone later.

Mx

Morning all…
    Minols- that’s rough, hard to keep motivated when you don’t lose, but from reading on here & my experience there is sometimes no rhyme or reason for loss or not! Try Dave’s chocolate diet??!! Keep strong…hope today is as fun as it sounds!
    Jean- really sorry, I didn’t pick up on it yesterday when you said Steve’s scan had been rearranged that you’d not been able to go for his biopsy results because of having his scan, so you put that appt off for nothing?! Sooo frustrating 😠😠😠😠
    Washing machine’s packed up this morning 😠, not had it long, but in the scheme of things not important…
    Another 800 cal day for me, out tomorrow night though.

Morning All..
    A beautiful day expected for all of us….

Up early and out walking soon…Steve off for his heart scan, going about 12 noon long day for him expecting him back about 6.30..no point in going as he will be in a radioactive area and only patients are allowed..too long to leave Charlie as well…he has had two slices of toast and a small glass of water fasting now till he’s home. Then back to have second part, all of it done again next Friday!

Definitely get my cleaning done today with more added on now…..

Nana..
    Lovely to have puppy cuddles and licks…lovely lunch out not my sort of food but you enjoyed it…

Dave..
    Don’t like talking about maggots and stuff..are they in Denise’s fridge?…I am pulling a face while writing this…😬

Hedgehog..
    HS sounds stretching at times…fine when they appreciate you and shall we say more ‘normal’…
    Steve’s appointments are so confusing….he was called back early after his PET scan (had it on Monday usually at least a 5 day wait) to go to today’s clinic for results but he’s at his heart appointment…so they gave him next Thursday ..they then re rang him and we have to go Monday now. If that makes more sense.

Glad Xenia’s setting better and calming down…do you have to go back to the vets?

Minols..
    Keep strong it will come off and move…it’s not me on the whoosh effect maybe Pseu…Steve and I both have had moments going into months not loosing then it just starts moving again…a good food blow out sometimes works!! Give it another couple of weeks maybe first….menopausal is not a good time 😬

Time for a walk I am getting a look…

Jean x

Viewing 50 posts - 22,551 through 22,600 (of 35,447 total)

You must be logged in to reply.