Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,943 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 4 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 21,951 through 22,000 (of 35,430 total)

• Morning All…
    From a very wet walk….still they say it’s not the weather it’s the clothes you wear..quite true…my new boots one is giving me grief, going to keep pressing the back to soften it up a bit, maybe look for thicker socks but not too thick….

Hedgehog..
    Hope your son picks up on a down day….I think my sister would be cross if I suggested it, She has been like it a while, Steve said is it just old age and her, are we right?? you wonder…think I might pick up a leaflet at the doctors, we are there Friday…

A little slip in the kitchen..we had a big slip ate half Easter egg each…all gone now 😬…I love the ‘ neaten the edges’ lovely sayings…

Dave..
    Your trip sounded very interesting..shame on the food….have a good day…

A few jobs to do today before our trip away, stock up on bits in the caravan, a couple of shops and looking for Kong toys at the warehouse, just a look…take the boy with us…

Loads of rain expected for afternoon walk 😬

Jean x

Afternoon all!
    Jean- where are you off to for this trip? Oopsie, you slipped too!
    Very wet here- got drenched walking with my HS family to a toddler group- her car has broken down, only got it recently, went for a service & the garage forgot to put oil back in after an oil change! The toddler group was good but watched the twins like a hawk- the woman running it had put dried beans out for the children to play with, not a very good idea! Got soaked walking home too, then had a quick change & shopping, both boys came, a fun family trip! They were pretty silly… Now having a thunderstorm, thankfully Xena’s not worried!
    Pretty hungry but want to stick to 800cals again.
    Cakey, Kay, Minols- where are you all?!

Think I will do the 10,000 diet until I get home 😁.It’s been very sunny and hot all day today☀️☀️☀️☀️.Just nipped back to hotel for a cuppa.Think u will have a nice juicy steak tonight 😋😋😋.I think Heidi is missing me,she is moaning all the time,so I told my son to take her out more.

Poor Heidi! How long til you’re home? I am so hungry I could nearly eat a steak! Quorn stir fry for me tonight…

Afternoon All…

We got drenched for the second time today…

We got all our jobs done…ended up buying a couple of strong toys not Kong, £18, one already been killed and in the bin, thought they were good enough but no….we learn…out for a sandwich but not eating much tonight, training purposes only 😂..Charlie was a good boy.

Hedgehog..
    We are going on Tuesday, 6 nights at Thetford Forest, 4 nights at Hickling, 5 nights at Walpole ( near you ish maybe), 3 nights at Peterborough, we have booked all the sites ..the weather changing for the better on Sunday, so hoping for some improvement and sun ☀️

Where and when are you going, is it the south coast?…shame on the car, not too much damage I hope. Shopping and children sounds expensive!

Dave..
    Enjoy your steak tonight…back on the 800 when back…are you away one or two weeks?

Jean x

Got another week yet,Steak and chips washed down with a few pints of lager😋😋😋

Miserable, soggy, cold day up here!

I’ve been rushing through everything this week to make sure all is done – or at least in a ‘holding pattern’ – as I’m at a conference for the next couple fo days, and then the boys are pickig me up and I’m taking a weekend off. Yes, a whole weekend off! It will all still be here when I get back, but at least I’ll have had a proper break.

I’ll re-start 5:2 properly when I get home, and then it’s just 7 or 8 weeks until the schools break up – that will be my next target!

Mx

Hello

Why am I so sleepy? Need to get up and make tea but I’m in a ‘can’t think what to cook’ mood, even though the cupboard and freezer are full of options. I shouldn’t bother having anything and call it a fast but that’s not fair on H.

So hard to broach the subject of memory loss. It’s totally taboo in our family. We all have to pretend it’s not happening. I know there will come a point where it’s unavoidable.

Decluttering going well. Little by little I’m getting organised. I love the way it looks and feels when everything has a place and all the cupboards and drawers are sorted. Another charity bag away this morning.

No running tonight. I should have been doing that and the new Pilates class but so so tired.

Enjoy the sunshine Dave.

Jean – we’ve found Kong toys good and IKEA cuddly toys seem to be indestructible. We’ve had some for over a year and been through many washes. He doesn’t treat them well and yet they survive. It’s hard to tell. Some things look ok but then don’t last the day.

Is Xena back to normal yet?

Enjoy your free weekend Minols – are you planning nice things?

CW

Morning all!
    Jean- sounds like lots of packing up & moving! Thetford forest is lovely, Charlie will love it! Hope the weather does improve for all of us- we’re off to St Ives, Cornwall. Kong toys are definitely worth paying for I think…otherwise a big stash of cardboard boxes, Xena loves ripping them up & they’re free!
    Minols- hope the conference goes well & enjoy your weekend off!
    Dave- good that you have another week! You’ll be bursting out your shorts!!
    Cakey- sorry it’s so hard with your mum too…you are good decluttering- I am so bad at that, so much stuff packed in cupboards I can’t bring myself to get rid of…Xena is getting back to normal, it’s been a long 4 weeks! We’ll give her her 1st off lead walk today- she goes to the dog boarder tomorrow for a morning to get used to them again, but she’s going to be crazy, not having seen any dogs for a week 😱 I’ll take her for a very long walk before we go!

Morning All..
    Had a steady walk in drizzle, one of the longer ones, Charlie was asking…a cuppa for me, then settling for hair colouring session 😬…a bit of cleaning around later.

We are fasting today. A well needed one..

Hedgehog…
    The packing and moving on isn’t too bad, it’s like a half pack..clothes and fridge stay as they are, only a few high things need packing lower..I think 50 miles between each site the last one is longer.

St Ives is supposed to be lovely, I haven’t done much in Cornwall. When are you going, soon, next weekend?

Kong toys are a must with Charlie, I see that now, although he has a few cheap ones which are good, he came with some Asda toys which are still holding up.

Xena will enjoy her proper walk this morning, it’s been a long month…

Minols..
    We all seem to be getting off…enjoy your break away….

Cakey..
    You work so hard with all your travelling no wonder you are sleepy….we was like that last night, 7 pm and not eaten..a bowl of cornflakes each 😂…I will look at the IKEA toys next time I am there…are they for dogs or children?…didn’t know they did dog stuff.

Well done on the decluttering…I have a small bag for the charity shop, need more in yet!

Dave..
    Are the shorts still fitting or are they an elastic waist? 😂….enjoy…that’s what fasting is all about…soon back on board when back.

Jean x

Hi all,
    The walk was cut short- we went to a usually quiet place, but there were lots of dogs off lead! Still a bit wary of letting any dogs near her, think she’s out of season but they can still get pregnant right at the end…she had a little run then we went to a park near us which was quiet, so she could have a game…done some cleaning & seeing mum in a bit.
    Quite hungry but sticking to 800cals again, don’t think I’ve lost any more though.

Sitting in my room at the top of a crumbling old stately home with the window open, my feet on the sill, sheep bleating outside, a wonderful view over the hills. That post lunch hour at a conference. Back to work soon.

This place is so down at heel and I’ve been here so often it’s like a comfy old pair of slippers!

Very impressed with the de-cluttering… Sorted my undie drawer (my drawers drawer!) at the weekend… Very satisfying! Have a feeling I could pick a space to declutter every weekend and never run out… Just keep going round in circles.

Chose the soup and a wee piece of quiche at lunch… I think there’s baking mid afternoon!

The great thing about these two days is that I’m here as an extra to help others go through a process I’ve already done, so I don’t need to think lots about my own work just help others think about there’s. And because it involves lots of reflection time it’s very calm and slow… In fact, exactly what I need! The only ‘pressured’ thing Ivve brought is my piano music to practice – did I tell you I’ve taken up the piano again after 35 years… A relaxing challenge!

Miss having the dog to walk, but I’ll go out anyway and take photos of some of the splotchy lambs in the field under my window, I think.

Catch up with you later… Good luck if you’re fasting.

Mx

Some of my shorts are getting tight😮good job I have some elastic ones😁. Another hot sunny day today.Nothing planed for tonight so will see what happens.I keep checking the camera in the living room but Heidi must be at the top of the stairs outside my son’s room.

Fasting going ok…lamb steaks with salad tonight…a bit hungry but ok…walk time soon still drizzling out…got my hair done a good job done..

Grandson called earlier passing from work always lovely to see him…stayed a couple of hours…

Hedgehog..
    Still nervous in case she’s not finished…last thing you want us puppies..!!..glad you found a quiet area for her to gave a run….

Minols..
    Sounds lovely where you are…nice to help others without charging around for yourself….knicker drawer done a good start, tidy one thing a week …have a good time ..

Jean x

Lamb steaks with salad,sounds lovely,how many calories are in the steaks though? something I have never tried,I like the mint sauce too much.But worth a try when I get home.Makeing me feel hungry now.Maybe chicken tonight would love to try sea bass but if I didn’t like it I would have to leave it, I will never eat anything I don’t like.Denise had chicken and salad in a Cesar sauce,she thought the sauce was vile but still had most of it,I would have left the lot.

It sounds lovely where you are, Minols, & obviously better weather than we’re having! Well done with clearing out something! Do you keep craft stuff etc. for holiday clubs/ Sunday schools or assemblies? I still have loads under tge stairs, having a break from doing any of that at the moment but can’t get rid of it!
    Jean- busy as usual, lovely that grandson popped in! How’s he doing after having his tonsils out, all better now? I think it can take a while to heal when you’re an adult?
    Dave- 😱 …breathe in!
    Very hungry again today 😞 salad soon, don’t like to eat too early or I’ll be hungry later, kitchen will be open til 9.30 tonight 😒

Dave..
    I don’t really count the calories it all comes in about the same for meat…as for the lamb steaks, if you have your glasses on they look much bigger…I could of easily eaten three!….lamb is always so small but they were tasty.

I have never had sea bass but Steve says it’s very much like white fish…he doesn’t eat any thing too fishy, if that makes sense, give it a go…

Hedgehog..
    Grandson is still not feeling top form, he has a few white spots on his throat but may be scar tissue. As he was talking he kept swallowing if it was sore..he said he was fine…This dad was home he stayed with us until his dad left for work, it’s so sad, how can you be so jealous of your son he hardly speaks to him or asks about his job. He comes to us to chat about his job and other things. Family’s!

Enjoy your meal tonight..all finished here now….weigh in tomorrow it will be a be ouch for us 😂

Jean x

Feel bad for my son- he keeps asking if there’s anything for pud (still avoiding sugar!), I haven’t made him anything for 3 weeks as I’ve not been strong enough to resist it myself, so made a keto chocolate brownie cheesecake! Mum’s coming for dinner tomorrow night so we’ll have it then. Looks amazing…I will eat it & not worry about sticking to 800cals for one day!
    Jean- such a shame for your grandson, you’d think his dad would be proud of him, he’s doing well! Childish! Hope that the other grandson passes his exams this summer!

Dave- sea bass hasn’t got too much of a strong flavour, it’s nice, not strong like cod or haddock.

Hedgehog..
    Got the younger grandson staying over Friday and taking him back home Sunday…Steve’s going through his maths revision with him…it’s sad in a different way with him, he got bullied all the way through his school life and then they moved to another area, he has no friends at all, at 18 it’s a difficult age, just coming here for a change for him.

I am just thinking too..baking..we don’t have biscuits and cakes in…he would be expecting something 😬..you feel guilty..I came across a keto chocolate flan type thing the other day, I thought of you then thought ..No…😂..looked quite nice…

Have a nice evening..
    X

Jean – glad your gsons have you and Steve. It’s hard being a young adult today, I think. Maybe it always was – but I think the more good relationships we have across the generations the more we always have somewhere – or someone – to go to when it feels like our world is tough. It’s fine having peers, but they have the same issues and rarely have a different perspective. Grandparents have perspective and often more time than parents.

Talking puddings… Fab apple crumble and custard here tonight. And just been a bit wicked and been chewing the fat with colleagues over a bottle of red wine – normally I ca take or leave it, but I was thirsty… At least that’s my story.

Going to tuck myself away now with a good book and revel in the lack of responsibility. OH of bedtime story tonight.

Mx

I know what Steve means about too fishey,HH I think cod and haddock are very mild taste,I like them a lot.I may try it one day.

Morning all!
    Out really early with Xena, off lead & round the fields, no dogs about 😁. Taking her to visit dog boarder no.2, & may pop into town, then hair cut later. Trying a new recipe for dinner tonight- for half the family, salmon in a Thai red curry & coconut sauce.
    Have a good day everyone!

Morning All..
    At doctors early for results for Steve so I shall go with him..

I have put 1 lb on and Steve 2 lbs on…quite pleased with that…holidays are holidays and when you are left to your own devices and off the lead!

Minols..
    Say apple crumble you will have Steve there in a shot..hope you enjoyed it…sounds like a good course for the newbies..

Yes I agree just give support to the younger ones, it’s hard times….they come if they need it…Steve did the birds and bees with the eldest as his dad didn’t, staying in hotels on his own at 16 we felt he needed it. Steve says it as it is, he always talks men stuff with him in the garage..

Hedgehog..
    Lovely Xenia’s back running in the field and more her self…good luck at sitter number 2….different recipe, good luck with that too….

Must dash need to leave here at 8.30…Charlie will be upset, me out before his walk…we will only be 30 mins…

Jean x

Waste of time going to doctors …still waiting for results from hospitals I think it’s 5 results from 2 different hospitals, it’s nearly a month now..so sending him for a lung blowing test now, that is in June at the surgery first appointment !!…at least we will be back from holiday..

A bit of cleaning, loads of ironing, haddock and chips at daughters tonight as we pick grandson up…trying to get everything up to date before we go away…

A lovely walk with Charlie, Steve came with me..very dull but dry and mild…the boy is asleep now…

Jean x

Jean- shame the doctors are not getting their act together- what a wait! Our surgery aren’t too bad- hubby’s got an emergency appt. today for his sinuses again, they’re no better. Receptionist was really helpful.
    Misunderstanding with the dog sitter- she thought we were all going out for a walk together, met us at the door with her wellies on, in the rain, we were dressed smarter to go into town, got a bit muddy! Xena was happy with another long walk! We left her for an hour, she was fine but pesty with the other dogs, wanting to play. When she goes next week they’ll have a couple of younger dogs for her to play with.
    Hair cut in a minute, will be nice to sit down!

Hedgehog..
    Get all glammed up, I always like a hair cut makes it so much easier to manage..for me anyway.

Shame on the misunderstanding…is she as nice as the other sitter?..do they have different dogs at different times?…it’s nice to have some back up…did you get into town or was time too short…

Cleaning all finished….a big pile of ironing waiting to start…might have lunch first…a crumpet and a cuppa.

Hope hubby gets sorted before your break away..sinuses can be so painful…unless emergency, we are triaged and rung back, they then might give you a today’s appointment…other than that a three week wait appointment is normal….if I was so bad I would travel to a walk in centre which I once did when flying out on holiday, about 20 miles away…they were very good.

Waiting for floor to dry then lunch…

X

Another roasting day here, Denise looks like a red Indian.Went to a market at the port today,not a bad market, bought a couple of things.I may try the sea bass tonight,if I don’t like it I will save on the calories 😁

Went out with the intension of having sea bass but they didn’t have it so had the best ever fillet steak.

Morning all!
    Dave- glad you’re having a good trip! Fillet steak is my son’s favorite.
    Jean- hopefully hubby will be feeling better, but no alcohol with the antibiotics! He’s not a big drinker, but does like 🍷. Have a good weekend with grandson, does he like Charlie?
    Minols- have a lovely weekend off, are you home or away?
    Kay, Cakey- hope you’re not too busy this weekend & get the chance to relax!
    Nice to not have to rush out with Xena this morning- she seemed pleased too, & happily snuggled up on the sofa with me! Will go for a long walk later, seeing mum & sis this afternoon.
    Hoping to have an 800 day, but the cheesecake is sitting in the fridge calling me!!

Morning All..
    What a warm day…got ready for our walk then took some layers off…grandson came with me running up and down with Charlie, walks fast too..a good work out for me today 😂

Our House Martins are back a week late…summer has arrived!…just put a board on the bathroom window sill to stop the mess they make, it makes it a lot cleaner…they are already making their nest..

The maths revision had started…umm I am keeping out of it..😂..a session this morning and another this afternoon…

Hedgehog..
    Grandson plays with Charlie a lot, burns his energy off and gives us a break…nice for a lazy start for you and late walk must be nice to be back to normal…enjoy your walk later with sis and Mum….hoping the antibiotics are kicking in for hubby and he’s starting to feel better..cheesecake, one of yours? It must be hard baking for the family and not eating….are booking Xena in to be snipped soon?

Dave..
    Your steak sounded yummy…shame on no Sea Bass..

Minols, Kay, Cakey..have a nice weekend….our little group is er little these days…..Any one going to join us?

Jean x

Hi all!
    Day off today, apart from walking Billy this afternoon.
    I took him on the beach the other day. He absolutely loved it! Its been a while since hes been taken. He was like an excited puppy! I will take him again in the next day or 2. His owner is getting more mobile and is going to start coming out soon for a short part of the walk. My concern is that when he turns round to go back, Billy will want to do the same!
    Not been eating on plan, so need to get back into routine.

Dave, sounds like you are having a great time. Anything else planned for your final few days, or just mooching around the local area.

I cant believe its been 3 years since we went abroad! We didn’t want to leave Ellie in kennels or with strangers, so just went camping. Still waiting for the nights to warm up a bit before we start that. My sister has been camping lots of times this year already but they take lots of stuff, heaters that they leave on overnight, electric blankets, slow cooker, kitchen sink…lol

Jean, its very frustrating about still awaiting Steves results.
    Our surgery has now become very difficult to get an appt, I think from lack of GPs. Probably ok if you need an urgent same day appt but nigh on impossible to get an appt for non urgent things.
    I guess the knock on effect of this will be an increase of people walking into A&E.

Minols, enjoy your conference break, sounds a good balance of being non taxing but stimulating.

HH, do you reckon Xena is over it now, it seems to have been a long season. She will be used to her early morning walks now! Hope the cheesecake tastes good.

Ive got lots to do in the house, but like CW, Im struggling a bit with the oomph to get moving. Still quite tired. I really need to increase my sleeping hours and/or improve my sleeping quality!

Have a good weekend all!

Kx

Kay..
    You have been a busy bee…the beach looked lovely with Billy, good he enjoyed it….we are hoping to get on some beaches while away…first site is in the forest there will be some good smells..second site nearer the coast.

It’s a while since I packed for 18 days, some thought has to go into it…to cover all weathers..hoping for shorts and bbq out…

We feel as if we have covered most places we want to visit abroad, that’s why we have got Charlie…these last few years the resorts /ships seem to want to rip you off with the bare minimum and not give much back..not like the old days (sorry) when they wanted to please you. The food and drink has gone down hill loads, Cyprus in October was quite good one of the best in ages but generally most very bad. We wonder if the caravan has spoilt us, at least the food is good 😂, with plenty of wine..maybe it’s an age thing..I do like value for money, prices are sky high for what they give back.

Enjoy your day off and your nice walk…any more thoughts of a new addition?

Jean x

Hello

Off on a road trip to visit the girls, short visit as home tomorrow.

Had an evening in last night, just me, the Woof, pizza, popcorn and enough chocolate to sink a ship. Not too much damage done, half the pizza and few squares of chocolate and I’d had enough. Not sure why I bought so much, I seem to have a pathological fear of running out.

Could be a curry take-away tonight. I will have a chicken tikka starter which I always enjoy – so no carbs, small portion and no calorific sauce.

Started watching Prison Break this week, needed something addictive to get in to after Line Of Duty and finding it quite gripping.

Happy Saturdays

CW

Hi Cakey..
    Enjoy your trip to see the girls, do they live close together?

A lovely in night with the woof…I am with you with the pathological fear of running out of chocolate…just counted my bars just for you ..I have 19 !……it doesn’t bother me, I know they are there.. ( hid from Steve) 😂

Enjoy your curry night…..for us tonight…boned chicken thighs with chilli sauce on the side and salad..grandson has asked for it…

Jean x

19 bars of chocolate 😛😋😋😋😋😋😋😋.No way I could keep that many,never even had that many,the most I ever have is around 2-3.We had a trip around Costa Teguise,less than six euros for the two of us on the bus,It would cost a fortune at home,it was almost an hour’s trip.Not sure what we are doing tonight, definitely watching football tomorrow afternoon.

Evening!
    Jean- that will be alot of packing! Hope the revision goes well. I bet Charlie enjoys the extra playing! Hope the dinner was good!
    Kay- great that you got Billy on the beach! Hope you can still walk him occasionally when his owner is better! What about a trip abroad before you find anothe woof?
    Cakey- lovely to have an evening in to yourself & enjoy the trip…
    Dave- I definitely envy you the weather- still cold & showery here ☔
    Resisted the cheesecake (it is a keto one but high in calories obvs), stuck to the 800cals today. Lovely walk with Xena- she met a very over friendly lab, luckily he was done! (Can’t get her done for a couple of months to let things settle down, & will fit it it between our breaks, probably late July!), had a game with mum & sis, quiet evening now, watching BGT.

Evening ..
    Had a very bad food day..eating all day and not very good, we always loose the plot when people are here..had chicken salad tonight that’s the best bit 😂

Up very early in the morning as it’s daughter and SIL confirmation, need to do a very early walk and away for 9.40 at the latest….

Really pleased with Charlie, Steve put 6 choc digestive biscuits 😬 on the floor on a plate and he never touched them, he was very close but a very good boy….we should of been better with the choc biscuits 😂..I do love my boy.💕

Hedgehog..
    Revision went very well, hopefully better results than last time..Steve has a lot of patience …it’s a long time to wait for Xena to be sorted..

Maxi in US has caught kennel cough playing at the dog park…we have decided to get Charlie jabbed on Monday, he plays with lots of dogs up to 13 at a time sometimes and if we go to a dal rally, just to be safe…and the dogs we meet on our caravan holidays.

Oh you are good resisting the cheese cake..we just fail sometimes today was the day..enjoyed the day though..

We had it real hot here, short hot, late pm and then it rained…☹️

Have a lovely Sunday…

X

Early night tonight didn’t eat until 9pm had fish and chips in restaurant.Feeling tired so think it’s bedtime.

Morning …
    Up early very misty here, sun trying to break through…a lovely day ahead…

Going to church for the confirmation service, we have to go early to get a seat, it’s always a very full church and the Arch Bishop of York is taking the service. Charlie will be on his own for three hours or a bit over, too long really…

A quick hair cut for Steve, his hairs a mess, a Charlie walk then get ready to go, away for 9.30 service 10.45.

Speak later

Jean x

Big day in the football today,not brought any football shirts but have a rugby shirt with a big 🐝 on it, Denise also has a top with bee’s on.Going out for breakfast again,the hotel where we are staying does breakfast that we have paid for but talk about small plates,they are smaller than the span of my hand,in fact from my thumb to third finger,if you put two fried eggs on its full.The sun is out but quite cloudy,but nice and warm.

Afternoon all…
    Took Xena out for a long walk before we went to Church too; it was such a lovely morning so went further than planned, out for an hour & a half, naughty as she shouldn’t go that far yet, a one off though!
    Have decided to have a day off foodwise again!
    Jean- hope the service went well & I’m sure Charlie will be fine!
    Dave- enjoy your food & the footie!

Afternoon All..
    Everything went very well, the service was lovely, we were away nearly 3 1/2 hours, too long really. Charlie was fine and very fussy when we got back.

Just had a slow walk tonight, quite warm. Steve was with me but his hip is sore so very slow. Starting to pack and put in boxes in the hall…getting my food together, clothes packed tomorrow…trying to get organised.

Hedgehog..
    A lovely long walk for you and Xena, I bet she enjoyed it..lots of bbqs in gardens around as we were walking, lovely smells…

Dave..
    Sound as if you are having a good time..

Jean x

Even better time we just won the premier League 😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

Good one Dave x

Dave- have a few beers to celebrate tonight?!😁
    Jean-glad you had a good day!
    Is there any way of sending private messages on here? If not I’ll put my email address on to get in touch, Jean.
    Eaten lots of peanut butter today, can’t seem to get enough of it! I keep eating more in the hope I’ll get sick of it, but it’s not working! 😂

Had a few beers but back in hotel now.Dont think you can do messages on here.I speak to Jean on messenger.

Jean….choc bics as a trainer?? No, what if he ate them?

Im still eating off plan, hoping to get back on track and join Dave when hes back home 😂

Morning All…
    Sunny day, shorts on to keep clothes clean 😂…hope it’s warm enough…

Kay…
    You have to be quick with Steve and biscuits about, they are the first packet I have bought in a couple of years because grandson was here…Steve was watching him, Charlie sat drooling nearby, he knew they were Steve’s, he wasn’t told not to touch them but he didn’t…Good boy.

Hope you get back on board when Dave back…

Hedgehog..
    I will put my email, under my profile, if you could let me know when you pick it up and then I will take it off..

Keep off the peanut butter 😂

Jean x

Hedgehog..I have put it on in my profile…let me know when you have it..
    X

Viewing 50 posts - 21,951 through 22,000 (of 35,430 total)

You must be logged in to reply.