Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,945 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 14 hours, 27 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 2,101 through 2,150 (of 35,432 total)

• Good morning friends hope all is well with you and yours. x

Soo very mild for Dec 2 really cant believe it. No complaining though.

Hi Bev amazing how quick we can get out of control with our weight .. if we take our finger of the button too long.

How did you find all those diets… did you favour any of them. Xx

Well FD for me today anyone else? How is the Christmas Eve Challenge going for you folks. Will you make the 4lbs? Xx

Hi Ginette hope you are still feeling better.Xx

Audrey .. hope the decorating is going well. xx Ps just seen your post. All will be wonderful for Xmas then. Nothing like a freshly painted room and new carpets. Enjoy your day.Xx

Have a good day gang … Ginette … Audrey.. Milena… Karen..Celtic…Bev…Newbs..Sig… Blaise..Sym…

Brit lovelies …We are not what happened to us…We are what we choose to become. Xx

Hi Hemmy

None of them worked for me. I just kept overeating!! Just had another look and I put on 7 lbs perhaps more whilst trying!!

This works and I shall be handing over those 4 lbs Christmas eve.

Can’t wait. I am doing FD with you today. x

Morning All,

Xmas cards posted, tree up…collected out of hallway small Xmas tree and lights taking to caravan….silly me took outside house lights…so off to collect to bring back!!

We are away for 4 days in Caravan over Xmas (snow permitting) in Knaresborough.

Trying to get non fresh food bought today and all set……I hate all the rush and pushing people on top of me I like to do it then can relax and enjoy.

Audrey …busy girl all this painting…

Bev …Hello….glad there is not only me falls by the wayside..so easy to put back on..but back on track on.

Hemmy..well done 2 lbs matching Audrey

River Flood water down today…it seems…I hope.

Have a good day…speak later

Jean X

Hi Jean and all

Neil has been having dizziness, been to gp and blood pressure is low (not unusual for him)she said he should not be getting angina pains either as had a triple by-pass and he has beta blockers. She has given him a mouth spray for under his tongue and is booking him in for an ecg.

That holiday is getting more of a dream.

I shall plod on.

Bev x p.s. you sound so organised Jean!

Hi Beverley

My heart is breaking for you, I hope Neil is better soon and the much needed holiday dies become a reality for you….

Keep in touch

Audrey

Hi Bev and Sym Xx Just seen your post Audrey Xx

Goodness it is so mild today… yippee with the heating bills. Lol

Oh Bev you do have a lot to worry about… and manage to keep good spirits too. Xx
    Those under the tongue sprays are usually quite effective. My friends husband often needs to stop and use it while going for a walk.

Hope the ecg is not a too long wait. Keep being positive Bev .. I know its easy for me to say but things always seem to pan out in the end. Look after Bev too. xx

Sym Sym … what are you like lolol You sound all done and dusted already for Xmas. CARDS POSTED…. blimey. Lol

Going to the caravan will be lovely … a few years ago we had a Canal Boat… not massive 50ft. We moored it at South am in Warwickshire about an hour away. Loved the frosty winter days with the wildlife around us. Remember one Xmas going down to Banbury when it was so frozen ..slippy at the locks.. a bit scary but exciting too.
    There I go reminiscing again and not good at this time of year. lol Have a good day Sym.Xx

Well just going to get my meal of the day .. 3 scrambled eggs on 1 toast Satsuma…Milk coffee much later.

Take care all in our little corner of the forum. Xx

Hi all

Just a quick check in before I pop out for my Nordic walk. Haven’t been for a couple of weeks so looking forward to a good workout! Hi vis and head torches..and a lovely dry eve..especially now that wind has died down 🙂

Don’t overdo the painting Audrey! You sound so industrious..putting me to shame!

Symba..sooo organised! I’m getting there..need to be..once Dec comes in time just disappears!

Bev..hope Neil gets sorted soon. Such a worry x

Normal day for me today. Hope all going well for fasters 🙂

Hemmy Celtic Milena Ginette Blaise Sig..hope all is well with you x Sorry if I’ve forgotten anyone x

Have a great evening 🙂

Karen
    Xx

Good morning friends hope all is well with you and yours. x

Another very mild day … long may it last.

Karen hope you had an enjoyable Nordic walk..sounds lovely… keeping you fit too. Xx

How is everyone doing… we are a bit thin on the ground at the moment. Lol pardon the pun. Lol Busy Busy … its the season.
    Take time for yourself though friends … you need to be well and relaxed for holidays.

Lots of illness around … coughs and colds galore. My friend and neighbour that I am doing the London trip with on Monday … went to bed yesterday with a bad chest and cough. Fingers crossed it is not going to linger.

Sending healing vibes … to all our little corner and their loved ones. Xx

Good day FD yesterday how did you do?

Have a good mindful day …Ginette..Audrey…Milena…Karen…Celtic…Bev..
    Newbs …Sym …Sig…Blaise. And anyone else looking in. Xx

Brit lovelies…Its a slow process… but quitting wont speed it up. Xx

Good morning fasting buddies

Busy week with babysitting etc! Nice to catch up with the posts from everyone. Hemmy, it sounds like you are on track for the 4lb – tis great!

Audrey, you have inspired me to get my paintbrushes out. I painted a sample on the wall in the bedroom and that’s how far I got! Amazing how we learn to ignore things!

Bev, my thoughts are with you and hoping the little holiday becomes a reality.

OH has shingles and Dr thinks that was what caused him to be ill at weekend. Everything just attacks once the immune system gets low!

FD for me again today. Hoping scales haven’t gone up again tomorrow – can only fit in 2 this week and next so the 4lb Christmas challenge is going to be a bit of a struggle. Going to miss out some breakfasts on non fast days to cut down calories on non FDs!

Have a lovely day all-

Newbsx

Thanks so much Audrey, Hemmy and Karen

Got a touch of the blues yesterday. Time of year? FD got blown away by therapy of making curry! So FD today. lol

Hemmy, hope your friend is better for Monday, I am really looking forward to it even though I’m not going!!

Karen, Nordic walking is great. I have poles by the front door which have only been used for ages when it’s icy!

Audrey, you are so lovely and industrious too. How is mum getting on?

BTW, was just checking out my old buddies and one of them has now lost 9 stone. Incredible. She faltered at one point so tried 5:2 and it works so well for her.

Bev x

Newbs we just crossed.

Your poor OH. Neil had shingles and it has still left marks on him. It was around his torso and quite painful He had antibiotics which did the trick but it took quite some time to get rid of. His was low immune system due to chemo.

Really hope your OH can shake it off soon. As you say, dodgy immune system leaves you vulnerable. I guess dr has given him antibiotics?

Bev x

Morning everybody,

fD for us this morning …had porridge for breakfast …I just soooo hate it so boring..but easy and good on FD.

Swimming at noon hoping to push them pounds off for tomorrow’s weigh in…lost a lot our first week hoping for a pound. I usually am a pound a week girl!

Oh Newby…shingles not nice and painful..hubby had it on the way to France one year, got off the ferry feeling aches and pains within 24 hours not well at all…he takes big painkillers at night so he took them while away every 6 hours…..Hope he soon feels better, give him some TLC.

Karen.. I used to love walking I am quite jealous, my feet are not good.

Hemmy.. Hope your trip will go ahead for Monday, fingers crossed.

Audrey…you have made me feel guilty, paint brush needs to be out in our back bedroom, we had a water leak from the loft last month it’s now dried and needs painting!!

Have a good day all

Jean x

Morning all,

Painting is now finished and we have a little man coming in tomorrow to fit 3 new doors… Ian is NOT a DIY enthusiast…..

He managed to spill a cup of coffee down the stairs yesterday so it’s a good job we have ordered a new carpet. ….

Newby. ..hope OH is better soon sending healing vibes your way…

Mum continues to improve, but her leg is a right mess and is going to take weeks to mend..,, I keep sending your regards. ….

Will be fasting tomorrow and Saturday this week, with doing decorating haven’t stuck to diet. … need a couple of good fasts to put me right.

Keep in touch have a great day

Milena, ginette are you both feeling a bit better?

Audrey

Newbs, make sureOH gets the anti virals for the shingles. Ive had shingles twice….once at 17 and the earlier this yearthe anti virals meant only two days in bed and it was over in about five or six days compared to a few weeks the first time. Its a horrid thing to have?

Well thats FD blown! Couldnt sleep so started a new crime novel on kindle…finally gave into the hunger pangs at 04:00 so had a chunk of blue Shropshire, a pickled onion and sugar free jam sandwivh and a glass of milk. Will do FD on Saturday now as its Stuarts big hospital appointment tomorrow.

Bev hows Neil today.? Hopefully they can get to the bottom of whats going on…worrying for you.

Celtic hope all goes ok for Stuarts appointment tomorrow

Audrey

Hemmy , thanks for todays motivating thought.

I had a really odd day a couple of days ago, a bit Alice in Wonderland … body image yo-yoing throughout the evening . Found it vrry unsettling. Any one else get this ?

Audrey, just thinking about your Mums leg go online and get some of this
    https://www.salcuraskincare.com/bioskin/product/zeoderm/

We got it for Stuart, ive used it recently on a couple nasty cuts and its speeded up healing and seems to reduce scarring.The 250 ml is best value. Not cheap but well worth it

Thanks celtic

Will have a look. Although at the moment is bandaged still from ankle to knee! She has made a good old mess of it.

Audrey

Hi Celtic

Neil is ok. I have had 20 years of this sort of thing! I think maybe scar tissue as he saw a cardiologist and had various tests during last chemo. So another waiting game. GP checked his lungs as of course it could be a spread of the dreaded c word. I am sure not though.

Know what you mean about the body image thing. I feel light and airy and OK today. Some days I don’t!

Fingers crossed that Stu gets on ok with his appointment. I just hate the waiting game. Don’t you? Good luck with your FD.

Sea Bass is lovely. We like salmon and trout too. I have a Hare Krishna cookbook somewhere that says you should not eat anything you cannot catch and kill with your bare hands! How apt.

Thinking of you both.

Bev x

Trying not to panic , just had a call from Drs saying they need StuaRt to go a repeat last weeks PSA test so we will nip down pick the forms up and the into the local hospital. We are lucky that both are less than a mile away. Just looking at the prostatecancer uk web site and its very reassuring that there could be loads of explanations for symptoms. …..Breathe …..

Celtic, try not to panic. The NHS has to cover itself. It could be anything. Bigs hugs and let us know. x Bev

Celtic,

We had trouble with Ians prostate last year, his results were very high, but, in the end there was nothing untoward he just has to take 2 lots of tablets…his psa is now normal, don’t panic….

Hope it helps

Audrey

Celtic….. Our thoughts are with you, very unsettling time…lots of TLC sent..
    Jean x

Thanks Audrey, yes hoping its just an infection or something..but better to know than speculate. Made mistake of unscheduled weigh in .. up two or three pounds. Time to be very mindful.

Hi All

Sorry for my short absence. I am feeling much better now thanks. No more panic attacks thankfully.

Things have been hectic this week and this is the first day at home, I had a blood test and was also given a flu jab, first time ever, they said I qualified for one, not sure why, maybe because I used to work with people with learning difficulties.

Lovely to sit and do nothing so far, the Hoover (I should say Dyson) is looking my way. I am out again tomorrow form filling with Pam. The kichen is calling my name I am sure as there are things I should be preparing but for now I thought I must catch up.

Celtic that ice cream sounds lovely, I have had two fast days out where I have people trying to lead me astray …..no chance. It is the only thing I am strict about. No real weight loss to report yet but who knows by Saturday. Things bought for a nice soup, chicken casserole to make that will also be good on fast day, all I need now is a bit of energy.

I use flash in my steam cleaner and I have a carpet cleaner, but I am waiting for the nice weather again as with no central heating I don’t want to have a damp carpet. I shall check this out though, thanks.

Milena

Always remember red wine has less sugar when you are on the other diet, a little of that and vegetables grown above the ground on the other diet. It sounds like you need to take things easy whilst you recover fully from your op. I hope you feel back to normal soon.

Hi Audrey

Wow, decorating now! You are busy. Glad you are well.

Hi Bev

At least you are back to last years weight now. So hopefully you will soon lose a bit more.

Hi Hemmy

Well done on your loss, you really must notice the difference now x

Hi Newby

Keep plodding on and you will soon see that weight loss, you need to think about the bigger picture and not the week to week, celebrate the losses and try not to gain, that way you will be a winner all the way.

My aim next year is two to two and a half stone, if I thought about that as two and a half pounds a month that would seem a poor weekly result, if I think about it over a year that sounds great, I can eat what I like more or less and as long as I do my three fast days it should be ok. Even if I only lose a stone so just over a pound a month this will be good, break it down into months and a poor result. It is all relative. I have carried this excess weight since about 2000 so I can wait a little longer to get it off. The MOST important thing is that I don’t put it on, I am not talking about a weekly fluctuation as we all have those, I am talking about over all.

The same with you Milena, if you manage to maintain for a while that is good, especially while recovering, don’t stress about not losing too much, lose a little when you can, it all adds up. Remember we didn’t put it on at 2lbs a week or even a pound a week, I expect our bodies have grown attached to it!!

Hi Symba

No I don’t like salad on these cold days either, maybe in a sandwich though or with Jacket potato, I think I have only had one this year!! I used to love Jacket potatoes, I must treat myself to one soon.

Jacket potato, cheese and beans with a side salad was my favorite.

Hi Karen, I hope you are well

I can see there are more posts over the page, so I may post again.

Ginette xx

Hi Hemmy

Yes I hope to make the 4lbs by Christmas. It is slower to come off now, but here’s hoping.

Jean

So organised. I only buy for a few people and do most of it online.

Hi Bev

Like you, I found that this does work, must painless way I know to lose weight and I have found fasting to be quite addictive as strange as that sounds!!

Remember there is a virus that causes dizziness going around, this lasts about 10 days. I hope it’s nothing more serious.

Hi Newby

You as well with the painting, what busy bees you are!! Shingles can be painful but can clear up qickly with Meds as well, I hope this clears quickly.

Hi Karen

I hope you enjoyed your walk. My son has just moved somewhere that there are nice dog walks so he and the dog are really enjoying themselves.

Audrey

I am hoping to decorate next year, about May time would be good for me. The weather is really mild here, like Hemmy I am really enjoying that. I hope it lasts. The forecast for this winter is not good so I think we should enjoy it while it is here.

Hi Celtic

My brother swore by honey as it has healing properties and is used all of the time by the North American Indians. It was all he would use and he had great success with it. Cut his hand with a chainsaw and just used this, it heals really quickly. I shall checkout the ointment though thanks.

Stress is the worst thing for weight gain I have found. Try and keep the fast days going whilst all of tge problems are going on. Even if the other days go pear shaped this will really help, also it puts some routine into the hectic world of health problems. This is what I do. So far it has worked for me. I am so worried that if I stop I shall start to gain weight again. This would be very easy for me I think.

I hope it all works out and that you know before Christmas. My thoughts are with you both xx

Hi all

Hope you are all ok.

Ginette glad to hear you are feeling a little better, wise words as usual – I’ve also been thinking of next year, and pretty much come to the same conclusions, do looks like well be loitering here for a couple of years. If you put this in perspective though, we are so much less than we were last year, what a brilliant way to begin!!!! Sooo much more uplifting than last year, even though we may not have lost quite as much as we would have wish, it’s way more than we could have hoped for – and the fact we are still here proves it works!!!

Having pork fillet, onions, mushrooms, peppers, brandy – and rice and cream! A wee treat to feed this cold. Fasting from Monday!

Hi Audrey, hope mum is recovering. Celtic and Bev, hugs to your men.

Caught chicken pox at 17, somehow missed it as a child, sisters 15 years younger caught it, a few spots, I got huge boils all over, including face, if only we celebrated Halloween in March I would have been a prize winning witch! Seriously ill for 3 weeks, then got shingles! Off work for three months in all. Luckily not one scar though.

Weekend coming, time to clean the house before trimming the tree. Such hard work……. writing the list of jobs for my boys. Can I help it if I am the most efficient eBay lister and can’t be spared to do housework. And I’m the tree trimmer!

And I’ve just bought them a new gadget, a karcher window cleaner, cos boys love gadgets.

Trouble is only half the jobs will be done, and I have no idea which half … sincerely hoping the Windows are done though!!!!

It’s the 1st time I have been on my own for almost 4 weeks. I am celebrating by making xmas biscuits ready for granddaughters to decorate when they pop in this weekend.

Has to be said they smell lovely. ….Let’s hope I resist on my fast day tomorrow lol

Hope everyone is ok

Audrey

Good morning friends hope all is well with you and yours. X

Lots of post to read this morning. Well done everyone… keeps us on track.

Wellll actually not me yesterday. Lol Late night waiting up for London train. I cant sleep till Kristy gets in.
    No excuses but had wine .. AND some treats from Xmas stash. Never mind have been good for ages. Fast Day Today beckons. Feel yucky this morning so need it. Anyone else.

Hope today finds all our little corner and loved ones feeling better than of late. Healing thoughts winging your way.

Take care all in these busy days … try to give your mind and body a rest.. you deserve it. Xx

Brit lovelies … Mistakes are proof … you are trying. Xx

Hemmy,

I too am fasting today, doing a liquid only today 500 kcal tomorrow, I too have found the Xmas stash. ..and sampled the biscuits I made for kids last night oops!

Have a good day everyone

Audrey

Hi Audrey

Lol we are partners in calorie crime. Could smell and taste those Xmas biscuits. Lol The FD will soon sort us.

Like you I now have the steamer bug. Cant wait to get my hands on it today. Its brilliant. Lol Enjoy your day Audrey you deserve some quieter moments to yourself. Xx

Hi hemmy

Got a man coming to fit 3 new doors today, it’s part of our operation hallway…. carpet fitters coming next week then it’s complete, we have been putting it off for ages. We were going to do it last year but then ian was ill so are determined that this year it will be finished.

Perhaps quiet on Sunday for me I think the girls are coming on Saturday to decorate the biscuits that’s if there are any left after grandpa spots them HeheHe. ..

Hope you enjoy your steamer as much as me, I love mine, enjoy getting hot n bothered today my little friend….. sweat those calories away!

Audrey

What a lovely morning so have been for a brisk 20 mins! Have roses in cheeks now and shall need to get in the shower asap.

All is peace, no more dramas. Oh dear I am left behind. Have no Xmas stash yet! I always have a last minute panic.

Daughter is back Christmas Eve so need to sort her room out. May change the curtains.

Hallway sounds great Audrey. New carpet is always so nice.

Hemmy, you sound like you are really enjoying! Wine and treats sounds good to me!

Have a good FD both. Off to shower and wash hair.

Bev x

Hi All,

We have really had a good FW, I have lost a pound but hubby put one on. I really can’t understand it but maybe lost too much first week. We both had injections at beginning of week me 2 and hubby 3, laid us a bit low for a couple of days felt a heavy and breathless on our swimming days. Hope for a better week for him next week. Well Hey Ho another week beckons!

Hope everybody else staying on track as I know it’s harder when you have been doing it a long time.

Audrey and Hemmy… finding the Xmas stash Lol….I am always ready early for Xmas as I have said, as I take pressies etc abroad in November, so I have most things done that includes the Xmas stash! Thinking of other ‘fat’ years we used to declare Xmas from the 1st December for a month! for many years…From nuts, choccies and drinks and mince pies! Those was the days…..if it’s upstairs now..it’s don’t eat!!

All have a good day and FD if it’s your day

Jean X

Hi Fasting Buddies

Read lots of posts as been so busy this week and haven’t had a minute to myself! Thanks for the get well wishes for OH

He is on anti virals and I think is ok but finding it quite painful.

Audrey, you are clearly on a mission – well done you. The doors will make quite a difference- I did mine a couple of months ago and couldn’t get over the change it made. So glad your mother is continuing to improve.

What is this all about – Celtic – made me smile the thought of you eating pickled onions at 4am and Hemmy, tut tut – rating the chrimbo stash- I ask you? Sounds just the sort of thing I would do!!

Symba, tell your hubby not to be too downhearted about the gain as I was so fed up last Friday to have gained despite sticking to my fast. However, this week, after a rather lavish weekend away I had lost 2 lb this morning! Weird isn’t it?

Ginette, you are absolutely right that it is about keeping going long enough and being committed to making a difference. I got so down over a 1lb gain but feel like my head is back on track! I too have 21/2 stone to lose next year and then I think I will feel like a new woman but won’t be giving up the fasting as will need to maintain it.

Thank you for all the lovely posts everyone it is so helpful to have each other.

Newbsx

Evening all,

The doors are fitted, now just to fill some holes in re touch the paint and wait for the carpet to be laid next week….. phew such a lot to do….

Hope you are all doing ok, I have had a good fast day, another one to go tomorrow

Going for hot bath then bed to avoid the fridge.

Audrey

Evening Brits!

Symba and Newby..well done on your losses 🙂 stick with it and it all comes good!

Hope everyone has had a good day..fast or normal. Hope health improving for OHs. It’s easy to do far too much at this time of year then be forced to slow down when the body says no. Take it easy all 🙂

Have a relaxing eve and weekend

Karen
    Xx

Hi Fat Busting Brits.

Hi Audrey I was just going to ask if the doors were all done and dusted. You must be tired now after the last few weeks.

Are the biscuits all present and correct for grand daughter’s tomorrow. lol
    Well done on the fast today … mine went well too. Just had the meal at 2pm Scrambled eggs on toast. ( find the eggs easy and filling for fasts } then a milky coffee at 7pm. Early night as I have been busy today. Xx

Hi Bev glad all is calm in your world today. x Aww you will be getting things ready for your daughters arrival on Xmas eve. I always say I am not going to do anything special for Kristy but of course we always do.Lol
    Best to leave the stash till later … I always eat stuff I have hidden from myself. Lol Walking is really good for you Bev .. try and increase it every day if you can. Enjoy your evening xxxx

Sym well done you .. great news. You must be well chuffed. Shame about hubby but I bet he will soon rectify that next week. I know what you mean about starting early with the treats. I can remember years ago having to buy more of those stockings filled with chocolate goodies as I had eaten them. lolol Keep up the good work. Xx

Newbs. … 2lbs well what can we say but bloody fantastic you. I knew you would bounce back and show us how to do it.
    We can all do this as Audrey says Stronger together. Telling our good and bad days which we all go through. Everything in life is sooo much better when you share. Lovely also here as we are all different and that makes it so interesting too. Yay Yay Newbs. Xx

Hi Karen… Just seen your post. Hope you are taking it easy too.x Hoping your Mum Is feeling better. Must be a worry for you. Take care Karen Xx

Hope the rest of our little corner is doing ok. Ginette..Milena …Karen…Celtic..Sig…Blaise Xx

Really good visit to the hospital. New consultant was super. It definitely is epilepsy. Its made us feel a whole lot more relaxed. New meds to start so soonest GP appointment we could get is 16th. Been feeling odd for a couple of days, so stayed on track on NFD. Nausea has some upsides. FD for us tomorrow. Stu got weighed at hospital today, hes definately gone up.
    I definately found fast days easier in warmer weather, any one else noticed a difference?
    Bet the changes look good Audrey. We put paper lamp shades up upstairs yesterday and its made a huge difference.

I am up at this stupid time with a cuppa…can’t sleep…..got a water infection, up and down to the loo..
    We have the alarm going off at six am to do the Xmas and Birthday run to Manchester, catching up with sister in law and stepdaughter with a meal out planned. Taking baking over which I have done today (SD can’t or won’t bake!) I really could do without it! …sorry moan moan….?

Celtic..glad you had good visit to the hospital and now you know were you are at with Stu, and GP booked.
    I agree with you FD seem much harder in winter, you seem to want hot wholesome food not salads!

All these daughters coming home for Xmas…are they back from University or living away from home? Nice to look forward to them coming…..our 4 girls are to far away to come.

All for now going back to bed……catch up late tomorrow…have a good weekend X

Symba, I had my bladder removed and rebuilt about 20 years ago and have to self catherterise to go to the loo. Drink loads and get holdofsome cranberry extract tablets: stops bacteria being able to adhere to bladder. Cranberryjuicd isnt brilliant for the teeth (although I had to drink a litre of it a day in hospital). Stay away from caffeine and alcohol. .. both bladder irritants. I can’t drink beer any more. .anything with hops in makes me feel like someone has been playing rugby with bladder. Hotwater bottle paracetamol and keep warm.If it looks like its not shifting you mightneec some antibiotics. Take good care.

Thanks Celtic…I will look for some of the tablets…hopefully not Doctors on Monday! I didn’t think of paracetamol, I don’t do tablets unless I have to, I’ll give them a try. I had about two hours sleep !!

X

Celtic… Just noticed your time up….are you working?

Symba, no just night owls who have managed .to get clovk a bit out of sync. I think someof thats down to using kindle and especially tablet late at night. Awake again by 06:30 as dogs decided to get own alarm clock since they arent alowed to sleep on the bed any more. We call it the whinging hour.

Symba they sell cranberry extract tablets at tesco. .. think they are on buy 3 for 2…. we both take them everyday, I used to get a lot of water infections and ian has prostate problems. …

Celtic, I too have dogs with in built alarm clocks……was up at 6. 30…..

I am sorry to announce I have been on the scales and my weight has now slunk up to 7lb over my lowest this year! SEVEN POUNDS! so much for hitting the christmas stash early aargh…..

I am determined to stop this now so another fast day today and a very good week to come. …wish me luck people!

Audrey

Thanks Audrey…just asking were we can find a shop to hubby…Tesco makes it easy.

We also have a cat, Symba, 21 years old…. howling in the night…a bit better now in winter but she’s up with the birds in the Summer..gets husband up every night for more or different food…more him then me, I confused her last night!

Audrey…keep off the stash!!

Hi, I was up by 5! I go to bed early though which is why you will rarely see me on here in evenings! Same here with the dog thing. If I am up and let him out fine, if not, oh dear.

I had cystitis a couple of weeks ago and drank gallons of water and took cystitis relief powder from Tesco. Audrey, those cranberry tabs, never knew they were good for prostrate probs. May get some.

Jean, hope it passes quickly, I know how miserable it is although I rarely get it these days.

I need to look back and see what has been happening and catch up, but first cup of tea for the old chap in bed.

Speak later
    Bev x

Viewing 50 posts - 2,101 through 2,150 (of 35,432 total)

You must be logged in to reply.