Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,944 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 45 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 19,001 through 19,050 (of 35,431 total)

• I was almost 900 calories below my TDEE yesterday so not too bad.Been told not to drive until tomorrow,so will do the shopping tomorrow. Speedway tomorrow ,semi final of the cup and semi-final for the league title the week after but not going, will leave it until next season.

Afternoon All…

I have had a lovely day….basket of goodies went down very well at school…I met up with daughters boss and head of HR, a bit embarrassing really but both very nice…only stayed 10 mins as I disturbed their meeting…

Lovely catch up with friend hopefully trying to get together after Christmas….

Hedgehog..
    Ouchy biting lovely sharp teeth…a lot of distraction needed…hope she gets the No message….

Steve enjoyed his day on the bike..but couldn’t walk to the supermarket for toilet and cafe..lots of rain and very windy for him…….so he’s hungry, fish and chips for him, I had mine earlier…

Pseu..
    Hope your days got better and you have finished the invoices ..quite windy here..

Dave..
    Well done on the calories..try and keep low….good idea to start the speedway season fresh…

BIL has had his op he is in the intensive care ward…ringing sister later tonight…

Jean x

Morning all!

Dave- take it easy doing the shopping! It has to be done, but be careful lifting the bags…
    Jean- glad Steve survived the bike ride & sounds like you had a lovely day too!
    Pseudo- hope you got the invoices done okay; I’d hate to do something like that.
    Minols- stay strong at your conference!
    Hope everyone else is okay- Hemmy, Cakey, Lynne, Kay, DF, anyone else…
    Eldest asked if girlfriend could come for dinner yesterday morning; had hoped for a bit more notice!! Had already got stuff out for different dinners, so they ate on their own. Youngest was slightly talkative- he might be going to London for the w/e with friends, that’s obviously cheered him up a bit!
    Madam Xena was a pickle most of the day yesterday! Hope today is better.. We have a playdate organised with another neighbours lab so that should be fun, & hopefully will wear her out for the evening!! I’m fasting today, anyone else?

Morning all.

My FDs are done for the week, so no fasting for me. Last night I did my old trick of just eating sugar free jelly, fills me up but has practically no calories (or carbs, hoorah!).

HH, I’ve probably asked you this before, and sorry if you’re sick of me asking you about keto, but on fast days do you go back to calorie counting? How do you know you’re staying under the threshold to be 5:2?

I’m debating going back to ADF. I was doing ADF before Christmas, and did get quite slim (though I was also making it to the gym more often, too tricky now), but then I put weight back on and it’s refusing to shift. Sick of feeling gross, it’s getting me down a bit at the moment.

I started watching Bodyguard last night, I’ve been saving up the episodes because I like to binge-watch things. Watched the first three (so no spoilers please!) but I’m really enjoying it. Richard Madden didn’t do much for me in Game of Thrones, but… not to put to fine a point on it, but he’s sexy AF in this. I must be drawn to darker characters. 😀

Morning All..
    A sunny day and a late start, can’t believe it’s 10 already…..I have stripped the bed and fed the birds but just finished breakfast….

We have not got much planned today ironing for me…We need bird food and frozen berries for my chai jam so may pop for that and have a coffee out….some new houses going up on the way to the shops, may have a look around the show house to give us any new ideas…lol..a brochure has come through the door.

Hedgehog…
    I laughed at the play date..just like the children, hope it goes well…..the girl friend around for dinner again looks more serious…..how long is it before first meeting and visiting your house?…we have this to start with grandson..glad your other son has something to look forward too making him more chatty…

Pseu..
    We are in the same place as you, we would like to loose more but just very stable…the holidays get in the way for us, I know, but we do work at it other times.

The AFDs I do think help, Steve will only do them for a couple of weeks saying it’s getting more a diet and not a way of life….I do agree with him really….but it does help if you can do it…

We are enjoying the bodyguard I find it hard to keep up with the story line sometimes….

Minols..
    You will on your way back home ….has the grumpy you been left behind…hope your backs improving…

Kay…
    Are you about?….hows Ellie?…don’t let all your weight come back on it’s so easy….

Dave..
    How are you today?

Hemmy, DL, Cakey, Lynne, thinking of you all…

We will be fasting Thursday…

Jean x

Shhh…puppy’s sleeping! Washed kitchen floor without disturbing her, what a thrilling life I lead!
    Pseudo- I don’t worry about counting calories FDs as I do liquid only for 42-48hrs, so all day Mon-Tues lunchtime or evening, then the same again Weds- Fri evening at the moment. I do have cream in coffee though, so that adds up, but not worried too much if it works… When I did ADF before keto I did keep under the 500cals, but I’m maintaining apart from 2lbs extra holiday weight to get off, so not desperately trying hard if that makes sense! We’ve really enjoyed the bodyguard too- know what you mean about Richard Madden!!
    Jean- 1st serious girlfriend son had we didn’t meet for 3 months, but his new one we’ve met after 2 weeks! He says she’s more sociable with family, but his last one always seemed easy to get on with, so don’t know!
    Dave- hope you’re okay today…

Done the shopping,was breathless last night, asked some people on the British heart Foundation site,they said it’s two of the tablet’s I am taking that can cause it,so will mention it when I go back to hospital next week.My Virgin TV box has packed up😖😦😭 coming to repair it tomorrow afternoon,I bet all the recordings get wiped off,lot of Denise’s soaps 😁😁😁 The sun has decided to come out after all the rain,so I can take Heidi out now.

Depends if the box needs replacing.

Dave-take it easy, dog walking as well as shopping, sounds alot, but I know they like you to do some walking…
    Getting hungry tonight!
    Doggy playdate went well- considering Wilbur is very big & bouncy, she did try & play & was very interested! Didn’t like being chased back though! We’ve found out about a garden centre who do puppy hours, don’t need to have finished the jabs for that like all the other puppy classes & parties do, so will take her there & have asked a couple of other people for playdates- she’ll have a better social life than us!! 🐕🐕

Champions league tonight if I had a virgin box 😂😂😂, think I will see if I can get in at my GP in the morning.Only took Heidi once today,it has been pouring down though.

Home from a pretty intense conference – good, though.

Back has been better for longer…before it gets bad, so that’s an improvement. Don’t really need to go to the doctor about it, now, but thinking of keeping the appointment while I’ve got it, to see if I need any checks on thyroid…or whatever is making losing weight so completely impossible (and don’t anyone shout ‘chocolate’ in answer to that question!)

Going to fast tomorrow. Too late this week for me to do AFD, Pseu, but might consider it next week once I’ve had a look at the diary. Got to do something to get things moving. It’s all been one way this year…the wrong way!

Mx

I think I’ll be trying out ADF again next week, so if you do go for it you’ll have company. I always have issues with my last day being Friday though, Friday seems like it should be a relaxing evening with a nice meal – the start of the weekend! Ah well, I’ll have to get over it.
    I think fasting will be easier once my course starts properly, I don’t think about food much when I’m busy… maybe I’ll study longer on those evenings to keep myself occupied.
    I have a huge cunning spider that has taken up residence in my kitchen. He’s been there for days now and I can’t get rid of him because every time I go near he darts off behind the washing machine. He’s chosen the perfect spot for himself.

Morning all, vile weather this morning. It’s hammering down and has been all night, I don’t *think* my kitchen has flooded, but didn’t have the energy to look this morning since I wouldn’t have had time to sort it anyway.

Cold, wet, grey and miserable… and that goes for the weather too. 😛

Morning all!
    Pseudo- hope that your kitchen isn’t flooded, I think you’re supposed to have heavy rain all day? At least you’re not fasting, anything nice planned for dinner?
    Dave- thinking of you & hope the breathlessness eases, & you can get an appt. to talk about the medications. Think you’re supposed to have lots of rain again today too, so no walks for Heidi?! Hope that you get the virgin box sorted too.
    Minols- good idea getting the thyroid checked, I’m sure mine is low, as I get so cold too, but they said mine is okay. I have read that the UK have a low threshold though for what they consider to be low thyroid levels compared to other countries. My friend ended up getting medication online when the doctors were difficult about prescribing to her. How’s your old man doggy?
    Jean- busy day planned, to make the FD go quicker?
    We have to do shopping later, so difficult planning meals at the moment with the boys in & out, I like to be organised & do at least 5 days ahead 🙁 We have the dog sitter lady who looked after Josie coming to meet Xena today, will be interesting to see how Xena is with her, she has an amazing calm way with dogs, doesn’t always work for us!

Dave what Virgin box have you got? Is it a TiVo or a V6?

Morning All….
    All calm here waiting for the weather to change about 2pm I think….

We are fasting today and going to the dentist, we both need a filling….Steve lost one and one of mine needs replacing….not looking forward to that…..picked a FD as face will be numb!

On the news it said ..we will be having an influx of spiders due to the hot summer 🐜🐜🐜😬..I hate them..

Pseu..
    Hope your kitchen has survived the rain 🤞…last thing you want when returning home from work…..thinking of doing, sun, tues and thurs for the next few weeks up to holiday if we can…Steves arm up his back 😂

Hedgehog..
    You better get a diary sorted or you will be in trouble if you forget the play dates…at least you are getting her out and about…

Lovely to see Josie’s lady I am sure she will get on, have a nice catch up…I always did mixed meals times, it’s really hard, when the children were teenagers and ex hubby shift worker…

Minols..
    Pleased your back is improving..take it steady…never thought of thyroid trouble, that must go for us all..lol….joining you in AFDs

Dave..
    Hope you get some answers at the doctors.., a change of tablet…..as HH says you sound as if you are doing a lot…..slow down….did you get your box sorted?

Shower time and dentist!

Jean x

Jean- hope the fillings go okay- yuckity yuck! ADF just until the US trip might be an idea, then you won’t feel guilty eating there!
    Pseudo- maybe if you get water in the kitchen it’ll get rid of the spider!!!
    Suzanne loved Xena, she was on best behaviour! No lunch for me holding out until tonight…

Pseu my box is a V6, still waiting for the engineer to come,I managed to watch the football last night,I put the app on to watch it.didnt go to GP this morning, will wait until next week unless it gets worst.The doctor I saw was a locum and he stopped my naproxen,so now although I wasn’t taking it regularly all the little aches and pains can be felt and given my latest problems I am never sure if it’s an ache or heart problems,very scary.A lot of people suffer from depression after an heart attack so got to keep an eye on that, you lot help me with that 😁

Afternoon All…
    Bucketing down here and cold…heating is on!

Dentist a nightmare..arrived at 11am to be told I was a hour too early…I booked it at 11am then rang from home for Steves appointment, she said 12 pm you can decide who goes first…but didn’t cancel the earlier appointment or tell me I had moved later…then all the computers went down….we got out at 1.30 but all done and we both can’t talk…..sat here it looks like we have had an argument..lol

Waiting to have a drink….

Hedgehog…
    We don’t eat much with Katie it’s the wine 😬..so easy in the lovely weather I shall try to kerb it a bit as we don’t realy drink a lot these days, just Fridays…

I knew Suzanne would love Zena..handy for when you can leave her…

I bug spray the house for spiders might give it another do if they are on the prowl in numbers……😂 I hate them!!

Dave..
    I hope we can lift you up and you don’t get depression…we can’t have that….you will feel much better when your box is mended and you can get your sport…we will look after you….

Jean x

Hi all… What a state we’re all in!
    Trained myself not to kill spiders – OH a bit of a nature boy!
    Going to have a tiny bit of sausage casserole to get me through the evening meetings but should be below the magic number.
    Mx

Box sorted,the hard drive had gone so he replaced it, Denise not very happy,lost all her soaps,I lost a couple of things which I can probably get on catch-up.

Minols..
    Spiders….Steve catches them and puts them in the garden…I stamp on them…….more humane cockroach spray everywhere it keeps them at bay 🤞…and keeps ants out….

Getting wet here and cold they will soon be arriving in…😬…only had one small one in up to now….

Dave..
    Box all sorted now…good……poor Denise…

Eaten now and all finished for the day….hope you all are ok…

Jean x

I put spiders out, Denise would kill them.

One small one?! I’ve had five massive ones already!

If I can I’ll catch spiders in a glass & take them out, but if they run at me I scream! Big girl’s blouse I am! Someone told me if you put conkers on every windowsill it keeps the spiders away, can’t quite believe that!!
    Dave- hopefully as the others have said you’ll find plenty to watch now the box is mended & will be able to put your feet up, poor Denise though. Don’t watch soaps any more, now they are depressing!
    Pseudo- is your kitchen okay, no floods?
    Jean- bad enough having to go to the dentists, without having to wait for so long… hope you can have something to eat okay.
    Well, we had another fun day with Xena- she fell on the door step, hurt her leg & was crying & frantic, not walking on it, so we rushed her up to the vets… got her out there & she was fine! Felt so embarrassed!! The vet thought it was hilarious, but we have to get her to take it easy for the next few days- how, exactly?! Have cancelled Saturday’s playdate in case. So another £30 consultation for nothing!
    Tries a recipe I’ve not had for ages tonight- middle eastern aubergine, but it was high in carbs, so has taken me up to my limit! Was lovely though!

Never stopped raining all day here,not felt too good today, hopefully tomorrow I will feel better. My holiday insurance claim pack has come but don’t have the energy to fill it in, will see if Denise will do it.

Hello all

Happy Friday Eve, the weekend is in sight. Having a bit of a night off with a warm bath and my book. Not logging back on until tomorrow.

No spiders here, probably too cold for them. I’m not scared but I couldn’t pick them up. I usually leave them alone and forget about them otherwise I call for H to put them outside.

We’ve got a poorly pigeon in the garden. That’s the second one this year. It makes me so sad just watching it, I wish I knew what to do to help it. Not letting Mr W out in the garden. Worried in case a cat gets it, not that we get many passing through.

Looking forward to seeing Wicked on Friday night, not one I’ve seen before but heard lots of good things. Then out with friends for dinner on Saturday; we haven’t caught up for a while so that will be good.

H wants to paint the kitchen on Sunday but I don’t want him to. He works hard every day, long hours and most evenings he doesn’t get back until after 9. Trying to persuade him that we should just list all the jobs and get someone in.

50 next June and trying to use it as a significant milestone to be as slim fit and healthy as possible. It’s not working – yet.

CW

Is it ever going to stop raining?!!! It’s been torrential rain for over 24 hours now! I put petrol in the car earlier and because the rain was horizontal it was going straight under the roof of the petrol station and I got soaked. I’m not flooded but thanks to it being literally non stop for so long my roof has started leaking. Wonderful.

Same here rain all day, never stopped, broadband very good tonight,just did a speed test,getting 212 download didn’t get up until late but will be going to bed early I think.

Hedgehog…
    Poor little Xena…then embarrassing …glad she’s ok and £30!…ouch!

Dave..
    Hope you get your insurance sorted…

Cakey Wakey…
    Hot bath a book and a wine surely…lol it’s all part of the start to your weekend..( even a day early)…enjoy your Saturday meal…

Pseu..
    Your poor roof hope it’s not too bad….it’s been raining here from 1 pm and quite heavy..

Jean x

Morning!
    Pseudo- hope that it’s stopped raining now, not another problem to get fixed, you’re not having any luck with jobs at the moment…
    Dave- glad your broadband is good as you use it alot… Take it easy today, & get a doctors appt if not.
    Jean- is it weigh in day today?! Hope that goes well!
    Cakey- have a lovely weekend, nice to have plans…can you find something to eat when you’re eating out with having to be careful? Or do you not worry for one night? I’m building up to the big 50 next year too! Was hoping to be fitter by then, but that’s gone out the window a bit with Xena taking up lots of time!!
    We did have a difficult evening with her though, she got over tired last night & wouldn’t settle, then got very bitey- it does seem to be more than puppy nips though, she does seem to get cross/ frustrated & go to bite, which is worrying. I think if she could have more play time with puppies that would help, but that’s just not happening!
    On the plus side, my sister’s friend’s dog has just had her puppies, & they’re going to have a little boy puppy, so Xena will have a cousin to play with in a couple of months…
    I’ve lost a pound this week, pleased with that!

Morning all. Sunny today but tomorrow is supposed to be back to torrential.

I watched my way through Patrick Melrose last night, harrowing in places but overall I enjoyed it. But then I’m a Cumberbatch fan so I’m happy to watch him do anything. 😀

I’ve got a Tivo, which I wanted to keep when offered a V6 because of my recordings, but then the Tivo is painfully slow sometimes which does my nut in.

HH, oh no, bitey doesn’t sound good! But once her jabs are done and she can interact with other dogs on walks maybe she’ll get better? Especially if you take her to classes.

Friday! It’s finally, finally Friday.

Morning All…

Sunny after all the rain but more coming over the weekend…

Yearly eye test for Steve this morning..after a £180 dentist bill yesterday for him hope we can push it for another year…

The weight is still stable for me …another pound on for Steve….I feel sorry for him as with all the pain tablets, not going to the loo and not moving about I think is effecting his weight loss, he is good food wise..

Hedgehog..
    Hope Zena settles down on the biting and nipping, I remember Maxi like that it does hurt…we use to hold his nose and say No!…the vet told Katie to not let him get near to our skin too much with the nipping, as they get a liking even if playing they have to be stopped…although a lab is possibly different..another pup in the family…lovely..

Well done on your pound off….I am coming down in ounces slowly 😬 still it’s down…

Pseu..
    Weekend for you…are you walking ?

Jean x

No, tomorrows walk was cancelled due to another forecasted deluge. I’ve got a problem with my phone line so I’ve booked a tech to come out anyway.

Pseudo- it really isn’t your month! I hope that the phone line can be sorted easily. Have you had much time to start on the course reading material?
    Jean- poor Steve- dentist bill & 1lb on!
    Minols- how are things with you- did you get a lot of the storm? It’s been pretty windy here today, but no rain…
    Dave- how are you doing?
    We carried Xena round to Mum’s for a visit so she can start to see a bit more of the world! Stupid dog found the loose leaf tea dregs they’d put round a rose & wouldn’t leave it alone- the whole garden to play in (plus Mum had bought her puppy toys too), & the most fascinating thing was tea!! We’re giving stricter sleep times a go too, so she doesn’t get over tired again, so she’s back in bed now. I really don’t remember Josie being this much work, the boys were 4&5 when we got her, so there would’ve been lots of excitement going on & not so much time to spend with her, we didn’t have the crate either, maybe I’ve blanked it all out!! But she’s a superstar with training & so quick to pick things up. I’ve also ordered some bitter apple spray for the furniture to stop her chewing, hopefully if we don’t have to keep saying no too much it’ll help as well! Might spray it all over ourselves too!!

It’s so cold today, my hands are like ice! I’m huddled in the office with the hood of my hoodie up and I’m still freezing.
    I have my fingers crossed the phone line can be fixed outside and they won’t need to come in, I’ve had enough of people in my house!
    I’ve done a bit of reading, I’m mainly doing access courses on the website. The one I’m doing at the moment is on the Arctic and seems very technical. :S

Afternoon All…

Sun and showers here and chilly…

New single lense for Steve, more for his motorbike riding….coffee and lunch out….we are going out later for dinner at Frankie and Bennies bought a Groupon voucher then reading on line mixed reviews, so we will see..

I am feeling fed up..Steves a bit grumpy with his complaints I know he can’t help it but it gets you down…

Hedgehog..
    It’s funny you thinking Zena is hard work, as Katie thinks the same…I told her Jack was the same doing disappearing running away acts, she can’t remember but I can…Maxi is the same..the Dalmatian breed I think can be quite naughty and strong willed…I have not heard of the Apple spray, hope it works on the chewing…and nipping…

Pseu…
    Definitely chilly today…I have my scarf out ..part of my winter wardrobe, I do like scarves…a bit more wrapped up today……you are having a bad spell at the moment things must surely come to an end..hope your phone gets sorted….

Nothing planned over the weekend…hair colour in the morning I think, then again in three weeks before we go away…needing to get all my years birthday cards for Louisiana, as it’s difficult to get birthday money to them…I bought my Christmas cards last year so must find them and get a pile growing…it’s remembering everything…chocolates, mustard and Yorkshire tea all bought..

Have a good day all…

Jean x

All of a sudden I am feeling the cold,must be the blood thinners I am on, Denise is always cold but you might know she isn’t now I am cold.I called her an alien,now she is calling it me😁 Took Heidi out and got soaked, still pouring down.

Why chocolates? Are they different over there?

I think US chocolate is yuck, very different to ours (apart from reeses peanut butter cups, those I loved…before keto!😰)
    Jean- I can sympathise with you & Steve- my hubby has has quite a few health problems & it gets him down, hard to cheer him up. At least you can grumble to us! Have been in that position too myself a few years ago so I know it wears you down being in pain, not sleeping & not being able to do things… Hope you have a nice meal out tonight & some 🍷🍷
    Pseudo- rather you than me with that reading material!!
    Dave- I bet Denise is loving it now you’re cold! I bet you wish Heidi didn’t like the rain too…

I’ve seen a lot of keto peanut butter cup fat bomb recipes… maybe you’ll have to sample a few. 😉

A giant spider just walked down the wall in the living room, Denise shouted out,she frightened me to death,my poor heart is pounding now.

Evening All..
    We have had a lovely meal out it all went very well…a very good deal with a Groupon…a £44 meal for £20, plus drinks…I double clicked by mistake when buying it, so I have another voucher for another time…lol

Pseu..
    The chocolate is Cadbury chocolate buttons, Maltesas, Colmans Mustard…can’t get them at all…English tea is £5 for 48 tea bags..everything out there is very expensive to our things here…

Dave..
    Hope you warm up…A big spider 😱😱😱

Hedgehog..
    Hope I don’t moan too much…I have had a very flat day..maybe I should start painting again…lol

Jean x

Morning all.

Pseu – hope you manage to chill this weekend. Houses and cars – biggest worries, I reckon! Oh except for badly behaved puppies… But at least that’re cute! HH and CW – I turn 50 next year too! No sign of weight shifting so I may just have to concentrate on a better measure of fitness and better food choices! Doctor is going to get some blood tests done in a couple of weeks just in case my thyroid is playing up.

Dave – you’re sounding a bit tired since your op… To be expected, I guess, so between you, you and Denise really hav eto take care and just go with the flow for a little while.

The boy is away with the BB this week so we’re heading up to a wee cottage we have up north to replace the decking for our tenant. We bought when we first married cos I get a house with my job and we thought it would be good to have a foot on the property ladder and we might use it as a bolthole. But because I never have clear weekends and OH can’t take time off in the week it’s mostly had to be let. Much as I love it, I’d sell now if I could, but we bought when prices were high…

Anyway, a day of hammering, sawing and humping rotten boards to the tip for me. The fresh air will do me good! And the views are beautiful.

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.

Mx

Morning!
    Minols- poor you- I thought when you said son was going away for the w/e you were heading somewhere for time together- but you have to work! The house prices will go up eventually…maybe by the time you both retire!! I hope that the blood tests are either clear or show something which might help with the weight loss, whichever you’d rather have!!
    We had a big step forward with the biting yesterday- giving a yelp is recommended when puppy nips too hard, I’ve tried it but no-one else would, but yesterday managed to get them all on board so we’re all being consistent, & she got the message & improved a lot! We were also stricter with sleep times as she definitely was getting overtired, so that made a big difference too. Even the boys got some nice cuddles without being nipped, not happened often! Sorry for boring you all with puppy talk, she’s taken over our lives… Also had my younger son back yesterday evening- he’s sorted plans for going away, a new Tshirt he’d ordered came, so suddenly he was back to normal, lovely!! Hopefully all good moods will continue…
    Hope everyone has a good w/e!

Good Morning All..
    A calm day here no rain….

Hair colouring for me this morning…we need a new jockey wheel for the front of caravan so a job later…

A light day foodwise a bacon butty this evening…we had a lot to eat yesterday…

Minols..
    Hope your back holds out if you are doing a lot of work at the cottage…take care…it sounds heavy..

Hedgehog..
    Glad you are turning the corner with the nips…and you have a happy son…

Three people the big 5.0. next year….will there be party’s involved…??

Enjoy the weekend..

Jean x

Woke up unpleasantly early. On pins waiting for the technician. Wait and wait and wait.

Pseu..
    Hope he arrives soon…
    X

Been to cancel holiday 😂got two copies for our insurance companies,dry here today for a change.I feel marginally better today,I took Heidi out before we went to Ashton for the insurance.Will take her again soon hope you are all fine.

Afternoon All…

Who’s idea was it to buy a new jockey wheel?….4 1/2 hours later…2 hours in stationary traffic, and back home, one place didn’t have any, the other too expensive …Steve will mend the one we have!!…it was horrendous..Saturday shopping which we don’t do…lol…I shall have to keep ‘my feeling flat to my self!’

Dave..
    Glad all sorted with the holiday insurance…shame on the holiday….nice you are feeling a bit better…

BIL was out in three days after major surgery, I just can’t believe the turn round after ops..step daughters visited him saying he looks tired but he said he feels much better even now..

Pseu..
    How are you doing…all sorted yet??

Jean x

Viewing 50 posts - 19,001 through 19,050 (of 35,431 total)

You must be logged in to reply.