Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,945 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 16 hours, 16 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 17,951 through 18,000 (of 35,432 total)

• Good morning FB Brits. Xx

Its quite fresh here this morning so far a nice change . looks all set for lots of sun again today though.. around 26deg.

Kay .. Ellie . thinking lots about you today… XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sym.. The vinegar smell soon goes away … I do all my worktops in the kitchen with it… shines beautifully … Hope you have a bite less day. Lol Xx

Cakey… well done with not eating all the cakes on offer.. Lol Any quick holiday weight gain usually soon shifts if tackled immediately after. Enjoy. xx

Brads… Always clean Pips off when muddy with a watering can of warm water .. with the spray its good in hot weather with cold too. Xx

Pseu… I have Hayfever too… permanently tissue using. .. Eyes feel gritty too.. plus the violent continuous sneezing. .. Haven’t found a cure .. don’t fancy the tablets. Any ideas. xx

Lynne .. how are things with you and yours. xx

How is everyone else doing … Friend coming at 11am so better get my skates on…

Good luck fasters. xx

Brit Lovelies…Beauty is about living your life, and being happy with yourself inside and out, and not worrying about what people think of you. Xx

Morning everyone,

Kay, hope everything goes well for Ellie today, don’t worry about the eating, it’ll sort itself out.

CW, glad you’re having a nice break, the good weather certainly opens up more options than our usual British sport of dodging the showers.

Pseudo, hope you manage to get away early and enjoy the sun while it lasts. Are you near the sea or more inland? Roads your way must be crazy at the weekend when the weather is good.

HH, did you decide to go to the beach today? Hope you have a great day whatever you decide.

Hemmy, I don’t get hayfever, but do get allergic rhinitis, so same symptoms but all year round and triggered by all sorts of random things. Not really found anything that works, including 2 ops to cauterize the lining of my nose to make it less sensitive. Always say I should have shares in Kleenex.

Jean, hope Steve manages to get some relief from his hip/back and that you become less attractive to the insects.

Dave, hope you manage to keep Heidi cool, is she long haired?

Well I finally went to see my GP yesterday and have been given antibiotics and have to have a chest x-ray. Yesterday was a bit of an uncontrolled food day, eating with the tablets, but today the anticipated side effects have kicked in but thankfully I’m home. I’m working from home Friday to fit in the x-ray, but if I still need regular toilet access I’ll be working from home tomorrow as well.

Bec’s got her school prom on Friday, so anticipating a few last minute panics. Getting the house straight today as a few of her friends are coming back here after. She may be getting a job at the motorway services where Hannah works, but disorganised doesn’t begin to describe the management. Had an interview etc, and they’ve told Hannah that Bec will have a job, but not heard anything for nearly 2 weeks. They need a gentle nudge.

Sorry to the people I missed, just going off the last day’s posts.

Hope everyone has a great day in the sun, typically my antibiotics make me more sensitive to sunlight, so I’ll be on the inside looking out.

Lynne x

I have a gel filled bag it’s for aches and pains,so I take it out of the freezer and put it over Heidi for ten minutes then move it and give her another ten minutes,it’s fairly big about two foot long and one foot wide, it’s for a bad back or something similar,I got it to put on Denise’s knee to reduce the swelling.

Got a paddling pool from Argos,4 foot so Heidi should just got in it 😜, will try it out later hopefully.Not talking her out until it go a bit cooler.

Morning All..
    A beach for a couple of hours this morning.. left at 8am back just afte 10.30… so very hot.. back home to the pool and breakfast…

I must have over 200 bites.. they are Noseeums. Like a midge but bite like hell.. Katie says after a couple of weeks you don’t react to them so much.. some are infected a bit like chicken pox to look at…I put some Canerston cream on and it’s helped a lot..putting a lot more deet on..

Kay..
    Hoping you and Neil are ok.. our thoughts are with Ellie 💕💕

Hemmy ..
    Enjoy your morning with your friend..no treats ???..lol

Lynne..
    Hope your antibiotics work and you soon feel better .. nice you can work from home.. hope Bec can sort her job out.. they can mess about a lot management ..enjoy being in … as we are now…

Dave..
    Paddling pool sorted lovely.l for Heidi..

Pseu..
    The biting here is awful worse than I have had for years.. continuous day and night…hope you are ok too..nice when you don’t want to eat too in the hot weather..

Cakey..
    Hope all is well and you are enjoying yourselves…

Hedgehog..
    Hope your sore bits get better soon.. enjoy you day..

Jean x

Got the paddling pool but it will take ages to fill with a bucket,the ice cream van pulled up outside so i bought Heidi a tub,only problem i got 2 more for Denise and me.I have soaked a micro fibre towel with cold water and put it on Heidi to keep her cool.She seems to like it.She as got longish hair and is always malting.

Hi All
    Another beautiful day up here. Eating too much sugar this week, but keeping meals light – just had another of my favourite bowls of iceberg with light caesar salad dressing, bits of bacon and parmesan. I swear it takes more cals to eat than your body takes in!

Kay – any news on Ellie? Most of us have an inkling of this sort of thing so we’re holding you all in our hearts as you worry for her.

Just a bit more writing, a lot of fun and games with kids and a few more services and in just 10days we will be out of here! Can’t wait. We’re off to Skye, Harris and Lewis so I’m going to order some ‘skin so soft’… Everyone up here swears by it for the midges. So I’ll come home with amazing skin…my OH will probably insist on butch jungle formula for men!

Meanwhile I definitely feel like I ve got the hang of Stripey… Loving driving him around – he’s such a happy car.

Off out to a thing that some of the young people are leading as prep for holiday club. So nice to be out of funerl garb and into shorts – and to have no responsibilities tonight!

See you tomorrow.

Mx

When I got the paddling pool for Heidi,I could smell smoke,the Moors that are on fire,all over the news are less than 14 miles from where I live, the Argos shop I got it from would be about 10 miles away yet you could smell the smoke.

Afternoon All…
    Out and about and a coffee shop this afternoon..lovely storm it seems to happen nearly every day for a hour… sat outside with the thunder and lightning very windy.. I just love it.. Katie painting the last bedroom walls.. I will do the gloss tomorrow.. her hubby is coming on Friday so she wants it nearly finished…all looking really good now…

Dave..
    Just love ice cream we have two tubs to share out this evening..and a game of monopoly with the children..

So sad about the moors, hope the army can sort it..

Minols..
    I can’t see you in your work outfit and then shorts.. it doesn’t work in my head 😂..you are normal or nearly..lol… I see you peddling your bike flowing in the wind…

Everyone said Avon for me, 200 plus bites later got to be Deet!!

Kay..
    Any news on Ellie ? ? 💕💕

I am on dinner duty.. beef, mushrooms and carrots in bisto gravy ( which I brought) peas and roasties.. no Yorkshire pudds ☹️.. with staying in holiday home it’s buy as you want it..lol

Have a good evening all..

Jean x

Dave- I’ve been thinking of you since I saw it on the news, couldn’t believe how bad the fire & the air was, they said quite a lot of people have been evacuated. Hope Heidi likes the pool!
    Lynne- hope Becs hears about the job soon. Seems like ages ago when you bought her prom dress, & now it’s nearly here! Hope she has a great time- any limo’s planned? Hope that the antibiotics work soon- you’ve had the poorly chest for a while, haven’t you? & working through it…
    Minols- fab holiday plans, hope the next 10 days go smoothly for you! Salad sounds yum, I might think about doing it with veggie bacon!
    Jean- hope the bites aren’t spoiling the holiday for you, sounds grim…
    Hemmy- hope you’ve had a lovely day with your friend! My nan used to eat a spoonful of local honey every day- has to be local bees- & it’s supposed to get you used to the pollen- she said it worked! (Minols- good excuse to have some more honey?!)
    Pseudo- hope you were able to see some good weather after your day at work?
    Cakey- hope you’re still having a good holiday.
    Caz, Goosey- what days are you fasting?
    We did have a trip to the beach- I was thinking take a picnic, hubby wasn’t bothered, glad we didn’t as there was quite a breeze & I was a bit chilly! Came home & sat in the garden, it was hotter inland. Did some more pruning too, another sack filled, I don’t know how it’s all growing so much without rain?!
    I’ve eaten very well today, so will be fasting tomorrow! (Made a really good spinach & chickpea curry with cloud bread, best curry I’ve ever made, but still not as good as my friend’s!!)

Hedgehog..
    Your curry sounds great.. I still haven’t used my chickpeas, I really should..

Your garden must look a treat…shame on the beach picnic..

Bugs a pain in the bum but I was expecting them.. I am ok it’s not spoiling the holiday… deeting up and covering up in the evening if sitting out…I think it’s this time of the year, in Orlando in February we didn’t have them at all..

Jean x

Morning all!
    Kay- how is Ellie? Thinking of you xxx
    FD for me, liquid… I think I am so used to fasting now that I can’t imagine going more than a few days without a day off eating- I feel really bloaty!
    Another beach trip, with my friend & her autistic little girl, so we will go somewhere quiet & not stay too long…
    Jean- I missed your other post, you must’ve typed it as I was typing mine- getting on well with the decorating then, must be hard work keeping the children out the way while it dries, or will it dry quickly in the heat? Hope the glossing goes well- my parents always did glossing first, then the walls last… can’t get out of that routine!
    Have a good day everyone, & stay strong, fasters!

Morning everyone!

Lynne – I’m about two miles from the sea. The motorway on Friday afternoon is always a nightmare because of the extra traffic with people heading down the Gower and west Wales for the weekend. I don’t go near Swansea beach on the weekend in the sun, it’s usually packed.
    My sister had that done with her nose cauterised. I think I have the same problem, I’m constantly wiping my nose no matter the time of year, but I’d rather wipe that be cauterised!

I was in a right state yesterday, massively stressed. I spent four hours working on a plan that the printer then refused to print even though it needed to be sent out, I had the sun across my desk blinding me, sweat running off me, was so glad I started early and was home by four so I could decompress in the garden for a while.

Hows the pool filling going, Dave? I want to get one a hard plastic one to use as a pond, but most of them seem a bit too bright.

Hope everyone is doing well, any fasters today?

Morning all.

Heading off to my Italian cafe after the boy goes to school… Feels like ages since I’ve had time to sit and reads, but I have a bit of a break this morning. Then it’s writing and visiting the rest of the day.

Going to make the most of it and use the bike today. I have a complicated meeting tonight and I want that head space that cycling can give while still getting you somewhere!

Have a great day everyone.

Mx

PS Kay – Ellie??

Fast day today,not filled Heidi’s pool yet may give it a go later, going to take a while to fill,I bought one of those x-hoses but it won’t fit on the tap,may be possible to get an adaptor,not sure, otherwise I will have to get staple fitted outside.

Just gave Heidi a shower,or should I say she gave us a shower 🤩🤩the house is afloat with all the water she has shaken off.She now is jumping around like a spring lamb😜😜😜will take her out to dry in the sun💥💥💥💥💥

Hi FB Brits Xxxx

A very hot one today… just got back from getting my car tax .. first time ever no que at all. Town very quiet too hot for shopping.

Picked up another cool mat for Mr Pips … Pets at home… they are really good he has one in his bed.. so now we can just move this one around with us… Already laid out asleep on it….

Kay… How is Ellie … Keep thinking about you all. Xxxxxxx

Hedgehogs.. I do like honey … never have local.. Will try some. Hope you enjoy the beach trip. Xx

Brads … Heidi sounds very cool. Making sure you are too. Lol. Xx

Sym… Icecream ..monopoly … gran children… you are happy Xx

Pseu… Oh I so envy you being so near the sea. I cant think of a better place to be. Xx

Mino .. enjoy your evening in shorts… nice to relax in xx

Lynne .. Good you can work from home… best place to be when a bit under par. Try to be good to yourself now .. slow down when you can … Gran always said ” there is always another day” She also said that when you wanted another cake. lolol Take care Lynne.. still early days . Xx

hope everyone else in the gang is happy and enjoying the day.

Brit lovelies… Happiness is understanding that you don’t have to be ” perfect”

Practice ..”good enough” … you will do just fine. xx

I buy my car tax online,no queueing ever😁very hot here,just took Heidi out to get her dry, almost done now. There is a brand new chip shop opening today,I will try it out tomorrow, the rest around here are poor so hopefully this will be a good one, not that I go very often,think I have been three times this year, and once to McDonald’s.

Evening all ( as says Dixon of Dock Green, before my time!!)
    Kay- we hope that Ellie has pulled through okay?
    Jean- love monopoly, hope that the game was friendly? Junior version, fancy version or grown-u one?
    Hemmy- road tax done online here too… Hope you’ve had a good day!
    Dave- mops out to clear up after Heidi! I shall close my ears & eyes to ant talk of chips tomorrow! Enjoy the footie tonight?!
    Minols- hope your evening meeting goes well…
    Pseudo- did you get the printer problem sorted? Sounds like a very difficult day, hope that the garden is relaxing for you!
    Caz, Goosey, Typhoo- hope that you’re all okay & on plan?
    Fast gone okay today, despite friend & her daughter having cake at the beach café! Beach was lovely- not really a beach, a little strip by a quay on a river, but still lovely, paddles, splashing & stone throwing, friend’s daughter was very good. Hot again, warmer than our beach trip yesterday! Did a hard workout DVD beforehand, haven’t done it for years, probably won’t be able to walk tomorrow!
    Have a good evening!

I used to like Dixon of Dock Green, football just started

Morning All..
    Finished all the painting for now… an upstairs room to do when the plumbers have finished the bathroom late next week..SIL is coming to join us Friday …

No monopoly as we were all tired it’s an adult version from charity shop but new, scrabble too another new unused one..

Hedgehog…
    I quite agree with your mum, ceilings, gloss and then walls… she started so I followed…she has done a full 4 bed house on her own she is shattered, these are much bigger than our houses..and laid 4 pallets of turf and flatted a mound of earth…mulch around her flower beds…

Enjoy your beach cafe today hope it goes well..

Pseu..
    I just hate it when all the electronics go wrong..I am not very good..

Minols..
    Enjoy your Italian cafe ..it bit of you time..

Hemmy..
    Those mats are very good all the furries will be wanting one…keep cool.

Dave..
    Car tax on line too.. hope Heidi enjoys her pool..

Feeling tired so relaxing day now… daughter still pushing on…ummm

Hope you are all fasting well everyone.. thinking of you all…. especially Ellie.. no news yet…

Jean x

Hedgehogs and Brads… I don’t fancy doing it on line as always get in a muddle with things ..Lol Service and MOT next Tuesday then hopefully forget about the car for another year. I don’t do that many miles as not keen on driving these days… I just like going where I know. Lolol Kristy will drive all over.

Well I have been very naughty today … lunch time had M&S ham and mayo sandwiches .. came back.. did my daily mail to a friend in Oregon US… and at the same time ate a whole pkt of liquesce allsorts then just had a M&S Curry … didn’t even note the cals.

I hardly ever eat sweets and choc these days so just enjoyed it all… Funny as while at lunch yesterday I was very good. Oh well tearooms call tomorrow .. I am on home holiday. Lolol.

Hedgehog .. you did so well today .. not easy when others are eating cake. .. well done for the work out before… Some doggie out there is calling your name. Xx

Quick update…..Ellie didnt have surgery on wednesday it was postponed until tomorrow morning. She had to have blood tests to check kidneys, liver etc as to whether she ok for anaesthetic.
    The tumour lump is now an ulcerated blob so it needs to come off now.

As we had a couple of extra evenings without Ellie convalescing (that will be the weekend now) we went to the coast the last 2 nights and sat watching the glorious sunsets.

Enjoying the sun, no chance of restraining the eating….might have to resort to at least 16:8!

Hopefully things will be back to normal after the weekend.

I havent managed to read all your posts and Ive not got the alerts on at the mo, so just hope everyone is ok.

Kay x

Hope all goes well for Ellie.

Kay Xxxx

Thinking of you and Elle.. Glad you had the nice evenings by the coast watching the sunsets.. very romantic and calming… good for you all. ..

All my thoughts Kay .. hope everything goes to plan with Ellie .. all goes well.. healing thoughts and very best wishes. . Xxxxx

No football tomorrow,what will I do 😱😱😱

I hope that fire is not getting closer,I can smell a strong smell of smoke.

Hemmy…
    You can always be naughty on holiday..I have some liquorice alsorts at home Steve bought me them as he knows I like them😬.. what you would like and what you can have are two different things 😂..bless him..

As long as you enjoyed everything you had .. is the thing.

Kay…
    Our thoughts are with you, Neil and Ellie… hope everything goes ok..

Jean x

Kay- thinking of you… lovely to enjoy the sunsets while you can xx
    Hemmy- how terrible are you? On holiday & eating liquorice all sorts?! It doesn’t sound that bad to me!! Enjoy the rest of your time, is it a tea room today? Cream tea calling? The boys got hubby dotty balls for Father’s Day, he’s munching his way through them, trying to corrupt me, but I stayed strong!
    Jean- you must be shattered- & your daughter? Good job the children are wearing themselves out in the pool & beach as well! Have another lovely day!
    Dave- seen lots on the news, the fire looks awful… hope that they can get it under control soon, but I think I saw there was another one started nearby?
    I’ll fast still until lunch time probably, have been impressed with myself as I’ve been trawling through recipes to try next week, planning ahead as shopping today- getting better at doing that on FDs! Not quite sure what to try with my son & his veggie meals- he quite liked the curry last night, but said the meal’s are all the same (?)- what he means is that it’s like all the same on the plate, all mixed in together rather than separate things like meat & veg, hmmm…he wouldn’t eat that much of that anyway, he’d have lots of chilli, fajitas, spag bol, they’re all mixed in together! I think he’ll go back to eating more meat again soon!

Morning all, got into work the earliest by far today – was here by 7. The commute was so peaceful compared to normal! 😀 I don’t know if it’s the keto or the heat, but I keep waking up really early and am fine to just get up – which is very unusual I am definitely NOT a morning person. It’s already hot in the office, hotter than it was yesterday, looking to be another scorcher.
    Kay, thinking about you and Ellie, hope all goes smoothly!
    Dave, any more signs of fire? Hopefully it was just a shift in the wind that let you smell the smoke. How’s the pool filling going?
    Hemmy, you have to relax now and again, otherwise it’s too easy to give up. As long as you’re not relaxing every day you’re not fasting (like I was starting to!) then you’ll be fine. 🙂
    Jean, your daughter sounds like she has amazing energy, always going!
    Hope everyone is well today and feeling motivated.

My folks are coming later to help me build a fence out the back garden tomorrow. It’s also the Swansea air show, so I’ll be able to watch the planes going overhead as I work. The Red Arrows always fly directly over my house. Nothing really good on this year, so I’m not going to the beach to watch, though I do like seeing the Typhoon and Chinook – hoping they might head to the bay from my direction. The best one was a few years ago when they had one of the last flights of the Vulcan, which suddenly dropped out of the clouds overhead and showed off it’s howls. 🙂 Sorry, I get a bit nerdy with jets, the company I work for makes model radio-controlled planes so it’s nice to get out and see the real thing now and again.

Good morning FB Brits.. Xx

Another beautiful day with a nice breeze too. I have a cherry tree outside my bedroom window so can see soon as I wake if windy or not… Also at the moment is attracting so many birds. Love the wood pigeon’s cooing… to me one of the most peaceful all is well sounds. lol

Thinking this morning of Darling Ellie .. Kay and Neil. xxxxxxxx

Pseu… You sound up and at um this morning… that keto is doing you well . Sometimes it just takes a while experimenting what works for us … We are all different.
    Hope the gate building goes to plan..not too hot work.. enjoy your week-end. Xx

Hedgehogs… Yes.. opening of a new tearoom in the village … hopefully a nice place to take friends…. our pub needs an update.. lol

Funny .. yesterday really fancied that curry and sweets .. sandwhich .. today keep smelling that curry and don’t think I will be craving sweets for a while. lol

I can see what your son means about veggie meals … I am not a big meat eater but find the veggie ones whatever always taste either .. cheese .. or tomato just similar.

Enjoy your day. Xx

Well yesterdays naughty bits didn’t seem to matter ended the week at the same weight .. so happy with that .

Sym.. you will be in need of a holiday ” at home” when you get back.. Lovely though to have helped your daughter along … she is a good worker like her Mum. Enjoy the day. xx

Brads .. hope the fire and smoke soon gets into control… Hopefully not spoiling your day. Xx

Lynne .. how are things with you. How is the chest infection. Xx

Have a good day everyone else.. what ever you are doing.

Brit lovelies…

If you are rich, you have the whole world. If you are happy, you have the whole universe. xx

Just took Denise to hospital for her check up with the surgeon,can smell the smoke even though it’s 14 miles away the other fire is at Winter hill which is where the TV mast is for Granada, its in Bolton.Heidi is all fluffy now😃😄and she smells nice too.

Denise has been discharged by the surgeon,she still goes for physio at the moment,the surgeon said the replacement knee she has got will last for the rest of her life, not the usual 10-15years so that is good news.Very hot again here,the fires are still burning on the moors,I wonder if Keith Bennett is under all the scorched earth there.

Kay- thinking of you…
    Lynne- I hope Becs has an amazing time tonight! & I hope that the antibiotics are kicking in for you…
    Dave- I must admit I’m sure that Saddleworth Moor is usually beautiful, but every time I hear the name I think of the moors murders. I really hope that they can put it out soon… When we had our caravan a rubbish dump caught fire- it smelt for months afterwards.
    Pseudo- I think lots of people find that they wake early & full of energy on keto- I do wake early, but not full of energy til later, I definitely feel a lot better on keto though. Have a good time in your garden, & enjoy the Vulcan & Red arrows. One of my favourite memories of our caravan was watching the Lowestoft air show, everything flew over us on the beach, the Vulcan went by really low while we were in the sea, amazing!
    Hemmy- maybe your day off didn’t agree with you! Hope the new tea room is lovely.
    Minols- out on the bike in the lovely weather or is it back to stripey?
    Cakey- lovely weather for your holiday! Are you moving on to Norfolk next week?
    Shopping done, hair cut, lunch in the garden (scales were nice today so broke my fast at lunchtime), then a phone call from school as youngest has bunked off! Grrr, he only has a couple of weeks to go, then activities week which we’re letting him miss. Had words, hopefully he won’t do it any more! Hubby can’t say anything, he used to do it, but as he says, wasn’t stupid enough to get caught!!
    Have a good afternoon & evening all.

Afternoon All..
    We have had a ride to the local Lake about a hour away and had lunch.. a roam around … I can’t get my head around not having tea shops with cakes.. I do miss them..good for 5.2 😂

Hedgehog..
    It’s nice your son has gone nearly veggie.. you never know he may keep with you… planning ahead with food shopping at least there’s a plan there..

We love to see the old planes.. Steve especially.. a naughty boy in the camp.. Steve too bunked off..

Pseu…
    A lovely early start again.. while it’s hot I think it’s early starts and uncomfortable nights..early finish??

Hemmy…
    Your cherry tree sounds lovely.. listening to the birds… bought some lovely cherries here, about 2lbs for £1.30 a bargain at Aldi…

Dave..
    Watching all the fires on the TV hope they settle soon..

Thunder and lightening here usual at this time.. and the rain ummm

Have a good weekend..

Jean x

Hi all
    Busy morning followed by a lovely afternoon with the boy. That’s him off for the summer. Then out to the coast for his final shinty session. We all went to the chippy afterwards!

About to head in to the melee of holiday club… It will either be a food disaster or a triumph. The odds are on the former, of course!

Mx

Hedgehogs I really feel the Moors murder’s,I am of the right age and lived near to a few of their victims,my grandad worked in a furniture shop and Hindly used to go into it,it was very close to where I lived .A mate of mine who is a couple of years older new her well.

Morning all!
    Dave- I’m sure it must have been grim for you, being so close & that age; I missed it by a few years but there’s always been so much coverage of it… can’t imagine what it would be like to lose a child like that & not to know where they’re buried… On a brighter note, did you try the chippy? (was it you going to, or have I got that wrong?)
    Minols- too many biccies about when I’ve helped with holiday club, couldn’t resist, hope you’re stronger! Are you leading it, or helping out? Does your son go, or is it not his thing? I hope that it goes well!
    Jean- I guess it’d be more going out for breakfast & donuts rather than tea shops in Florida? There you are- a business idea to take over there, start a quaint olde English tea shoppe! You could emigrate & be eaten by midges permanently! Have a good day…
    Hope that everyone else enjoys the weekend too, & enjoys the sun!

Yes I went to the chippy,had haddock and chips,the fish was the size of a whale😁and I have paid the price 🤐put on 1.6lbs😫😫😫don’t know if the kefir and granola are helping either,lots of calories in them.

Morning All…
    Out for my morning Pup walk.. feeling his feet, he’s a bit lively this morning we have had a extra long walk.. last night he decided he wants out of the garden twice, we are all running after him…there’s no fence !!

SIL got picked up from airport last night…good to have some discipline back in the camp the children walk all over Katie..the house is very quiet at the moment as mum and dad asleep arrived in at 3am…

Minols..
    Have a good camp day… holidays soon you will all be getting excited…

Hedgehog…
    Yes we have said before someone is missing the idea but not for us…lol..everyone drinks too much soda, we speak the same language but so very different.. I feel slim so many large people about but my weight will be up..still only had two bottles of wine that is better than normal…

Bites calming down I am covered in deet and have bought soothing cream from the chemist which has helped and doubled my antihistamine..,

The family don’t have regular meal times drives us batty.. we have already had our breakfast on our own.. SIL eats at 8 pm far too late for us…

Have a lovely weekend any more garden stuff or is it too hot…

Dave..
    The moors murders were shocking I remember it well.. so very sad for the families…haddock and chips my type of dinner as you know.. weight will soon come off..

No idea what’s happening today.. could be much volatile now SIL is here….we will see how the air is…daddy will be tired and grumpy….we will just disappear..😂

Have a good day everyone..

Jean x

Just reading the heatwave could be here for another week or two. I need to write out meals that have the calories already counted so I can plan for the week ahead,got to be good I like so must do some investigation into it.

Dave…
    Always good to plan ahead .. glad the heatwave is holding…a positive.. our grass won’t grow 😂

Jean x

Hi all

Ellie is recovering well from her operation. It all seems to have gone ok so just waiting for the healing to kick in. Shes back to herself today but is struggling to work out how best to lie down without it hurting!

Weight is up 🙁

It will come off!

Dave, how did you find Kefir? And The Dirty Diet? Where abouts do you live? Do you know a place called Partington? Irlam? Cadishead? Its where Im from and where I have family.

Jean, it seems like you and Steve are enjoying yourself over the Pond. Plenty of doggie walking and no quaint tea shops!!

Hemmy, a cherry tree! How fantastic!

Hedgehogs, youngest bunking off school…oops…at least you know about it!

Lynne, how are you feeling now, any better?

Minols,I forget your school holidays, well the boys, are different. Any major plans?

Pseu, I used to do the same when I was working and could do flexitime….early in and early finishes.

I stayed up to watch the recorded F1 as Neil wasnt home until 10.45, falling asleep now!!
    So will chat more tomorrow x

I have a godson from Partington,lost contact though, don’t know where he is now.Denise had her operation in Urmston,Trafford General.I live near Belle Vue.

Great news about Ellie.

I was waiting for my son to get home from Cardiff,good job I did,I left the key in the door😃I found out about the dirty diet on Facebook and the kefir.I like Kefir but it does have a lot of calories.

Kay..
    Glad things have gone as good as they can be.. healing thoughts to Ellie she is a brave girl…

Jean x

Morning All.
    Sorry I have been missing, trying to catch up with your posts, We have a caravan near Bamburgh and decided to go for a few days- I’m useless at spur of the moment packing- forgot my iPad 😩 I don’t have a phone- strange but true. Hubby has one so I use that for telephone, but he won’t let go of it for long, or let me put stuff on it.
    Kay- love and doggy kisses to Ellie X
    Jean- sorry to hear about all the bites, sounds as if your having a fab time, trying to join the dots with various family members
    Lynne- how are you doing?
    Brads- like you – had fish and chips, while away, not going on the scales this week, also had wine🍷🍷🍷
    Plan to fast Mon & Wed
    Goosey x

Morning all!
    Kay- glad that Ellie has pulled through the op & that the nasty tumour has gone… such a worry, hope she heals well, & has good painkillers? (Our vets are really good overall, but not with painkillers, have to ask for them)
    Goosey- lovely place to have a caravan, glad you’ve had a good few days away, fasting will be waiting for you next week!
    Jean- hope SIL is appreciative of all the decorating work, & that he gets in the holiday mood quickly! Lovely to have puppy walks early in the morning…enjoy the wine!
    Dave- glad the fish & chips were good, although it will be tempting!! Forgot to say that I’m glad Denise was given the all clear! Haven’t ever tried kefir, not sure if it’s got many carbs in it, not worried about the calorie count! (Although I think I’m spending enough on very expensive cheeses & magnesium supplements for the cramp, better not find any more expensive strange stuff!)
    Minols- hope your service goes well today!
    Hemmy & Pseudo- hope you’ve both had good weekends in the garden!
    Lynne- how are you? Not long until your holiday?
    Cakey- good holiday still, I hope!
    Caz- hope all’s well.. Anyone else?
    Good day to you all, hopefully will catch up with my sister, but might be too hot for her dog to go for a walk. BBQ later just for us, so no pudding needed this week! (But I confess I did have 3 little chocolates last night when hubby ate some, shock, horror, gasp…)

Viewing 50 posts - 17,951 through 18,000 (of 35,432 total)

You must be logged in to reply.