Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,945 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 12 hours, 19 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 17,651 through 17,700 (of 35,432 total)

• Very warm here but no sun,my lad has gone to Old Trafford then he is going to Altrincham to watch Sledge Hockey,alright for some.Having a glass of water,i keep trying to drink more water.Think i will do some research on the Dirty Diet and Good Gut Diet.

Just been out and Nordic walked 4 k around a lake, quite pretty…Steve helping to sort daughters motorbike out..
    A bit of me time….

Dave ..
    Well done on the pound off…

Jean x

Cakey- happy birthday to you, sorry I forgot to wish you that this morning!
    Dave & Caz- well done on the loss!
    Jean- hope that Steve has a good day & enjoy your walk…
    Tatu- enjoy the conference & I’m sure the weight will come off!
    Did buy some box plants to make a little hedge in front of the shed. We went to buy some boards to go round that & the patio & I’ll gravel inside it, but the timber merchants were closed… Went to our ‘village’ show, it’s getting pretty big now, saw lots of doggy people & their dogs, resisted all the food! Glad I didn’t waste time again making cupcakes- there’s a childrens’ competition & separate adults, but if children enter the adult competition they give them 1st place… sour grapes I know, I spent ages last year & made beautiful ones with sugar paste flowers, only to come 2nd behind a child who’d done blue icing & stuck a cookie in it!! This year the child’s one won as well! I’m a bad loser, obviously!!

Happy birthday CW have a great day. Eat what you want, it’s allowed 😁.I have bought the Dirty Diet book so will be interesting to see what’s in it.

Morning All…
    All well and sunny…daughter coming this morning and I am walking Steve and her around the lake with Buddy , I can’t believe we have been coming here for 10 years and never found the lake…lol

Well Buddy what can I say..I am so amazed…
    I cannot believe a puppy of 15 weeks can be so well behaved and trained..he is off the lead coming to call, even playing with other dogs still returning to call, sitting, shaking paw, laying to call, we are sat around the caravan he is off lead ( naughty not allowed) but not wandering off. House trained in one week at 9 weeks. He is so laid back..at the puppy class the lady said he could be trained to be a help dog as he is quick to learn. Apparently good 80% and naughty 20% so brilliant..

Looks like we have had a earth quake at home..we have had one before in the same area..strange I wonder why??

Eaten far too much crappy food..no meal out as too full..we have to go with the flow it’s just easier ..looking forward to the Monday fast..😀..enjoying catching up with her we get along very well….the life is circulated around their animals..I know cream scones are on this afternoon..😬

Enjoy today looks like a good day before a change of weather….

Jean x

Jean- glad that you’re having a lovely time!! The puppy sounds wonderful- was this the GSD dog cross? I was always too nervous to let Josie off when she was a puppy, left it til she was over 6 months. Scones, yum, yum!
    We met the first dogsitter we left Josie with when we moved here (she did dogsitting before going into doggy day care & has a successful business now, so dropped having dogs in her home), & had to tell her about Josie. As she said, Josie will be a hard act to follow, she always had a soft spot for Josie, I was welling up again…
    Maybe you live on a fault line with the earthquake?!
    Off to a ‘praise in the park’ service at the show later, then a walk with Mum & sis.
    Hope everyone has a good day- Cakey, enjoy any choccies if you got them for your birthday!

Hedgehog…
    Buddy is a Alsatian/ Golden Retriever Cross…he might be good but Max the Dalmatian will be scatty…they taught him the clicker way which is the police dogs are trained..I now have my clicker for Max…lol..three weeks of hard training a head…different for them two on their own but with three children a husband and workmen sorting their house out, training is a bit lapse..😂

Have a lovely open air service that sounds really lovely…I think you always well up we still do on Symba on occasions and it’s nearly two years now…daughter is having a picnic outside her church today, after her morning service..outside catering I think £5 a head, quite nice I think….it’s good weather…🤞

Have a lovely walk with Mum and sis…

Jean x

Good afternoon, watching England v Scotland at cricket,the Scott’s are giving us a bit of a lesson at the moment, looking forward to the GP later this afternoon, should be good. I put my doors to take Heidi out and the sun went in😮😜🙄but soon came out again. Waiting for my Dirty Diet book to arrive, not had any food today yet, I bought a microwave egg poacher so may give that a go.

Work to do on poacher,I did it for 100 seconds and one exploded and the the other was hard,tasted good though.Will have to experiment,will try turning the power down from 1000 to 900, and see what that is like.

Jean, sounds like you are having a lovely time 🙂

Dave, good luck on the microwave egg poacher! 100 secs is a long time :-O
    I used to do them on a lower power in 30 sec blasts with rests in between. Very hard to get right!!
    I have to wait until GP highlights on c4 later unfortunately.
    I’m tempted to get the Dirty Diet book too although I have been trying to find out what I can from the forum. It looks like you can have a higher cal allowance on fast days but same TDEE on plenty days (NFDs), not sure how else its different apart from the gut healthy food of course. And how does it work being higher on cals. I might buy the ebook later 😀

So yesterday I worked til 2 and then shopping and home to prepare tea. Neil and I have decided to take it in turns to do a cooking theme every Sat or Sun and I cooked Indian last night. I think I overdose it..Lol. aperitif with Bombay mix, followed by poppodoms and chutney and onion bhajis with home made raita. Main job was quorn mince keema curry with basmati rice and garlic and coriander naan bread served with beer/cider! Luckily we pass on Indian desserts but I still served up coconut bites 😂
    Omg…How full??
    Some got frozen some being eaten today.
    Although today we’ve not eaten much. Well I say that but I did have a binge on chocolate earlier…Oops! That’s why I don’t usually buy it!

I’ll probably spend all week getting the weight back off to get me to where I was on Friday. Oh well life is too short and you do you have to have nice times. FD tomorrow.

CW, hope you had a lovely bday.

HH, nice that you met Josies previous dog sitter although bitter sweet x
    I have been trying to set up dog sitting and walking etc but I can’t get customers! People want the service but don’t want to pay for it!

Its been sunny and warm here for most of day but it’s cooler off now and time to head indoors.

Hope everyone is ok and having peaceful day x

Kay I have been talking to the author of the book on Facebook, the calories are based on 1800 on plenty days and up to 750 on FD,I usually have 2,050 on plenty days so will have to try again lower it, will look at recipe’s first.Will watch GO at 7pm live.

I don’t know if it will help Kay but people who bought the Kindle edition said it’s awkward to navigate,I myself have 3 Kindles but got the paperback version.

Hmmm can’t imagine why the kindle version would be hard but that’s what puts me off, maybe paperback then..lol

Right time to move away from here and FB, to avoid all talk of GP!!

They said if you go from recipe to some other information you lose the page you were at plus all the recipe’s are in the middle of the book, don’t know how that would work on a Kindle.

Evening All..
    We have had a lovely time..eaten too much chocolate, cakes, drunk lots, lots of crappy food…still we expected it…fasting tomorrow and very glad of it…having a quick Buddy walk before we leave tomorrow hoping to away for 11am a long journey home..

Kay..
    Like you F1 tonight we will be watching it…late finish about midnight…lovely idea we used to take turns to cook on a Saturday….and candles…..must remind Steve…tv off and no phone stalls…us time..are you fasting with us tomorrow I think..😂

Dave..
    Why don’t you poach in a pan??…put into pan boiling water..it will come back to boil…don’t turn the heat down…when the froth rises to the top take off heat..about 20 / 30 seconds….cooked..out with a drainage spoon…done

Jean x

Tried multiple ways of poaching, just want an easy method, it will work once I find the right times. Have watched the F1, won’t say anything about it.

Dave- hope you get the hang of poaching in the microwave! I do mine like Jean- untidy but taste good- although I don’t eat a lot of the white… Enjoy the sport on TV- hubby is watching the sport aid footie, as usual telling them all what they should be doing, very loudly!!
    Kay- the meal sounded yummy! Are you & Neil both veggie? Chocolate binge too- oops… Roll on the FD!
    Jean- sounds like you’ve had a lovely time & the puppy sounds wonderful! Lots of lovely food for everyone?!
    Had a good day, praise service was lovely, walk good but not as far as sometimes (sister off helping with the school’s residential trip to London tomorrow, so will be doing enough walking then!) Had a good meal tonight, plus used my ‘carb allowance’ for a large helping of peanut butter! I think I prefer that to chocolate these days… Stupidly bought the boys pieces of chocolate & oreo cream cake when we were out, they’ve been calling to me all day! Then eldest tries his & says it’s too rich for him, someone else could have it- what a battle that was! I did try the tiniest bit of the cream & it was amazing! Luckily hubby was happy to eat it, saved me! (Sorry if anyone reads this tomorrow who’s fasting!!
    So I won’t exactly join you in the mass fast Monday- I’m not eating until the evening, & having a falafel recipe from my 5:2 book, but it won’t be a liquid fast, & I will have a very naughty dressing on my salad!

Good morning all. Xx

What a lovely week-end.. loads of sunshine… looks to be the same today.

Had a busy day Saturday .. out at 7am with Pips .. then met up with my bestie and went to a big carboot… got some beautiful delphiniums .. pretty blue.

Then had a wonderful meal .. that was so nice after many disappointments we have had eating out.

There was a meeting of old cars at the pub… loved an old MG in cream. Lol It was an old pub by the canal so pretty and the cars completed a perfect setting. It was lovely to dress up . go out after all the past months traumas.

Well how’s everyone doing… Fast days for me Tues and Thurs this week.

Good luck today fasters … easier when its warmer.

Brit lovelies…Life is choice. You can choose to be who you dream to be or not to be. It all lies in the choice you make every day! Xx

Starting again today, had lost all of the weight, now lost the plot and put most of it back on again. Fast day today. Haven’t completed a fast properly in ages. Thought reporting in might help. Fingers crossed

Morning all.

Sounds like everyone’s had a great weekend. It’s been beautiful here and a busy weekend. Sold my car, started driving the old beetle, church picnic, extra cleaning rota after. Sadly the death of one of our members so Sunday afternoon spent most of the time with his wife. But lovely to be able to do that.

Today th e OH has a day off so ivm taking one too and we’re heading off for a drive.

Managed a FD yesterday… Not going to be too indulgent today cos don’t feel the need so much. But I have started with toast and honey!

Have a good day, everyone.

Mx

Cw – just noticed I missed you birthday on the previous page… Hope you had a good one!

Hi everyone..
    Trying to pack and a Buddy walk for a hour… catch your posts pm when home..
    Fasting today ..

Jean x

Lucy- it does help to be on here for FDs, there’s usually someone about to keep you on track! I’m sure we’ve all been there, putting the weight back on, hope I can keep it off this time, everything crossed!
    Hemmy- glad you had a nice meal out, & enjoy planting the delphiniums, had them in our last garden, very beautiful!
    Jean- enjoy the last walk & have a safe journey home!
    Minols- have a lovely day off with OH today, enjoy the beetle! Wow, you sold your car quick!!
    Lovely & sunny here, will try to get the timber today & make a start on that… luckily can do lots of washing, trying to keep on top of that as we’re away to Cotswolds on Friday, yippee!
    Stay strong all the fasters!

Good afternoon Fat Busting Brits…Xx

What a glorious day again… After lunch doing a bit of shopping with Mum then taking her home… think I will just potter in the garden the rest of the day.

Goosey…Good luck .. stay with us… you can do this… Xx
    Mino… lovely to hear your well again… enjoy your drive… just love those old cars… so well made. Xx

Sym.. enjoy your walk with Buddy… safe journey home. Xx

Hedgehogs…Enjoy seeing all your washing out in the sunshine. lol Sun always seems to whiten stuff.

Hope you manage to get your timber and make a start. Cotswolds to look forward too .. such a pretty area .. easy reach for us. Xx

Cakey .. belated Birthday greetings hope you enjoyed your special day. Xx

Hope everyone else is enjoying their day. … Xx

Lovely here again,fast day today,but not a liquid fast,just water up to now but will have something later.

Hot & sunny here, changing tomorrow I think! Couldn’t get the timber in the right size to fit in the car, so they’re delivering it Weds. Got the gravel ready though while we were out, & my cloche tunnel thing came so have planted out my broccoli plants & sown more lettuce- the 1st lot is doing great, we’ve had loads… Made the falafel ready for tonight, hope son likes it!
    Hope everyone’s staying strong…

Hi all,

It’s overcast here today and wouldn’t be surprised if we see some rain at some point.

I last weighed myself before today on the 21st of May and some how in that time I have lost 11lbs just another 28 or more to lose.

It’s a fast day as usual and my stomach is letting me know I haven’t eaten anything but I know breakfast tomorrow will taste much better for doing this.

Good luck to everyone joining me in a fast and remember it’s only for one day and tomorrow you can enjoy your food again.

Phew hot and sunny here! Sorry Typhoo!

Fasting today with you all. Had some straws and yog about 2ish. Nothing til salad at 6 and then nothing til tomorrow.

Minols, how you finding the beetle to drive? We get so used to easy driving that it would be hard work to return to non power assisted steering etc! On flip side, great classic cars to drive. Enjoy!

Goosey, I think most of us have been there! I’m still trying to fight off the gained/lost/regained pounds!!

Jean, safe journey home. Where next? Is it the America trip next or are you slipping in another caravan break first?

Typhoo, sounds like you are doing fabulously! Keep it going.

HH, hope your son likes the dinner tonight. I like falafel but must admit never made them.
    Neil likes his meat but happily eats veggie meals and fish with me most of time and then has occasional good quality meat fix!

Hemmy, enjoy your potter in the garden after you’ve taken your mum home. I have some bits to do but I’ll wait until it cools down later.

Enjoy the rest of the day all x

A good loss Typh00, just had Kirsty s rainbow meatballs, so Speedway tonight then have a yoghurt when I get back, still a gorgeous day, if any of you have BT sport I will give you a wave.

Hi all. Xx

Brads you are doing so well on liquids… keep up the good work. xx

Hedgehogs.. wow you are doing so well with your veggies.. I have tomato … green beans… chili and ONE broad bean plant coming up.

I am hoping the broad beans do come through as neighbour that gave me the seeds have had to sow twice and nothing at all … it would be nice to have some of their beans to give them back.

Your family are sooo very lucky to have a mummy that cooks different meals for them… Xx

Ty … What a fabulous amount to lose. The next amount will be a walk in the park for you… well done. Xx

Kay… I have joined that Dirty Diet on FB but I cant seem to get the gist of it … think I will stay on 5-2 as am 500-600 fast days x2.

Think also going to cut out more carbs… not bothered about crisps… biscuits but do like a nice slice of cake . or cream one. Lol

Only have 2 small slices of bread now for lunch … wholemeal… think will try to practise … meat eggs cheese fish … salad … veg … fruit .. milky coffee .. do find lunch hard without a sandwich. Lol

Hope Ellie is ok with this very hot humid weather … keep wiping Pips down with damp cloths. Xx

Sym .. hope you are having a good journey home… not caught up in all the many traffic works. Xx

Enjoy this beautiful day everyone. Xx

Afternoon All..
    A long journey but home…took Buddy out for his last walk with us so we were later than usual…all unpacked washer on…calming down after the drive…eggs for tonight…easy!

Fasting but not had time to think about it…lol

Hemmy…
    Lovely to be out with your bestie..( hope she’s a lot better and things have got sorted out)..it’s lovely when a meal is worth it…enjoy Mum today..and your potter…like you we do like a good piece of cake, we do have them a part of the way of life…we have been very naughty this weekend we find it hard when others eat around us..ok just the two of us…

Hedgehog…
    Busy girlie with your garden and already eating from it…more food to follow..sounds like a lot more work to do Wednesday…

Dave..
    Good luck on th water fast…keep going…

Tyhpoo…
    What a brilliant loss that’s amazing…you must be so pleased…you will be very focused today 😀😀😀😀

Kay..
    We left brilliant weather to heavy showers it’s warm though..we leave a week Tuesday to Florida to see our other pup, daughter and family too.. lol……so looking forward to catchup and ‘weight gain’ 😬😬…three weeks is a long time with strange unhealthy food…I shall try and get on top of it this time 🤞…I think it was 9 lbs up last time..oops

Good job Neil can eat veggies and happy about it…. if you throw him some meat in….keep the boy happy…

Goosey..
    Welcome ..come and join us and get the weight off again…we have all been there…much stronger and easier second time round…we are here to support you…

Minols..
    Our daughter had a church picnic this Sunday, glad yours went well too…driving your beetle now..how lovely such a classic…as Kay says possibly take a bit to get used to…

Jean x

Hi all

Grey day, but nice to be out with the OH. Found a great cafe at a farm shop…. Wonderful home made bread and chutney for my cheese sandwich.

Typhoo… Wow! Well done! Chuffed to bits for you. You’re inspiring me and I’m going to fast again tomorrow.

Jean – Buddy sounds great… Although I know for lots of us on here essentially ALL dogs sound great!

Very impressed with those that not just garden, but actually get useful stuff from it!

Need to decide between a quiet, early night or taking the ironing mountain… Errr?

I’ll let you know which one won!

Mx

Hi,

I can’t complain at losing the 11lbs in three weeks and it definitely makes the fast today alot easier and a very strong motivation for eating well.

I’m hoping whoever borrowed the sun will kindly return it or at least pass some of it on so it can be shared I know Wimbledon isn’t far away and will have to rain during that fortnight but that’s London not Scotland. 😊☺

Typhoo- that’s a great loss! Well done, keep it up! Glad today was easier too!
    Minols- I have an ironing mountain too… 🙁 Glad you’ve had a good day out, but down to earth with a bump?!
    Jean- back safely, not long to Florida, lovely! TBH, 9lbs doesn’t sound a lot for a good holiday in the Us, when you’re used to being careful & fasting 2 days a week! I’m sure whatever goes on will soon be off!
    Kay- hope today’s going well, & hope Ellie’s been okay in the heat… keep strong this evening!
    Goosey- hope you’ve been okay today?
    Dave- enjoy tonight, keep away from any burger vans, you do well with that!
    Lynne- hope you had a good weekend & that there’s not too much exam stress in your house?
    Cakey- hope you can do some good fasting this week, if you’ve indulged over the weekend?!
    The arch we’d ordered turned up earlier than expected, so we put that together & got that put up. Youngest son came home just in time to help- he’s taller than us so could push the clematis out the way- looks good now & hopefully will soon grow over it. We’ve ordered a statue to go under it as every plant I put in there has died!
    Falafels tasted good, but disintegrated when I tried to fry them- usually bake them but they can be very dry like that, never mind! Son liked them, so hopefully will have another go one day!! I feel really fat & bloaty now though, even with fasting through the day- might do a FD tomorrow!

Thank you for the encouragement, having an early night, managed today with only water,tea,coffee and a marmite drink. Plan to eat tomorrow and fast again Wednesday. Feels great to have a successful fast day under my belt.

Minols..
    Hope the mountain has decreased…not a job I love….

Tyhpoo..
    We are looking for the sun we lost it when travelling…..

Hedgehog..
    Glad the arch has arrived and looks nice with your trailing flowers…son timed it just right for you…

Goosey..
    Pleased your first day has gone well…..nice early night …tomorrow you can eat thoughtfully..😀

Hemmy..
    Light day for us tomorrow..what are you doing to shake it up??…night night..xx

Jean x

Wow Goosey what a brilliant start .. straight in on a liquid Fast well done you. Xx

Right.. going to shake it up tomorrow do something different for me on an FD. Lol

Brit Lovelies….

Good night … sleep tight … don’t let the bed bugs bite. Xx

Fast done and dusted. Higher cals than usual, as Im starting to follow the DD, so 750 cals taken in.
    Doing 16:8 tomorrow, but Im not sure what calorie allowance I should be aiming for as yet.

Goosey, well done with fluids only. Enjoy your food tomorrow.

Minols, sounds like a nice day out, how was the car? I do love a farm shop….cafe too….very nice.

HH, what kind of statue are you thinking of getting?

Hemmy, what do you have planned tomorrow to shake things up a bit?

Jean, time to start packing for USA soon then. It doesnt seem long since your last visit. Was it this time last year, or later?

Dave, hope you enjoy the speedway tonight and your yogurt for supper!

Lynne, how are you? Has Becs finished her exams now? Hannah home?

Hope everyone is ok.

Catch you tomorrow and heres hoping we have another nice day 🌞

Dirty diet says 1800 on plenty days. That will be a challenge, my legs are aching like mad, stood up for four hours, think if I go next year I will go in the seats, only stand because we met a couple from Crewe.

Yeh 1800 if you follow the steady rather than speedy, but thats much higher than my tdee! Its hard to get your head round it!!! Im not sure I can take on board all the fermented foods etc!
    Hows the book, is it worth buying?

Yes only read 40 pages but good up to now.my TDEE is 2624,so 1800 is a big drop for me, wouldn’t want to go any lower.

Good morning, Yesterday, first successful fast in forever.
    Went to bed with a headache- took 2 paracetamol woke up at midnight- starving! Fortunately went straight back to sleep till morning,and now I’m fine 😊.
    Plan for today, skip breakfast,
    Lunch Smoked salmon omlette
    Dinner Burger, – no bun, salad

My stats
    BMI 24.8
    BMR 1058
    TDEE1639

Goosey- well done, liquid fast is great on your 1st day back! Keep steady today… Cals sound quite low still for a nonFD, make sure you don’t get too hungry & then struggle with your 2nd FD?
    Kay- well done on the FD; have you decided what you’re doing today? The statue we’re getting is a pillar with a ball on top- needed something tall, didn’t want anything nude or erotic, don’t need that when I’m looking out the kitchen window 1st thing in the morning, thank you!!
    Dave- 1800 cals sounds really low for you- & probably too high for Kay?! I’ve read bits about how you can lower your BMI too much on restricted calorie diets over a time, there’s research mentioned a lot on the Keto forum, but I know some people are sceptical about that…Hope your legs feel better after a good night’s sleep- are you still off the medication?
    Jean- have a good day, I’m sure you’ll be busy as usual; is Steve still on a mission to clear out your bedroom?
    Hemmy- are you fasting today- what are you going to do differently?
    Tatu- hope all’s well?
    Caz- have a good time with your daughter!
    Minls- back to work today? When are you fasting this week?
    Lynne- don’t work too hard!
    Typhoo- hope your FD finished well, & enjoy your breakfast!
    Out most of today- got to take youngest’s car in to have a chip done in the windscreen- by the time he’s home from school he has to go straight out to work & he’s away this weekend too- better drive carefully with his black box!! H-S visit this afternoon. Have a good day everyone!

Exercising on an empty stomach burns more fat. Branched-chain amino acids give you enough energy to work out and chew up extra calories, without stunting growth.

Morning All..
    A dull day here…

A bit of a pull of war here..someone wants to move a socket and do some filling in the bedroom, I will be involved..and someone has a bad back after mending motorbikes!!!

I would like to try on some holiday clothes and decide what’s coming and what fits, to take the minimum…as a case full of food!!…weighing will be needed…lol

A very low day today and tomorrow …fasting again Thursday….

Kay..
    It looks like DD will take some getting around..hoping it works for you it will be interesting….I shall stay as we are it’s working for us, even if we would like to go lower, we are maintaining…every time I go in the phone my photos throw up one of my face two stone heavier..what an awful fat chubby face, double chins..a good reminder how I don’t want to look..😱

We went to States in late October doing the Christmas run, hoping again this year too…

Dave..
    Hoping your legs are feeling better today…

Goosey…
    Well done on your fast day…all on track again…😀

Hedgehog…
    Go on…Go for it… a naked man…😂…

Hope you get his car sorted..another worrying weekend ahead…all will be well…no wardrobe jobs now until nearer the time of changeover, still lots to do before that….can’t find anything so annoying…

Caz..
    Enjoy your time in Sheffield lots of catchup time with daughter….

Hemmy..
    What are you doing today…gardening and Mr Pips walk….

Lynne…
    Exams finished at our end….bored boy he needs a kick up his behind, trying to get him to volunteer to keep busy….hope Bec is doing ok….

Patilpoola..
    I heard that too …one of MM TV programmes..

Pseu,Tyhpoo, Minols and Tatu…hope you are all well…

Jean x

Good morning Fat Busting friends xx

Cloudy but warm .. easier to work in today.

Decided to do my own version of liquids today on my fast. As you know I love my all milk coffee made with full fat milk…

So have a pint of milk for the day … about 400 cals… making up 4 breakfast cups.. which will include topping them up with water… still very milky though..

Had one just now… it really fills you… next one 1pm… 5pm… 8pm… Ohhhh cant wait to see what happens.

Usually go till 1pm anyway…. Watch this space. Lolol hopefully a nice change from… my usual..

Good luck fasters … enjoy your day mindfully … Xx

Brit lovelies…We can only control our own performance. If we do our very best, then we can feel good at the end of the day. Xx

Hemmy…
    Everybody doing very different things..a plan for you…interesting the out come…what this space…I think I could do your plan….

I have won today no bedroom work…off to a back clicker see if he can help Steve…I will try clothes on later…

Have a good day..

Jean x

Hi All – up and out sharp this morning (after an early night – no ironing done!). I had meetings all morning, and now I’ve made it to my desk and my Bovril.

FD for me, so I’ll maybe have an early omelette and then keep my head done after that.

A bit grey here, and rain coming this week, so I’m using the moped today while I get the chance, and then I’ll switch to more car-practice later in the week and see how I do. It is a little like learning to drive again. After 30 years flicking a sideways glance to the mirrors on the doors, to be trying to use tiny mirrors out on the wings is weird!. The seat belt is not a stretchy retractable one but a firm lap/shoulder buckle. I do have 4 gears, fortunately, but the gear stick is really long and waggley. And there’s no central locking – in fact no way of un-locking the passenger door except from inside, no radio…and I must remember when I go to the car park that there is no dash to leave my ticket on. Parking is going to be really interesting, as it’s long and thin but with prominent wings, and a large steering wheel that you really have to want to turn, otherwise you’re not changing direction!

But before it sounds too bad – this is how we used to drive, so I just need to brush up on the skills, and not only does it make me smile when I sit in it, it makes everyone else smile.

Hope everyone’s day is going really well.

Mx

Sym…

Just had my second cup .. feeling really good… usually want to sit for an hour after my sandwich… feel more energetic… off to mow the lawns now.

This is the first time for ages I have 3 days just to myself… lol Going to enjoy them at my pace…. Just doing what I fancy.

Good luck with trying on your clothes .. make up some outfits.. I just love M&S white jeans .. have a couple of pairs .. just add a white t shirt and a little smart jacket on top… different colours… then sometimes if I need that extra look loop a small thin scarf with the colour of the jacket in into the loop on the the waist … looks good. Easy outfit… You can do the same with black jeans too.

Hope Steves back Is helped by the clicker. Xxxx

Good afternoon,legs a bit better,i had 30 minutes on the revitive thingummy,yes i am still off the naproxen about 5 weeks now.Shopping done so time to take Heidi out for a walk.

Viewing 50 posts - 17,651 through 17,700 (of 35,432 total)

You must be logged in to reply.