Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,935 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 2 hours, 54 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 11,601 through 11,650 (of 35,422 total)

• Hi Kay,

Sorry about the scales this morning .. they can be so cruel at times. Keep going though. I’m with you on the IBS, I suffer daily with that and I know its not good 🙁 I’m fasting with you today .. take care! xx

Hi everyone!

Jean – wishing I was back in my technicolour glory right now instead of holed up indoors! But I can’t really complain. I know uni will be over before I know it and I’ll be wishing I was back at it.

Clare – well done! Great to have a non-scale victory in going sugar-free as well as a scale one.

Hemmy – thank you so much for those wine stats. That makes me feel a lot better about my drinking habits, haha!

Sarah – a tasting menu on Friday sounds amazing… And lovely to have to look forward to at the end of the week.

As for me, I went against my word and hopped on the scales this morning. ARGH! I knew I shouldn’t have. I’m telling myself most of it is water retention after the holiday. I didn’t write the number down anywhere though so does that mean it doesn’t count? Anyway, I’m hoping it’ll drop off in a week or two?!

NFD today. Egg mayo bagel for lunch, and tonight I’m making a big batch of potato dahl for some easy dinners this week.

x

Hi All..

Arrived and set up.. a bit chilly but lovely and sunny… put the chairs out but sat in with a cuppa..lol

Sat here looking at beautiful dales, going for a walk out and take a look around, cafes and pubs for tomorrow…

Kay..
    We are fasting today but may have a drink tomorrow..scales will soon come down..my boots were put away now out again!

Hemmy..
    I knew I drank merlot for a reason… anything on chocolate?..he he

Audrey..
    Enjoy your break…

Clare..
    Well done to get into the 9 s hope it holds for you..I am leading you astray fish and chips ..lol

Ellie..
    The scales will come down it’s only holiday weight.. you have to live this is why the 5.2 is really good. 😀

Mrs O..
    Have a good day off enjoy your workout..

Have a good day everyone.. tapping on phone so can’t catch everyone.

Jean x

Half way DF keep going, I’m with you!

Kay don’t worry about the scales you know what you need to do and you are back with us so it will start happening again soon for you.

Hi all

I am joining the fasters today.

Clare, well done on reaching the 9s. A great milestone moment!

Hemmy, wonderful, wonderful posts. I hear this from my OH too. Very convincing…

Kay, Ellie, don’t worry – little blips on the journey. A couple of good fasts and you will feel back in control and on the way down.

Jean, Audrey and anyone else braving the big outdoors, wrap up warm it’s cold out there!

Have a good day guys… Stay strong!

Hi all

Got to Caravan safe n sound.

Have a pasta bake for tea with me which is coming in just over 500 kcal. Only had coffee so far so going for a fast day with you all.

Be back tomorrow

Stay strong Monday fasters

Audrey x

Hi all – busy weekend, with a fun day for all the uniformed organisations yesterday…wonderful bright and breezy day and we all had lots of fun. Managed to stick to the FD until I caved in the evening…too much leftover baking!
    Weigh in is a little up, but nothing major…still hovering around the 11st, which is alrgiht – I’d prefer my weight to start with a 10 all year, but I did overdo it a bit last week. The trick is going to be to keep things tight this week as I’m away at a conference for the middle of the week – help!

Envious of everyone starting to talk trips away…hanging out for camping in July, although I will get the odd day or two hopefully before then. Meanwhile, a very nice man has just been in to measure my bathroom – it’s being re-done while we’re away in July! So kind of the church to do it for us. Of course, the OH would rather have another garage, another car port, more sheds…but the house isn’t part of his salary, so we’re getting a bathroom!

I’m guessing around the corners of Britain there’s a mass Monday fast going on…good luck everyone.
    Mx

It’s snowing.. ☃️☃️☃️☃️
    X

Hi All…

Back from having a look around… chilly but lovely.. snows stopped.. first of the season for us.. 😀.. looked nice..

Coffee at a lovely cafe with lovely cakes… but maybe tomorrow for cakes 😬 .. lol

Going strong here but a bit hungry another hour to go for dinner…

Warm and cosy now in caravan.. reading.. sun back out..

Minols…
    A new bathroom and not paying for it is even better.. your OH sounds like Steve garages and workshop.. if we won the lottery..lol

Keep strong everyone..Sarah, Audrey, DF, Clare and Kay and anyone else I have missed.. 😀

Jean x

Hi everyone

Jean & Aud, feeling very jealous of your time away. We had a static caravan in Tenby for years, it was so relaxing.

Minols, a new bathroom sounds fabulous. I’ve promised Rebecca I’ll look at ours once the extension is built. Oh for a bath!

Kay, a few FD will sort out your gain.

I’m in with the Mass Fast today, I need to after the KFC yesterday. Stayed well within TDEE but put on 1.4lb, but it was very salty so hopefully will lose some retained water over the next couple of days.

Not long to go now.

Lynne x

Hi All – out for dinner tonight…being treated by the Guild (perk of the job!) but will come back VERY full! I think I’ll need to head to the conference tomorrow without breakfast, and try to resist all treats – ha ha!

Hope all you fasters have been virtuous enough for the rest of us…
    Mx

That’s us finished for the day.. ham salad.. lots of bits and pieces on, both different…strangely I enjoyed it.. I was hungry..

Small milk later..

Minols…
    Enjoy your meal out tonight.. a nice treat..

Lynne..
    I am sure it will be the salt and water retention.. enjoy your meal tonight..hope the bathroom comes soon..lol

Jean x

Hi all. First day back and I’m worn out! Had 2 hour meeting after work. Just making burgers for tea. Apprehensive about the fast tomorrow as at work. Fingers crossed I make it. Xx

Evening all,

Sorry for dropping off the radar all weekend. It was another naughty one. Will I ever learn?! 😣

Fasting today with the masses. Have had a 220 mile round trip to a meeting in Ledbury with work. I wouldn’t normally fast on a day with a work outing as there was a buffet lunch included, but I managed to dodge it completely and stood with the group eating. That’s a 1st for me.

How is everyone? xx

Hi all

Snowing? Heaven help us. Very cold down here too but no snow thank goodness.

I am fasting today but if I wasn’t I’d be necking bubbly! This hideous log jam at work appears to have shifted today. After two months of banging my head against a brick wall, I think I can see the end! So relieved though not quite wanting to count chickens totally. It also looks as if I will actually be able to go at end of June. Phew!!

Well done Angela, really good to be able to manage that no eating the buffet scenario.

Shera, I find fasting much, much easier when at work or busy all day. Hope it works well for you tomorrow.

Minols enjoy your meal out. You’re doing well with your maintaining. I would be 4 lbs under goal at your weight…maybe some day….

Jean and Aud and Kay, and anyone else fasting (lost track a bit) hang on in there. Tomorrow we can eat!

Finished!! First FD in a while and ended on/around 400 cals – phew!

Tomorrow I can eat, but its going to be completely calorie counted and well within my TDEE.

Hope my fellow fasters have done good too 🙂

No snow here thank goodness! Going to be a bit nippy tonight I think….wonder if I should bring some of my plants inside? :-/

Thanks Sarah and Jean – I’m feeling much more positive. I know it’s just a little blip that’ll sort itself out. I’ve had a great NFD today! Sometimes I find myself really overdoing it in the evenings (what is it with always craving more food after dinner and a really satisfying day of delicious food?!). But today I had 3 really delicious meals, a few healthy snacks to tide me over and enjoyed a cream egg with tea on the sofa tonight, all coming in at under TDEE. Plus I worked really hard at the gym. Motivated to just get back into the swing of things!

I can’t believe there’s snow in the UK! To think I’ve seen an awful lot of sunburnt Brits in the past few weeks and now snow’s back again?!

Lynne – I’m sure you’re right about the salt. Hope you enjoyed the meal and I’m sure in a day or two it’ll drop right off again.

Angela – amazing restraint at the buffet!! I’m a beast in front of a buffet haha! Well done you!

Shera – good luck tomorrow! I’ll be fasting too. As Sarah said, it’s much easier to fast for me as well when I’ve got loads on and my mind just isn’t on food. It gets you through to your dinner before you’ve had a chance to think about eating.

Sarah – end in sight is always a great place to be! Think how good those bubbles will taste tomorrow…

Kay – well done on a successful fast day!

I’m off to bed now with a book. Love me an early night.. 22 going on 92!

X

We have had a good day, considering a few lovely naughty cakes pasted our eyes.. but that’s for another day 😀

We had beautiful sunny day but chilly, changing light over the green hills.. then the snow started and left them all white looked beautiful.. didn’t lay in the valley but quite heavy big flakes.

Well done on everybody it seems like a good day all around.. we can eat tomorrow 😀

Night night
    Jean x

FD for me today anyone else? Well done for everyone who did yesterday.

Yes I’m fasting today. Stay strong!

Good morning FB Brits hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

Lovely blue sky and sunshine this morning. A nip in the air again though. Ok just hope the rain stays off.

Careful all you gardeners don’t for get to protect your little seedlings/plants.

My hanging baskets are in and out like yoyos. Still quite early anyway.

Decided on a 800 day today .. taking Mum back after lunch. With Kristy here tomorrow and arriving with Fish n chips in the evening think I can write this week off food wise… Just have to stay positive and busy to get past the 1st.

Hope the day is a good one for all Fasters … Yesterdays peeps enjoy today but be mindful.

Aud and Sym hope you enjoy your breaks and have a good rest. Xx

Take care all.

Brit lovelies… Lets just Forgive ourselves for our faults and our mistakes and move on.Xx

Morning everyone, well done on getting through FD yesterday 🙂

Its my step-sons 8th birthday today, and we are taking him to KFC this evening! I won’t have anything, but it will be a real test for me. Its a NFD but I really want to keep things as low as I can lol. If I can resist KFC and the smell alone I know I can resist anything!

Nice and sunny here today although very cold. Lemon drizzle cake (homemade) in the kitchen at work, not sure whose made it but no doubt its delish! I’m STRONGER than the cake, I’m STRONGER than the cake!

Zumba again this morning, was harder than usual second day in a row .. did it though, so proud of myself 🙂

Jean, Audrey hope your enjoying your time away .. such a wonderful way of life!

xx

Xxxx

Go nuts
    Simply popping a few almonds in your mouth could help you shed pounds, and not just because almonds are better for you than, say, candy. A study published in the Journal of the American Heart Association found that eating 1.5 ounces of almonds a day reduced belly and leg fat. And another study of overweight adults found that people who ate ¼ cup of almonds for 6 months had a 62 percent greater reduction in weight and BMI.

Morning All..

A lovely sunny day here blue skies.. we had frost and a bit of snow on cars but gone now… I believe you Hemmy it will be very cold I haven’t had my toe out yet…lol

Hemmy..
    I like your idea of almonds.. I have a handful leaving my container in the cupboard .. so I don’t over eat, my favourite nut.

Enjoy your few days with Kirsty and Stratford, a week off won’t hurt.. I may have some treats see how we go..

I have brought my lettuce and half eaten cress with me.. lettuce died last time away and I had to start again..😩.. lettuce very slow growing 😬

DF..
    Keeping off lemon drizzle cake that is strong going.. and KFC … very impressed.. enjoy looking at the Birthday treats, have a smell.. lol

Mrs O…
    Have a good fd today..

Out and about this morning, dropping at a few reminiscing places of 50 years ago.. my Lyke Wake Walk start, in 16 hours, 41 mile walk.. 4 goes finished once…those were the days and my first half of many Guinness.

Dinner out tonight, a snack out at lunch… no cooking ..yes..😀

Well done on fasters yesterday.. we will hand the baton to today’s fasters, keep strong and thoughtful..

Jean x

Morning all.
    Thought I’d check in to see how everyone’s doing. Better than me I hope. 4 weeks off the diet and I’ve gained 8 lbs. Tried again yesterday but the urges are stronger than I can resist. It sounds stupid I know and it does make me angry that I’m a slave to them. Any advice would be welcome. 😥😥😥

Morning everyone

Kay, really pleased your FD went well yesterday.

The KFC salt has been banished and after a good FD yesterday I’ve dropped 2.1lb overnight. I don’t mind water gains when i know I’ve eaten salty foods, and anticipate it.

A bit chilly here today, off now for fist coffee of the day and later some porridge, managed so far with just water.

Good luck to all fasters today.

Lynne x

Morning

Well done all yesterdays fasters, we did it! I came in about 50 cals over but not bad at all.

Today will be a different story altogether – a nice salad for lunch but then tonight we are celebrating my boyfriends birthday as he was away on the day and i’m cooking 3 courses! Prawns to start so not too bad apart from the butter, then chicken stuffed with mozzarella & wrapped in bacon, with dauphinoise potatoes and then lemon meringue pie for pudding – that’s if the lemon ever sets, looking decidedly soupy when I left home this morning! I certainly won’t still be in the 9’s tomorrow morning lol but not to worry, it will soon come off again. I just hope I can pull of the meal!

Have a good day all, apparently there was a little snow this morning but I was still tucked up in bed so didn’t see it! Clare x

Jean – the scenery sounds absolutely gorgeous!

Sounds lovely where you at too Hemmy, but chilly. As for the almonds… I wonder if the effects are the same for almond butter? I can eat that by the spoon. That’s why I keep it right at the top of my cupboard where I can’t reach it without getting a chair!

Dragonfly – stay strong! You can do it.

Caspersmum – hope you’re doing okay. Try not to be too hard on yourself. Maybe you could try the easing-in method? Things like pushing breakfast back to an hour later bit by bit, until it becomes lunch? Some people seem to have great success with 16-8, for example starting the eating window at midday til 8pm. Maybe that might be a way to still benefit from the 16 hours of fasting without having to stick to very low calories on a FD.

Mrs O and Shera – I’m fasting with you today! Much more peckish this morning after not overdoing my NFD yesterday. Confident I can get through it though. I’ve my usual coffee flask to sip on, and my casserole for dinner is already prepared and portioned off in the fridge. Easy! (I hope).

x

Lunchtime 🙂 Just cup-a-soup and some crackers to dip … keeping the lunches low on NFD as much as I can.

Clare, great job on your FD .. we did it! Your meal sounds wonderful tonight, everything I like, enjoy … and like you say if the scales alter (and they may surprise you) any small gain is soon gone again 🙂

Thanks for the support Endellion … these things are sent to test us! At least its not a FD and I will have eaten, so hopefully the lure of KFC will not have me beaten haha!

Jean, the lemon drizzle cake didn’t last long in the kitchen at work, thank goodness and had gone by the time I could even think of partaking!

Been for my lunchtime walk, it was SO cold all of a sudden! My other half texted me before to say its snowing at home .. hilarious in almost May!

Have a great afternoon lovelies 🙂 xx

Nippy out but nice.

Carol Xx Welcome back we have missed you.Xx

I think Ende is correct in suggesting easy does it. Just start with a day and cut out things or down . Or have some good full on eating days with 2 proper 800/500 days so you can cope Your stomach will soon shrink again… and doing those days will put you back in control without hurting too much.
    All in my humble opinion of course.Lolol.

Honestly Carol you have proved you can do it … there will always be blips along the way for all of us.

We can do it though.. we have and are doing it because ” together we are stronger”. No ones proved that more than our Aud with all her health problems who started this wonderful saying. Xxxx

Carol…
    Lovely to have you back.. it’s always hard when you have had a break… it’s trying to get your mind set and ease back in.. you know you have done really well in the past.. it’s for you, yourself, your confidence, you will win 😀

Have you been away with your granddaughter? Or have you just felt like a break?

Lynne..
    You have done well on the 2lb down.. maybe the salt retention.

Clare..
    Your meal sounds lovely enjoy you evening.
    With the birthday boy..

Ellie..
    You are very organised for today hope everything goes to plan.. like the coffee sipping idea..

DF..
    The drizzle cake went down well.. nice you were a bit slow off the mark.. I would have been first with the plate 😂

My daughters the nightmare person who bakes for the staff room, everybody loves her baking!

Hemmy..
    Nippy out for your walk today.. we have just had heavy hail stone…all the rivers up here are empty and dry.. there will be a water ban in the summer 😬

Settling for a bit of reading, off out for an early dinner later..

Jean x

HUNGRY just back in and it’s my hungry time am drinking sparkling water to abate. I bought some heck chicken sausages for my husband and just had a quick look at the cals and they are 72caks fir 2!!!guess what I am having later mmmm

Hi all

Had a busy day here but got van off pitch then back on again with new handstand.. done over 13000 steps today… Very tired now.

Have a great day all back tomorrow

Good luck fasters nearly there now

Aud x

Hi all. Well I took 2 ryvita and some miso to work but chose not to have it. Drank lots of water and herbal tea. Just got home. I’m absolutely worn out but still going strong. OH fasting too but he’s not back yet. Looking forward to nfd tomorrow. Xxx

Mrs O..
    Keep strong Aud and Hemmy have heck sausage… enjoy

Audrey..
    Nice you got the hard standing done .. a rest up day tomorrow 😀

Shera…
    You have your OH on board it does make it easier for you… keep strong looks like a good day for you…

Going out shortly a glass of something to go with dinner.. then a light day tomorrow..

Jean x

Hi all

Just a quick check in. Come on fasters…you’ve done it before, you can do it again.

Carol, you’ve already been given good advice. The only I could add is to just to keep trying. Not succeeding sometimes is fine it is giving which isn’t. Maybe try a day with high fat and protein, zero sugar and carbs and fast the day after. See if that is easier.

DF well done on resisting that lemon drizzle, one of my alll time favourites, for just long enough!

Clare v nice menu. LMP one of my all time favourites…yes..I know…there are a few!

Hemmy agree with you not only about alcohol but also about nuts totally and love them but my problem is that I just can’t stop at a handful.

Jean, read you first post and thought of you all snug (hopefully!) in the van.

Aud, very dynamic. Hope you are having a rest and maybe a drop of sherry, medicinal purposes obv.

Shera, Mrs O, keep going, not worth spoiling now.

Lovely sunny weather. Shame it is so flipping freezing!

I am the same as you Carol, just can’t seem to say no, I really need to give myself a good talking to, maybe after my weekend of camping, I can settle down again.

Hi to all, too many comments to comment on, hope your all good. And enjoying the various holidays, caravans etc.

Tammy xxx

Thanks for your support. I’ve been away to long.

Hemmy
    Thanks for your comments, it helps.

Endellion
    16-8 fasting sounds interesting. Might get me back on track.

Sarah57
    I believe high fat and protein does curb the appetite and maybe short term it might be ok.

Caspdexy
    Sorry your having the same problem. There seems no sense to it. I know what to do. I want to do it and start everyday with good intentions. Then the voice in my head starts even though I’m not hungry. I find I’m worse when I’m angry and fed up. Home life difficult and Im sure its contributing to my feelings. Maybe we should kick each other up the backside. 😲

Had lots of hail today. Quite cold, sitting with my coat and scarf on. Need some sunshine. ❄⛄⛄❄

Jean

Holiday with my granddaughter is in 4 weeks. Also have a new grandson. We now have 6 grandchildren, it’s lovely.

Hi All…

Just got back from our meal.. we walked out of one pub unfriendly and sat us in a pokey corner, no one else was in.. drank up and went to another one..

We had a ribeye steak ok mediocre, waste of money, friendly pub with coal fire…wish I had cooked myself..very cold out but we walked there.

Carol…
    Congratulations on your new grandson so exciting.. and your granddaughter will be getting excited for your cruise..

Sarah…
    All tucked up cosy, CH at 24 degrees… might have a whisky later…

Sunny walking back from pub but so cold ❄️

Jean x

Hi Girls hope all is all going ok with you. Xx

Carol and Tammy… I reckon from experience sometimes it looks like one or a few of us.. hit a bit of a brick wall with this way of life. At those times I always just go with the flow of it. Have what I am craving then it usually passes by. A lot all comes from how we are feeling and coping with other things at the time. It all usually passes. If you stay talking to others about it .. it is a good help. We all are on each others side. Xx

Sarah… I meant to say the other day… It must have been lovely living in Oxford with a talented musical father.

Oxford was so lovely .. some of my happiest working days . We used to go to a upstairs restaurant in our lunch hour … they catered for the students.. Long tables with lovely soup and chunks of crusty bread and so cheap. The New Theatre was always popular.. went to lots of wonderful Ellen Kent operas.

The Vintage Car Restaurant was lovely with the old car outside.

I cant imagine now that myself and a friend who worked next door to Selfridges at Fenwick’s shared taking our little Minis into town and just got parked free of charge in one of the local building’s car parks. Lol.. Those were the days. Lol.

Sym.. I know exactly what you mean about mediocre meals out. The problem is when you cook well yourself.

It always reminds me of Andrews words ( he cooked well and loved his food.) He would look around and say ” Look at these people eating this rubbish and looking like they are enjoying it. .. what the hell do they eat at home. Lolol

That’s why now unless its going to be really special I go for garden centre lunches locally .. usually nice simple home cooked stuff by a few local ladies. The smaller the menu the better I find.

Enjoy your evening both of you. Xx

Hemmy ..

I agree with you, when you go to somewhere local and you know it and is good.
    When on holiday or away from your own area it’s so pot luck.
    It’s hard when watching what you eat and you want each calorie to count, then it doesn’t matter if you go over… I feel cheated if it’s not enjoyable ..lol

I often say what Andrew said when away on holiday…everybody enjoying everything.. I do wonder what they generally eat at home… I am quite hard to please.. just good cooked simple food suits.. as your garden centres ..

Have a lovely night before Kirsty arrives..

Xx

Hi all. Well I managed it. I just kept on without eating for as long as I could. Ate about 630. Didn’t particularly enjoy the food but it was good to break the fast. Time for bed now as got spin tomorrow at 6am and it’s parents evening so ill be at work from 8am til 8pm. Roll on the weekend! Night x

Evening all

Hemmy, I was a baby when we moved. But I still feel such an affinity with Oxford. What lovely memories you have of it. I still have an aunt who lives there who used to work in tourist info for many years. One set of grandparents lived in Headington amd the others in Church Cowley Rd. So we were there a lot. You need a second mortgage to park there now.

My dad was talented in many ways and mellowed as he got older but my relationship with him was very turbulent for a long time. I realise now we are similar, a bit uncompromising and volatile, a bit too driven sometimes. He was a colossus of a man. We were completely reconciled for the last ten years of his life. I miss him more than I can say.

Hemmy and Jean, yes I agree re poor meals out. Happens too often. They are still very expensive plus a waste of calories. From week to week we don’t eat out much because of it. I almost never have steak out because it is so wildly expensive and all they have to do is stick it in a pan! I agree sometimes a nice farm shop/garden centre but I get so riled being faced by rubbish food.

Jean, like mother like daughter on the baking front. Both my children cook well especially my son though he can get a bit cheffy about it. All my family love good food. Too much so in many cases haha.

Carol, congratulations on your new grandson. Just ONE good fast will get you back in the zone. Maybe don’t try try everyday. Identify the days in advance maybe and lead yourself into it. Think of where you have been and where you could get to if you wanted and it is something for you isn’t it. Something precious for you!

Tammy, when you get back from your camping I am sure you will be rejuvenated and get back in the zone. Sometimes I think this is all about what’s in our head not stomach.

Ellie hope you had a good FD. My lovely niece is just a year younger than you, graduating this year too. We go to Aber to see her end of year show in a couple of weeks.

Night night ladies xx

Back from rehearsal in bed with my keffir it was hard today but got through it. Fingers crossed tgat I can sleep. Massive well done to fellow fosters xx

Morning all

Well done Shera and Mrs O.

Mrs O I am definitely going to try Kefir. I am having investigations for something affecting my eyes to do with inflammation which they think is an autoimmune problem and I have been reading that poor gut health leads to inflammatory conditions.

Have a great day everyone and good luck to any fasters.

Breakfast after FD is the best ever I woke up ravenous at 6.30, I genuinely don’t know how people can do b2b. Maybe it’s because I am very active so need to fuel the exercise or maybe is because I am Mrs Greedy!
    Sarah I was taking a probiotic and saw keffit researched on trust me I’m a doctor
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5YD3qzlNrQZtTqYzvwh3d40/can-i-alter-my-gut-bacteria-and-improve-my-health
    The main expert in gut health is Prof Tim Spector who launched the UK gut project and authored a book called The Diet Myth
    http://www.gutmicrobiotaforhealth.com/en/dr-tim-spector-on-launching-the-british-gut-project/

Good news is fasting is beneficial fir our gut microbiome. It’s all very interesting x

Morning. I agree Mrs O Breakfast is great after a fast day. Just had mine. Spin class done and at work about to start a long day! Good luck fasters and non fasters- enjoy!

Morning lovelies, hope your all well 🙂

Great job on getting through your FD’s yesterday!

So, it was my step-son’s birthday and KFC last night lol. Just the smell when I walk into that place! I managed to resist, apart from a few bites of his chicken which he insisted on bless him 🙂 I had a healthy meal later in the evening when he’d gone home. All in all yesterday was really good, I proved to myself that I can resist lemon drizzle cake (my favourite too Sarah) and KFC! That would never have happened once upon a time …

NFD today, I really really hope I see a good loss on Friday …

Have a great day everyone, wrap up .. its freezing out there!

xx

Just a quick post from me before work. Yesterday was a controlled day in terms of food, will do the same today.

Carol, it’s so good to have you back and congratulations to the newest edition 🙂

Carol and Tammy, we’ve all been there, just stick with it and keep trying to do something each day even if you struggle with fasting at the mo. Something will click in for you. I am finally back on track but it has taken several attempts and I don’t know what happened in the end, I just had a tiny bit more determination on the one day and hopefully turned the corner. Try doing 1 thing different today….

Viewing 50 posts - 11,601 through 11,650 (of 35,422 total)

You must be logged in to reply.