Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,938 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  Nanafixit 18 hours, 21 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 8,001 through 8,050 (of 35,425 total)

• Jean, if it is over you will know immediately as it will be black or partially inside. It can be a bit of a trick getting them soft but not over…worth it though x

Hi all, just a quickie from me….dont know where the weekend went???

Well done Louise….another 6lbs and a healthy BMI…woohoo!!

Minols, dont worry, I’ll just keep that pebble to one side to hopefully put back in the jar this week πŸ˜‰
    Hope your mouth is feeling a bit better.

Glad to hear that some of you had nice weekends πŸ˜‰ Its going to be busy for the next few weeks isnt it.

Well done to those who fasted today and good luck tomorrow to fasters – Im fasting to tomorrow…fluids only…only a few days til the wedding and want to feel at my best!!

Will catch up properly tomorrow.

K x

P.s. avocado…..its a no from me no matter how good they are for you..lol

Morning Everyone,

Bbbrrrrrrr it’s chilly😱.

Just a quickie before the school run πŸƒ. It’s a NFD for me today…yum yum 😊. Fasting till lunch time as going in to work for an extra hour this morning. So thought mite as well lol.

I hope everyone has a good fasting non fasting day.

I will catch up with u all later today.

Louise πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ€—xxx

Good morning everyone. Weigh in day and I’ve lost another 2 lbs, yay 😁 πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ Not a bad NIN considering I was having a difficult time with plateaus and days away. Only 2 lbs off the next stone range.
    Feeling much better.

Morning – NFD but must not go mad!

Having said that, had bacon for breakfast…eaten slowly, carefully, and mindful of how good real food tastes! Oh so yum! After all the gallons of soup and mush for the last few days. You’ll gather my tooth/jaw is starting to feel like it might stay with me.

Think I might make this a very protein based day. And with so little time left to get things moving, I’ll probably have another FD tomorrow – after all, the soup is already made!

Mx

Morning All…

What a white morning…off later to take car in for service it will take most of the afternoon.

Sarah and Kay..
    Avocado….it’s a no from me… it looked about right but No…😬

Stephen hopped on scales a pre weigh in…Shhhhh looking good he’s not eating till Friday morning…lol

Minols..
    Hope the tablets are kicking in and you are feeling a bit better….just noticed you are eating bacon..a good sign take it steady

Kay and Louise ..
    You both sound busy today…..catch up when you slow down….

Carol..
    Well done on your 2lb off and near your stone changeover…glad your are feeling a lot better..x

Saturday is our Xmas and Birthday run to Manchester, a meal out organised with Steve’s daughter. So the naughty bits are slowly coming towards us…that 10 days over Xmas is such a nightmare. Worse getting the weight off later!!

I must say we have the least treats I have had in my life…usually starting eating them 1st December till June!! I am really hoping people have listened and NO chocolates.

Have a good day all…FD’s and NFD’s

Jean x

Morning all

Its a no from me on the chocolate front….

Fast day today, it’s definitely a soup day here… just laying the log burner ready to light….

Carol well done on your weight loss.

Minols hope u are feeling better,

Jean travel safely

Louise, kay,Vi, Tammy, Celtic and Sarah have a great day, sorry if I missed anyone but our group is getting big now..

Off now quick work out then lighting the fire…

Anyone else fasting today?
    Audrey

Audrey..
    Log burner sounds so lovely when it’s so cold…have a good FD and work out.

Jean x

I have a log burner which I wanted to use in the evenings. Unfortunately my OH won’t have the central heating on at all if I light the log burner. Now, apart from one room the rest of the house is icy and I endup going to bed in a room as cold as it was as a child when I could scrape the ice off the window glass. It’s not unusual for me to wear my coat indoors. It really gets me down. We can afford to have heating on its just he doesn’t like paying for it. He will pay for lots of booze though. Β£150 in two weeks on wine from Tesco.

When I read this back I think how ridiculous it all is. Will continue to lose weight, feel better and then sort my life out.

Sorry for the rant people.

Carol..

You are really doing well…and getting your life back. Changing the stone is another mile stone.

It will all fall into place one day….it did for me…you will know when it gets to that phase in your life….then he will be devastated and wonder why……as mine did.

You will be stronger then…..lots of us on here do understand…you have our support.
    πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Jean x

Carol

Feel free to rant as much as you want… sorry if I hit a raw nerve.

We put our heating on 1st thing in the morning then I light the log burner. It’s only a small burner 5kw but it keeps the whole house warm…

My gas bills are only Β£30 a month and I cook with gas …it’s very economical but we only have a small house to heat…we usually look for a deal on wood in spring then store ready for winter…

Audrey

HI Carol…well done on the weight-shift. I’m with Jean and Audrey…there is a time for everything when it will suddenly click.

I’ve been feeling extra cold this morning…possibly lack of sleep, pain, soup-based weekend, but actually, we’re probably quite warm by comparison with everyone else. While you were all flooding last week, we had deep frosts and gorgeous days. no frost this morning, although I must say, it’s quite a nice day, too. Floods, however…well, I’ve just arrived in to one. Finished a funeral, came straight into the church to check up on a few things with folks (Tuesday always a busy one) to discover that the scouts (by which I probably mean ONE scout) had blocked the basin and left the HOT tap running…water coming out of the door! It’s a nightmare on so many fronts – the toddler group are in, the cleaners are in, the work party are in, we love our scouts but I’m fizzing at them just now…and the scout leaders will be feeling terrible that this once they didn’t check the toilets when they left…arrrggghhh! And we all know that when you work a full day, and you run a youth organisation, by the time you’re done, you’re really done!

Good job we have messy dogs and so on one of these sooky vax things. One of the old guys is taking great delight in sooking up all the water outside my door right now. Soon it will be quiet enough to work again!

…but HOT water – what a waste!

Mx

Thanks Jean and Minols

I plod along not really enjoying most days apart from spending time with my daughter and grandchildren. Problem is my OH is jealous of me spending time with them. It’s different when hes meeting his mates, he’s gone. He is an only child to mother who had him on a pedestal and he could do no wrong. He’s not a family man really. My older daughters have very little memory of him being around when they were young. It wasn’t work, it was mates rugby and his mother. Mothers gone thank God but since he took early retirement he’s been much worse. I know only I can make it better but I’m not ready yet. Need to feel more confident.
    Thanks for your understanding. Onwards and upwards. 😁

Carol..
    Strange my first one was an only child, he was always out drinking very social, lunch time, tea time and out again 9pm till midnight plus…sleeping in between….all friends as landlords they must of been rubbing their hands with the turn over of money…

When he was working he would come in at 3am…from ‘working’ 18 hour days, a policeman, I was so very green I believed him in our early days….then of course, football three times a week with rugby once, of course time off to play in afternoon lasting to midnight…

Changing to summer season no better ..three games of cricket a week..mid day to mid night!! Of course.

Then when he couldn’t play it was a cricket umpire four time a week in the summer.

Lovely fun times!! I just got on with my life with our two girls…then when they married, it clicked and I left.

Sorry sometimes it’s nice to get on paper……My life is just so different now Steve and I are joined at the hipπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..in a lovely way..

Jean X πŸ’•

Morning all, nice bright day here today, fd for me and how I need it !!!!
    Carol, well done with the 2lbs off, like everyone says rant all you want.

Minols, glad your feeling better.

Audrey, log burner sounds great, really cosy.

Ment to say, my last weigh in for nin, will be Friday aswell.am just hoping I haven’t put on any that I lost last week.

I did the mad Christmas present wrap last night, while my daughter was a scouts, it’s amazing what you can do under a time limit. But that’s the back of it broken now, just small bits and bobs now.

Hope everyone has a good day, sorry if I haven’t mentioned you, I do find it hard keeping up and sorting everyone out, maybe one day lol.

Tammy..

I did laugh.. thinking of you doing a marathon parcel wrap in the time allowed… I hope you won 🎁🎁🎁🎁 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am sat with my phone.. tapping with a plaster on my tapping finger… it’s a bit hard.. lol

Jean x

We have operation santa stash starting this weekend… hohoho πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²

Jean what have you done to your finger?

Audrey

Non fast day for me today. Thank goodness. Afternoon off work, went shopping and resisted buying a sandwich so just had some chicken salad and mayo when I got in. If you are trying for lowish carb grabbing something on the run is very difficult I think. Cauliflower and chick pea thingy made by OH tonight. And a few salted nuts. My nut habit a bit unrestrained at the mo. Might be overdoing it. Had small slice toast and peanut butter this morning at about 6 to break yesterday’s fast. Another favourite of mine…

Jean, does your finger have anything to do with a hammer by any chance?? It is a nice happy ever after with Steve…all you need to complete your happiness is avacado LOL

Carol, well done on the loss, your OH sounds like a complete nightmare. A strange man to be jealous of children and grandchildren. That is some wine habit!

Minols so pleased you are feeling less pain. Really horrid! Hope it has gone for good. Scouts …LOL…mind you I managed to set off a fire extinguisher when I was a brownie, a naughty brownie.

Audrey, Louise, Tammy have lovely days. I am going to cook a job lot of Nigella’s chestnut and red lentil soup. A lovely winter standby. X

Sarah..
    Lol…no hammer this time. My nail has pulled into nail bed, I keep catching it and it’s gone further down. Can’t file as it’s too low…

Leave the avocados to you…..

Audrey..
    Santa stash ?? Explain… xmas shopping? πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»…lol

It’s all getting all exciting..

Jean X

Still sat in car servicing area 2 1/2 hours now!!

I am freezing β˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈ…x

Oh dear Jean poor you…

Santa stash is for the girls were keep their presents here hidden in spare bedroom! Vicki sneaks them in during the week, we are sorting it out on Sunday when they come girl lunch… may be tricky this year as I am mums and Ian working xmas eve so need to leave the keys somewhere safe… hohoho

Audrey

A fire extinguisher, Sarah…I should be so lucky. I burnt our kitchen down while my parents were away camping. My scout captain came and rescued me, taking me home to the care of his wife while trying to track down the campsite my parents had gone to. I hasten to add, I was 16…so it’s not like they’d left a 6 yr old with a deep fat fryer and an addiction to chips. Needless to say, no member of my family has ever let me own a fryer since!

Mx

Your all busy bee’s today.
    I’ve been for gluten free fish and chips, a rare treat. Couldn’t eat it all which is good. I now don’t like feeling full.

Jean
    Finger sounds sore. When nails do that it takes ages to grow back up and is so tender in the meantime. I’m quite well known for cutting, stabbing and burning my hands and fingers. My daughter’s say I should stay away from knives.

Symba7
    Not the weather to be hanging around.
    Hope it’s done soon.

Sarah57
    Yes my OH does drink a lot. He now puts a shot of sherry in with his wine but he won’t admit he has a problem. Quite honestly I’m tired of it all now. It’s his body, his life.

Going to be a cold night tonight. ❄❄❄

Carol..

I aren’t saying I am bad with knives but I now have a butchers glove which I use when cutting food…lol

My nail at the moment has a cut running into my nail..it’s OK but catching everything, my hair even goes into it!…it keeps getting bigger. I always seem to have plasters on one nail or another at the moment I think my nails are weak..

Audrey..
    It’s so nice to keep them guessing…it’s lovely…

My grandson in America, he’s 10 1/2 ( who knows there isn’t one but keeps it up for the others)… stated he would like an iPhone 7, said Father Xmas always brings what he wants and doesn’t want anything else!!

Katie said he’s winding her up…little monkey…I think he’s getting a laptop as he now needs one for school work…..Katie hopes…lol

Minols..
    You can’t call the scouts ….if You burnt the kitchen down…lol

Car service three hours wait…so so cold.

Jean x

Minols, your family do have a point…

Carol, I really hope it’s not good wine!

Jean, that finger sounds most annoying, hope you’ve warmed up. At least you have whiskey soaked fruit loaf to look forward to. I just can’t get that out of my mind.

Vi, how are you doing? X

Sarah…
    Loaves put away for a week to mature …Steve’s favourite..one piece at a time not on a FD ..lol

X

It is the season Jean,

I have promised Ian some gingerbread this weekend.. I am sure the girls will enjoy decorating them… last year we had icing everywhere lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Audrey

Sarah57
    It’s not cheap wine but because he’s developed a sweet tooth because he sits and eats sweets, biscuits and cakes throughout the day he says he puts sherry in his wine to sweeten it. He won’t buy a wine under 13 % proof either and generally goes onto spirits after the wine every night.

Very cold here tonight. I think the gas board is digging up our drive tomorrow to change the gas pipes so no gas for 24 hrs. Will have no heating then. Must get out the thermal vest.

Oh carol what a day to turn your gas off… have you got some wood so you can light your stove?

Your husband sounds like he is on the road to diabetes all that sugar and alcohol not good….

I hope in time you will find the strength to leave him… he sounds like a real b******d….I too had an abusive first husband and I know how difficult it is to go … just know there is life after…

Audrey xx

Audreyg

Yes I have some wood so stove will be lit. I seem to feel the cold much more these days.
    Yes, I think my OH is on the road to diabetes. His last blood test already shows he’s pre-diabetic but he wont be told. I’m feeling more like a carer these days and don’t feel I’ve enjoyed my life enough to be saddled with a very demanding man who never lifts a finger and expects me to be at his beckon call. Its exhausting.

FD for me again tomorrow.

Goodnight.

Hi everyone,

FD almost over for me, just a splash of milk in 1 of todays coffee. Neil has made soup so thats lunch tomorrow.

Hope everyone has had a good day and us wrapped up warm this evening, its definitely a cold one tonight. I will be scraping the car windows in the morning!!

Final push to the end of November!! Wednesday tomorrow, who’s fasting?? Im on a NFD but low day in readiness for FD on Thursday.

Who is finishing on Thursday?? I know a lot of us are going through until Friday morning.

Well done with the additional loss Carol, and hope you get stronger and stronger in making the changes you need to make.

Recap….let me know if Im wrong

Audrey 5
    Jean 3
    Sarah 9
    Louise 16
    Kay 4
    Carol 6
    Tammy 7.5

Graham and Lynxy – are you still in not?

Kx

Evening lovelies,

Just back from Zumba…..unfortunately the lamb steak I ate before bbbbbbaaaad all the way through my dance moves…it was not happy 😊!!!!!

Just been catching up with all your posts…u have all been very busy today.

Well done Carol on yr weight loss 😊😊xx

Sounds like we are all gearing up for Xmas…..I can’t wait. Gonna decorate my hall at the weekend. Got to wrestle my garlands down from the loft and buy more baubles.

A FD for me tomorrow. Thought I wld try n have a gud crack at getting to goal before the festivities begin. So trying ADF until I don’t fancy doing it lol.

Thanx for the update Kay….haven’t we all done fab this month. What are the plans for December…if there r any.

Well I’m off to bed as up early tomorrow n I do like my sleep 😴 lol.

Happy fasting and non fasting tomorrow.

Nite nite Louie πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—xxx

Morning all

Had a good fast day yesterday but so far the scales are not for moving….

Non fast day for me yoday, I need to watch those calories…

Have a good day everyone fast or non fast..

Together we are stronger

Audrey

Morning all

Carol, that sounds a very difficult situation. I hope you build the confidence you need to make positive changes.

I am having a low day today and fasting on Thursday. Planning not to eat until this evening and then have bolognese with spiralised courgette.

Final weigh for NIN for me is Friday. I only weigh the day after my second fast. I just couldn’t cope psychologically with seeing fluctuations. I don’t feel thinner this week. Not expecting to have lost and hoping not to have gone the other way…

We have friends staying Friday night to Sunday. They are healthy eaters so not too worried though I will have to make a pud. They are also both much fitter than I am now so a walk on Saturday might end up being more than I feel comfortable with. Bit worried about that but it will be good for me.

Stay strong guys!

Hey guys

It’s really been a lousy few days for me – I got ill. And the Internet went out. All day yesterday. I always feel so cut off from the world when that happens.

I’m still fasting. luckily it’s my last day.

Ron’s gotten ill, too. He was referred to to hospital and everything. Don’t know what’s going on there. He’s only two years younger than my dad, though -63- so that makes me worry

But Thijs came over on Sunday with Vera, his first daughter, and that was really cute and fun.

Marco lost 7,5 kgs on green smoothies in 1, 5 week. I wonder how sustainable that is. He was ill too. Out for a week and a half, and when he came back he said he could tell I was still losing. Then, I felt bad cause I really couldn’t tell with him

You’ve all been so busy! You do know that Christmas isn’t for another 3 weeks. My parents haven’t even told me what they want yet πŸ˜›

Everyone well done on your losses.

Wow, Louise, congrats on moving into the good BMI zone.

Jean, you’re lucky with Steve he sounds like a keeper

Carol, sorry about all that. It’s like you say, feel better about yourself then look into changes

Sarah, sorry you don’t feel as though you’ve lost weight. But you’re doing very well in Nin on the whole. It’s hard though when you feel like you arent moving. I agree with you on avocado. It’s really good in smoothies,too. Especially if you really don’t like bananas like me

Audrey, log burners are nice, we have one at home too. My parents do, I should say

Minols, tooth aches are the worst. Glad you feel better. Your deep fryer story made me smile, though I’d imagine, it wasn’t funny at the time

Kay, Miley-girl is doing well. She has that tone, but she has it with everyone, and then I don’t mind so much. She’s sweet, but I’ll take Thijs anyday

Tammy, hope you’re doing well, too

x

Morning All,

All bright and blue today…❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️..icy..

Low food today…fasting tomorrow ..someone is watching what he’s eating very carefully, hoping to move down..πŸ˜€.. me up a pound hope it goes by Friday.

A few jobs this morning, daughter is moving in January and panicking there’s no gate to keep the dog in..so we are surprising her and making a gate so off to buy the wood. ( we have been and measured at the new house and sworn them to secrecy) πŸŽ…πŸΌ

A few things from Asda, which I can’t get at Lidl/Aldi.

Vi..
    Nice to hear from you. It’s awful without internet we get so used to it. Sorry you are still not too good. At Xmas I really hate traffic jams and loads of people shopping…that’s why mine is done early..I can now sit back and enjoy it.

Sarah..
    I am holding my breath for Friday too..lets hope we move..πŸ˜€

Audrey..
    Those pounds are blighters only move when ready…lol

Louise..
    Hope you get to goal, you have worked so hard and deserve it..a lovely Xmas pressy..hoping I do also..

What BMI are you going for? I am going for around 23

Kay..
    Some really good results…we are with you today and tomorrow…πŸ˜€

Carol..
    Keep warm today and get the wood burner going….or maybe go out visiting..

Speak later

Jean x

HI All – FD today, just about to go to the kitchen and heat up some soup I left here at the weekend. Feeling a bit rough around the edges…jaw is sore and I don’t think I’m great with antibiotics, so fed up bordering on miserable…but that’s alright, cos ‘miserable’ reminds me of my Dad (who could really do miserable with style – I have the family gene), and when I think of my Dad at this time of year, I remember how he looked a lot like Santa’s body double, and that makes me smile, and a smile is nearly at a grin (he had a great grin, too) and there we go…I’m ready to work!

Stay warm, everyone…Advent chocs start tomorrow!

Mx

A sunny day here today.
    FD for me. Have a pan of spicy veg soup bubbling away on the stove. Smells lovely.

Vi
    Sorry you’ve been ill. As for your internet being down, It does make you feel isolated. I think we’ve got to used to technology. Hope Ron’s illness isn’t serious.
    Jean
    Gas board doing someone elses drive today but they are digging most of the road up.

As for the comment about not feeling to have lost weight. I’ve felt as if I don’t look any different but others have said I’m looking thinner even though my weight loss has been slowing down.

Anyway have a good day fasters.

Minols
    Talking about your dad made me tear up. I lost my dad 4 yrs ago but he lived in South Africa so I didn’t get to go to his funeral. I miss him so much and he had such a hard time with my mother who is a very unpleasant person, we no longer have contact. I know that sounds harsh but it was a result of my mother not being who I thought she was. Its water under the bridge, I’ve moved on.

Very noisy at the moment as gas board digging up the road. Its going to take ages I believe. Ear plugs in.

Carol, hope you are keeping warm..

I lost my dad 3 years ago in January. It is such a sad time at Christmas all those memories.

I can’t listen to slade merry Xmas everybody without welling up and then smiling at the memory of my dad skipping up the kitchen and singing it at the top of his voice every Christmas day…

I often wonder what our children will remember about us when we have passed on…perhaps me after a couple of babycham offering to blow into the breathalyser to make it light up like a christmas tree when we were stopped on our way home… luckily Ian was driving and the policeman thought I was hilarious…

Audrey x

Hi Carol – I think this time of year makes it especially hard. Dad died suddenly 2 and half years ago…largely because he could have been Santa’s body double! I keep the running jokes going, but it doesn’t stop me missing him…and my brother..and…well, the list goes on. For me and others like me, I always hold a wee service of thanksgiving and remembrance in the run up to Christmas. There are people who aren’t around us every day, but Christmas feels weird without them here somewhere. So we get together and light candles, and write in books of remembrance, cry a bit…and then put our brave faces back on, because life still has sweetness in it, and when we start thinking about wee treats for our kids or grandkids, or we think of the perfect wee gift for a friend, or we make plans to have someone round for a coffee – well, we want to still be able to do that having remembered the people we miss. Coping strategies for the rough stuff enable life to still be full and rich, I reckon.

Thinking of you.

Mx

Minols

What a lovely thing to do….we always raise a glass to dad at Christmas dinner…and talk about him a lot, in a way it’s like he hasn’t really left us, I always think he has just left the room and I will see him again..just certain things make us sad..

Chin up girls, we can support each other , together we are stronger etc..,

Audrey

Absolutely, Audrey.

Just had my skipper soup – hope your’s is as nice as it sounds/smells, Carol. Happy FD!

Mx

So sorry to hear about all your dads. Happy that you can commemorate them xx

It seems several of us have lost loved ones. I didn’t see my dad that often because he lived in South Africa so now, not seeing him isn’t strange even though I’m sad because I know he’s gone. It comes to us all I suppose.

Minols
    Had my first bowl of soup, its lovely. Its amazing how much a little bit of spicy sausage and paprika, livens up a veg soup. Will put me on till tonight.
    Happy FD to you to.
    xx

Minols..

You really hit the spot…waiting for Steve to bring my turkey bap at Asda….tears rolling down my face…

Our Xmas always brings our memories back…I lost my Mum on the 18th December and Dad on the 9th January …..Steve lost his Mum 23rd December and his Dad 29th December …my Grandma on the 26th December…all different years….it would have been Steve’s Dads birthday today.πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

The Thanksgiving service and Condolence book sounds a really good idea. We always go to the children’s Christmas Eve service and have our memories there….and tears…

Jean xx

Hi all

It is something about Christmas. i can relate to those of you who have lost parents. When my dad died 3 and a bit years ago we were all shocked beyone belief. We and he had about 2 weeks notice. Pictures of him at his 80th party 6 months previously show no sign. He looked about 60 and was a towering inferno of a man. I thought he would live to a 100. I know it sounds weird but I thought then that if death had the temerity to get father then it was curtains for all of us. He had lived life to the full, done everything he wanted right from his Jazz band in 1950s Oxford. He was incredibly brave to the last minutes, helped by his unshakeable faith. I was alone with him at the very end, his only thought was for my mum who he adored beyond life itself. Not a day goes by when I don’t miss him or need his advice. My mum, whose life had really ended with his death died 18 later to the day at only 74 but she had hep c from a blood transfusion about 30-40 years ago. It was different because we all knew it was coming and hard for her. My relationship with both of them had not been easy at times, but there is something about when your parents die that changes and defines you as a person for ever. Sorry to share so much…it still feels very, very raw to me.

The wonderful thing about gradchildren is that you see those traits from those no longer here. My eldest grandchild is called George like my father and he is so like him, his drive, energy, humour, they are all there.

Anyway, it also makes you think that life is for living here and now, don’t leave regrets etc. Right I am shutting up now and talking about weight!!!

Vi great to gear from you. I am pleased re weight loss this month and if I stay the same I will be happy, just about consolidating. Obviously hoping for a sneaky pound off if I am honest. Into another pair of even tighter trousers today. My wardrobe is increasing by the minute with no expense!

Sometime I am going to talking about bmi 27 at the mo, 23 sounds good….

If I come back on here again tonight, promise to be CHEERFUL! xx

Ps Vi, I really hate bananas….

Off to sprialise courgettes

Hi lovelies,

Christmas always makes me think about loved ones lost πŸ˜•. Really miss my grandparents, they were a big part of my life. Which is why my children’s grandparents are a very important, big part of their lives. I also miss my father in law very much too. He was a true gentleman 😁😁. But I do have wonderful memories of them all πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’—.

So a toast to all our lost loved ones who will never be forgotten πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’—.

So it’s been a good busy FD with 213 calories eaten for today. Just yoga tonight then bed lol. NFD tomorrow. Isnt it funny I think about all the lovely things I’m gonna eat. N then tomorrow comes n I’m not as hungry as I was lol.

I hope everyone has had a lovely day.

Good luck to fasters n non fasters tomorrow.

Mite speak later, if not speak tomorrow. It’s been a busy old week so far n I don’t c it slowing down anytime soon. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—xxx

Viewing 50 posts - 8,001 through 8,050 (of 35,425 total)

You must be logged in to reply.