Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,951 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 1 hour, 41 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 6,251 through 6,300 (of 35,438 total)

• Hi Danni and welcome

I too am originally from lancashire. .. I am sure you will soon find your feet and if you need help or advice just shout out. Remember to stick under your TDEE on non fast days a lot of us use my fitness pal as well as the forum, it’s good for keeping a track on your calories

Let us know how your 1st fast day goes

Audrey

Hi All – can’t believe I’ve missed the steamer discussion over the last day or so…especially given my thought processes this morning. So my question for the experts is – is a steamer what I need to deal with the grout in my shower? Or does it damage it? Given that we have dogs, I don’t ever expect the house to be clean again, and comfort myself with the thought that my son’s immune system must be as strong as Jeff Capes (I know I’m old now), but the shower always looks so manky, no matter what I try. Will a steamer do it for me?!
    Mx

Hi All,

Looking pretty now and can face the world…lol…lol…hair colour now all sorted..😀

Minols…
    I am also waiting for the answer…I too always have grotty grout in the shower room although it’s all ok and smart at the moment..( all done when Steve did his back in !!!) I have a nightmare glass shower screen which I keep clean the best I can….I am still not sold on one but I am thinking about it…everywhere is clean so I don’t know where I would steam.

I must look on line at a video..utube maybe.

Danni..
    Welcome to our corner, good luck on your FD today I think Audrey will be fasting today. As she says shout if you need any help or questions answered, one of us is always about on line, even in the night..lol

Audrey..
    How is mum doing? Hope her legs improving.

Jean x

Hi everybody

Minols I use my steamer on my bathroom, it’s got tiles from top to bottom, it keeps it clean and the tiles sparkle like new once I have done it, regarding grout it does get rid of mold but you have to work at it! I use it on the shower door and it leaves it clean with no streaks! Also good on windows and mirrors. ..

Yes jean I am fasting today, it’s going well I have pre cooked the pasta and made my tomato sauce and not got it all over the kitchen this time RESULT. ..

Got to go ian back in work tonight so rush rush rush…

Audrey

Hi Audrey

Enjoy the sausages. It sounds as if you are getting back under control again. Fast day for me today.

Hi Jean

Glad you stayed the same at least that is something. I’m not sure about the shower as I dont have one. Grout is pretty good in the bathroom so hasn’t needed cleaning yet. Nice neat hair always makes us feel good.

Hi Danni

Nice to see a new face. I am in the far south, good luck with your first day you will get plenty of good advice here if needed.

Hi Mino

Yes we were definitely going into the steamer details. I’m exhausted just talking about it….

I use an old toothbrush and some bleach to clean tile grout

Hi all

I missed the steamer discussion!! I have one I use on the floors…its marvelous…but I dont use it as often I should do…lol

Been a bit busy preparing for going away on Friday (camping again). Me and my partner are doing the “chip timing” for a 24hour running race on Saturday/Sunday so its been mad trying to sort out spreadsheets and databases!

Im up 1lb from last week, so trying to be good for the few days before going away to see if I can pull it back.

Welcome Danni….keep us posted on how you get on.

Its September tomorrow!!! Eek..lets hope it doesnt turn autumnal yet.

Catch you all later
    Kay

Audrey..
    Forgot to say well done to Ian on his 2 lbs off..at least you haven’t put on..have a good fast day.

Ginette..
    My proper weigh in is Friday hoping for some movement by then.

Kay..
    Have a good weekend camping…is “chip timing” like marshals?? Or are you running. Let’s hope you have a better week, I think a few of us struggling.

Danni..
    How is your fast day going?

Minols..
    The only way our shower stays clean is removing all the grout and then putting new back in…and replacing the silicone….😬 A pain of a job…we do it every year….

Xx

Hello all!

Thanks for your warm welcomes! How is everyone? Fast day is hard! But I’m almost through it! I drank a lot of water to stave off hunger and made myself a Thai salad from the 5:2 book, which was nice actually! Feeling pleased that I didn’t cheat, like I usually would have! X

Well done Danni congratulations on your 1st fast day

When is your next one?

Audrey

Danni…

Glad your FD went well..it does get easier maybe after a couple of weeks..😀

I am fasting tomorrow so I have already started after tonight’s meal.

Good luck on your next FD

Jean x

My next fast day is on Friday. Have already bought what I’m going to have and hopefully being prepared will help!

Good luck with your fast jean!

X

Hi Kay

Welcome to the steamer club!! I hope it gets a bit cooler soon, naive to see the sun though and I’m not looking forward to the dark nights, they are already here too soon.

Hi Danni

Well done, as Jean says it gets easier after a couple of weeks. Have you much to lose? Definitely being prepared is good.

Hi Jean

Fingers crossed for you for Friday.

Morning all

Update! Been referred to hospital for more test’s.

Just for fun I thought I weigh in this morning so after 3 liquid only days I have lost 6lb lol I know it won’t last as I’ve got my appetite back just had some toast it was yummy and I’m only 2lb off my target I set last year. It’s given me a little boost.
    Lynda x

Morning All..

A sunny one today…hoping for a lazy day…😀

A quick one as we are off to physio for Steve…after all his excerises for the month he feels worse in different places, we have had to stop swimming as his hip is hurting too much. We will give it a couple of weeks and then decide if we can go back.

FD for us, I feel as if I need to swap things around a bit but still thinking which way to go…doing a bit of research at the moment…maybe cutting bread and potatoes out for one..and do it different on a FD. Feeling I am on a plateau moving about a bit but not a lot.

Lynda..
    Well done on your water fast for three days, it must be hard going, but 6 lb is amazing…I must think on that one..lol..lol…

Have you much more to loose to target?

Ginette…
    I am still thinking about the cleaner..hope you are doing ok and back on track…X

Audrey…
    Any news on mum?

Must dash catch you all later

Jean x

Jean,

I had no choice in the matter of 3 days liquid only as I was suffering with tummy upset and couldn’t face food. Not done liquid only days before don’t think I would cope as I love my food to much.
    Hope Steve gets o ok at the physio.

Lynda x

Morning all

Non fast day for me. I am struggling a little at the moment seem to have lost my mojo. Will have to get my head together with symba and see what we can come up with!

Mum is still pretty bad, my brother seems to think I should be there until she is better, as I still haven’t fully recovered from back procedure I am resisting him, we are going to caravan on Sunday then I will go to mums next Wednesday as he is away on holiday then.

Have a good day all fast or non fast

Audrey

Hi all.
    Anyone else fasting today? Hope you’re surviving. I’d forgotten that tip about cooking pasta ahead of time and then re-heating it. Amazing what just slips out the back of the mind, eh?!Went back and watched the original programme last night when Dr M first explored fasting…realised I’d never actually seen it! Really encouraging just to go back to the basics.
    I’ll be trying to just do fluids today…I have a meeting tonight which will get me out and keep me public and therefore not snacking, so I’ll just feed everyone else before I go and then run for the hills!
    Right, head down, and no thinking about food…
    Mx

Hi Minols

I’m on a FD also. My last few have been difficult. I think its because I’ve been stress eating on normal days and during these periods I find fasting difficult. On the plus I do feel better when Ive done one.
    Have a good day.

Minols and Cmum..

We are fasting today….with the early appointment out this morning, I feel like it’s 4 pm!!….having a glass of water feeling hungry, and hope it stops me going dizzy with low BP.

Good fasting girls…
    X

Hi jean

How did Steve get on at the physio?

Good luck to all you fasters today keep strong.

Audrey

Audrey…

Steve is keeping on his books but has to do less excerise and some different ones. He is hurting in different places.

We are going away on Sunday in the caravan and at end of month so Steve said he will ring him in October…we are not a great believer in them unless you have had a operation then that’s different.

We are not swimming at the moment I don’t want anymore holiday cancellations!

X

Hi jean

We too are away on Sunday until Wednesday when I go on to mums.

Where are you going?

Aud

Audrey..

We are going to Stamford in Lincolnshire at a Caravan Club site, we come back on Wednesday too.

We and you are both going to have to be good ….the caravan can be a nightmare for food…and merlot! …we are fasting Sunday as we are travelling down, thought it would be easier.

I don’t like to leave the cat too long, she’s too old for kennels she gets so stressed so we pay for a lady to call by and feed and check her….she can then have the run of the house..I worry when away for a fortnight but it’s the best we can do…we didn’t want a cat she choose us !!!

Hope you can soon feel easier with your back and get your Mum well and sorted out.

Feeling hungry today I think I will make us a coffee, kill time to dinner…ham salad tonight.

Xx

Hi Cmum and Jean – how’s it been going? I’ve got through to this point when I just had a biscuit and now the packet is nearly finished…so much for fluid only, eh! Oh well, it shouldn’t be much more than 500, and I’ve cycled everywhere, and am about to cycle off to my meeting, so let’s hope come Sunday weigh in I’ll still have earned a little loss!
    Keep strong, ladies…not long to go and then bed-time. If we can make it to sleep, we’ve made it to tomorrow.
    Mx

Oh Minols what are going to do with you and biscuits!! ☹️

Let’s hope all the cycling has knocked those calories down. Watch your meeting tonight.

I have been hungry this afternoon but ok a bit hard going…strange ….a bad day more than usual.

I have stayed strong…calories really good best ever…263…finished now. Hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow please please I want just 1 pound off…😀

Cmum..
    How are you doing…are you with Minols with biscuits or me???

Hope it’s going well.

X

Hi guys…sorry Ive not been around…busy busy here!

Audrey
    Hope your mum is better soon but stick to your guns, look after yourself and go over next week as planned. Enjoy yourself in the caravan.

Jean
    Enjoy your break too. Hope that Steve feels a bit better soon. Often listening to your body is the best thing rather tahn push yourself with exercises that someone else thinks may help. Fingers crossed for a good result in the morning after your FD.

Dani
    Well done on your first FD. Are you fasting again tomorrow?? Thats quite soon…are you doing 2 a week? We need some of your willpower rubbing off on us!

Lynda
    Hope you feeling a buit better and Im glad you have been referred for more tests.

Ginette
    Fingers crossed for your weigh in in the morninv too.

CMum
    Im glad your daughters nightmare is now being sorted. Hopefully you will feel less stressed soon and settle down to some normality. The healthy eating will follow later.

Minols
    Dont buy any more biscuits! Thats why I dont buy them..lol…hope the cycling helped out.

KT
    Hope your ok. Maybe now isnt the best time for you to be fasting and cutting cals. Maybe take 1 day at a time and just look after yourself.

Is James still with us?

So Im away tomorrow camping for a week. The weekend I will be in Worcester where me and my partner are timing a 24 hour running event. Jean…chip timing is the electronic tagging that people wear to measure how they are doing in a race, what time they have done etc. If all goes to plan and its been set up ok, the 24hours will be easy for us…just monitor peoples times and laps….but then technology can often be a nightmare….so we’ll see!!
    Then on Sunday we move across to Carmarthenshire to visit Neils mum and on Tues morn we move on to the Gower to have a couple of days by the sea.
    We are due home on Thursday but may stay an extra night if its nice.

I got back down to 10st 5.5 this morning, my lowest, which I was at last week, so thats something but how knows what this week will bring!!

I’ll pop by when I can but not sure how much internet I will have.
    Tace care all and keep strong.
    Kay x

Hi Lynda

Wow 6lbs, temporary or not that must have been a thrill to see. I hope that at least half of this is real loss. More tests….well I hope they get to the route of the problem.

Hi Audrey

I’m struggling too today, yesterday was ok and food is already out for tomorrow’s dinner. I know that it is much easier to be tempted at the caravan, I seem to manage being easily tempted at home…..

Hi CMum

Today was a non fast day for me, more like an eat unhealthy foods day….. 800 day tomorrow.

Hi Kay

My weigh in day is Tuesday but I am avoiding scales at the moment, I shall go back and weight when I’ve managed to get a grip!! Nice that you are at your lowest.

Hi Jean

Yes make sure Steve takes it easy at the moment, you don’t want to jinx going away. I agree much better for cats to be in there own home. When I’m not on here during the day I have my talking book going, a really good mystery at the moment.

Oh Mino….

You found the biscuits again….. Put a lock on that tin. I’m sure you burnt a lot of calories with the cycling though.

See you all tomorrow.

….I forgot to say trust me I’m a do or was good, they reviewed apple cider vinegar and also different types of exercise. There was something that you squeezed two minutes 4 times s day, three times a week for 4 weeks, this gave them lower blood pressure by 16% …I might try this. You can get it on catch up. BBC2

Morning all, how are you all?

Yes I’m doing 2 fd a week. Today is my second one bit I’ve woken up with a headache! Plenty of water for me today I think! Having poached egg on 1 slice of toast (166 calories) for breakfast, and smoked haddock with broccoli for my dinner later!

Hope everyone has a good day

Danni x

Also, could anyone tell me if we have to count milk in tea towards calories? With my breakfast and dinner later it comes to 491 so not much left to play with but I become a demon if I can’t have a cup of tea! X

Good morning all. A rainy day here. OH off to golf. I hope the sun comes out or might peaceful day will be cut short.

Danni
    I always have 300 mls of skimmed milk from my daily allowance, 83 cals. Its the long life skimmed milk as I find its better than fresh and you can keep a couple of cartons in so you never run out. I know its a chunk of my 500 cals but It allows me to have coffee with milk which I find satisfying at hungry moments. It works for me.
    Minols
    The problem with biscuits is when you have one you want another and on and on. I find if I give in to anything on a FD its all lost because I lose control. I’m lucky biscuit wise as I’m gluten free and gluten free biscuits are very gritty, its like eating sand. Pop corn however is a different matter.
    Jean
    Hope Steve takes it easy with his back.

I watched Trust me I’m a doctor. The apple vinegar was interesting. I use it for my salad dressings. The exercise report was interesting also. MY knee prevents me from doing most of it and the hand squeezing exerciser was interesting. I have a really good blood pressure 100/71 last night. My OH is so jealous, he’s on medication for his BP.
    Im off to enjoy my peace and quiet. Have a good day all.

Dani
    If anything has calories, which milk has, it needs to be counted.
    But it won’t push you up too much unless you are using full fat and have lots of cuppas!
    Kay

|Hey guys,
    Just a quick update, I’m still not feeling too hot, though better than yesterday when I was just useless. I did do all my FD’s (normally when I’m really ill, I tend to over eat a little, but so far I didn’t do that. so that’s good)

Jean and Kay
    You guys go on holiday a lot =) Or are you like my parents where you have a caravan and go on a lot of extended weekendbreaks? Have fun, And Jean I sort of missed what is going on with Steve?, but tell him too not strain himself, his body knows what he can and can’t do

Audrey,
    Sorry about your mom. Don’t let yourself get talked in to do too much. You’re still recovering, too

Ginette,
    I have been regressing and listening to Harry Potter again, as I always do when I feel bad

Cmum
    I’m happy your daugther is getting the care she need and deserves

Minols,
    We are not perfect, don’t feel too bad about the cookies

Danni
    Hey. Welcome. Seems like you’re settling in alright. Yes, you have to count the milk. but if you go a little over, your body doesn’t say ‘oh, you had 525 calories; fast day ruined’. It’s just a guideline

Sorry if I missed anyone. X

Morning All,

A roll of drum and a Audrey dance please…we both have lost 2 lbs each…unheard of for me..😀 We are really pleased.

This week we have gone back to the book no carbs on a FD ….it seems to have helped. We will see how we go.

The caravan will be testing from Sunday, the merlot, I do like a drink when doing the BBQ …after saying that I have drunk a bottle last weekend!!

Ginette..
    Missing you about, you must get back on track or try and maintain for a week or two if that’s better. It’s nice reading your book but you might need a bit of support also by popping in. I am in and out of a book myself at the moment.

I think this weather is unsettling everybody maybe when Autumn arrives we will be better.

Kay..
    Have a lovely camping holiday and hope all the electronic bits work for you to make it go smooth.

Danni..
    Have a good FD, up the water or some people say have an oxo to drink it helps with headaches. I have bought my oxo’s but not tried them yet, I get heady and dizzy sometimes with low BP on a FD.

Yes you are supposed to count tea 15 cal with milk and coffee with milk 20 cal…I wouldn’t worry too much I sometimes go over by 50 or 60 cals…it doesn’t seem to upset the loss. It depends how strict you want to be but it is a way of life not a diet!

Vi, Lynda, KT, Cmum
    How are you all doing hope you are all feeling better…all a bit quiet.

James..
    How are you doing…you are quiet too.

Audrey..
    Hope you are getting your head around getting back on board don’t slip too much maybe try and maintain for a couple of weeks give it a rest. After mums get your mind set again. We will all get together and push on. Get the wii going with Ginette.

Off out later a small repair on the caravan and off shopping for shoes for Steve.

Have a good day and a good day for the fasters.

Jean x

Jean
    Well done to you both…2lbs…woop woop!!

Vi
    Hope you start to feel a bit better soon.

Kay

Morning all

I am happy dancing for you Jean! 2 lbs wow well done, ,,

Fast day for me today, thinking of liquid only but have got a stew out of the freezer just in case I don’t manage it..

Vi hope you feel better soon,
    Cmum how is daughter doing.
    Kay have a good time camping,
    Danni have a great fast day keep on drinking that water. .
    Ginette the wii is coming our today!
    Minols step away from the custard creams….

Just been to town my winter leggings were all too big size 16. I tried on size 14 a bit big so have gone for size 12 which are a bit snuggly, I need to lose weight now or I have nothing to wear when it gets cold lol ☺.

Have a great day everybody sorry if I missed anybody out

Audrey

Jean

Well done both of you. That is brilliant.

Vik

Get better soon.

Oh Jean – soo chuffed about the 2pounds – well done!
    CMum – you’re ABSOLUTELY right about the ‘one biscuit is never enough’! Which is why there are never any in my house – either I didn’t buy any, or I did…and I’ve just finished them! My problem is the biscuits the ladies keep in the church for when people pop by so I can be hospitable! The lock on the cupboard is broken (not me, I swear, it was broken before I came here!), the cupboard is just outside my door…and I am weak!
    Danni – it’s bad news that even milk counts…as with biscuits, I’ve stopped keeping it in the house, and have trained myself to ‘like’ black coffee, and as I never liked tea anyway, my alternative is lemon and ginger tea which I love. At a café, I allow myself a ‘dod’ of milk because barista made coffee is always so much more potent!
    Vi – I’m like you with Harry Potter. In fact, if I’m stressed or really busy, I revert to any children’s/youth literature that has caught my imagination in the past – What Katy did, Biggles, Quest, Hunger Games…just finished re-reading Winnie the Pooh! Oh, and then there’s my daily dose of dragon training novels with the boy…it’s all I can do some evenings not to keep reading after he’s gone to bed!
    Enjoy Potter!
    Mx

Morning all,

Jean and Steve you get star of the week from me ⭐️ well done to Steve too for keeping you company on your weight loss together.

I’m feeling much better today being really good no fast days for me just watching my food input.

Lynda x

Ginette

I have got the wii out of moth balls. .. I have just left the smithsonian museum via the grand canyon. .. spent my time doing some salsa and samba. … legs and arms aching now… lol 😁 oh I also did a quick box with Bob who told me off for leaving him too long! Hehe

Lynda you are doing really well, it’s getting you ready for when you need to just maintain too! Hope you are getting better!

Audrey

Hi All,

Thanks for all your support.

Vi, Cmum, Minols sorry our posts crossed.

Audrey..
    Size 12 looking really good even if snug, I have a pair of trousers size 12.. I am in them but very snug…maybe next year summer.

Vi..
    Steve was in hospital with bad back and sciatica then not good for 12 weeks, after clearing the grout out of the bathroom…that’s why I am interested in the steam cleaner. He is ok if he gently does things.

Off doing our jobs so speak later, just had two small brusetta for lunch really lovely and fresh, gino D’ caprie recipe.

Jean x

Hi Jean

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To you both 2lbs I’m thrilled for you both. I can’t wait to buy my soups again. Aldi do a lovely mix, I wonder if they have it in yet? It has parsnip in. I can’t wait until my kitchen starts to get straight another couple of weeks at least. Then I can move the things from the living room back in there.

Yes I’m sure you are right, I need to get out of the carbs habit. I shall enjoy next week and then go right back to basics. The next couple of weeks will be a bit stressful I’m sure with the plastering, then the painting and at the same time my son is moving.

Hi Audrey

Well done on getting the Wii out. I hope now that the weather is cooling I can get back into it. Today is ok but yesterday was so hot I went to lie on ten bed as it is the coolest place. I didn’t have a car so I limited so what I could do. Car is back today as it had to have a fuel filter changed. This I found out by having to call the AA out on the way back from the MOT. Pam’s car is also in for repairs.

Hi Mino

I believe you about the cupboard, it is too tempting though……

Nothing wrong with reading whatever makes you happy.

Hi Danni

I too am a tea drinker and I couldn’t go the day without it. I use long life skinned milk as it is low in calories and it isn’t as watery as ordinary skimmed milk, in fact not bad, no after taste either as there used to be years ago. Less is needed in tea I allow about 300ml as well and I get 5/6 cups out of that.

Hi Lynda

Glad you are feeling better. Too soon for fast fast days and if you only have a few pounds to go then maybe thus will work better. One fast day a week will give you health benefits when you are feeling better.

Hi CMum

No need for you to reduce yours then. Yes I really enjoy the program and I remember there being a discussion on here a while ago about apple cider vinegar.

Next week is gluten free diets and if they help (I am assuming that this is aimed at people who don’t need it).

Hi Vi

Harry Potter is something I have never read or seen the films. I used to love Enid Blyton as a child. Now I like a mystery or some ting set in the 20s to 60s. I read some other books if I fancy them.

What are you reading Jean?

Hi Kay

When are your fast days?

Hi ginette

Not too long before the kitchen is finished I bet you can’t wait to get back to normal.

I have managed today so far on just an oxo and a sugar free hot vimto… not really hungry yet let’s hope it lasts! Lol 😆

How are my fellow fasters doing? Keep strong…

Audrey

Hi All..

Our job at the caravan, didn’t work an iffy lock on the locker need to go back with more bits.We then went to the shopping outlet for shoes and bought 3 bras for me and two tee shirts for Steve…no shoes!! I have given his favourite shoes a scrub and they look like new…so they will do!

Audrey…
    Glad your FD is going well, keep strong until early bed time. We are looking forward to going away starting getting our bits together.

I have cooked pulled pork tonight with, shoulder of pork, a baking apple, onions, paprika and garlic in vegetable stock served with rice…really tasty…
    sh sh bottle of merlot! Lovely ….a day off! ( boxed up 3 portions for freezer)

Ginette…
    Glad you are pushing on with your plastering, it will be really lovely when it’s done…the wii will be good to get out when you are sorted and help Audrey and yourself out.

I am reading Cairin Collier…”Finders and Keepers” quite good just general 1920s story…easy read.

I am really pleased with our loss it’s about time..a bit of feast and fast, just no carbs on FD hope it continues down. Just 1 pound away from 2 stone off for me it was my goal but I am going a bit further don’t know yet!

Maintanance is the nightmare but not yet..😀

Hope everybody else is fine…have a good weekend

Jean x

Hi Audrey

Is Vimeo savoury? Don’t overdo things on the Wii.

Hi Jean

Your dinner sounds lovely. Yes I had to wait a while as he was booked up. I don’t know how I shall manage with the cats tray and food dishes in the living room as well….. I don’t really fancy the cats tray in there. But needs must we will all be in that room with the doors shut as they will be climbing up the ladder with him or trying to get in the plaster.

I hope it doesn’t take too long.

Yes I like story’s around the 20s as well.

Hi ginette

Vimto is sweet, it’s a fruit cordial drink… I like it hot on a fast day it hits the sweet spot!

Have just had a banana and 2 plums…. that’s me done for the day, roll on tomorrow I am already planning what to eat lol

Audrey

Audrey..
    Never thought to have Vimto hot…usually take to caravan to have cold…a nice thought…nice when we give each other tips. Bed early for you day over…😀

Ginette…
    It won’t be too long…hope the cats don’t get in the way. You can then get it all straight.

Thinking of Charlotte who was two ( in the states) last year…daughter going into the new house with painters painting…Charlotte ..she was up to her armpits in emulsion bucket…lol…lol ..she is a nightmare.

I was thinking of white cats in plaster!! .lol

Xx

I have had a banana, 2 plums, an apple and a handful of grapes. That’s me for today, going up at 8, long hot bath then bed.

Hope all my fellow fasters are all ok

Night all

Audrey

Evening all.
    Made a lamb hotpot for a change. Feeling very full. It’s always the same after a FD and stomach not being full. I always wish I hadn’t eaten it, hate the feeling.
    Another early night for me. I’m feeling tired all the time. Still not sleeping well. OH trying to tell me it’s the 5:2 that’s causing it. Mmm nice try.
    Good night all.

Viewing 50 posts - 6,251 through 6,300 (of 35,438 total)

You must be logged in to reply.