Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,910 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 4 hours, 28 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 25,601 through 25,650 (of 35,397 total)

• Your in Nana,four of us now😁.Think it’s going to be difficult today, feel hungry already 😵.

Dave thank you and I’m sure you’ll manage today. We’re off on our usual Thursday trip shortly.
    Have a good day everyone whether fasting or not. Have had a quick peek at Facebook page but will have a proper look this afternoon as I’ll have more time.
    Nana x

Morning All…
    A bright but cold day…

We are fasting today.. a bit of downstairs cleaning later but not much else..

Dave..
    The cruise sounds lovely I shall have a look later….good price on insurance..

Are we saying about a week and the group goes private, I really don’t like being public…then we can see how we go, I was on another group on here earlier, I felt we were doubling up..I shall maybe just do photos, and continue as we do on here.

Minols..
    Well done on your fast day, hope todays low day goes ok..

Tammy..
    It would have been nice for kittens but you are not ready yet….good fast day for you too…

Sarah..
    That’s really good 3lbs off…enjoy your toast you deserve it …

Hedgehog..
    Have a good evening out and another 800 day under your belt…..I am saying..’We must try harder’..not on true form yet on NFDs…glad you found your ball….

DF..
    Are you still walking at lunch time?..you are very good to do the exercise before work….

Nana..
    Enjoy your trip out today…have a good lunch…

Jean x

Hey everyone.

Can you please add me to the Facebook group?

I am the one and only Caroline Esty.

Would be so nice to see you all and share pics of inspiration.

Thank you.

Have a fab day!

8 pounds down in 3 weeks! Over the moon

Caroline have you gone on the Facebook page, I can only add you if you apply on there.Jean yes will give it a week and then go private, I probably will use it for pictures and continue on here for posts.It will make a backup if this website goes off for any reason.

Caroline- hi & well done 8lbs in 3 weeks is great!
    Dave- shame about the early mornibg on a FD, hope you manage!
    DF- keep strong, you want to enjoy that lighter feeling!
    Maybe instead of a FB group, we should all join Dave on the cruise 😂
    Didn’t wait for hubby to get up & took Xena out on my own, it was starting to get twitchy & hangry again waiting for him! Resisted eating so far…

Hi everyone
    Declaring a difficult day already, as I had a rough night and i’ve been up since 4. I’m spending the day writing at least, and I will give myself freshair by popping to Asda and getting a hot sausage roll for brunch…but I’m not going to put up much resistance today!
    Mx

Hi all, Dave I am going to add myself to the FB group in a minute. Not sure how to do it but how hard can it be? 😂. I agree think it would be lovely for photos. Have seen the one of Heidi. She is one beautiful dog, it’s funny I was visualising her darker. Will put some on of the also beautiful Jodie who has still not had a bath. Think she has got some pain round about her shoulder blades, maybe arthritis or just pulled something. Will see how it goes.
    Did you say you were 70 Jean? They must be old photos. 😀. Thought of you as dark haired. Funny the little pictures we make up. And your surname – Stout? 😂. I don’t think so!
    Had pizza last night with little peppers on which tasted like they had been dipped in sugar, plus some coleslaw which also tasted of sugar. Big mistake.
    Oh well today is still not a fast day, must get myself together or the weight is going to creep on.
    Minols enjoy that sausage roll!

Think I have applied Dave. Looking at the photos (Charlie’s gorgeous too, just as I imagined him. Love the jumper) I don’t seem to have a comment bit to click on?

Caroline that’s a great result, over half a stone in three weeks just took Heidi out and she had her fix. Extremely windy,good job I am heavy or I would have blown away 😮. Feeling hungry so may have a sandwich later.Chicken and a baked potato for tea, possibly cabbage, carrots and green beans, getting better with veg now😄

Caroline…
    Well done on the 8 lbs that’s very good going…are you staying with us…

Hedgehog..
    I was on our walk just with Charlie, Steve had to go to dentist.just on the river bank as no car.

Minols..
    That’s an unearthly time…it took a while for me to go off so we are at both ends of the night…sausage roll sounds good but not for us…

Mel..
    I have changed my picture for you..my 70th party!…the other was maybe three years ago. Hope Jodie is ok and has just pulled something and soon eases off..( tell Dave what picture you are, so he can add you)

Dave..
    Calm before the storm here…lovely and mild and no wind…coming later I think a wet walk will be on…

Cleaning next…

Jean x

hey all,

hope you are all doing fab! I had a decent nfd yesterday and today is the fast train! I forgot my cup o soup so dash to Aldi will be a must and busy at work so don’t think am being rude or not engaging, I am reading your posts just don’t always get the opportunity to pipe up!

Beauty day in West Yorks today, and hopefully will be this weekend and will be able to get out walking in the hills! yay

noticed a fb group has been set up, and I would be up for that as prob easier to comment keep up on there, but understand if its more for settled fasters than newbies!

be good you all! work calls x

Mel does your photo have a plane in the background?

typhoo! I bought a guitar 2 years ago and still haven’t learnt how to play it, im afraid im useless but I live in hope haha, taking it out of the bag would help I think!

That’s me Dave. My first and only visit to America, Philadelphia airport.

Your on Mel.

You can join Chrisp but it’s more for photos than posting. It could be good for when occasionally we get locked out on here.

Morning (nearly afternoon)
    Yes Dave I asked to join last night, profile pic is my black and ginger cat Beanie, I wont post till it goes private, or even if you make it a closed group, that way people can search and find you, but no-one can see what you post.

I’m going to try and keep it low today, but we know what happens when I start eating.
    Dave that is a good deal on your insurance.
    DF measuring yourself is a good idea, think I would need to see the numbers on the scales though.
    Cath, nothing worse than forgetting your food, it can de-rail you, hope your fd goes ok.
    Jean dont clean too much.we will happy wait a few months for kitties.
    Mel, pizza sounded good.
    Minols sausage roll sounds better.
    HH my daughter gets hangry, and you’ve never seen the likes, she turns into Jekyll and hyde.
    Caroline sorry dont think we’ve met, 8lds is great well done.
    Sarah 3lbs off brilliant.
    Steve, Nana,Annabelle, kay, hope you all have good days, sorry my page turned, I’ve read so much I cant remember who said what.

Dentist later then work, dont know if I said, work have asked me to do a gold fishmonger course in London in March, so my application to attend was sent in yesterday, but wont find out if I’m accepted for a week or so, person doing it is on hol, I’m so excited to do it but very nervous at the same time, we only have a small fish counter, so limited choice of fish, sure other stores have huge counters and will have much more experience than me.

Right catch you later
    Tammy x

Your in Tammy

Hello

Great job Dave, I’ve asked to join. My profile pic has my woof when he was a tiny pup

CW

I can do pics, tho have cats not dogs! ive requested im with my mum in the pic

Your in Crisp

Tammy- that’d be great to get on the course! I didn’t used to get hangry, I’d done keto for over a year, & that alters your metabolism which helps blood sugar levels…stopped keto before Christmas, I obvs need to get back on it!
    Minols- poor you, hate rough nights, no willpower then, enjoy the sausage roll!
    Jean- hope Steve’s teeth are okay… think we’ll all be having wet walks later, & tomorrow!
    Mel- stuff tastes really sweet to me when I’ve done keto. Jean does look amazing for 70, & definitely not stout 😂
    Dave- well done organising the page, I’ll see if I can be nosy before you make it private through my son! How’s the fasting going?
    Cath- my son’s guitar lives in it’s bag, strangely he’s not got very far at learning it either! Hope you don’t get tempted at lunch time, & at least being busy should help the day go quickly! A nice weekend to look forward to!
    DF- I find it easier to do exercise at home too, just not disciplined at the moment, well done you!
    Kay- if you’re checking in, 3lbs lost for me this week! Was really chuffed, until hubby got on the scales & announced he’d lost 3lbs too, & all he’s done is cut down a bit on his lunch!

Cakey your in. Hunger got the better of me, I had a small sandwich so should not be too far over 800 calories, will call it a low day.I don’t know how many of us are on here so the sooner I know one way or the other about the Facebook group the quicker I can make it a closed group.

Afternoon all

Have been out for a little walk this morning so happy i did as it looks like its going to rain now.

Fast day for me today and starting to feel hungry so will have a glass of water and hopefully that will help.

Crispsandwich

I’ve had my guitar for a couple of years so thought about time i learned how to play it’s never too late to learn

@ Brad’s 27 thank you what is the name of the Facebook group please? And I will add you. TIA 😊

@symba7 thank you so much. What do you mean staying?? The group, diet? I am staying for the long haul. I have at least 3 stones to lose. 🙈

@ hedgehogs thank you but I have worked it out and realised I started 28th Jan making this exactly day 20n still pleased this far💪

@capsdexy nice to meet you and thank you 😊

I looked at my weather app and rain was on its way so I took Heidi out,just started to rain while I was out, Heidi always stops more to sniff when it’s bad weather 😠.Think it will get heavy soon.The pavement in our street as suddenly turned into a fountain,water gushing out.I have reported it so let’s see how long they take, sent them a picture of it.

Caroline it’s called fat busting Brits and has a picture of a cartoon dog.you will need to ask in the Facebook site so I can add you.

Your in Caroline,anyone else want to join? Let’s have some more dogs and cats.Jean could you get a picture of Xena through an email from HH and put it on FB.

Will send Jean some pics, won’t be instant as stupid phone won’t send emails- have to get them onto hubby’s computer 1st…& his is soooo slow!
    Shame you got wet Dave! I think the rain makes the scents more noticeable- Xena always seems to stop & sniff more in the rain! We only just got back in time, just when we were going to leave the park a couple of doggy friends arrived so we stayed longer!

What phone have you got HH?I reported a leak of water in the street,the waterboard came and looked but it’s still gushing out. A few gallons every minute and it’s been doing it for hours. Just done my gas and electricity online.I am on a roll this week Car insurance next.Denise is upset because she took out a new travel insurance and went to the same place as me but it cost her £12 more😄.She had a Knee replacement and she’s got high blood pressure.She said you have had an heart attack, arthritis and also take tablets for blood pressure.

Afternoon All…
    Having a good fast day…getting windy and wild again, we went out for an early walk and called at Lidl on our way back.

Crisp..
    It’s so annoying to forget to pick up lunch…hope you managed to find something to suit…lots of frosty cold weather for the weekend, nice if wrapped up warm…

Hedgehog..
    Well done on the 3 lbs off really great…me, must try harder 😬…well done to hubby too 😀..I hope you don’t mind I have put the photo of Charlie and Xena together so the others could see her.

Tyhpoo..
    Keep strong I am hungry too…eggs for us tonight…

Caroline..
    Sorry I thought you had disappeared but you have been working hard to loose your 8 pounds…I am definitely long haul…

Dave..
    Hope the water leak gets sorted..we missed the rain looking dark now……which insurance is it…don’t know if I want to know…if Steve comes I would have to put Charlie into kennels😱

How many have we got on I think there’s 17 on here..Steve, HH and maybe Minols won’t be on FB..that leaves 14.

Jean x

Thanks Dave, I have saved it as I will need it when visiting daughter..
    X

Kitchen closed here all finished for the day….
    X

Ugh Jean, that’s early for dinner!(or tea!😂😂)
    Dave- I have an LG phone- it worked fine to start with, but keeps saying it’s running out of Android memory so some apps won’t work as well…& since then the emails won’t send. It’s weird, when I use the laptop they come up as drafts not sent, but don’t have the attached photos! I asked son aka technical support, he got me another SD card for the photos, to free up memory but it’s not been enough to help. I will get him to look at it again- I’ve not got that many apps on it 😡

https://www.lg.com/uk/support/solutions/mobile/freeing-up-memory
    You should be able to sort it out and get it working properly. Give it a go and don’t be afraid.

Failing that what I do is backup photos and anything you want to keep them so a factory reset.It will work like new then.

Hi a lovely day with the two year old. She is gorgeous and completely edible. (Not biased obvs) what is this thing about wanting to eat babies…it can have no evolutionary benefit whatsoever.

I’m not on FB now so can’t join unfortunately.

Eating…well I will be under TDEE but no one could call it a CD. We have roast Mediterranean veg and small salmon fillets tonight which possibly gives a better than I deserve impression of my diet today….

HH well done on 3lbs off esp as I think you’re near to maintenance? That sort of loss is fabulous if it’s not at the start and if you don’t have loads to lose. Yes I agree this WOL is very much a long term proposition. It took me from SEPT 16 to JUNE 17 to lose 47lbs to goal last time. Just annoyed I took my eye of the ball for whatever reason and have to lose another 20. Determined not to make that mistake again!

Caroline, great stuff on 8lbs. You must be delighted!

Fasters – just hang in there, tomorrow will feel fantastic x

Lots of good loses on here this week.Weigh-in tomorrow for me, fingers crossed I lose again. Will be happy to lose a pound.Lots of lovely dogs on FB.Its pouring down here, good job I took Heidi out before.

Hedgehog..
    We always eat early between 5 to 5.30, daughters always give us grief…it’s an age thing, then watch the news…if there is any 😂

Dave..
    You are very technical…good luck for weigh in 🤞and for us too….

Sarah..
    They are so lovely..my youngest is 6 she is growing up fast, copies her brothers and quite old for her age..very independent.

You did so well 47 lbs you must be so proud of yourself, 20 lbs a baby you will do it…we both lost 33 lbs and put it all back on, I have lost it again that’s why I am on here long term, Steve I think has 9 lbs to loose, he just can’t loose his tummy, he is slim elsewhere.

Jean x

I like to eat around 6pm when I can. I was thinking of making the Facebook group private Monday night,so if anyone wants to join it, please do it before Monday night.

Dave -3 lbs
    HH -3
    Sarah -3
    Nana -2
    Steve -1
    Steve(jean) -1
    Kay -1
    Annabelle -1

Think this is right for those weighing in after new year?

Just about to look for FB group……A photo of Ellie on the sofa behind my profile pic…

Let me know Kay when you have put in a request on the Facebook page.

Thanks for the phone tips Dave!
    Sarah- I was struggling with maintainibg, went into Christmas 3lbs heavier than my ideal weight, & then another half a stone on 😱. Doing 800cals for a longer stretch seems to suit me, & keto usually.
    Jean- if I ate that early then I would be very hungry before bedtime!
    Strawberries & yoghurt for dinner, just disn’t fancy the soup I’d bought…I did have 2 big dates stuffed with nutty stuff at mum’s, she persuaded me! Had to guestimate the cals, put down 200, so under 800 again today. Day off tomorrow, have got some overnight oats ready for breakfast!

Have you already joined Kay?

Im in!

Dave..
    Kay came through me..I didn’t know if I could do it….

I would think we are about there now…

Jean x

Ok I will try and make it close then.

Yesterday I worked a 14 hour day including travelling! Long long day but I will be paid well, so probably worth it!
    However, today I have felt very rough again. I dont know if its the virus coming back for another attack and because of the dust in places yesterday, but I have completely lost my voice and been coughing again etc.
    I didnt manage my fd today 😕
    Once Im better, I think Im going to return to ADFs at 800.

Poor Neil has had 2 dentist appointments this week, Monday was 1hr 20 and today was 1hr…just to get prepped for a crown!! Complication after complication.

I have a funeral to go to in the village tomorrow afternoon, the father of our neighbour who died before christmas. He had been poorly for a while so a blessing really.

Back to bed for me, get some sleep whilst the tablets are working!

Kx

Viewing 50 posts - 25,601 through 25,650 (of 35,397 total)

You must be logged in to reply.