Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,909 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 7 hours, 48 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 21,451 through 21,500 (of 35,396 total)

• Home start family are ill, so no visit today…hubby’s gone back to bed so have to tiptoe about, will quietly do ironing. Good early walk with Xena- she met sheep for the first time, one actually came up to the fence & sniffed noses!!
    Hope the decorating & fasting goes well Jean!

I feel stiff as a board today, will have to try and do the painting though,fast day again for me so I will take Heidi out then have a cuppa before I start painting.There as been hockey the last two nights so not got to bed until 2am.

Evening All..
    All very busy here today…need another second coat on the wood..6 hour dry time…☹️…I am going to do the utility walls again a change of colour, 😬..think I would be happier…it’s fine it’s just me…

Charlie had a shower, a bit stinky from yesterday and he was a bit bored today but very tired from yesterday’s excerise ….Steve tidying the garage and did a tip run..Charlie sat at the front with him watching what he was doing..

Finished eating now….weigh in Friday…

Hedgehog..
    Poor hubby he must have been tired..a day around the house for you..no home start..

Dave..
    Did you start the painting..hope your aches have eased off…

Jean x

Got four doors done will need another coat tomorrow and I will have to take the stair carpet up tomorrow.Not had any food yet today but will do soon 😋😋😋

Jean & Dave- sounds like you both had busy days! Hope your fasting went well & good luck with the scales!!
    Ended up being busier than expected- hubby had a couple of hours sleep but decided then to make the most of Xena being tired & go shopping for the weekend, youngest came with us but didn’t fill the trolley up too much! Xena had another walk- did well with lead training again. Mum came for dinner as well, managed to stay awake!
    Am going to fast through the day but probably not a low cal meal tonight- it was going to be black coffee but Xena woke at 5.30 (better than 1am!), so couldn’t face it!!

Morning All…
    Dull start….Steve walking this mirning while I push on and finish painting the woodwork…Steve sprayed 4 photo frames last night, while I walked Charlie….saved me a job… they look much better so they are back up…

We have both maintained this week…..it’s a shame I have never sat this week, Steve busy too…chips and ice cream on Wednesday ..a bit near weigh in…still no cafe cakes for a month, proves they don’t put weight on 😂

Hair cut this afternoon for me…it feels longer than usual..a good chop today 😀

Hedgehog..
    A good job done, shopping in already for the week….the beach has shattered Charlie, quiet day yesterday and still very sleepy this morning…

I must start more lead training, he is upset on paths and near roads…must get him about the village off his normal route…5.50 start is a bit early, have a good day..

Dave..
    Have a good painting day…we will be unison!

Jean x

Hi all

You’ll see it next week, Jean, if it hasn’t come off today…that’s what I keep telling myself!

Had a pretty good week food wise. Won’t know anything for sure, though until the end of the month, so need to keep good for an other 9 days!

Mx

Not a good result on the scales,put 2 lbs on but on the plus side I need to make another hole in my belt,so not all bad.Going shopping now Heidi is asleep so will take her when I get back.

Shame about the scales for you both…glad you’ve had a better week Minols. Kay, Cakey, Gerry- how are you all?
    Took Xena to Sizewell beach, it’s a good place for dog walkers, not so scenic with the power station! I love it there, hubby doesn’t understand the appeal, so the first time we’ve been with her, she loved it! She is such a weird dog though- she ate the sand?!!
    Managing to fast still, except for a teeny weeny taster of a keto lemon ricotta cake I’ve made.

Back to decorating 😩 got to take up the stair carpet then paint down the sides,do the doors again then we will go and buy a new carpet, stair rods and pads.Cant believe I have out on weight,I did three fast days and didn’t go mad on non fast days.

Evening All….

Loo and utility finished..I managed to do the utility walls again and second coat on the wood in both rooms….give it a couple of weeks then kitchen to do…hard doing it with Charlie about..as soon as you are busy he can be sleeping then he wakes up and wants attention…

Minols..
    Hope you are right some movement next week…I don’t know whether it’s three weeks or two with no movement..

Dave..
    Shame for you too…let’s hope next week is better….still belt is good..😀

Hedgehog..
    A beach day for you…I don’t know that beach…what does she think to the Sea?..eating sand!!..what do you put in your Kong toys to eat??..ideas 😀

A chippy tea really nice…waiting for the guy to come and collect the motorbike travelling from Luton…

Have a good weekend…definitely a lazy one for me….

Jean x

Jean- she’s scared of the sea, runs away. In the summer I’ll go in & see if she’ll join me. Cafe was closed so no tea for us…enjoy your fish & chips!
    Dave- so weird how the scales go some weeks- maybe a delayed reaction to the coconut cake! Hopefully extra will come off next week. Enjoy watching England play tonight…
    Done some cleaning & hubby reintroduced Xena to the lawn mower, she went all scared like she still does with the hoover! Some more scent work & now dinner to do- gone off the idea of what I was having, so it’ll be another (nearly) liquid day!

Shattered now, taking the carpet up, underneath was an old carpet and under that lino nailed down,I must have pulled hundreds of nails out,I bought a new vacuum,a shark,it’s brilliant,best I have had, better than the Dyson Animal.Time for football now.

Morning all.
    Friday day off done and dusted. Shared Chinese with OH… Couldn’t eat a whole one now! I’m at a training day today so I’ll be on light food and hopefully a light dinner tonight. Trying really hard not to go bonkers at the weekend cos that definitely undoes all of the good work of the week.

So amazed at all the domestic decorating being done! Very impressive!

Mx

Morning All..
    A quiet weekend for us nothing planned but an Indian meal tonight, I haven’t made one in a while..buttered chicken with brown rice.

A bit of tidying around my painting areas, scrubbing floors to get splashes up, a tidy around hinges..very pleased with the look….

Walk the boy shortly, he seems a bit lively this morning, just played pulling for 30 mins he’s a strong boy, it’s a good job he shares the pulling between us both…

Hedgehog..
    Hoping to fine dog friendly cafes as the weather gets better..it will be outside I suppose…early on the beach for cafes to be open, maybe about Easter…you are brave going in the North Sea, the dogs know better than us 😂..fish and chips were lovely a new chippy to us….it will be interesting when our lawn mower comes out too…what’s left of grass there is…

Dave…
    What a lot of carpet pulling ..a good workout….

Minols..
    Enjoy your training day…hope some light food offers are about…

Enjoy the weekend..
    Jean x

Still more nails to pull,but can’t find pliers so will have to get some new ones.Going to buy stair carpet soon, will let Denise pick that,not has anything to eat so will try harder this week, although saying that I was good last week but still gained.

Dave- hope you don’t ache too much!
    Minols- glad you’ve done well, & good that you can’t eat as much now! Even with all the liquid fasting, I still seem to be able to eat the same ! 😢
    Hope the training day is good…
    Jean- hope you got all the tidying up done, Charlie’s obviously got his energy back! Xena’s not so keen on playing tug, she likes me to chase her about!
    Hope everyone else is okay & having a good weekend!
    Hadca good walk with Xena on the heath, got piles of ironing done (again, it’s never ending!!), hadca nice afternoon playing games with mum & sis, then she brought her puppy round to wear him & Xena out! She’s now flaked out on my lap 🐶

Morning All..

A bright morning…we are going away to Bury, near you Dave ish, Steve is at the hospital with his daughter at Liverpool on Monday ..so we thought it would be easier to all come…good for dog walking back Wednesday…

Charlie was so full on yesterday and in bad books…he was galloping across a new ploughed field in the morning having the time of his life, came back in his own time…going mad in the garden playing and playing with us which was fine…late walk rough playing with his doggie friends and humping them making them cry he is so heavy, still they jump up at him and I think he thinks they want more!..he went back on his lead…embarrassing to say the least!!

Dave..
    Hope you get sorted on the stairs and a new carpet chosen…I have finished now..7 rooms done 2 to go 😀

Hedgehog..
    I wondered if you want a small dog for training 😂…help….😂…he pulls more with Steve, I do the ball throwing..on a Ready, Steady, Gooooooooo…he loves it….hope he is good this morning…he better be..

Have a good day…

Jean x

Im still here!

Been under the weather with a virus! Thought it was my dust allergy (or whatever allergy it is) set off by my spring cleaning but it was obviously a head cold but also had a temp. Anyway Im better now but Neils got it 😳

At least its happened now rather than next weekend when we are away!

Weights ok, dropped the half pound that I put back on and Im now doing 4 days of 800 cal fasts in a row, whilst Neil is working lates.
    I dont think Ill be reaching my goal of losing a stone by the end of the March (from Jan) but I would like to edge down another pound! 2lbs would hit the target !!

Enjoying the doggie chats just wish I still had Ellie to be able to join in. At times I think about whether to look into getting another dog but Im really not sure I can, although it would be so nice to have the company and walks etc.

Jean, what was the name of that game you mentioned ages ago?? Not that I need any more excuses to sit around on my Tab!!

Lots of decorating going on here! As we rent, we just focus on keeping things clean and tidy, but I really want to get the garden nice again this year. Already planted some seeds and got some more to do.

Lovely and sunny here today, cant wait for it get a little warmer. Keep forgetting its only March!

Kay x

I was up while late this morning,my son has gone to Cardiff to watch hockey and I was watching on TV,he said he would use his Uber account to get home once the coach pulled up,but it wasn’t working so I said I would pick him up from Altrincham.Turned 3am when we got home 😴😴😴.I could just eat a nice breakfast now,the full monty,but better not,may have a sausage butty😮

Afternoon all!
    Dave- good job you don’t mind late nights!
    Kay- sorry for all the doggy talk, it’s a difficult decision having another one isn’t it? Sometimes Xena takes my mind off Josie, but then there’s other days I miss her even more, it takes time to get to know another dog, & is hard not to compare them…
    Jean- naughty Charlie! If you do bring the caravan down this way then maybe we can meet up with the puppies, Xena would love him! Hope he’s cleaned up now!!
    We took Xena out but couldn’t let her off on the field as they were ploughing, but luckily met a friendly staffy/ lab cross, he was huge but so good with her! They ran around for ages & were both soaked from rolling on the wet grass! Wore her out nicely for when we went to Church…afternoon cooking, Mum & son’s girlfriend are coming for dinner, roast chicken. Hope there’ll be enough meat- supposed to be extra large but it’s only 4lbs! Made pudding for everyone else & lemon ricotta cake left for me! Back to work now…

Afternoon All…
    All settled in … just had a long walk across the country park and down by the river.. the boy nearly went in!..when we were setting up he just cried to go out, so many smells he was beside himself.. we are all quiet now.. thank goodness..

Found a lovely doggie cafe.. unfortunately lemon cake and latte.. delicious..they are open Tuesday again 😂

Kay..
    Do you mean ‘Fortnite’..they change it every 4 months, I haven’t been on the new game.. as no time now..so not sure of the changes.

Hoping you soon feel better and Neil too if you are away next week..

Are you planting veggies again this year..you seem green fingered better than me..

Hedgehog..
    He’s all tired now …it would be nice to meet up, I would think they would be similar in size..we will be heading for Norfolk maybe we will hit Suffolk 🤞🏻
    I have a photo of Symba on my phone, it’s hard to take her off yet and put Charlie on..
    Enjoy your meal tonight and puddings..😁

Dave..
    Hope you have come around from your late night taxi service…

Quick meal for us tonight, home cooked ham and roasties…cranberry sauce…. like a Boxing day meal..

On my own tomorrow, Steves off to hospital to take daughter see if he can get some answers for her, they are messing her about…they say she’s fit for work but she uses two crutches to walk and permanently on morphine for her pain…she has had two MRIs, both very different .. a mix up with someone else we think.

Jean x

Jean whereabouts in Bury are you?We tried to buy a stone cottage in Ramsbottom before we were married but just lost Another couple got the keys first looked around and bought it. out by about 5 minutes.I used to go up there every Friday and stay at my mates house,he was my best man but unfortunately got motor neurone disease years later.His wife lives quiet near.

Dave..
    We are Burrs Country Park on the caravan site..not far from the market…
    It’s a lovely site the steam train keeps passing.. hoping to catch a picture, they might only run at the weekends.. just started raining..
    X

19 miles away,30 minutes drive.

Well I held off eating until just after 2pm and I finished my last meal at 8pm. That’s me until Im back from work tomorrow, about 2ish, so 24 hour fast. And repeat!

I know that Minols was reducing her eating window too and found it helpful.

Morning all!
    Kay- hope it works for you, I should probably do that more, I’m terrible late evening!
    Jean- hope they get something sorted for Steve’s daughter…have a good time with Charlie! Hope the weather’s good too…
    Dave- any more decorating? Are you fasting?
    Had a lovely meal last night, only 15 mins late, standing joke now that my dinners are always late! Son & girlfriend were very sociable, mum enjoyed it & Xena was worn out so very good! I wasn’t as mum had bought some lovely chocolate round, I had the very dark ones which are okay for keto, but on top of pudding too…
    Fasting today, but not got the willpower for black coffee, getting into holiday mood as we’re off on Wednesday, & the weather’s lovely!

Morning all

Doing a bit of work this mornign, then seriously considering taking a few hours off to go and watch Captain Marvel – the boys saw it and the weekend but have sworn a pact of secrecy not to tell me anything! Apparently I really need to see it before End Game comes out in April. Quite excited at the thought of a couple of hours at a movie by myself.

Going to try to resist food until later – have a nice ligth meal planned for tonight. I have to make this week count, so control and planning are my watch words.

Have a good day everyone.
    Mx

Afternoon All..
    A beautiful day a bit of a nip about without a fleece on..

Up and out at 7.30, all of us, Charlie was crying to go out in the park the position of the caravan over looks it.. a good walk and run off his lead, tired him out a bit..he is loving caravanning…

Steve going out shortly so will take him again a bit later.

Hedgehog..
    The weathers looking good this week enjoy your lovely break.. are you leaving Xena behind for the first time..

Your get together sounded as it went well chocolate cake too..my meals are ready when ready 😂

Minols…
    Enjoy your movie… not too many nibbles 😁

Kay..
    Good luck to your long fasting..keep it up..

Dave..
    We are not too far away from you..

We are fasting today.. as I have just reminded Steve.. let of the lead on his own anything can happen ..

Jean x

Jean your 19 miles away, quiet close.My son went to watch Captain Marvel last week,he said it’s good, high praise by his standards.Fast day for me today,got to paint the handrail on the stairs again then it’s finished, carpet being fitted on the 6th of April.Heidi is limping now,old age catching up,she will be 13 in three months.She still managed to jump around chasing her ball last night😁.

Painting all done 🤩🤩🤩. Awaiting new orders 🤔.Hope Steve gets good news.Heidi asleep.Fast is going ok,hope everyone fasting are doing ok.

Evening…
    Minols- hope you enjoyed the film if you had time to see it! Gone are the days when we would get to watch films like that with the boys! It’s nearly a 2 hr round trip for us plus the film, a bit long to leave Xena. Hope the eating plan has worked out too!
    Jean- hope Steve’s daughter has got some answers & a treatment plan. Will wait to see how good his willpower isxaway from you, or if he dares confess?! I think caravan life is great for dogs, being outside more.
    Dave- good to get the painting done. Hope Heidi’s limp doesn’t get worse…at least it’s not worrying her too much if she’s still playing.
    Kay- hope your okay.
    Nice walk in the woods with Xena, then more shopping- thought we’d got it all but apparently not! Bumped into sis when we took Xena out later, so she brought her pup along too, they had a good romp in the park. Another lab was there too- an older boy called Dave (!), he’s a retired drug sniffer dog, he just chased his ball & the other 2 chased him! Hoping for a quiet evening now!
    Just had a little bit of leftover pud, was never going to be a liquid fast day today!!

I have ordered the Michael Mosley book 800 fast,it should come tomorrow.Fast day was easy today, probably because I was busy.

Morning all!
    Dave- hope that you find the book useful- presumably thete’s recipes in it? Are you thinking of doing 800 cals more than 2 FDs?
    Jean- hope the weather is good & you have some more nice Charlie walks! How long are you staying?
    Minols, Kay, Cakey, Lynne (if you’re still reading this!)- hope you’re all okay.
    Will be packing today, we’re off tomorrow for 2 nights. Got loads to do- pack all Xena’s stuff, washing & food to get ready for the boys, as well as our stuff…& dog training later.
    Have a good day everyone!

HI all
    Movie was good – would have been better with a 9 year old next to me!
    The day went really well, walked an hour to the movie and back as part of my ‘time to myself’. Unfortunately, made the mistake of having a few nut m&ms while cooking…don’t know why they were still in the cupboard. The next thing a few led to a few more…and then I ate the bag. Owning up here, because I have to own up somewhere. Needless to say, I didn’t eat the delicious meal I was cooking!

The plan today is to eat early – probably late morning, but for that to be it. I’ve already cooked tonight’s dinner for the boys, and I’ll finish it off when I drop back from badminton and before I head out to an early meeting. Hopefully that will claw back some of the nutty, chocolatey madness of last night.

Mx

Morning All…
    Weather is really wonderful..we leave tomorrow..

We managed a good fast day..Steve was good too…

Hospital a total waste of time…wear and tear which we all have..keep on with meds and pain clinic..they will take her in and do hospital injections again if she wants too, they didn’t work last time…I think she will have to try and get on with her life find a job she can manage, at 47 it’s a long time to stay as she is…

Charlie..
    Had a whale of a time yesterday not listening and getting into trouble big time and he knew it, in a water ditch, climbing up a cliff and playing with lots other dogs…he walked to heel all the way back to the caravan very much in trouble…..he is a lot better this morning, played again with lots of dogs but behaved ….shattered now…

Dave..
    Well done on the painting..any more to do or is that it…interested in MM book see what you think..

Minols..
    Must be really hard with having the boy about and treats in the house…glad the film was good and you enjoyed it…

Hedgehog..
    We are back home noon tomorrow and away again to Newport Wales on Monday till Friday…seeing other step daughter and Buddy..
    Enjoy your holiday and hope Xena is fine..I think it will be us more upset then the doggies…I am already not happy about July when I leave him he’s such a softy…

Having a quiet hour before we go out over lunch to cafe then eating dinner out tonight..both doggie friendly..see how we manage..

Jean x

Just has my cobs, delicious.I ache all over,think it’s standing on ladders and stretching to reach the ceiling.Its a lovely day today sun is shining.The book not come yet but I am thinking of doing 800 for two weeks and see how it goes. I will read the book first then decide.

Minols- top marks for honesty! I’m sure you’ll make up for it…M&Ms, yummy! And top marks for being so organised too…
    Dave- probably no cobs on the 800cals, it’s very low cal I think?! Enjoy them today, & take it easy after the decorating!
    Jean- naughty Charlie again! He can join Xena, she can now jump the fence into the veg patch & keeps trying to eat the manure! A better fence will be needed when we come home…Enjoy the rest of your break!
    Xena was really good to start with at dog training, then she got led astray by a naughty dog, it was a laugh as usual, & Pebbles who is normally the star of the class wasn’t good today!
    I’m having a hungry day so have eaten quite a bit already…😱

Afternoon All…
    A lazy afternoon, no cafe, thought a bit much with meal out later … taking the boy out shortly expend some energy before our meal…

Had a play of tug and throw in the enclosed small dog paddock for 20 mins but he is shattered after this morning…

Dave..
    Your cobs always sound tasty..

Hedgehog..
    Charlie can clear the sofa and fences.. naughty….just been told by step daughter we have to train him to watch your eyes, when out, she has had a trainer down for some more training with Buddy, he is not coming back now after being good for a year…….

We will be fasting Thursday as usual..

Well tea time, kettles on..

Jean x

The book is very interesting,only read 34 pages but it explains a lot.Cant wait to read more.Michael Mosley is addicted to chocolate,who isn’t😁.I am tempted to buy a big bar of chocolate then try and do two weeks of 800 calories every day.I am not a fan of the recipies in the book.

Hello

Back from a lovely weeks hols and back to work (and travelling)

Also back to square one and the 9 lb I lost post Christmas is back too. Feeling so fed up with it and conscious I’m now yoyoing. Every week I start motivated and every week I fall off the wagon. Clothes uncomfortable now too. I can do this. I lost 3 stone before and know it inside out but knowing it and doing it is two different things.

Jean – have you booked somewhere for Charlie for July. We use Scooby Doos Day care for dogs ( a day or two a month when I’m working away but also he goes for a 10 days/nights when we have our summer holiday. He adores it. Have a look at the photos on the Facebook page and you’ll see why, such happy dogs; it’s more like a nursery school than doggy daycare and very reasonable cost. If you could get somewhere like that you wouldn’t worry about leaving him, you might even think it’s worth driving up here and booking him in there, it’s so good and so well run. Anyway have a look and if you did decide you’d have to get in quick as summer gets booked early.

Can someone put me in detox for a month to break my bad habits please and get me back on the bandwagon.

CW

Cakey- I’ll join you in detox! How’s the anti-inflammatory diet going, is your skin any better?
    Jean- hope you’ve had a good meal out!
    Dave- lots of cauliflower rice in the recipes?!
    We have to be out extra early tomorrow- meeting the lady who’s having Xena at 7.45 am for a walk before we drop her off, yuk! I don’t know what phone reception will be like & no wifi, so might not be on for a few days.

Exactly, horrible stuff Cauliflower.Maybe if I dry fry it and burn it a bit it may taste better.Reading the book,the more snacks you have the more hungry you become.

Not good, watching hockey and eating toast, think I need to go on the two weeks 800😮🙄More hockey tomorrow.

Where is everyone? Fast day today and tomorrow, going to Warrington tomorrow to see Denise’s mum,she fell in the house so we will go and see how she is, Denise’s brother will be there today.She is 89 years old.My son is off this week,and every time he is off he is always I’ll,sore throat,bad head no sleep.I am loving Spotify,I have made my own playlist,it ranges from Roy Orbison to Curved Air,Tom Jones, Englebert,Black Sabbath,Deep Purple.Still adding to it.

Afternoon All..
    All back home and unpacked…

We have enjoyed the site and it suited Charlie very well..he made lots of friends….cafe and pub friendly so suited us too…

Steve fell yesterday while taking the awning down….he’s ok…then taking Charlie for his walk I fell..someone threw a ball in a ball thrower, Charlie went like a rocket and took me with him, I didn’t see the throw…Charlie ended up tipple tailing too…I am grazed, shook up, aching all over but ok…

We will be fasting tomorrow…we have had a few chocolate biscuits while away hoping our weights are ok..

Cakey…
    We have booked him into kennels, we booked one and cancelled as this one looks much nicer, if that’s possible…he is a softy and likes his cuddles in bed in a morning, he won’t get that in kennels..he will sulk.

I will look at scooby doos…I am struggling to get a few pounds moving too…hope you can get back on board again…it is hard…holidays get in the way….

Hedgehog…
    Enjoy your holiday and have a lovely rest…is it the coast you are heading for?

Dave..
    Hoping Denise’s Mums ok..she is of an age….

Must get some washing on….a bit more unpacking to do..

Jean x

Very impressed with the book,glad I bought it.Its amazing what good the 5-2 actually does.Giving me confidence,so I might try a two week fast , maybe starting on Monday.May have a binge before and get weighed on Monday.

Looks like you 3 had a nice break Jean. Sorry to hear about your falls. Hope you are both ok. Btw, how did Steves daughter get on at the hospital the other day?
    If I lived anywhere near you, I would look after Charlie for you!
    Ive got another pet job coming up in a couple of weeks time. Walking a labrador every day called Billy whilst his owner recovers from a hip operation.

HH, have a lovely couple of nights away. Hope you arent running around too much this evening.

CW, welcome back from your holiday. You will soon get back on the wagon to get those pounds back off, for good. We all do the same! Unless we continue with the fasting on holiday (and why should it) we are destined to gain!

Minols, thats why I dont dare going anywhere near stuff like M&Ms. I wouldn’t be able to stop either.

Dave, how is Denises Mum? My mum is 89 this year, I keep forgetting that she is that age, as she still keeps plodding on and is very young at heart, just increasingly unsteady on her feet!
    Glad you are inspired by the book so far! I have to admit I didnt bother with many of the recipes, a few of the fish ones were nice but otherwise I just planned my own meals using the on plan (allowed) foods. For it to work, it really needs to be focused on those food types and very little off plan, so no potatoes, pasta or bread. Its about increasing protein intake to keep you fuller. No snacking between meals, which I struggled with at first, and keeping your eating window as short as possible, so your midnight/2 am munchies will need to go! Unless the next day you dont eat til very late on, which I know you sometimes do anyway.

Ive been watching the scales this week and I think I might be on target to hit the stone goal by 31st. Fingers crossed!

Lots happening on the work front. I have been approached to go back to the holiday park where I was working previously. Its been bought out and under new ownership. But also, it seems likely that someone is leaving where I currently work, so could change what I work there. Plus the holiday cottage cleaning that I do self employed is starting to kick off now. At least it gives me the opportunity of earning a bit more money.

Hope this weather holds for the weekend. We are away from Sunday morning for 2 nights, as long as its dry and bright I’ll be happy.

Neils on lates again today, but Im shattered so not staying up til 11pm! Will be going soon, and maybe read. Working again in the morning, as Im covering someone off sick. Day off Friday, working Saturday then off on our break!

Kay x

I don’t like pasta so that’s a blessing,I think I would just have bred two days a week,I only really have potatoes at weekend, trouble is I don’t like veggies very much,and don’t like oily fish,I substitute oily fish for walnuts but they are heavy in calories,was munching them last week and had a few this week,was told at hospital to eat them.Good for the heart.

Viewing 50 posts - 21,451 through 21,500 (of 35,396 total)

You must be logged in to reply.