Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,913 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 12 hours, 3 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 18,151 through 18,200 (of 35,400 total)

• Morning all!
    Dave- hopefully then if you can lose some weight on 5:2, it might settle down again…Glad you got to see the speedway despite the rain, did you keep away from the burger van? Hope that the extra FD this week helps…
    Jean- yappy dogs drive me mad too- maybe pretend to be watering the garden & spray them over the fence?! Yes, food all sorted for next week; hubby not a cook at all, I suggested one night doing nuggets/ scampi/ quorn nuggets & chips for them one night depending what everyone wants & he said that’d be too much doing different things for them all! Although he probably to do much cooking anyway as youngest is working 4 evenings next week, & eldest will go to girlfriend’s a few times, so probably just him! He used to cook for himself when he lived on his own, basic stuff, for hasn’t really cooked much since we’ve been married, except for when I’ve been in hospital!
    Hope everyone has a good weekend!

As I have Read on Yoga Guru Site There are many yoga poses according to Your Need .
    I also Feel Many changes in my body after Yoga Sessions of Yoga Guru. You can also Check this Page.https://yogaguru.co.in/yoga-tools-supplements-for-strong-body-muscles/

Morning All…
    A lovely day ….we are meeting daughter and SIL for coffee half way between our houses…we have jobs to do here so a quick hour possibly…

We have moved the bed and side drawers so we can start..Steve been out to buy skirting board…there won’t be much done today…

Dave..
    Glad speedway went well and you didn’t get too wet…

Hedgehog…
    I am sure the boys and hubby will be fine, they won’t go hungry….hope he isn’t putting a damper on you going on your hols….my ex used to do that when visiting daughter…

Off to do jobs…

Jean x

Yes I stayed away from the fast food,I have lost one pound this week so better than a gain. The sun is back again so I will put my shorts on and take the beast out for a walk 😎😎😎

My tablet has gone Very slow so I have wiped it clean and started afresh, Denise calls it her tablet so I have set it up for her🤩it’s much quicker now.

Afternoon All…
    Hope everyone is enjoying the weather…

Not for us 28 degrees and working 7 hours in the bedroom, just knocked off and a G and T in hand!…we are shattered we decided on two or three hours met up with a few problems…stopped off for lunch with daughter and SIL which was nice but awkward as had to clean up and then get back into the mucky clothes…still the break helped…Steve doing the best he can we are both slow these days….

Dave well done on the 1lb of it all adds up…I am up quite a bit, lost 1 lb myself but just settling in to uk food..hoping more movement before proper weigh in on Friday..

Hemmy hoping you are having a lovely time with Kirsty and partner this weekend and getting to know him…

Hedgehog are you getting the bbq out today?

Enjoy the weekend everyone…

Jean x

Dave- well done on the pound off! Is Denise still doing her diet?
    Hemmy- yes, have a lovely weekend.
    Jean- nice to get together with your daughter- is she having to go in to the new school to see how things are done as well as wrapping things up at the old school? I hope that you can get things done that you need to, hope Steve’s hip & back are holding up doing things? Hubby said he didn’t mind me going away, he didn’t like the idea when the boys were young, which was fair enough, but they should be okay now! I think it surprised him that I’ve organised it & am going, I’m sure he thought I’d chicken out of it! BBQ tomorrow, son’s bringing his girlfriend over, so have made a maltesers cheesecake! (Did a keto version for me this time)

Denise has hit a plateau weight wise,seems to be stuck.If I can lose a pound every week I would be happy,I know there will be times when I gain a few pounds, Somerset, Cyprus.But other than those times I hope to loose.

Evening All….
    Tired bunnies here…..

Hedgehog…
    Daughter is staying at same school, she has been working with the head these last few months, her passing things over…it’s been hard as she has been doing extra things being paid extra but the head is still in charge…so a bit of conflict sometimes…only a week to go to the heads retirement then she takes over..

We are both very tired today done more than we wanted..filling tomorrow for Steve and painting new skirting board for me..hope not too much…

I am glad hubby doesn’t mind you going away I am sure they will all be fine…no one goes hungry…forget the house….

Enjoy the bbq and the cakes tomorrow…

Dave..
    Denise may start to loose again..these plateaus happen..holidays to look forward too..

Jean x

Watching a program about the big O,he s one of my favourite singers, never got to see him though,I did go and see Gene Pitney who I also liked,but Roy Orbison was special,think I have pretty much all of his music.

Morning All…
    A lovely day again going to be too hot for us…

A couple of hours work early in the bedroom and that’s it for the day…a bit too much yesterday…and with the heat although I think it was cooler inside with wind blowing through….

Dave like you, I like Gene Pitney and Roy Orbison..a blast from the past…I saw Gene live too with a few others along the way…I think it was our way of life then as they toured around the country. Even some at clubs with chicken or scampi in a basket 😂 age showing now…did you ever get to Batley night club..lots of evening bus trips to see people live….

Jean x

I always wanted to go to Batley variety club,but could never get anyone to go with me.Had chicken and scampi in a basket 😃It’s another scorching day again,just got home from taking Heidi out,at least there is a breeze, Heidi was keen to get out.Chicken cooking in the oven,so feeling hungry.

Hi all- another scorcher, we have light showers forecast for tomorrow, will do a little dance in the garden if it happens😃 Hubby is watering next doors garden and pots, the pots are plastic flowers 😂 Do you think I should tell him? Lol
    Chicken in a basket- do you remember it started off in real baskets, then turned into pinkish plastic ones yuk! More hygienic I suppose
    The heat really does exhaust you, Hubby and I have been sitting in the shade – never been known!, so well done Jean getting on with your bedroom.
    Just booked to go and see Judy Tzuke at the Sage- used to be a real fan, got rid of our vinyl collection some years ago so sad because the recording quality was superb, just no space, we have ordered a couple of c.d’s hope they don’t disappoint
    Hedgehog hope you enjoy your trip away.
    Sorry if I’ve missed you
    Love to all TTFN G X

Looking at going to a Sixties gold concert
    Featuring:

The Searchers
    The Merseybeats
    The Fortunes
    PJ Proby
    Love Affair’s – Steve Ellis
    Vanity Fare

looks good

Evening All..
    Just planning our spots in the ceiling…Steve couldn’t do it as he can’t lift his arms high, so had me up the steps marking x’s and measuring…so all go in the morning when not so hot..took us a couple of hours…

We had the afternoon off…

Dave…the concert sounds my cup of tea..I would get it booked…

Goosey…we did laugh at watering the plastic showers..something Steve would do…😂..too hot for me to sit out, sat in with breeze blowing through the house….we have two weeks before the bedroom fitters come so no choice in waiting…glad you have your show booked…I don’t know them…

Glad to have you back it’s been quiet on here…

Hedgehog..
    Enjoy your trip..no panic everything will be fine…enjoy your time and catchup with your friend…

Fasting tomorrow for us…anyone else ??

Jean x

Not quite sure where today went to! I’ve been good foodwise except for couldn’t resist a little bit of leftover melted chocolate from decorating the cheesecake… Had a very nice time with son & his girlfriend, she is lovely… just not sure if son can face another 2 years apart while she’s at uni, if she passes her re-sits, so not sure what’ll happen.
    Anyway, yes I’m fasting tomorrow, & keeping busy packing, washing & ironing. & making sure everything’s watered in case hubby forgets- had to laugh at your husband, Goosey!
    Jean- don’t overdo all the decorating!

The concert is on the 30th of November,not many seats left so I booked it.

Morning All…

Keeping busy upstairs again…I have 10 spot light holes to drill 😬.. the apprentice is being allowed to do more..😂

The temperature is a bit lower today, getting to work soon while cool…Steve has to go in the loft he says he can manage that as in a bendy ball curled up when moving about…I wanted to get someone in but he’s been doing it for 55 years and won’t pay anyone!!

Fasting today apparently we are doing 4 on the trot, I have been told..

Hedgehog..
    Which day are you travelling?…hoping you keep in touch as you can, once a day…how long are you away?
    Glad your bbq went well and you get along with the sons girlfriend…my elder daughter was away 4 years the last 3 she was going out with her hubby to be…he stifled her unfortunately and still does…

Dave..
    Glad you got your 60s concert booked..a long wait till November something to look forward too..

Goosey..
    Are you fasting today?

Minols..
    Hope you are busy and relaxing on your holiday…have fun…

Hello to everyone else…Lynne, Caz, Hemmy, Kay, Cakey Wakey, Pseu,…sorry if I forgot you…

A few missing…hope all is well…

Jean x

Hi everyone, I’ve been off work for a week (a holiday from home) so not been on the forum – I’ll be catching up a bit through the day. Hope everyone is well.
    I’m doing a fat fast at the moment so see if it helps give my metabolism a kick, I seem to have my weight lost at the beginning of June starting to creep back on, might just be a hormonal thing, but I’m not happy about it since I’m eating the same things I was when I had a fair size loss.
    Someone on the Keto forum declared I was underweight and that is the reason why – which is ridiculous. I’m not massively overweight but I’m certainly not under!

Good luck to all fasting today, stay strong, will likely be commenting later as I catch up on posts.

where is the 60’s gold concert ??
    New on here and think I opened a new topic by mistake instead of answering to a post.
    The Merseybeats gosh that takes me back being originally from the Pool.
    Loving this forum.

Pseu…
    Lovely weather for a holiday from home…away from work what more can you ask for….have you done any walking or to is it too hot…I have not walked only when away with the puppy…

We have put on a bit of weight on holiday hoping to pull back by Friday 🤞 I will then declare it 😂

Adra..
    Welcome….Hoping you join us it helps with support for each other…chatting as we go…..

Well 10 holes drilled I only did three…I was frightened I caused havoc but he said I had to do some so I have my hand in each bit we do…he managed to do the rest…just having a coffee…. then wiring to do, him in the loft and me in the bedroom, passing the wire between us…all good up to now..🤞

Have a good day…

Jean x

I walked a lot my first weekend, 23 miles in total, but the last weekend I couldn’t face it and just hibernated instead! Cloudy here but unpleasantly humid and sticky… I’m getting tempted to take off my tshirt and just wear a sports bra since there is no one around… better not risk it though, I bet a delivery driver will turn up the second I do it.

Pseu..
    Be daring and do it…lol…23 miles is good going, I must start walking again when the bedrooms done, it will be on my own as Steve can’t walk far now…

My postman caught me in small skimpy PJs, peeping around the corner for my parcel…then next day he knocked again, just out the shower with a towel on, peeping again I said your timing is right this morning you hit the jackpot…bless he went bright red….😂

Well showered and that’s it both relaxing for a bit..so draining working in this heat..alright in Florida they have the AC helps a lot..

So holes done and wires to each hole…waiting for me to emulsion tomorrow…all pencil marks washed off the walls and ceiling…hovered upstairs three times…moved more boxes into back bedroom…may do some filling later near the ceiling see how I feel…ready for the early start…

Jean x

F D today, made soup, looks gross, tastes delicious, can’t be many calories.-
    Whole bag spinach
    Whole bunch broccoli
    Stock or water
    Loads of S&P . I like white pepper in this,
    Put everything in pot bring to boil simmer 15-20 mins
    Blend- I use a stick blender. Serve with a dollop of Greek yog.
    Been to the gym – 1hour body pump.
    It’s raining 😃 Going into the garden to do a little jig.
    Steve Ellis- ❤️❤️❤️
    Happy fasting to all Gx

AdRa the sixties concert is all over, depends where you live,I am going to the one in Manchester.

Fast day today,no problems up to now,and going to speedway later so that will take my mind off food.Time for a cuppa.

Hi everybody!!! 🙂

I would like to start a healthy diet and go to gyms again, but I can not motivate myself. What do you do guys to keep motivated to the goal? please help

Daniela..
    Welcome and come and join us…lots of support on here..what motivates me (and hubby) doing the 5.2….seeing you go down in weight, dress sizes going down, the feeling of fasting, not cooking and washing up and thoughts of food on fast days, belt size loosing 7 holes and cutting it off 😂 we are all at different phases of weight loss..it’s the best easy diet ever or should I say a way of life…

Goosey..
    Glad your soup turned out well…sometimes they look terrible but taste nice…I quite like soup on a hot day..very cloudy here but still warm maybe have a smattering of rain, feels like it..

Dave…
    All going well here…first one in a while..omelette for tonight..had a few drinks tea and coffee…

Just been out with Steve and bought curtains, side lamps, curtain pole, cushions for show on the bed..picked them up at Dulhelm reasonable..hoping it all looks nice, I don’t like change but have to move with the times, think they look ok….I suppose if very wrong I can return them within the month…

Good luck to the fasters…Goosey and Dave..anyone else…

Jean x

Ham omelette with salad with half a fresh peach cut in segments on the top, a touch of salad cream a shake of white pepper…

Very very yummy…my ultimate salad..

X

Evening- forgot to come on here this morning, lots to think about!!
    Jean- hope it’s not been too difficult, the first FD after your hols- sounds like you’ve kept busy enough! You & Steve are amazing, doing all that wiring & decorating! Makes me feel worn out just reading your posts…
    Pseudo- nice to have you back! Sorry that the keto’s gone a bit haywire; if you post your food/ macros etc. people can help you with tweaking it or spotting mistakes on the keto forum. Have you fasted at all yet? It might help now you’re used to keto?
    Dave- glad your FD’s going well, & you have the concert booked… stay strong at speedway 🙂
    Goosey- no rain for us, just done a big watering & hope hubby will remember…the rain will save your hubby watering any more plastic plants?!
    Adra & Daniela- hi & welcome!
    Daniela, what motivated me was gradually getting bigger & bigger- nothing fitted but I was determined not to go out & buy anything in bigger sizes, plus saw an awful holiday photo of myself!! It just clicked with me, we’d had a stressful time but once it was over I got my willpower back & got into the swing of fasting. Most people find 5:2 very sustainable; I didn’t lose much on it as I’ve messed up my metabolism, so I did alternate fast days (ADF), worked really well. You just have to tell yourself that whatever it is you’re tempted with, you can have it the next day, usually it goes off…Coming on here is great, there’s usually someone about on a FD to keep you strong! And if you do come on regularly, it sort of gives you accountability, like if you go to a club! As Jean/ Symba says, it becomes a way of life, I’m sticking with fasting to maintain now.
    I am pretty much packed & ready- I go really early tomorrow morning… I’m not sure if I’ll be on- my phone is pretty old, so quite choosy with what it lets me go on!!I don’t have much data on my contract either…
    Hope that you all have a good week!

It’s not so much gone haywire, I don’t think I’m adapted yet, though I am in ketosis… just thought a bit of a push might help. Trying to figure out how to sort out electrolytes is a bit of a challenge because the powder I bought tastes so gross.

Daniela, what gave me a push was hitting the heaviest I’d ever been and deciding that no, it stops now. I wasn’t huge but I knew if I carried on the way I was going it would only get worse. At first I just tried to eat less junk and forced myself to go the gym multiple times a week. These days I’m focusing more on what I’m eating over the exercise, though I will eventually pick it back up. I was just sick of looking and feeling horrible in everything. I’d still ideally like to lose another stone, the first one definitely came off easier than the second.

Hi everyone 🤗

I’ve just started the 5,2 today and its a FD, at the moment feeling pretty motivated. My next FD will be on Wednesday, these are days I work so helps keep my mind from thinking about FOOD.

I’ve only recently been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and I really don’t wont to go down the medication route also saw my eldest brother suffer from the effects of diabetes he lost his sight and his leg, then sadly pass away at only 52 years old (15 years ago) so I’ve had Drs agreement and with support from you lovely people hopefully I won’t have too. When I go for my check up next month hopefully my bloods will show some change 🤞🏼🤞🏼 I had been using the 8wk BSD recipe book for a week or two before I had the blood results and have managed to lose 10lbs so far. I’m hoping that doing the 5,2 will reduce the sugar levels enough. I’ve also given up smoking (3wks 5 days with the help of patches) think my body is celebrating, no more yucky stuff going into it feeling really energised 🏃🏼‍♀️💃🏼 hope the feeling lasts.

Gonna have a cuppa then off to bed as I’m starting to feel a bit peckish don’t want to cave just yet lol xx

Santana be careful giving up smoking and dieting at the same time is not easy,I put about three stones on when I gave up smoking,I just had to stop then I went on a diet,I would say the once you have stopped smoking for 10 weeks you have done it,I used to smoke 40 Benson & Hedges a day for over 40 years.The 5-2 is a great way to lose weight AND KEEP IT OFF,so keep coming back on here to talk to us.By the way speedway called off due to rain,A Sheffield fan asked me to send some rain there way😎😎😎

Hedgehog..
    You will be going in circles…sorting the house, boys and packing…they are all big enough to sort themselves out…go and enjoy your holiday and your best friend…forget dieting it all comes off when back..
    Safe flight my lovely xx

Pseu..
    You will sort it all out..I can’t help you on keto…

Santana..
    Welcome to our thread and well done on your first day..it really gets easier after a couple of weeks…drink a lot of water to fill you up and keep busy and away from the kitchen….

Always someone about to chat to or with any support..a bit quiet a few on holiday at the moment…

Kay..
    Enjoy the beach and camping holiday..come back refreshed…

Jean x

@dietgogood. Seriously give me a break. You say that fasting can be dangerous and is more of a quick fix and then you point readers to a link that is promoting a two week diet quick fix. Really??? Moderators please do not remove the @dietgogood post so that newbies are made well aware of what a “suspect” post looks like. If you genuinely want to contribute to this site then please do. If you want to promote vested interests then please do so somewhere else. Please have your website proof read as the grammar is atrocious.

Morning all, weird day here, half the sky black and half blue so could go either way!

I will be going back to 5:2 once I’m adapted, but at the moment just marching onwards. Still on my fat fast for now.

Hope everyone is well, who’s fasting today?

Morning All…

A bit of a nice breeze this morning but blue skies…..painting morning for me two ceilings!!

Pseu we are having a very light day, a small cooked dinner as I have some Jersey Royals to use up..no lunch today…hopefully under 700 calories…lost 2 lbs since holiday hoping for more by official weigh in Friday..

Bigbooty….lovely to have you about, hope all is going well for you….I second what you have just said..I would say ‘Go away and sell else where’ no place here…

Hedgehog…safe flight…enjoy..

Have a lovely day all..

Jean x

2lb is good, well done! When did you get back?

Hedgehog..’have a lovely time with your pal …
    Jean.. What a pair of workers you are!!! 2lb down well done👏🏻
    Santana.. Welcome and wish you every success, thats what I call taking the bull by the horns !!
    F.D yesterday ended up with about 300 Cals, don’t seem to be able to do liquid only all day at the mo.
    Will try again Wed. It’s our-daughters birthday at w’end and into next week so need to get a little in reserve. We are going to the caravan, and will spend one night all together and one night just us and grandson.
    Will resist the fish and chips😜 Gx

Hi All…
    Just having a coffee break…bathroom ceiling done…bedroom to go…Steve has done more filling, it’s gone very deep so this is a second fill, it will need another…

I have to declare a 8 lb holiday increase each over three weeks holiday 😬😬…I thought I would be better as clothes were still ok, I think my mid drift took the hit..😂.. so 2 lb off is good but 6 lbs to go…it doesn’t deserve congratulations…

I know we will get it off…it’s life and happy family moments…

Pseu..we got back last Thursday….with jet lag….happy family holiday….

Goosey..
    All the work we have done here and away deserves more off 😂…too much wine and ice cream a few biscuits which we never eat and crap food!!

Lots to do here keeps you out the kitchen…

Enjoy your caravan trip and birthday with the family……just love my caravan so relaxing…weight soon comes off family time is precious…

Back to the grind stone 😂

Jean x

The big question is did the postman call today Jean?and if so what was you wearing.If i get weighed more than once a week it messes me up and i usually gain weight.Very dull here today so it will be cooler when i take Heidi out.Less than 3 months until Cyprus plus two mini breaks to Somerset,I will be happy if i gain under a stone in Cyprus,will probably gain a little in Somerset but no fasting will be done on holidays.

Dave…
    Postlady today and no knocking 😂😂

Would you really think you would put just under a stone on in two weeks…..you are making my 8 lbs on in three weeks nearly acceptable …

I agree on a proper holiday no fasting…although my mini breaks in the caravan most times we can fast..

I feel shattered two ceilings painted and one wall which needed a colour change calming down with white paint, behind the wardrobes we had taken out….I now can start with a new colour later…..Steve not very good today, he did some more filling…and one light of 10 to be fitted..he was in spasm and couldn’t lift his arms up…roll on Friday and see what results of X-ray is and a plan of attack …he won’t let me do electrics.

Having a coffee now before dinner…small lamb dinner tonight…

Jean x

Too much junk food on holiday,well chips anyhow,plus beer everyday the weight soon goes on.Much cooler here today and they are having a hosepipe ban.I had grilled chicken and med veg,very nice.Just drove my son to Parrs Wood to play softball,tomorrow he plays ball hockey in Oldham and Friday he is going to Old Trafford for the Roses cricket,busy lad.

Morning all. Weighed this morning and lost a lb after a 4 day fat fast. Not very happy since it’s supposed to cause fast big drops. 😡

Morning All…
    A lovely morning again…sounds like a record…hoping for a bit of a breeze…

We are back upstairs again..Steve hoping for last fill and sand…then a a once over sand over the walls, where the wardrobes were fitted left lines of 20 year plus of paint and silicone…a more few lights hopefully…I am finishing the bathroom, washing walls, shower glass and mirror needs a good going over although clean needs a deep clean then glossing door …one room then finished 😀

Still having a light day but not fasting..we are missing lunch out again….

Pseu..
    What is a fat fast??..keto?….a pound in 4 days is very good… possibly 2 lbs in the week…slowly off the better it stays off, there’s no easy route it takes years to go on….no quick fix…

Hemmy..
    Did you have a good weekend…this weathers draining..

Dave…
    What are you up to today…taking Heidi out anything else…

Santana..
    You are having a FD…shout if you need help or a chat…good luck…

Have a good day everyone..

Jean x

On day 4 of 2:5 and find eating much less in general planning my FD tomorrow. Lost 500 grams but I know its begininners luck got to go for the long haul. Waking up hungry and thats not a bad thing enjoying eating when hungry and not just eating always just because its there.

Enjoying the forum too.

what is a 4 day fat fast Pseudonym, not sure I could go without any fat at all. Was it difficult ?

Good morning F B Brits. Xx

Another wonderful day of this glorious summer we are having Xx

Full time job with watering everything looking lovely apart from the hay looking lawns. Lol

Fasting today… busy trimming a big tall shrub so that will keep me active.

Did post yesterday morning but it went whoosh and not time to redo it. Annoying. Lol

Hedgehogs .. hope you are enjoying your time with bestie… Xx

Sym… Had a lovely week-end he is not my choice but that sums it up doesn’t it exactly that which I must remember lolol .. They have Just had a offer accepted on a place in Surrey. So fingers crossed it will all be ok and grow on me. Lolol

Your new bedroom will be lovely what colours are you using for the furnishings. Xx

Brads .. Think beer is probably one of the worst for expanding the waistline. Lol Your son is very busy with all that sport… a very healthy interest though . Xx

Pseu… Well done on the lb loss. .. Think in 4 days that is brilliant. don’t expect too much of yourself though … think it didn’t come overnight so it cant be expected to go overnight. Just keep doing what you are comfortable with what suits you .. We are all different. Xx

Hope everyone else is doing ok…. and a big welcome to our new members of the gang. Good luck to you all… Its a way of life so make it easy on your self to make it work for you. Xx

Anyone else fasting with me today… I am just on 3 milk coffees … had one so far…

Brit lovelies

You are not free until you don’t find the need to impress anybody. Xx

Jean, I know usually slow and steady is better but that defeats the whole point of a fat fast, which is completely different from a normal fast. The idea is you drop 4 – 8 lbs, though you can expect to put half back on due to water weight. Since I haven’t dropped hardly anything I wouldn’t be surprised if weight goes on in the next few days. It wasn’t that easy and it turns out it was useless. 🙁

Adra, I do keto (high fat, low carb) so it’s actually the opposite, you get 90% of your calories from fat for four days, it’s a restricted amount which keeps the calories low, and is supposed to help you get through a plateau.

Knocking off for morning coffee….

Adra..
    Are you fasting for 5 days? Doing a 2.5….that’s hard going at the beginning …I thought Pseu was eating fat in her fast..which one of us is right?..lol….wait and see….I like the feeling of hunger over the feeling of overful…..

Hemmy..
    It’s a good job we are all different when choosing our partners….I must admit both my SILs are quite like my ex so enough said..😂…hope they get the house, it’s a difficult time buying and waiting…

Glad your flowers are surviving after all your hard work it would be sad to loose them..

I am going for the pale grey (I think a hint of blue) theme, silver, with cream… I have been all cream for 16 years and feel I need a change..I don’t like change…I feel the house is dated…I am quite modern and minimalist…so here goes….I can always go back 😂…

A low day today, fasting Thursday for us…I think under a 1000 call yesterday at a guess…

Push on again…

Jean x

Did I write 2:5 ha ha I meant 5:2 so no I’m not fasting for 5 days just got it wrong. Fasting tomorrow and even looking forward to it.

Symba I just finished decorating a bedroom went for 2 walls coffee coloured and 1 wall cream came it really nicely. I do wish we had done lighting too.
    But still best room in the house very cosy colours.

thanks Pseudonym for the info.

Viewing 50 posts - 18,151 through 18,200 (of 35,400 total)

You must be logged in to reply.