Fast food is overrated

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  majortom 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everybody, Just a quick introduction. At age 21 I weighed 15 stone/210 pounds. At 6ft 2 and being naturally big this was a good weight for me, however after getting into a relationship and working in a mundane job I somehow managed to gain over 5 stone/70 pounds in 2 years!

The relationship broke down and I found myself overweight and unhappy. By chance I stumbled across the 5:2 diet whilst scanning the net for weight loss ideas. Since starting the fasting way of life 2 years ago I have lost over 3 stone/42 pounds and feel happier and more productive than ever! Fasting has changed my life for the better, I have just 10 more pounds to lose to get to my goal weight before I start university. Good luck to everybody at the start of their journey and try not to get too obsessed with weight. I find buying clothes a size too small is the best motivation and indicator for weight loss.

Hi Majortom

Well done on your brilliant weight loss. It’s reassuring to hear from others who have been doing this diet for a lot longer. I’ve only just stated myself.

Good luck reaching your goal.

Thanks Puny. The key to success in my opinion is the non fast days and not over eating on those. The fasting days become the easy bit, I wish you every success.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.