Fast Day takeaway style curry sauce (166kcal)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Meal plans and meals
Fast Day takeaway style curry sauce (166kcal)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I’ve been meaning to write up this recipe for a while so my apologies if anyone has been waiting for it as I had mentioned it in posts a few months ago!

It’s a recipe for a fast day curry sauce – actually, the recipe is one I use on feed days but when I added up the calories I realised it could be enjoyed on a fast too 🙂

My friend’s husband used to own a curry house and has been a curry chef for years, he taught me the basics and this is one I really enjoy based around his methods – although you can easily vary the spicing etc to suit your tastes!

The sauce itself is around 166kcal per serving, so you can have 100g of cooked chicken with it as well as a good serving of rice (or a cauliflower rice). I’d love to hear your ideas for other sides 🙂 I reckon you could make a nice saag aloo for with it. Or maybe just bulk it out with extra veg and chickpeas?

http://www.the52dietplan.com/fast-day-curry-sauce/

Hi Moogie 🙂

nice to see you on here lol! i saw your name and i thought, “our Moogie”?? 🙂

the curry sounds yummy, thank you!!

Angie x

Hi moogie …nice to see you ‘over here’ xx

Haha, I do stop by once in a while, though ‘over there’ takes up most of my time, I try to share anything nice here when I can!

Thats great Moogie, i felt a bit of a traitor lol!!

I am getting googled eyed with keeping up with both forums hehe!!! But its good to see familiar names though… 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.