Extreme Start

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  justdoit46 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I have lurked this site for many months and have had great success with the slow and steady 5:2 plan as well as ADF. Now having just gone through yet another holiday season of splurging I am tired of my overweight body and ready to go for some speedier results.

Currently I am on day 2 of my second two day fast. My new plan is 2 days fasting (only coffee and water) and one day of soup and approx. 1000-1500 of whatever I want.

I feel fantastic. 2 days of fasting is slightly easier than I thought it would be. I am not using a scale as that is one roller coaster I just don’t have the strength to overcome. Tired of all my excuses, I am now using what I have learned dieting for 36 years and just doing it.

Thanks for reading if you got this far. Just thought I’d put my experience out there. I love fasting – it’s the greatest overeating equalizer out there.

Last night felt like a long last stretch of my second fasting day. I decided to have some soup to get me through the night and it was the right decision. Very satisfying and I was easily able to make it the rest of the evening. Happy to be on an eating day today and feel fantastic. 5 days into my eating plan and I have lost a lot of the “end of a long splurge bloat” especially around my face. I think some people call that carb face? Anyway, starting the day feeling empowered and proud of my efforts this week. No need to check the scale – I know I am headed in the right direction.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.