Every other day fasting.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bingobarb 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I was hospitalized for 10 days sowed to a tube. I decided to shed 36 lbs. I began working out with cardio and weights everyday for 41 days. I began fasting every other day. I have done this for 2 months. I eat whatever I want but limited to 1441 calories. I have lost 31 pounds. When I fast I drink water and vitamins. I have 5 pounds to go to reach my goal. It works…

Bingobarb congrats on losing weight and developing a lifestyle change! Very encouraging, thanks for sharing!

That’s fantastic bingobarb, well done and good luck for your last 5 pounds, too! I have been doing 5:2 on and off for a few years now but now I am stepping it up to do 4:3 as my weight isn’t shifting whatsoever, even if I am exercising. Perhaps I’m not consuming enough on my non-fast days. Is your 1441 limit your TDEE or just your own set limit? Anyway thanks for sharing your news! 🙂

I set my own custom settings. I am now at 1808 calories max on my feast days. I drink only water and take my vitamins. On my fast days my vitamins and water only. When I loose more pounds I check my bmi and adjust my caloric intake accordingly. It has worked. I am 153 pounds. I will continue fasting every other day and workout as often as possible! The health benefits are so worth it…

Thank you. We get motivation by helping each other and I love that encouragement!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.