Enthusiastic new faster

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  anniew7 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi, I am starting my fourth week and am feeling very heartened and encouraged by what may be the solution to a very old problem: How to lose weight, keep it off, not ruin my metabolism, and be able to continue indefinitely. I know that as a 68 year old woman who’s gained about 10 lbs a decade, weight will not come off quickly but I am comfortable enough with the fasting days that I think I can stay on this for the long haul. The thought that this might work for me has me feeling so upbeat. I want to tell everyone I see to try this!!! However, I have decided not to weigh myself for a long time because a very slow loss could get discouraging when I see actual numbers! I am going to watch for progress in the way that my clothes fit and have seen a little improvement in that department. I have surprised myself by actually looking forward to fast days and only find myself uncomfortable briefly in the late afternoon when I am used to tea and a snack. Now I have tea and a carrot!! So, Good luck to us all!!!!

good luck MaybelleW

Good luck

Good luck MaybelleW. I know what you mean about the pm tea and snack, may try the carrot, as I do like them raw and good for us too.

Ann

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.