Eggs

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nick3011 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I want to know EXACTLY how many calories there are in a medium egg. Have seen figures of anything from 70 to 85 on various websites. The Fast diet book says 85 but the recipe book says 75 ! When you only have 500 calories to play with,10 is a lot ! Surely there must be an exact answer ??

Banana21, I suspect that there is a variable size to all eggs be they small, medium or large hence the variation in calorie count. I would also say that a variable of 10 – 20 cals on your fast day will not cause a significant change in the effects your fast has on your health or weight loss.
    Good luck.

banana21, I agree with Couscous. 10-20 calories is nothing, if that’s your only real variable in the day then don’t worry about it.

Have a look on myfitness app for exactly calories, you can put in the brand and size of the egg. I have 2 boiled eggs on toast for my evening food on a fast day, certainly fills me up 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.