Eating goal weight tdee for weightloss

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Eating goal weight tdee for weightloss

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ChetSinger 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• I’m stuck I have been on this diet for 8 weeks eating my current weight tdee but I’m not losing weight I was wondering is anybody eating there goal weight tdee and losing weight?

Hi TDEE is an estimation and it varies from person to person so eating up to it can slow down or prevent weight loss.
    There are several things you can do,
    First of all check that you’ve calculated it correctly, many of us over estimate the amount of exercise we do.
    Then you can take a look at what you are eating as it does help to make healthy choices such as cutting out things like sugar, cereal and other processed carbs, and lots of foods labelled low fat or fat free such as yoghurt contain a lot of sugar so should be avoided.
    I’m guessing that you are counting your calories every day and not guessing. If you aren’t counting it would be worth doing so to ensure you aren’t eating more than you think.

Good luck 🙂

Eating to your goal weight TDEE is a ggod idea and quite a few do so. It also means less adjustments when you get there.

Alright thanks Amazon and yea I been counting calories my tdee is bout 2200 and my goal tdee is about 1600 so imma try that thanks again

Hello, I’ve been eating my goal weight TDEE since last March.

My goal weight TDEE is 2000 cal/day, or 14000 cal/week. So two days per week I consider fasting days and I don’t eat very much, and the remaining five days I can average more than 2000 calories. I enjoy counting calories and keep track of everything I eat and drink. My goal is to end each week at 14000 calories or less; if a week is looking like a big-eating week I may add a third fasting day at the end of it.

It’s been working out well for me and I’ve been losing more than a pound a week since I began (perhaps helped because I walk a lot).

I like it because I’m not really dieting; I’m just eating as I should to reach and maintain the weight I want to stay at.

If you’re not losing perhaps you’re not counting calories accurately enough. I suggest focusing on accurate counting for a week to determine if you need to make any corrections.

ChetSinger how long have you been eating at your goal tdee

Since about the end of April, or about 2 1/2 months. Prior to that I had been experimenting with the fast diet but hadn’t yet settled on a strategy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.