Eat Day Binge

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  YvonneB 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I’m in my third week and I am delighted with this diet. I am doing 4:3, and I have also been eating between 10am and 7pm. I am feeling fantastic.

Yesterday I binged, I have done that many times before (there is a reason I am on a diet =P ), however the day after definitely sucks more now.

Yesterday at work we went out for a celebratory lunch, I chose a non-diet option but felt ok about it. I would have healthy dinner. Then friends called up and invited us over for a home cooked meal at 6pm. Lovely. However he and my partner ended up being held back at work, so it turned into pizza a garlic bread at 8pm.

Aside from being huuuuuuuungry by the time 8pm came, i’ve been cutting back on carbs. This was the first time in while I had refined white bread carbs… and OMG. I could feel the the good time hormones firing off in my brain. It was a rush, I devoured a full medium pizza on my own with the fervor of a drooling long lost love.

Then the next morning. My bowels made it clear they were not happy with me. My tummy really does not feel great, stool is very sad and I have serious gas.

This is a lesson learnt. In a short time this diet has changed my digestion, and its been a change for the better. I will keep this feeling in mind next time carbs sing there siren songs to me… I don’t need the whole pizza =P

Ms.Duck sounds like my experience with pizza, love it and really overeat when I order it. We do have to keep in mind how overeating makes our tummy feel. It’s great that your digestion has improved, it sounds like you are on the right track!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.