Dr. Mosley's New Book on Blood Sugar

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Medical conditions and fasting
Dr. Mosley's New Book on Blood Sugar

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  happysheryl 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Does anyone own this yet? It won’t be available until March here in the U.S. I am particularly interested in the 5:2 low carb approach mentioned on Dr. Mosley’s new blood sugar website, as this appeals to me more than eating 800 cals every single day. He talks about 800 cals two days a week and low carb the other five. I would think since he mentions it on the website, it would be in his new book, but you never know. I am wondering if there’s a chapter in the book or if he gives some information on this in the new book.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Hi Happy:

There are tons of books on low carb eating. The basic one is still the Atkins diet book. All you have to do is follow 5:2 and eat low carb the other five days. Basically, cut out sugar, flour, rice, potatoes and pasta. No book necessary, really.

Good Luck!

Actually I posted too soon. I received a reply on his blood sugar facebook page. Yes, the book does talk about lowcarbing along with 5:2 (allowing 800 cals per day on fasting days).

Frankly, although there are tons of books on lowcarbing, I trust Dr. Mosley and have his new book preordered on U.S. amazon. I’m more interested in his take on low carb 5:2ing than any other author!

Thanks for posting though. Have a great day!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.