Down 18.6 lbs in 16 weeks

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
Down 18.6 lbs in 16 weeks

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jenlen 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I work for a good company, that produces whole food supplements, is very health oriented, and we have an award winning employee wellness program. They offer many incentives to improve your health. I have taken advantage of some of the benefits, and some not. I do sit at a desk all day, and in the last 12 years I have worked here, gained around 60lbs. I am 53, so some of that is I’m sure hormone related, but much of it sitting all day. We have a good cleanse program, which I’ve done, and lost some weight, but it all comes back on.
    I saw Dr. Mosley’s documentary a couple years ago, and had some doctors that work in our research department that had some success with this diet, and tried it with a fellow overweight co-worker. We both failed miserably. Earlier this year, I happened upon the documentary again, and decided to try and just make this work, get through 2 days a week, since I quit everything else after some time. It really helped to know I just had to get through THAT DAY.
    Since starting just after labor day, and just paring my caloric intake 2 days a week, at first, just to 1000 ( seemed hard ), but now between 500-600 on a good day, just between 700-800 on not so good fast days, I was able to lose 18.6 pounds, just finishing week 16. This is the only thing I have been able to stick with for a long time. Some weeks, it seems I don’t lose at all, or I seemed to have gained a pound, as in last week, but then I will lose more the next week, as in the time between last weeks weigh in and this one, I am down over 3 pounds. There are a couple, maybe three weeks in there, I didn’t fast two days, due to scheduling, so to me, this is success!
    I would like to lose a total of 60 pounds, so I have just over 40 to go, but now I can see that this can be a reality.

CORRECTION: Since starting just after MEMORIAL DAY. That would be some awesome results if I was speaking of Labor, which just passed less than two weeks ago. LOL

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.