Don't lose on Norm days

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I have found I always loose weight during a fast day, and it stays off (at least so far) but I have yet to lose a single ounce on norm days. That being said I don’t gain on those days either.

I hit a weight then had two Norm days and started my fast this morning. I checked my weight as I always do in the AM of a fast day and sure enough I am exactly where I was the AM of my first Norm day.

Is this the case for most or are some of you losing on Norm & Fast days.

hi storiteir, most eat days my weight goes up a little, its like steps for me, i fast then lose, eat and gain, but by the end of most weeks its less than the week before. x

I weight myself once a week, same day, same time. My weight fluctuates thorough out the day and the week, best for me to weigh once a week.

Hey Storitelr 🙂 Don’t mean to sound rude or something, but… does it matter? As long as you lose weekly, your weight will fluctuate, which makes sense. If you eat 500 grams, you may gain 500 grams for a while until it “passes” your system. So yeah, of course you’ll weigh more after eating more.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.