Doing Great On 5-2

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tickatape 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello Everyone.

I am in Sydney Australia. I am 63 years old and not many people believe me when I tell them I turned 63 last week. I first heard of Eat, Fast and Live Longer on a TV documentary by Michael Mosley and almost immediately started the 5-2. I also go out of my way to promote the idea. I purchased 10 of the books and gave them away to friends and family. I had a bit of a shaky start but have lost around 6 kilos in 8 weeks. Some of my friends have lost a lot more. One friend I gave a copy of the book to lost 3.5 kilos in less than 2 weeks. My sister (70 years) took a while to give it a try and was complaining that she only lost 2 kilos in three weeks. She always was a Glass Half Empty type of person!

Wow! You are a fan! And congratulations on your weight loss! It’s amazing how 5:2 changes the way you eat so very quickly! I have only been doing this about 3 weeks and I often find I have skipped lunch on non fast days too! I have lost 5lbs so far in that time added on to the 2 stones 1lb I lost simply by cutting down since January! Welcome to the forum. I have found everyone very helpful and happy on here! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.