Diet buddy needed

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  katser12 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi I started doing this diet last year and in about 9 months I lost about 10 lbs. Then, gradually over the last 3 months, my weight has crept back on. I feel really awful now, I don’t have any energy and am generally feeling miserable because I was so much happier and more sociable when I was a lower weight. I feel like I have zero willpower and wonder if someone would like to join me so we could spur each other on?

Hi katser12….am happy to spur you on….I hav been on the 5:2 now since sept 15 and am doing well. Just love this way of life. I know what you mean about feeling yuk when struggling with weight. I hav been caring for elderly parents and hav had no time for me so let myself go…but back on track now and feeling great. Just go for it and before long you will see results! 🙂

Hi monaro 64 . Thank you so much for your prompt reply. It’s good to know that I can ‘chech in’ with someone. I will start tomorrow (tried to start Mon but by Wed had gained 3 lbs)!!!!! I really struggle with will power and am addicted to coffee. Can you give me an idea of what you eat&drink on fast days and do you do 5:2 or 4:3? Thank you

Hi Katser!

I just started last month (this is my 4th week) and I’ve lost about 5 pounds. This is a big deal for me because I’ve struggled with losing any weight for 3 years, I’ve only been gaining. I don’t have too much to lose now (another 5-7 lbs. would be fantastic).

I know that I’m addicted to coffee & lack motivation too! I have been fasting Mondays / Thursdays and it’s working nicely. I eat a 180 calorie protein bar for lunch and a 300 calorie frozen meal (cooking hasn’t appealed to me on fast days yet) for dinner. I drink lots of green tea, water with electrolytes and sparkling water on fast days.

Good luck, check in tomorrow, I will too 🙂

Hi EmilyAshen, Thank you so much for your email. I am starting again today. Had breakfast bar with coffee at 8am so will try
    to just drink green tea through the day and have an egg with some spinach at about 7pm tonight. Once again, thank you so much for your advice. I really need people to spur me on. It really annoys/worries me that my willpower is SO BAD!!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.