Diet bores – don't bore your friends and family

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
Diet bores – don't bore your friends and family

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  macloud 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I thought I would add this controversial side effect of being on a diet. My son was home last weekend and he said’ I am sick of hearing about dieting, my girlfriend is on a juice diet, my sister and mother are fasting and everyone at work is detoxing by drinking hot water with lemon’.
    He is of course very tall, very slim and eats a very unhealthy diet. But I do believe he has a point. We do need to save our diet chat for this forum and try to ensure our non dieting friends and family are not marginalised. Of course if they start the conversation by saying how good we now look they are fair game for ‘ Thanks I have been on a very strict diet which requires incredible self control and sacrifice but I appreciate your comments’.

I agree JoJo,

My daughter lives abroad, and chatting on the phone saying about the diet, fasting and how well we was doing…..she said just loose the weight stop making an issue of it and stop going on about it every time I spoke to her…point taken!

She a normally size 10, pregnant at the time, now a good 14, I think I possibly hit a nerve.

But point taken! As you say if anybody asks fine, if not keep quiet and let your weight loss speak for you…

Hmm .. sounds vaguely familiar.

The ‘Fast Exercise’ book turned up here the other day. Curiosity aroused in other family members and they gathered round, like it was Christmas, as I opened the package. When they saw who the author was there was instant coordinated groaning from them !

I think there is a certain Michael Mosley fatigue growing here …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.