Day one ! Please tell me it gets easier !

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Day one ! Please tell me it gets easier !

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  monis498 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

• Day one of fasting after putting on 2 stone of baby weight and a chocolate habit im having trouble kicking ! Need to hear some success storys to keep me going !

Hi dandan,

Plenty of success stories on here to keep you going. It takes about three weeks to kick the chocolate habit.

Stick with it and you will loose weight a bit hard to start with but it does get better. You really miss a Fast Day after a few months and really enjoy the plan. It has taken me 5 months to steadily loose 2 stone with a bit of excerise ( swimming twice a week)

Feel positive if you really want to loose weight you will…..get your mind set….get into those pre pregnancy clothes.

Good Luck, measure your self once a month, weigh yourself once a week

Hehe…Dandan…it does!

Once you started and you see you weight go down you will get such a boost that it becomes a real goal to continue.

This way of life is so easy and so flexible that it will grow on you. Tell yourself, whatever you can’t have today you will be able to have tomorrow! (As long as you stay within your TDE)

Whenever I have times coming up where I know I will eat more I do 4:3 to get some freedom. After only 7 weeks I am 1.5 kg away from my ideal weight!

Keep on coming back here and you will get all the support you need!

Best wishes
    Stef.

Thanks for the replies ! Well ive made it through day one and feel a real sense of acheivement my last attempt failed miserably ! Yesterday I was feeling like how am I gonna keep on doin this .. now after a good night sleep its like bring it on I can do this ! Thanks for the support guys !

I promise you it gets easier. By the 14th-15th week the day goes by without a thought. Keep going as it is so well worth it

I swear that after a couple of weeks my belly looked smaller. So just look down at your feet (not in the mirror)and you may well see something delightful.

Go dandan!

Dandan! Lovely name.
    The first few days are the hardest, then it slowly gets easier and easier until you can’t live without it anymore! As an extra motivational tool, why not log your progress here? Just a weekly update or something. Not so that we can scold you if it’s not going well, but so we can cheer you on when it’s going great or you have a bit of a bad week 😉

Nika

I completed two fast days last week. The first was easy as I was busy. I noticed at times I actually felt ‘high’. The second day was much harder as I was working at home and had a hard time getting through all day – but I made it. Tomorrow is fast day #3. Haven’t gotten on the scale yet…how fast do results start to show? Happy New Year all!

So ive woken up this morning and its fast day number two lying here thinking of reasons why I can put it off till tomorrow even though I know its going to be New Years Eve so theres a good chance I could fail my fast . Then I came on here and saw all the replies and support and its really gave me the push I needed to just think yes I can do it today ! So thank you everyone !

So I found yesterday alot easier but found it really hard to sleep anyone else have this problem ???

Hi dandan, you will not “fail” your fast if you put it off until new year is over. Remember one of the plus points of fasting is its flexibility. You can change your fast days to suit yourself and your lifestyle. Get the word “fail” out of your mind and do not use it again. As regards sleep problems, you are not alone, many have the same issue, not necessarily linked to the Fast Diet. Browse the links on the top right of the home page, you will eventually come across some posters comments. Personally I use a focused breathing exercise to calm my mind and help me relax. Check out the internet if you find nothing to help from the posters, I am sure you will find some thing to help.
    Good luck.

Hey Holly and Dandan! Good news about your successes ^^ The forum can be a true motivation sometimes.
    And the good thing is, you got to enjoy NYE! 😉

Hi there, from Mona in Norway. 🙂 Well, I am done for good with diets to lose weight, but this one is something constructive that I feel will suit me perfectly well. 🙂 Tell me; can I choose those 2 days freely or must they come in a row? This is my DAY 1 – something I need to know? 🙂

hello and welcome to the new starters,
    in reply to monis,
    its up to you, choose days that suit your routine, 2 out of 7, they can be freely or in a row, i do mondays and wednesdays, and swap about if i have something on that includes food that i can not fit into my fasting day. all the best and do keep us posted. x

Thank you so much for your fast reply, Permalink. 🙂 I am doing this for health reasons not to loose weigth quickly. 🙂 It will suit me perfectly well to be able to variate. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply.