Day one

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jenniejenm267 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• I am starting from..now I have done my calculations and measurements and ready to go. I am nervous and dreading it. I am going to need a lot of support here :(.

Cheers to you! Lots of good wishes. I was worried at the first day, but just kept telling myself I could eat the next day! It was fine!

Well so far so good done my T25 as normal and just had my 40g of oats (with milk though not water) and a small long slice of melon instead of the half a small pear n fig..plus fage (0% fat). Feel bad as substituting already but cut out in all the sugar, jam and bread I usually have in the morning. Just the rest of the day to go now lol

Good luck! Am planning my week ahead, day one being tomorrow. Will keep an eye on your progress, we can support each other!

HELLO I’m JUST STARTING TOO. I am a 52 year old woman with a lot of weight to lose. I trying to do 4:3 because I am 170lbs overweight. I am also doing HIIT.

Well day one nearly over. I actually didn’t feel hungry at all during the day. Although I did get a sore head as I still have and to be honest I just had 120g of tuna in a squeeze of lemon with four baby tomatoes. I didn’t even finish it as just was not hungry shocked by that one lol just having a cuppa tea now.

Congratulations! That sounds like an excellent first day! I hope your headache has gone now. Drinking more water might help!
    Time to enjoy a Non Fast Day!

Hi all.. First ever post in any group like this.. Are we allowed to share before/after pics? X

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.