Day after fast day – rapid heart beat, sweating and dizziness

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
Day after fast day – rapid heart beat, sweating and dizziness

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MountainMyst 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi there

I just survived my first fast day yesterday however this morning was horrible. I slept about 6 hours. When I got up I instantly lost weakness all over my body, break out in sweat and had to lie down on the floor. I forced myself to get a glass of chocolate milk shake bit I’m still feeling really shakey. My heart is beating really rapidly and I feel nauseous. Is this normal?

I just vomited all the water and chocolate milk, I feel completely weak and I’m afraid to eat in case I vomit again. I think I need a sick day today 🙁

lydiac88, I’m so sorry that you are having such a horrible time! do you think it’s possible that you caught some kind of stomach bug? it would be rotten timing that’s true.

try sipping some hot tea, maybe some toast, and yes you certainly do need a sick day. hopefully it’s a viral illness that will pass quickly. try just sips of liquid and see how you do. have you checked your temperature?

sending feel better wishes. please let us know how you are doing. if this continues, you might need to see a doctor.

Thank you MountainMyst, i took your advice and had some plain toast with margarine. Feel a little stronger now but Stomach is still feeling queasy. You might be right about it being a stomach bug! It doesn’t make sense to vomit as a result of fasting. Thanks heaps for the advice 🙂

hi lydiac88, glad the toast helped. how are you feeling today? give yourself another couple of days to feel better, then try again. I think you will like this way of eating. hope today is a MUCH better day.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.