Day 1 In The Books!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi Everybody!

I came across an article on Monday that stated the Fast Diet is one of the best ways to lose weight and keep it off. I downloaded Dr. Mosley’s book and read it from cover to cover on Tuesday and started my first fast day yesterday. I was afraid I would have some hunger pains but didn’t get any. Any time I felt like I was hungry I just got another cup of water. I’m so excited to see the short term benefits (weight loss) of the program and the inherit long term benefits.

I’m 31, a short man at 5′ 2″, 155lbs, and put on some weight after getting married three years ago. I was very fit at 26 and have tried other diets i.e. low calorie and Paleo and the weight never seemed to stay off. I would lose a few pounds and then gain it all back and then some.

I will go on a Monday and Thursday fast starting next week. I just love that the diet is so flexible and can cater to my schedule and obligations. Can’t wait for next week to come around.

Welcome to the forum, good luck to the 5.2, keep with it and you will loose weight.

Remember to measure yourself as well once a month, see the inches melt away..

Welcome to the new way of life! As suggested above I would weigh myself, measure your waist and perhaps other parts of the body and keep a journal so you can trace your success.

Good luck with it!
    Stef.

Hey! Sweep? Dale? G45? Any preference for a name? I’m not gonna type it all every time I respond to your post 😛

Anyway, welcome 🙂 Sounds like you have quite some experience under your belt already! I’m currently combining some weight loss approaches, it will be a struggle to go back to ‘normal’ eating when I reach my target weight in a few months. It’ll have to be gradual… Well, just another challenge! Bring it on!

How’s today going? Just as well as your first day?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.