Could alternating diet days trim your waistline?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Science of intermittent fasting
Could alternating diet days trim your waistline?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• “Krista Varady”
    “We show reductions in cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, insulin – we also show that people stick to it for a long time,” she said. “We had a one-year study funded by the National Institutes of Health, so … we’ve shown that in repeated studies it does work. People stick with it and they get all these health benefits.”

2 c complete article

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/could-alternating-diet-days-trim-your-waistline/

Thanks USA- it pretty much confrms what I have seen myself. I have done ADF pretty much straight for two weeks now and on my “feast” days, I can’t get as much food into my tummy as I used to.
    Stef.

stef.
    nice 2 know i’m not the only one

where appetite has shrunk 🙂

happy safe holiday

usa

Hi USA and Steff. I have just watched most of the Krista Varady interview from the link you gave. For me what came across in the interview was a feeling by the presenters that this “ADF” diet was just another “Gimmick” diet. That you should just eat a “healthy diet” and all would be well and that we should not deprive ourselves. These comments from presenters looking slim, attractive and healthy as many in television have to. These comments from people who should know of the obesity and health epidemic that a significant number of the US population suffer from. If this interview had been aired on a health show the message may have come across better. Having said that I hope Krista gets her message to those that need it.
    In case I forget, best wishes for christmas and the new year.

“Stef. wrote:

Thanks USA- it pretty much confrms what I have seen myself. I have done ADF pretty much straight for two weeks now and on my “feast” days, I can’t get as much food into my tummy as I used to.
    Stef.”

how r u now?

take care
    usa

Couscous wrote:

Hi USA and Steff. I have just watched most of the Krista Varady interview from the link you gave. For me what came across in the interview was a feeling by the presenters that this “ADF” diet was just another “Gimmick” diet. That you should just eat a “healthy diet” and all would be well and that we should not deprive ourselves. These comments from presenters looking slim, attractive and healthy as many in television have to. These comments from people who should know of the obesity and health epidemic that a significant number of the US population suffer from. If this interview had been aired on a health show the message may have come across better. Having said that I hope Krista gets her message to those that need it.
    In case I forget, best wishes for christmas and the new year.

u2 good point about about type of show

take care,
    usa

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.