Confused on types of recommended foods

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Science of intermittent fasting
Confused on types of recommended foods

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 8 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• In the updated book low fat foods are pushed a lot; however, a lot of the videos on the FAQ’s on this site it talks about the benefits of eat fats and how people have been mis-gudided to be afraid of fatty foods. I’ve also seen other information that talks to the benefits of consuming fats.

Hi idonot:

The discussion on what foods to eat is all over this site. Research shows, and has shown for decades, that a high fat, low carb diet is the most healthy for humans. All of the fallout from the low fat mantra is also being challenged. Not only is eating cholesterol laden food now OK, old research is even today being brought back that shows high cholesterol levels in the blood leads to longer lives, while low cholesterol levels cut lives short. http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/04/13/is-vegetable-oil-really-good-for.html

But the genius of 5:2 is that it works regardless of what foods you eat. So eat what you want to eat, what you think it is healthy for you to eat, and enjoy the results that 5:2 gives you (or ADF in your case).

Good Luck!

Great. I LOVE bacon. That would’ve been hard to give up.

Hi idonot:

I love bacon, too. Matter of fact, just had some for breakfast. I think it is a food group.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.