Combining three different IF methods. Warrior Diet, 5:2 and 16:8

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Different approaches to intermittent fasting
Combining three different IF methods. Warrior Diet, 5:2 and 16:8

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stardust09 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hey everyone I’m new here and wondering if has any advice or knowledge about what could happen from a diet that is 16:8 throughout the week then 2 non consecutive days being a 600 calorie total between 2 meals and a warrior diet fast in between those 2 days where I fast for 20 hours and eat for a 4 hour window at night. This will be in addition to exercise of hiit 2/3 times a week and resistance training 2/3 times a week.

If you are able to sustain that strict regime you would tend to speed up the weight loss, but not buy that much. The other added benefit is that your liver function would start to ramp up faster and you will be able to access stored fats faster. It would help to deplete your stored glycogen faster. If you think you can cope with such a strict regime go for it. My advice, learn to walk first then learn to run.

Hi, I combine a loose 16:8 with a strict 5:2, up to 1kg loss week.

I recommend combining 2 to start with.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.