Can I record measurements anywhere on here?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

• It’s my first fast day today and I’ve just taken my starting measurements (waist, upper arms and thighs) and my starting weight. Is there anywhere on the site that I can enter them and track my progress? I’ve logged them on myfitnesspal.com but would like to track here too if possible.

@suzysu
    “Is there anywhere on the site that I can enter them and track my progress? ”

Yes, join us to track your progress on a monthly basis?

http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/feed-fast-hiit-november-2013/#post-16874

➰

Doesn’t that usually involve HIIT though? πŸ˜› Creating your own topic can be useful as well. Or start a blog and link to it from time to time πŸ™‚

*goes off to find out what HIIT is* πŸ˜€

Don’t really feel I have anything to say that would be interesting enough to write a blog….just want to keep a monthly track of my measurements.

Rocky, I clicked on the link but it takes me to the other 5:2 site? I take it there’s nothing on here then?

Nothing solid where you just enter your measurements into some calculator or something, no… We just throw em on here in a post.

Oh and a blog can be soooo many things! Even if you just post once a month, it’s your way of tracking stuff – and you can show it to other people (like us, hint) who are interested in your progress.

Gaahhhh….just discovered what HIIT is and it’s definitely NOT something that I’ll be undertaking any time soon. So I think for now I’ll just stick to my own little spreadsheet and won’t worry about posting on here.

Bwoooagh! Then you’ll miss out on all that extra motivation you get from us telling you how awesome you are! You know what, I’m going to make you a tracking topic. So bluh.

Ha ha…..you’ve definitely got too much time on your hands over on the mainland πŸ˜€

But ok….I’ll give it a go. Don’t expect anything scintillating however. I’ve also set up a visual motivator at tickerfactory.com. Need to figure out how to link that in too somehow!

Haha you figured it out! I also made a thread for you in Weight Loss, it’s called SuzySuNu!
    And I’m at “work” at the moment, so have all the time in the world.

I took the plunge and started a thread over on Personal Stories including a link to my (very basic) blog. Nip over and see what you think.

@suzysu
    “I’ve also set up a visual motivator at tickerfactory.com. Need to figure out how to link that in too somehow!”

Great visual for your target.

➰

I just copied the basic URL manually into my post above, but don’t want to have to do that every time I post. If you find out how….let me know eh?

THE TRUTH ABOUT EXERCISE
    γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€

β€œThe Truth About Personality” 10 July 2013
    Michael Mosley explores the latest research in genetics and neuroscience to find out what factors shape people’s personalities and whether they can be changed. Michael tries two techniques in an attempt to make him worry less and become more of an optimist – with surprising results.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajvZmXqlrNU

oops

β€œThe Truth About Exercise” 28 February 2012
    Michael Mosley investigates recent scientific research that could change the way people exercise, including a study that suggests many could benefit from just three minutes of high-intensity activity a week. He also discovers the health benefits of seemingly innocuous actions, such as walking and fidgeting, and learns why some people do not respond to exercise at all.
    THE TRUTH ABOUT EXERCISE
    http://vimeo.com/51836895

also 4 posters newbies/posters

http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/everything-a-newbie-might-want-2-c-use-read/

happy nonfastdays & fastdays & 5/2 & 4/3 & 6/1 & adf or 4/2/1 or 3/3/1 or 5/1/1 or adf w/1 & the fdl (fastday lifestyle) πŸ˜€

Thanks for that. Will have a read soon. It’s not that I dislike exercise…it’s more about fitting it in outside of my working day. I’m sure I could if it meant enough to me and that’s probably the crux of my dilemma at the moment.

it is only 3 min 2 times a week

SuzySu

u may call me usa

would u please post 4 newbies/posters

ur weight tool on this forum thanks

great idea

everything a newbie/poster might want 2 c, use & read

http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/everything-a-newbie-might-want-2-c-use-read/

thanks in advance

happy nonfastdays & fastdays & 5/2 & 4/3 & 6/1 & adf or 4/2/1 or 3/3/1 or 5/1/1 or adf w/1 & the fdl (fastday lifestyle) πŸ˜€

Will do USA. Just as soon I can log on with my computer

USA
    I’ve clicked on that link above but it seems rather jumbled and I’m not sure where to post my link. Do I just ‘reply’ to the thread? Thanks

hi

susysu

how r u?

yes

maybe w/ the colorful example

the thread will grow as people like u have great ideas/thoughts/tools/vids

or how 2 paste a picture?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply.