Can I buy the documentary as a DVD?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Site stuff Suggested improvements
Can I buy the documentary as a DVD?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  quintanbarnes 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• I am searching everywhere – but didn’t think to ask here!

I have been 5:2 since March after seeing the BBC Horizon documentary from an online link. I have a friend who has started in June, just based on my success and what I’ve been able to tell/describe/explain. However, I don’t own the book and my friend doesn’t own a computer! I would love to buy a copy of the DVD that I could own/watch again and again and also loan to my technophobic friend.

I know they play it sometimes on PBS here in the U.S. but I don’t know how to find out when that might occur in time to tell her so she can watch it.

Surely there is somewhere that wants to make a little money off the very informative program?

Please? 😀

I second this request! 🙂

hi Shanti christine67

i guess it has gotten lost in this gigantic forum

THE-TRUTH-ABOUT-EXERCISE By dr mosley

http://vimeo.com/51836895

Eat, Fast and Live Longer, Michael Mosley

http://documentaryheaven.com/eat-fast-and-live-longer/

Hi wiltldnrUSA.
    I’ve seen both of the programs on PBS, but it would be great to have a DVD copy to loan to friends. I’ve borrowed my Fast Diet book to a friend, but the documentary is what really inspired me. Hopefully Michael and the producers of Eat, Fast and Live Longer will find someone to produce a DVD. 🙂

Thanks wiltldrnUSA – I’ve seen it loads of times online and I do have those links in my ‘favorites’. What I really would like to have is a DVD copy that I can loan to friends and also that I can watch myself. I have very slow internet, so it takes me at least two hours to watch the one hour long program online and I have a dear friend at work who does not have internet at all, but I’d love for her to see the documentary.

I guess I will continue to hope someone will produce it and sell it to me! 😀

It’s been quite some time since I posted this question – and thank you again for the responses I received. I would still be eager, willing and very appreciative to be able to find/buy the documentary as a DVD! My internet connection makes viewing online very difficult at best and I have numerous friends and family members to whom I would love to loan the DVD or even gift them their own copies if it were for sale anywhere.

I can’t imagine the company who originally made the documentary wouldn’t benefit from the income generated by selling copies of it, surely?

Is “Horizons” the name of the company? Perhaps I should direct my inquiry there?

Suggestions, anyone?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.