Brussel Sprouts are Yummy!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Time4change 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• I have always loved Brussel Sprouts! They are nice if boiled a lot ( I could be strange here I know).
    Gwyneth Paltrow has a great recipe!
    http://www.thenaptimechef.com/2009/11/caramelized-brussel-sprouts-with-lemon/
    Make with smaller amount of oil, and as we know lemon helps to access all that iron in green leafy veg!
    You will fall in love with Brussel Sprouts eating this recipe, they are like chocolate to me! REALLY!! TRUELY!!

Thank you for that NattyNeika. Perhaps we should use this topic for posting all our ‘adapted’ sprout recipes 😀

I’ll give it a go but I’m picturing the look on my 14 year old son’s face already!!!

I love Brussels and can’t wait to see them in the shops. Packed full of goodness!

Nom nom sprouts! I am really getting into my greens just lately! Loving spinach too! And broccoli yum yum yum 🙂

Brussel Sprouts !!!! Nonononononononononononoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    Good Luck out there.

I love them, roll on Christmas!

Brussel Sprouts are the Devil’s bogies.
    Fact.

lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
    This recipe looks yummy but am not sure how much olive oil to use. The recipe says 1/2 c of olive oil, plus dribbling, Is this 1/2 cup? Seems a lot. Am from UK by the way so not used to cups as measurements. Anyone know ml or fluid ounces please? Thanks 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.