Blood test results

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Minka 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi all this is my first post, but I have been on the 5:2 for 10 weeks now. I have a number of health issues I am a wheelchair user and have hypothyroidism, I was diagnosed 8 years ago. I put on so much weight and despite every diet I tried I never lost any weight, however I am now pleased to say that I have lost 6.2 kgs. I was also told last year that I was pre diabetic. I got myself a blood glucose tester and tried to bring my blood sugar levels down through standard diets. I was getting no where. I watched Michael Mosley tv program on 5:2 and thought well I can give it a go. I got my latest hospital blood test on Friday and my long term blood results are now well in the normal range. For me this diet or should I say new way of eating is so easy. On other diets I was always hungry and thinking of food. on the 5:2 I might get hungry on two days a week but I don’t get the cravings as I know I can eat well the next day. I also found that the day after a fast day I fill up quite quickly so my portion size is smaller. I really do think I can live intermittent fasting for the rest of my life as to my surprise I feel so much better in every way. 😀👍

What a great post to read Cec. Hooray for 5:2! Cheers to you!

Yes!! Good to read your good news! Thank you for sharing your story and progress!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.