Biscuits!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  franfit 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Ok second day of fasting and I forgot and ate a bourbon! I read I thought that you had to have 12 hours between meals, have it blow nut or do I just take it into account?

Mimj, you do not have to have 12 hours between meals, even though there are some benefits to that, it is not a requirement, just deduct the calories from your total for the day and carry on 🙂

Ok, I’m relaxing now! Thank you! The reason I was fasting today was that I had planned it for tomorrow but I’m tired and just want to chill out with a friend tomorrow evening. I’m finding it psychologically hard. I often skip lunch and the tummy rumbles aren’t terrible so it’s a mental thing.

Mimj, you’re doing fine, it takes time to get used to doing something different from what you’re used to doing! I think it is a little easier to do the fast days that we’ve had a chance to plan well for, but missing out on socializing in order to fast is not a good way to go, so keep up the good work 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.