Best 'diet' ever !

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Skinnyminny 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Just into my third week ( Monday)and have lost 5lbs without much effort really.I do agree on fast days the later you have your first fast meal the easier.Its really about re-training your body.I used to eat like this many years ago ( cut back if had a heavy weekend) before kids etc and never had a weight problem.Joined many slimming clubs GOT TOLD to eat breakfast and three meals a day and various snacks ,which in turn makes you think about food all the time.Therefore I’ve had a weight problem ever since! This is definitely the way to go.Just off to have my Saturday night treat of a cold glass of cider.Cheers! x

Slimming clubs rely on repeat custom and the food industry relies on us all snacking. Both of which are multimillion pound organizations.

I love the fact that I have just bought the fast diet book and the recipe book and I am all set.

Yes I agree snacking and eating little and often surely only benefits the food industry because as we all know more people and children are overweight than ever.Good luck with the diet its easy as its common sense.

I have spent time today trying on some of the clothes that I possess and discarding those that no-longer fit. I now have a growing pile of x5 dresses, x4 pairs of trousers,x2 jackets.Some items have never been worn and still have the tags on, because I was too fat to get onto them, but I have missed the moment to wear them!
    On the plus side, I can fit into clothes that I couldn’t before and I feel so much better now. There is no competition between how I look and feel now, to sadness of favourite clothes that I cannot wear anymore.

Knitwear next.

Started this about 3 -4 weeks ago too…can’t believe how easy it is and how the weight is coming off. I don’t think about food and I am not hungry. It is the best diet I have done and it isn’t extreme like some I have done…..eg Atkins, high protein etc etc I eat pretty well on the whole anyway but have not been able to shift those stubborn pounds and as i am 53 thought that my age was part of the problem and have noticed that the middle age spread is well and truly spreading. Had to put away a few pairs of trousers as the muffin tops were too much.. 🙁 Even some new knickers I had bought were digging in……now…from 10.9 I have hit 10.3 ! I have’ nt seen this weight in years !!!! muffin tops are going..trousers and knickers are on..incredible. Had a very stressful week one week so only did one fast day..but still works. On a fast day I have a muller yoghurt for brekkie….water, teas, sometimes a coffee with some hot milk, cucumber or strawberries at lunch then fish and veg for dinner….simples!…. Normally tuesday(Monday is too stressful and I find I get hungrier when I am stressed) and Fridays are my fast days. Am going to keep going as long as I can ….til the rolls and belly has gone !. Good luck !!!! You have nothing to lose but pounds!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.