Best calorie and GI counting app for australia

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ryansfast 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi all.
    Just wondering if anyone can reccomend a good calorie counter plus GI counting app. I am in Australia so probably one that is made here. Any help would be appreciated.

I am on my first day.

Hi Aisling, I’m in Australia too and couldn’t find an app. I ended up using a small notepad (paper lol) and getting my information off the Calorie King website. They have heaps of our brand names and good options for working things out (ie. by gram, by 100g, serve size etc.). Good luck.

Hi,
    I use 2 apps, one is fat secret as it shows me a bar graph of each day and calculates my daily calorie average, I like this one as I like to keep a track of my weekly calories as I save up a maximum for the weekend.
    The other one, and a lot of people swear by this one is my fitness pal. They both count calories, do weigh ins and include an exercise diary.
    Good luck!

I was just coming in here to ask the exact same question! Thanks!

Hi there I’ve used “my fitness pal” app & I too am “down under” can link it to your our fitbit too

See my post “fastsryan”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.