beginner… best days

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dlroseberry 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• hi… I’m a total beginner and this is all new to me… i need to loose a lot of weight… badly.. my doctor has suggested this plan and hes never steered me wrong…

what/when days do you find better for the fast day, i was gonna do my fasting days being Saturday and Sunday but i don’t know if your need to break the days up….

please ANY advice for help will be great..

thanks
    Lisa

Hi there Lisa and welcome to the forum, where you will find all the support and advice you may need!

The days you fast are entirely up to you and your life style, but i would say maybe not the weekend? And also you ight find teo consecutive days quite hard going, i usually do tuesdays and fridays, or mondays and thursdays, that way you get a nice break in between.. But again it is what works for you and what suits you best! A big well done to your doctor for recommending 5.2, makes a refreshing change!

The other thing i would suggest is to plan your meals in advance, that way you are fully prepared, and decide how you want to use your calories, am sure you will get more suggestions and helpful tips, so wishing you all the best and good luck and happy fasting 🙂

Angie x

Thanks Angie x

great reply… I’m gonna do Wednesday and Saturday… nice spread that way id say…

fingers crossed and i look forward to seeing a results…

thanks again xx

You can always change your days. One of the great things about IF is it’s flexibility. So if Saturday isn’t good one week for some reason, then just switch it to another day for that week. I skipped a bunch of days because I was on a cruise, and I can’t pass up “free” food. Wasn’t as bad as I feared (lots of walking on tours I think explains that), but I’ll probably have to add an extra day this week and maybe next to get back on track.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.