Battlefield io

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello, I’m a newbie to this forum. I like the idea of an accountability thread!
    I am determined to wage war on my fat cells, and intermittent fasting seems to be an achievable battle plan.

I’m 44 and female, gave up smoking in Jan 2016 and gained 24 lbs between then and Jan 2017, which is a lot as I’m only 5’2″. Since the start of this year I have lost a grand total of 8 lbs, which is pretty much a pound a month – not the worst result, but I’d like to step it up a notch. I’m visiting family in four weeks’ time and would like to be nearer my old weight by then (my family are brutal for fat-shaming their female members).

I think I’m going to try Tuesday/Wednesday and maybe Thursday as being dinner-only days this week and see how that pans out.

Today is almost going to be dinner-only…but as it’s Game of Thrones night here in the UK, wine is a necessity 😉

Good luck with your goals, everyone!

Io, how’s it going?
    Are you losing weight while Fasting? Are you making it through the Fast Days?
    Don’t lose weight just to avoid fat-shaming relatives [shame on them!!] but do it for YOU.
    If you have any questions, get back on here and ask.
    Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.