bad day, bad night

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Amazon 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Finished my second day of fasting for the third week yesterday. Felt really hungry all day followed by a night of no sleep cause of tummy grumbles. Sat up watching Pride & Prejudice (again!)at 3am. I have now started cutting calories on my eating days as I found I was way over my TDEE, so maybe that had something to do with it. Scales this morning show a small loss, now 4lbs over three weeks (not complaining) also 1/2″ waist loss, total 2 1/2″ over three weeks (great) my trousers do seem a little looser. OH lost 5 1/4lbs so he is delighted, and already cutting down on calories on his eating days. spoke to my Dutch friend on phone, she had never heard of this way of eating, so gave her all the details and she is going to try it too. This sure is a world wide positive step for everyone wanting to lose weight and feel healthy. Good luck everyone and stick at it!

Make sure you have something to eat a couple of hours before going to bed, so keep some of your calories in reserve for that. I fasted yesterday and had a couple of poached eggs a couple of hours before bedtime, I was still a little bit hungry, but I just told my stomach I can have a big breakfast in a few hours.

It’s also important to drink lots of water – this also helps reduce hunger pangs.

After much trial and error, I’ve decided that the longer I put off eating on a FD the better I do. I was eating dinner only, but Ive recently joined a gym and am really hungry when I get home so am eating 100 calories worth of porage at lunchtime and have a 300 calorie dinner if I go on a FD. I drink as much water, herb tea and coffee with a splash of almond milk as I can on FDs. Yes I have to get up in the night, but I don’t lay awake with a rumbling tum!
    It does get easier and if I can do it anyone can!

Good luck.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.