Back from Holiday :)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PreciousBooBoo 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• And with the fair food…and hotel delivery (think REAL tiramisu thick with marscapone and whipped cream…espresso-soaked ladyfingers and cocoa…) and pizza and wine.

Well I have gained back 2 pounds of the 7 I originally lost. But it was totally worth it!!!! And the best part is that I can just pick up (tomorrow) where I left off and with the alternating fast days it should be back off by the followng Saturday!

Back to the fast, Saturday.

Hello Carla

I was interested in your post because we’ve just booked ourselves a holiday for end of September and I was wondering whether I would put weight back on when, for me, it has been so hard (and slow) to lose in the first place.

I think it’s fantastic really that you only gained 2 pounds after being on holiday-was it for 1 or 2 weeks? Either way; it’s pretty fab if you can let go and enjoy yourself properly and then as you say, come home and get back on the 2 day only wagon!

How have other people managed on their holidays?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.