Back aches, body aches, period pains all gone!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
Back aches, body aches, period pains all gone!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  antigini 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• For several years I have suffered generalised whole body aching in the morning, and especially low back pain. I went to my doctor who did blood tests to rule out any arthritis conditions as I’m only 39, and then tried new mattresses, sitting on different sofa, different work chairs, various exercise plans (made it worse) etc etc, all to no avail. Also my hands and feet would often swell too over night, and i literally would not even be able to bend and touch my toes. However 5 weeks on the fast diet has almost completely resolved this! I have lost about 9lbs (now reached a bit of a plateau) but am so happy to feel lively in the mornings again!

Also in my last two monthly cycles have had no period pains, which is great as I have always suffered from these. Even if I don’t lose any more weight, I’m going to keep doing this 5:2 just to feel this well always!

I don’t know how it does this, but this really is the only significant change I’ve made in the last few weeks, so it can only really be down to this diet! Anyone else noticed back pain/aching improvements??

Someone should at leash say WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! for you.

Hope it continues. 🙂

Hi Hezabel,
    I too have suffered from low back pain for years, dr cant find anything wrong and physio only helped a little as did a new mattress, so reading your post has given me hope. I’ve only just started the 5:2 diet this week but will let you know if my backache improves.

I whoops didn’t do my fast day on holiday, back pain is back! If it is appears again, then this will confirm my thoughts!

Fantastic news here,looking forward to the outcome of your theory Hezabel, I too suffer from chronic pain and first thing in the morning is a bit of a trial. I would love to get up pain free. I am on my first week, and started well, but the dreaded wine took over a bit this weekend. Back to work tomorrow and a fast day, keep up the good work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.